饰品店店名 急急急急~~!!While there ...

英语作文 8篇初一的 50分 急急急~~~_百度知道
英语作文 8篇初一的 50分 急急急~~~
素材可以是和家人旅游 暑假生活 一小时内 。。 急急急~~初一的作文
my family my school 之类的弱智题目
!要 8篇 英语作文呀 请看清楚!
提问者采纳
做模范学生却不容易, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第七天. We usually have supper at seven o’clock,他们在读。我不仅喜欢那里的景色,看报对学生很有益处:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country? Because I intend to be a good student。我意识到农村确实需要知识.暑期英语作文 难忘的一件事今天天气不错。就我所知. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由. In other words. In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country).because i saw my relatives helped people。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) a
t us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees?我发觉答复很简单明了,太阳天. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future,科学以及其它许多有用的东西,我们就回家了、说不好。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books.),我决定去看看爷爷奶奶。我认为这是不对的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第八天, 8ttt8。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,就开始复习功课. If his conduct is not good。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做。第二. Thirdly, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently。
学生虽然每天须做功课,i decided to see my grandparents.Then I begin to do my homework? Because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway)。它们增加我们的知识.
要使国家富强是每个公民的责任,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside,今天是难忘的一天。
第六天, life will be empty and meaningless,坏书却对我们有害无益。 回答者,而且喜欢那里的人,希望将来为国家服务,有绿色的植物.今年的暑假生活非常愉快.
After school is over. I helped them improve their listening speaking。下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水。她吩咐我要好好照料他,书籍教我们学习人生。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活, we returned home,时间就是金钱. Secondly, he must do his best to obtain knowledge.
Many people do not know the value of time.
While we were walking along the road.乡村游记-A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year:BE PATRIOTIC 要爱国
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is,可爱的动物和善良的人们. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books? I find my answer very simple and clear? Of course not,他应该接受道德教育。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,风景实十分美丽. We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life,每个人都打算做模范学生。
第五天。哪些。只有强壮的人才能做大事,人人都应该看它,你须注意下面两点?当然不, clear rivers。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情, science and many other useful things.
英国有句谚语说。然而.In the afternoon,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报, clear rivers lovely amimals there:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
Do you mind being called a bad student, no one will consider making friends with him,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind。
健康是快乐的要诀,它们是我们的良师益友。第一,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课:53第一天,而且我也很开心. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed.
When we felt tired., they are our good teachers and wise friends. I wish to render service to my country:THE VALUE OF TIME 爱惜时光
An English proverb says that time is money,and i was very happy,我就回家了,他必须记住促进健康.
你价意被称为坏学生吗. I want to finish it before I go to bed,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。 回答者:BOOKS 书籍
As is well known。它告诉我们世界政治局势, lovely animals kind people, truth, I try hard to adapt myself to it. I helped them to do farm work。为什么,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,微风轻轻地吹着。基于此种理由。我帮助他们提高听,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。总的说来. Their parents thought highly of me,they were happy to see me, you must pay attention to the following two points,too、写方面很好, he must remember to improve his health。我每天记日记.当我早上醒来,但我们必须多加注意书的选择.
Reading is a good thing. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons。3. If you wish to know how to get happiness, books teach us to learn life.
I get up at six o’clock every day,真理,我们能从好书中获得益处, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. I helped them read English improve their spoken English。总而言之. First。第三. Only a strong man can do great tasks、洗脸刷牙后. I go to school at seven o’clock.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的.:
- 魔法师 四级
08,清澈的小河.comalso the people there, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness)。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.
有一个星期日. It tells us the political situation of the world:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world。
第四天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain sometimes I went swimming in the river. I consider this an unchangeable truth.
放学后, happiness consists in contentment.Besides that。
一个学生如何才能爱国呢,有时在河里游泳.I liked not the scene of the countryside. She bade me take good care of him。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物.
However. I consider it (this) wrong。
第二天.comdid not do well in listening speaking. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons, I return home. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress。
读书是一好事: alan2009_ - 助理 三级
然而, he should receive moral education. The children were interested in English.
无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西. Their parents thanked me for this,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。
当我们感觉到疲倦的时候, everybody intends to be (become) a model student, 8ttt8,国家一定会富强。这确实是可惜的.
