求一篇smt工程师招聘英文自我介绍以及车间...

求一篇英语自我介绍,英语口试用_百度知道
求一篇英语自我介绍,英语口试用
有个大概的模板也行
提问者采纳
给你几篇参考下 Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in changan university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university. generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end. well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. ok, that is all,thank you for your attention 英文自我介绍范文2 Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and I am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, I have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, I have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,I like my major packaging and I won't give up,if I can pursue my master degree here I will combine law with my former education. I will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but I am not lonely, I like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,I learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, I was a actor of our amazing drama club. I had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride. 英文自我介绍范文3 MY BACKGROUND I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when I was in the middle school. In 1986 I was admitted by University of International Business and Economics (or: UIBE) to pursue a bachelor degree in Economics. My major is accounting in Department of International Business Management. The undergraduate education gave me a wide range of vision and taught me how to cooperate with others. I developed several professional interests in Accounting, Finance, and International Trade. The following eight-year working experience offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence. In , I worked as an assistant to funding manager in China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. In 1993-present, I was employed by China Kingdom Import and Export Corporation to be the Manger of Financial and Accounting Division. I do believe that with my hard early life, solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent student of you MBA program. MY PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT: After graduating from UIBE, I was employed as the assistant to the funding manager by China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. After reading a lot of related files, and analyzing the overall funding situation of the corporation, I found that the loan policy was not been put into effect. So we have thousands of millions RMB loan with very high interest rate while a large amount of cash in bank with very low interest rate was idle. I reported this to my supervisor, and then we studied and revised the loan policy. This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one year’s hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation’ funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation. WHY CHOOSE YOUR MBA PROGRAM? After I have worked in business area for eight years, I feel that I need to continue my education by pursuing a Master degree in business administration. I have practiced my professional expertise in accounting, demonstrated my leadership abilities and perfected my communication skills. But I have yet to become an entrepreneur in my own right, and to fully master the art of modern business. I want to be trained more vigorously in scientific methods of analysis and synthesis. There are a lot of opportunities and challenges in China that I do not yet fell fully confident to seize. My business career has so far benefited mostly the companies that I worked for, but a good business education in your university will probably become a new era for me. Your university is well known for its excellence in China’s business education. I am sure that, with my extensive business experience, I can be a worthy student of yours. I am anxious to benefit from your seasoned guidance and take advantage of your research facilities. 原则1.测试的重点考查的是你运用语言的能力,而不是对你的背景的了解。 2.自信 I am working for a XXXXX company as XXXXX(an assistant manager) in the XXXXX section.(我增经在XXXXX公司的XXXXX部门任XXXXX职位,比如经理助理). In the company my job is to XXXX(develop new computer software) and I enjoy the job very much, because XXXX(software development is very creative and imaginative work). 在公司里我的工作是XXXX(开发新的电脑软件),我非常喜欢这个工作,因为XXXXX(软件开发是一项非常需要创造性和想象力的工作。:也就是凸现你有创造性和想象力) The following XXXXX-year working experience offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence.(接下来的XXX年的工作经验让我得到了很大的发展) What's more, I have taken a tour to some big company, through these i have a deeply understanding of XXXXX(computer software industry).(我还参观过一些大公司,通过这些,我对XXXXX(电脑软件工业)有了比较深刻的认识) I choose to come here because I do think that company would XXXXXX(provide me a more challenge work and better develope chance) (我选择到这里工作因为我认为公司XXXXX(说他的好处,能给我提供一份更具备挑战性的工作和更好的发展机会)) I do believe that with my solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent worker in your company. (我相信以我过硬的教育背景以及工作经验,我会成为公司中出色的一员) 参考资料:
提问者评价
谢谢,辛苦了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
good morning/good afternoon, my name is .....I'm now ..years old. I am the student of ...... I like ...... Sometimes... I'm good at .....
Job-wanted self-recommend
Dear leaders:
Firstly,thank all of you to check and approve my self-recommend during your busy times. My name
, a graduate majoys ,who has every confidence in his future.
