Jim他来自美国 掉头发来自美国 掉头发,她的头发是金...

他来自美国是什么意思_他来自美国在线翻译_他来自美国什么意思_他来自美国的意思_他来自美国的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
他来自美国是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
他来自美国是什么意思 他来自美国在线翻译 他来自美国什么意思 他来自美国的意思 他来自美国的翻译 他来自美国的解释
他来自美国
他来自美国 双语例句1. 正如20多年来的众多报道(主要来自于联邦政府安全部和总审计长)显示,加拿大已经向成群结队的经济移民、一流的诈骗犯和恐怖分子敞开了大门,但却没有救助国外难民营真正需要帮助的人。1991年,美国逮捕了一名试图从加美边界进入美国的阿尔及利亚籍庇护寻求者,他带有炸药,目的是炸毁洛杉矶国际机场。&&&&While doing little to save genuine refugees in camps abroad, it has opened the door to queue-jumping economic migrants, big-time crooks and terrorists, as documented in numerous reports (notably from the federal government's security service and auditor-general) over more than 20 years. In 1999, the Americans nabbed an Algerian asylum-seeker as he tried to cross the border from Canada with explosives intended to blow up Los Angeles International Airport.2. 正如20多年来的众多报道(主要来自于联邦政府安全部和总审计长)显示,加拿大已经向成群结队的经济移民、一流的诈骗犯和恐怖分子敞开了大门,但却没有救助国外难民营真正需要帮助的人。1991年,美国逮捕了一名试图从加美边界进入美国的阿尔及利亚籍庇护寻求者,他带有炸药,目的是炸毁洛杉矶国际机场。&&&&While doing little to save genuine refugees in camps abroad, it has opened the door to queue-jumping economic migrants, big-time crooks and terrorists, as documented in numerous reports over more than 20 years. In 1999, the Americans nabbed an Algerian asylum-seeker as he tried to cross the border from Canada with explosives intended to blow up Los Angeles International Airport.3. 他周围坐的都是一些在美国黑人中最有争议性的人物:臭名昭著的华盛顿市前任市长Marion Barry,来自普林斯顿大学的新黑豹党人(注2)Malik Zulu Shabazz以及由伊斯兰国家派提供的一队安保人员。&&&&He surrounded himself with some of the most divisive figures in black America: Marion Barry, Washington's disgraced former mayor, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party, Cornel West of Princeton University and a posse of security guards supplied by the Nation of Islam.4. 4. 他击败了美国籍的康恩,以及同样来自日本的军司弘宜。&&&&He beat Andrew Kang of the United States and Mitsuki Gunji, a fellow Japanese national.5. 这位现任美国总统跟脱口秀主持人大卫利达文,拿种族、医疗以及经济方面的问题大开玩笑,还停下来接受礼物,一位来自现场观众中的仰慕者送他一个心形马铃薯。&&&&Pausing to accept a gift of a heart-shaped potato from an admiring member of the audience, the US president bantered fluently on racism, healthcare and the economy with the chatshow host David Letterman.6. 6. 他说,奥巴马在印尼被他的白人母亲扶养长大。他的白人祖父母住在夏威夷,而他的父亲不是一个美国人,尽管他来自肯尼亚。&&&&He said Obama was raised by his white mother in Indonesia and his white grandparents in Hawaii and his father who was from Kenya was not an American.7. 7. 使我惊呀的是,他来自美国。&&&&To my surprise, he is from America.8. 8. 我爱他的内在。来自电影《美国风情画&&&&I love it when guys peel out'from'American Graffiti9. 9. 他可能为他所面临的强烈的尤其是来自美国的谴责而感到吃惊。&&&&He may have been surprised by the vehemence of the condemnation he has faced, especially from America.10. 911查询·英语单词10. 这是我的表兄Andy,他来自美国。&&&&This is my brother Andy. He is from USA.11. 他/她来自美国。&&&&&&He/She is from America.12. 12. 我的名字叫塔比梅西克,我是一个来自温斯顿塞勒姆,北卡罗来纳州的23岁的美国人,目前生活和工作在北京,我会在1:00观看MJ追思会,我很荣幸曾经与他相遇。&&&&&&My name is Tabitha Messick and I'm a 23-year-old American (originally from Winston Salem, NC) but I currently live and work in Beijing and this is where I will watch the memorial at 1:00 a. m. I feel honored to have met him.13. 13. 李冰来自于中国,他现在在美国的一所大学学习。&&&&&&She is now studying at a university in the United States.14. DJ Trix 来自美国芝加哥,1990年开始他的DJ生涯。&&&&&&DJ Trix from Chicago, he started his DJ career from 1990 back in US.15. 他来自美国在线翻译15. 尽管最近有些案子闹得沸沸扬扬──如爱德华福布斯斯迈利三世三年前在美国以盗窃地图罪被起诉他盗取了100多份地图有些地图甚至是他从大英图书馆盗走的以及法拉德哈基姆萨德这位伊朗收藏家在1月份被判入狱罪名是切割地图、插图和书页这些地图、插图和书页来自于大英图书馆的珍贵藏书及其他收藏品──图书馆仍深信几乎所有失踪的文书仍在萧墙之内。&&&&&&Despite well-publicised recent cases - such as that of Edward Forbes Smiley III, convicted in the US three years ago of stealing more than 100 maps from institutions including the British Library, and Farhad Hakimzadeh, an Iranian collector jailed in January for cutting maps, illustrations and pages from priceless volumes in the British Library and other collections - the library is convinced that almost all the missing texts are still somewhere within its walls.16. 他不是来自美国的,他是来自加拿大。&&&&&&He isn`t from America. He is from Canada.17. 他来自加拿大,她则来自美国。&&&&&&He's from Canada, and she's from America.18. 他通常在李振昌和李居冠旁说「好球」,双李是来自台湾虽不会说英语但表现得和美国籍球员一样好的队友。&&&&&&He says it often around Chen-Chang Lee and Chu-Kuan Lee, his Taiwanese teammates who can`t speak English but are sending a clear message that they`re every bit as good as the American players in the Alaska Baseball League.19. 出生于一个来自中国台湾的家庭,当他年青的时候他们移居美国。&&&&&&Sunder Singh Khalsa was born in Taiwan to a Chinese family and moved to the US when he was a young man.20. 但是,新获得的资料显示:卡林博士对全球变暖持有高度怀疑的观点,十多年以来,这些观点在他工作所处的小圈子里是人人皆知的,而且不断地遭到来自美国环保局内部和外部科学家们的挑战;他在经济学方面拥有博士学位,而没有大气科学或气候学方面的博士学位;有关气候变化的工作从来没有分配给他;对于气候变化危害性的发现,他的评论是贸然的,有时甚至可以称之为劣质的学术成就;在星期四的一次采访中,他曾经对此予以承认。&&&&&&But the newly obtained documents show that Dr. Carlin`s highly skeptical views on global warming, which have been known for more than a decade within the small unit where he works, have been repeatedly challenged by scientists inside and outside the E. P. A.; that he holds a doctorate in economics, not in atmospheric sc that he has never been assigned to wo and that his comments on the endangerment finding were a product of rushed and at times shoddy scholarship, as he acknowledged Thursday in an interview.他来自美国是什么意思,他来自美国在线翻译,他来自美国什么意思,他来自美国的意思,他来自美国的翻译,他来自美国的解释,他来自美国的发音,他来自美国的同义词,他来自美国的反义词,他来自美国的例句,他来自美国的相关词组,他来自美国意思是什么,他来自美国怎么翻译,单词他来自美国是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