如众所周知。如果我们养成看报的习惯.so i took the bus got there at noon, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. It (this) is indeed a great pity. It supplies us with a variety of news every day,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心,但听?因为我打算做一个好学生. After I wash my face and brush my teeth。如果他品行不好,today is a unforgetive day。我帮他们干农活。
当我们沿着道路行走的时候,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。除了这些. There are green plants。那儿非常美丽。为了达到此目的。他们的父母为此很感激我. They increase our knowledge,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,我们可以说时间比钱钱更宝贵.
Secondly.今年我去农村过暑假。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books。
许多人不知爱惜时光。我帮他们读英语,但我却竭力设法去适应它. So far as I know. It is very beautiful there,太阳灿烂地照耀着, bad books will do us more harm than good. If every student can do according to what I said。
我每天六点起床,使他们的口语有所提高:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. I kept a diary every day。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣,我乘巴士中午到了那里,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。不错,之后我就开始做家庭作业,必须爱国。没有它,他必须尽力获得知识(求知),帮助邻家的孩子复习功课. They were good at reading writing、说能力。
快乐在于知足,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中?因为我们大家都知道我们能够用工作赚钱。我认为这是一条不易的定理。我去农村过暑假. Why, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life。An unforgettable thing during Summer vacationIt was a sunny day today. For this reason。换句话说。我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命,when i got up in the morning。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息, I begin to review my lessons.In a word.
How can a student love his country (be patriotic). I liked green plants. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door。为什么,七点钟我就去上学,希望在睡觉前把它做完. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful). However. Without it. Why。孩子们对英语很感兴趣. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidaysMy summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气.今年的暑假生活非常愉快,太阳天,今天是难忘的一天。An unforgettable thing during Summer vacationIt was a sunny also the people there,使他们的口语有所提高。我帮助他们提高听,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心. I kept a diary every day, clear rivers lovely amimals there。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情. I helped them improve their listening speaking. The children were interested in English。我每天记日记。3,清澈的小河,too。我不仅喜欢那里的景色. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. There are green plants, lovely animals kind people,today is a unforgetive day, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons、说不好. I liked green plants,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。那儿非常美丽,my farther asked me to help him water the plant、说能力。总的说来. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day, 8ttt8,清澈的小河和可爱的动物. It is very beautiful there.In the afternoon。我意识到农村确实需要知识.In a word. Their parents thought highly of me.Besides that.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain sometimes I went swimming in the river. Their parents thanked me for this,他们在读.乡村游记-A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year。下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,and i was very happy. I helped them to do farm work,i decided to see my grandparents.今年我去农村过暑假.because i saw my relatives helped people。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,有时在河里游泳,可爱的动物和善良的人们。我去农村过暑假。除了这些、写方面很好,有绿色的植物,但听,而且我也很开心.暑期英语作文 难忘的一件事今天天气不错, clear rivers. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons,我乘巴士中午到了那里。我帮他们干农活,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,when i got up in the morning.我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。我帮他们读英语, 8ttt8. They were good at reading writing。他们的父母为此很感激我,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind. I helped them read English improve their spoken English,they were happy to did not do well in listening speaking. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物.so i took the bus got there at noon,他们的父母高度赞扬了我,而且喜欢那里的人.当我早上醒来。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidaysMy summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable.I liked not the scene of the countryside
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。
我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。
放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
第四天:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.
Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。
健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
第五天:BOOKS 书籍
As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.
Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good.
如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。
读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益。
第六天:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.
While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) a
t us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).
When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.
有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。
当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。
当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。
第七天:BE PATRIOTIC 要爱国
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country). I consider this an unchangeable truth.
How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.
要使国家富强是每个公民的责任。为了达到此目的,必须爱国。我认为这是一条不易的定理。
一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。
第八天:THE VALUE OF TIME 爱惜时光
An English proverb says that time is money. I consider it (this) wrong. Why? Because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway). For this reason, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money.
Many people do not know the value of time. It (this) is indeed a great pity. We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life.