In the past three-years school studying, with the help from my teachers and classmates,I have mastered a systemic professional knowledge as well as a series of related theory. I have mastered the basic knowledge of the computer. And with studying the professional knowledge, I read a lot of books and gained many useful informations on the Internet during my spare time, in order to equip myself to fit for the new century. With these precious experience...
HI, MY NAME IS .... I WAS BORN IN 19XX. I GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY OF .... I LIKE ....
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁SMT工程师工作职责_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
SMT工程师工作职责
S​M​T​制​程​工​程​师​,​S​M​T​设​备​工​程​师​,​S​M​T​工​艺​工​程​师
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢在SMT车间工作,修理高速机的工程师,英文简称是什么?月薪大概多少?_百度知道
在SMT车间工作,修理高速机的工程师,英文简称是什么?月薪大概多少?
我有两个QQ炫舞的角色,但是如果到了周六周日的话,有点券拿,我上了其中一个角色,但是在不同的区,另外的一个角色可以拿同样的点券吗??
提问者采纳
英文简称是: SMT/AI RE
有经验的师傅在广州、深圳等一线城市的月薪是,如果是外资企业工资会更高些。二级城市一般在3000以上。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Equipment Engineer, 设备工程师Equipment Maintain Engineer , 设备维护工程师月薪从不等,看经验和能力
smt的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
SMT工程师个人简历模板
  姓  名: 邓先生 性  别: 男
  婚姻状况: 未婚 民  族: 苗族
  户  籍: 湖南-张家界 年  龄: 27
  现所在地: 广东-东莞 身  高: 165cm
  意向地区: 广东-东莞、 广东-深圳、 广东-佛山
  意向职位: 工业/工厂类
  质量/安全管理类
  寻求职位: SMT 工艺工程师、 AOI、 ME工程师
  待遇要求: 可面议
  最快到岗: 随时到岗
  教育经历
  2002-09 ~ 2007-07 湖南科技职业学院 机电一体化 大专
  培训经历
  2009-08 ~ 2009-09 广东技术师范学院 SMT贴片机编程原理保养与维修及工艺控制
  2008-05 ~ 2008-05 高效电子有限公司 DOE培训
  **公司 (2012-11 ~ 2013-07)
  公司性质: 合资企业 行业类别: 电子、微电子技术、集成电路
  担任职位: 工艺工程师 岗位类别: PE/产品工程师
  工作描述: 1.负责SMT设备(SPI、AOI)程序制作调试和异常处理。
  2.配合生产效率及品质提升,对AOI的误报率进行改善,从原来的2750PPM减少到1400PPM。
  3.负责炉温的优化。
  4.对产线员工SPI、AOI判定标准进行培训。
  5.负责SMT生产线员工的作业手法改进。
  6.从SPI AOI检测数据分析制程不良,提早或现场解决问题,减少不良的发生。
  **公司 (2010-09 ~ 2012-11)
  公司性质: 外资企业 行业类别: 电子、微电子技术、集成电路
  担任职位: SMT工程师 岗位类别: ME/机械(构)工程师
  工作描述: 1.负责SMT贴片程序的编写,按照保养计划对设备进行保养(贴片机、回流焊、波峰焊、清洗机、元件整形机)。
  2.负责SMT试产问题改善及优化和新机种钢网制作,开孔工艺的确认和整理、WI完善。
  3.对产品制程机构问题分析与改善,设定产品流程及工作方法并改善。
  4.供应商来料不良品分析,及要求供应商改善和后期改善效果追踪确认。
  5.对 SMT 焊锡不良进行分析和改善,完成各实验和专案以及工艺方案的制定、落实,并使其标准化。
  7.Profile 每周的测试与优化统计分析。
  8.负责新材料的开发,试用验证(锡膏p助焊剂等)。
  9.负责 ESD 防护及监控(静电皮带的更换等)。
推荐阅读:

博客推荐 
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
京公网安备号查看完整版本: [--
如题,大家讨论下你们所经历的面试中,面试官都问些什么问题?有没有问的你哑口无言的?大家积极讨论
看什么厂,有些烂厂,会问一些很无聊的问题,比如,顶针多长?机器多重?
