friday the 13thnews s______ th...

Later they discovered, ____ was news to him, that Pamela was the headmaster’s daughter.
A.th._百度知道
Later they discovered, ____ was news to him, that Pamela was the headmaster’s daughter.
提问者采纳
what=the thing that。若用which引导非限制性定语从句,which指代整个主句的意思,则which不能放在主句之前,或插入到主句中间,只能放在主句之后。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully _36_ the interviews for a famous women's university in the USA.
On hearing the news, I told th_百度作业帮
英语完形填空When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully _36_ the interviews for a famous women's university in the USA.
On hearing the news, I told th
英语完形填空When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully _36_ the interviews for a famous women's university in the USA.
On hearing the news, I told the girl that I _37_ her very much. Then, she _38_ at me and said the words I will never _39_: "You can also do it! If you have _40_, you should realize them. You see, _41_ action, dreams are still dreams. But if you _42_, the dreams may come true." Her words gave me so much _43_. She encouraged me to take action to accomplish my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time _44_ an article for competition. It was a really big
_45_ for me, not only for my writing but also a _46_ of my courage.
A hard work, I finished it. _47_ I lacked self-confidence, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only _48_ that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I
_49_ waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very _50_ then.
One day, however, a classmate of mine _51_ to an English newspaper and said _52_, "Jeanie, your _53_ is in the newspaper! Is that your article?" My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I _54_ the newspaper. The thing I thought was _55_ had really happened.36. A. begun
C. attended
D. passed37. A. loved
B. admired
C. congratulated
D. thanked38. A. smiled
C. laughed
D. shouted39. A. doubt
B. understand
D. accept40. A. designs
B. demands
C. actions
D. dreams41. A. into
C. without
D. with42. A. try
D. live43. A. pain
B. inspiration
C. surprise
D. advice44. A. seeking
B. reciting
C. reading
D. preparing45. A. shock
C. challenge
D. success46. A. test
D. reward47. A. Ever since
B. Now that
C. As though
D. Even though48. A. way
B. suggestion
C. question
D. purpose49. A. hated
D. remembered50. A. worried
B. surprised
C. disappointed
D. ashamed51. A. wrote
B. explained
C. returned
D. pointed52. A. proudly
B. hopelessly
C. excitedly
D. angrily53. A. name
B. writing
D. diary54. A. picked out
B. picked up
C. made out
D. made up55. A. incorrect
B. impossible
C. interesting
D. special帮我填写一下答案好么?谢谢了
36-40DBACD
41-45CABDC
46-50ADABC
51-55DCABB
36-40 DBACD41-45 CABDC46-50 ADABA51-55 DCABB词汇填空.1.Th
1.The news he gave us really u______ all of us.2.I tried my best to c______ the little boy down by telling him a story.3.You should not talk about things that don't c______ you.4.My brother s______ his friends in th_百度作业帮
词汇填空.1.Th
1.The news he gave us really u______ all of us.2.I tried my best to c______ the little boy down by telling him a story.3.You should not talk about things that don't c______ you.4.My brother s______ his friends in th
词汇填空.1.Th
1.The news he gave us really u______ all of us.2.I tried my best to c______ the little boy down by telling him a story.3.You should not talk about things that don't c______ you.4.My brother s______ his friends in the Pacific Hotel last night.5.Karl Marx made London the b______ for his revolutionary work.6.I don't understand your a______ to your new job.7.Don't stay o______ since the weather is so cold.8.There has been ______ (一连串) car accidents at the crossing.9.For him,this will be an ______ (完全地) new hobby.10.He went to ______ (荷兰) when he was eight.11.The president will ______ (出席) the next meeting.12.It took him a long time to ______ (痊愈) a bad cold.
1.upset& 2.calm &3.concern& 4.settled& 5.base& 6.attitude 7.outdoors &8.a series of &9.entirely& 10.Netherlands& 11.be present at& 12.recover from

我要回帖

更多关于 friday the 13th 的文章

随机推荐