他正在擦干他的脸 中国英语怎么写写

她有一张红色的圆脸.英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
她有一张红色的圆脸.英语怎么翻译
She has a ruddy complexion.(她面色红润)She has a round face and a pair of rosy cheeks.坚决不能用red,不然就成关公的那种红脸了.
She has a round red face.
she has a round red face
She has a red round face.希望对你有帮助!O(∩_∩)O~
She has a high color。
She has a round red face.
she has a round and red face
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
gradually a smile appeared on her face是什么意思
中文翻译她脸上渐渐现出了笑容:&&&&短语和例子 a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&vi. 1.微笑 ( upon) (opp ...:&&&&vi. 1.出现,露出,显现。 2.出庭,出场,演出,( ...:&&&&ON, O.N. =Old Norse 古斯堪的纳维亚语 ...:&&&&pron. 1.〔she 的宾格〕她。 2.〔 she ...:&&&&n. 1.脸,面孔;面貌,样子;面子,威信。 2.愁容, ...
相邻词汇热门词汇英语翻译“我知道我还是爱他.但我会擦干眼泪,不回头,勇敢的走下去.没有人会陪我一生.我还有很多事要做.我知道我长大了,我懂得了勇敢地接受挑战,懂得了坚强地面对挫折,我明白了人生的真正的意义.”不要用翻_百度作业帮
英语翻译“我知道我还是爱他.但我会擦干眼泪,不回头,勇敢的走下去.没有人会陪我一生.我还有很多事要做.我知道我长大了,我懂得了勇敢地接受挑战,懂得了坚强地面对挫折,我明白了人生的真正的意义.”不要用翻译工具,不准
“我知道我还是爱他.但我会擦干眼泪,不回头,勇敢的走下去.没有人会陪我一生.我还有很多事要做.I know that I love him,but I won't dry my tears,please don't turn back,and keep moving bravely.Nobody will be with me for the whole life.I still have many things to do.我知道我长大了,我懂得了勇敢地接受挑战,懂得了坚强地面对挫折,我明白了人生的真正的意义.” I know that I did grow up,I know how to face it bravely,knowing that face the frustration,I think I understand the real reasons of life.
"I know I still love him. But I will dry my tears without turning back and keep moving courageously. No one would be my life-time partner. And I still have much to do. I know that I have grown up...
I knew that I still love him. But I will dry the tear, will not turn my head, go ahead bravely . Nobody will accompany my life. I still have many things to do. I knew that I have grown up, I had understood accepts the challenge bravely, had understood faces the setback strongly, I have understood the true significance of life.
"I know I still love him, but I will dry your tears, do not look back, the courageous path. No one would take my life. I still have many things to do.I know that I grew up, and I understand the courage to accept the challenge, to understand the strong to face setbacks, I understand the real meaning of life. "
“I knew that I love him. But I will dry the tear, will not turn head, brave will walk. Nobody will accompany my life. I also have many matters to do. I knew that I have grown up, I had understood accepts the challenge bravely, had understood faces the setback strongly, I have understood the life true significance.”当别的孩子在哭,他会摸摸这个孩子的脸,给他分享手里的玩具 翻译英语_百度作业帮
当别的孩子在哭,他会摸摸这个孩子的脸,给他分享手里的玩具 翻译英语
When seeing other kids cry,he would touch their faces and share the toys in his hands with them.当别的孩子在哭,他会摸摸这个孩子的脸,给他分享手里的玩具
If he sees a crying kid, he will gently stroke the kid's face and share the toys he has with him.
When the other kids are crying, he will gently stroke the kid's face, and share his own toys with him/her.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

随机推荐