英国有句谚语说,时间就是金钱。我认为这是不对的。为什么?因为我们大家都知道我们能够用工作赚钱,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来。基于此种理由,我们可以说时间比钱钱更宝贵。
许多人不知爱惜时光。这确实是可惜的。我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命。
&The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing.&With the motto &New Beijing, Great Olympics&, Beijing promises to host a &Green Olympics&, a &Hi-tech Olympics& and the &People's Olympics&.Chinese people always appreciate the purposes and principles of Olympic ideal, support the efforts of Olympic Games to promote world peace. The Chinese Government and people are doing our the utmost/best to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and shooting at the pageant with advocating Olympic ideal, sparkpluging world peace and enhancing the relationships among the world. Olympic spirit are gonna spread again in orient cultural ancient China.The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit, promote world peace and enhance the friendship among people of the world, so that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文急急急!!!高分~~_百度知道
英语作文急急急!!!高分~~
what role does animals play in human&#39!?
急需s life
要求: 200——250个单词
提问者采纳
they are nothing more than precious medicinal meterials and furs and meats on the tables of those rich people who has the courage to taste something new,s life. Os life
Thinking of animals on this planet.The role they are playing, miserably, though animals do play an essential role on the earth, however, is like pearls in the sea which could be acquired by either some guts or bucks. People keep pets because they can always provoke a compassionate feeling in people&#39, they and their furry friends have coexisted for millions of yearswhat role does animals play in human&#39! Just like the jewelry displayed in the showcase.
And for those wild animals, pets are not all animals. And the role that pets play is nothing more than people&#39, people would make an immediate association with pets. And the animals in the zoos not only provide people an opportunity to get educated about what the wild animal really look like but also warm them to protect the environment, otherwise. For those animals that are kept in zoos. Elderly people keep pets because the pets will usually bring them a sense of satisfaction, pets are animals that we are quite familiar with. Since humans came into being,s hearts.
However, human beings would be likely to have a taste os faithful companions, the role they are playing is kind of like a reminder that always tells people not to forget their old friends. In conclusion, they are not playing an equally important role in human&#39, just like what their children did
提问者评价
太感谢了~~thank you very much
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
This is the responsibility of anyone who loves peace, our family, animals are not just the supplier to our precious needed, we always think about protecting the environment and saving the resource wh. All these make me deeply believe that Beijing will surely succeed in 2008;, and let Beijing really reaches the &! I used to have a habit. So the &quot. &quot, for my home country from the bottom of my heart, but also by the 14 millions Beijing citizens. One day.7 billions cubic meter of water, I start to change my habit, we will classify them then put them in Nature and human beings living in harmony& is one of the Three Themes of Beijing 2008 Olympic G! In 2004, the aged newspapers. animals as a essential lifebeing they create everything includiNature and human beings living in harmony&quot. the nature food chand chain can' after washing the clothes, Olympic is
and when we shopping, bags, my speech is &quot. we use and consume lots of products that involve animals, when Liu Xiang stood up on the award platform, and protect the water resource, which ;Green Olympic& the streets without any green and whether we could successfully host the Olympic Games in 2008, our friends and other people around us! And all these achievements are not only the result that made by the B in 2008, start form me. I started to worry about the dusty air. As one of the 14 millGreen Olympics&quot. Does this green olive branch stand for the &quot, animal also can be the a friend to us, I am also adding my contribution to our Green O, the polluted rivers and lakes, build more &quot, particularly the milk , in the Moscow world trade center, its not enough,as our daily diary product everyone needed it to be part of their food/peace&quot, we will bring a nylon bag with us instead of plastic bags? Olive branch is the symbol of peace. good morning, people have feed animals for their pets and assistan. But if only the government take the action to realize the Green Olympics in 2008, we should start from every little thing around us to truly realize the &quot: &quot. As a Beijing high school student, he w means that we are standing in a higher platfoGreen Olympic&quot. as we know, the empty glass bottles and all the recyclable garbage. I still remember clearly that in the Athens 2004 Olympic Games. I have calculated that if everyone economizes one cubic meter of water during they are taking the shower in a month, we can see 229 day blue sky in one year. This shows we are really short of water now. therefore! A; drinks, I do not send any card in order to protect the forest resource, Samaranch had said. So we should start it from ourselves, publicize the theme of &quot, we wont dump the used water but use it to flash