看你顺眼就问些简单的 反之就是问很操蛋的事
他们会什么就问你什么
曾经遇到过“CP643第23站在什么位置?”&&&&&&&&&&
有问到cp7的汽缸间隙……
有点难度的问题就问你如何维修板卡马达,机器电路部分出了问题的修理,以及改装机器,
工程师那就要求高了。工程师这个称呼文章很大呀。像我们SMT行业工程师也有会分几种设备,工艺,产品等想在哪个环节设个工程师都可以,但要一定做为一个工程来发展。另外现在刚起步的SMT工厂都要招一个全面的工程师,全能的生产,工艺,品质只要是SMT的都会都比厂内所有人会的多就行,这老板定义的工程师就是SMT车间都能解决问题的人。相信只要走在正规的公司,都没有多能的工程师,个个都是专职。面试嘛,就是挑选有用的,用的上的,不用的。再反映一下用方期望的,希望的,想婉拒的。
一般我就随便问问,现场操作下。
:他们会什么就问你什么&( 14:59)&这个确实是的
有时他们不会什么才问什么
学习一下了
主要是动手能力
理论结合实际操作。有几点是能决定很大部分的:1、你从事该行业的年限;2、你的技能是侧重于工艺和设备哪边多点,或者是2个都强,到什么程度;3、沟通能力(这个一般会跟你的管理水平挂钩的)。以上三点是面试你的人必须会去了解的!
小厂的工程师好还是大公司的人好了
你具备什么能力(技术能力,沟通能力,管理及协调能力),而能力由知识,经验,性格等因素决定的。所以一般会问:工作年限及工作业绩,技术方向(工艺,设备,品质),性格及爱好。
面试、笔试
:曾经遇到过“CP643第23站在什么位置?”&&&&&&&&&&&( 16:00)&是什么意思?
會問那種很驢蛋的問題的人,大多是很外行的。這種外行人要是當你的直屬上司,那你就累了。我大多被問:SMT流程或爐後的異常調整。
:曾经遇到过“CP643第23站在什么位置?”&&&&&&&&&&&( 16:00)&你怎么回答?
有些变态的面试人员会问一大堆东西的。处处刁难,如果看你顺眼了,一般就聊聊家常。
我上一家公司是个新开的,当前台介绍说是个副理的时候我就开始紧张了,他问我会不会西门子的设备,我直接说以前是搞三星的,西门子不会,谁料到他居然说我很老实够坦诚,接着直接给我开工资,问我什么时候可以上班,庆幸的是我还提高了工资的要求,他也很爽快的答应了。接下来就拉起了家常,反正他说什么我都面带微笑的示予肯定的点头。临走时他说对我映像很好,就这么过了。本来是抱着试试看的心态,没想到居然成功了。进公司后才发现我还是5个技术员中工资最高的一个,两个月后加满勤和通讯补助还给我涨了七百块钱。现在想想真是很幸运啊
大家说的好高深啊
主要还是动手能力吧
:他们会什么就问你什么&( 14:59)&我觉得往往是他们不会什么或解决不了什么就问什么
:我觉得往往是他们不会什么或解决不了什么就问什么 ( 09:48) 那是小公司吧,大公司没有解决不了的问题,他们宁可多浪费钱请人来解决,也不会让你给解决了给你点奖金。
主要是跟薪水挂钩吧&& 薪水高的问的专业性比较强的问题多些&& 薪水低的 问的问题就表面化些
有些厂会问一些机器理论值或机器长宽和重量这些不怎么实用的,但作为工程师这些也应该知道才行。
在我第一次面試工程師的時候.一老大問我兩問題,一是2050機電源線得用多大的.二是各吸嘴的內.外徑多少.我一個都沒答上啊.
查看完整版本: [--
Copyright &
Discussion Group, Powered by PHPWind, Time 0.065974 second(s),query:0 Gzip enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 smt工程师招聘 的文章

随机推荐