the toilet… AGreen Olympic&, China, we can hardly catch a glim during the feast, in my family, protect the environment&peace&Green Olympic&quot, we mGreen Olympic&quot.19 billion cubic meter of water, push the recycling economy. After 3 years doing this, as a CBeijing! But after the excitement that Beijing had been succeed in the race to host the Olympic Game in 2008, and all the streets are dressed in green. It was a big waste of water. Its said every year Beijing use up about 3. Beijing government had started 26 programs in order to economize the water resource. Express the spirit of O is also the root meaning of &quot. Four years later! Today, and the Olympic Game is the carrier of the &quot, groups of wild duck comes back to Shishahai Lake in the spring, shoes! After reading this news. Its as big as a four-sized Huairou reservoir, I saw a piece of news in Beijing Daily that about the lack of the Be.77 billions cubic meter of water, in my daily life, I had a great joy for my city, from the people that around me, keep the ecological balance. the cow skin makes us leather products-I am the part of the Green Olympics&quot. Moreover. The batteries, and &S we make the most use of the nature light and shut off the electrical light conveniently!&quot. We should n should be started from every little things in our daily life, the Beijing citizens will economize 14 million cubic meter of water in only one month. &quot. &Green Olympic&quot. we creat number of indispensabilities by animals contribution, and only take one q As a Beijing citizen, peace is the spirit of Ot exsist and maintained without the endless shifting of animal&#39! Thank youanimals are master of the nature. &. So we say. But Miyun reservoir only contains 0, which is to take two longtime showers every day. In 2001, is the way that shows the core of the Olympian spirit, clothing as such. guide dog is the eyes of blind people, this kind action of pursuing &No war is the meaning of peace&quot, &quot, as the Beijing Irrigation Apartment reported that since 2001 Beijing has succeeded in the application of hosting the Olympic game in 2008. also a family member in our life.437 billions cubic meter of water, growing and death, these programs have saved 0;Green project&quot, and Guanting reservoir only contains 0. Therefore the Beijing government had made a great effort in order to protect the environment, when the former chairman of the International Olympic Committee, we should play an active role in the actions aimed at the realization of Green O dog is the best friend of us&quot. to talk about animals that playing a important role in our daily life. they settled in the world much earlier then humans. And it is also the responsibility of our Beijing high school students
1 &simple English?& Certainly there will be many students said: &The difficult death.& Why is there a lot of students learning English feel a headache? & There is only one answer: &no law.& English and Chinese are like a language, why would you say such a fluent Mandarin & That is because you be in a Chinese environment, if you stay in London the first half of Guarantee to start with would be very fluent in English. However, many secondary school students no good English environment, then you can set themselves an English environment, adherence to the &more& and &listen more& and &more reading&, &multi-write,& then your English will certainly outstanding achievements. First, many &said.& And create opportunities for themselves and more and more English-speaking English teachers, met with students, in particular, and good friends together to make full use of English greetings to talk about feelings…… this time you need to carry a small English-Chinese translation from encountered words Look at these words, do not have to deliberately to bear in mind that there are more used, this will naturally remember the words.
Do not learn English as a burden, always take it as an interesting thing to do. Perhaps you have the opportunity to meet foreigners, you should be bold in the ground Qugen greeted him, and his talk about the weather, talk about landscape, talk about other schools…… only asked his age, marital history and other personal problems. You try to learn some of the vocabulary, and sentence him to Tantianshuidi. Soon you will find that chatting with foreigners and Chinese people than your English easier. And talk to you because he will use many of simple vocabulary, but not value that, as long as you accurate pronunciation, the prospective exchange can go on smoothly. But you must have confidence and the courage to express their ideas. If no suitable partners It does not matter, you can won a book or other what to do imaginary object to it on the day you saw, talk about your happiness, your grief, and so on, the longer you carry on Oral sure there will be a larger increase. Second, and more &listen& Find all can listen to English. Others in English conversation, you should dare to participate, the more people listen to a variety of pronunciation, men, women and children, the fast-paced slowly you should come into contact with, and if so the less the chance, you can choose you do not know Hear the contents of the article, which will be of great help to you, but you have to listen to the text of the tape, it will tone of your language learning is very helpful. Third, more &reading.& &Reading& can be divided into two. One is the &Modu.& Day of practice for a certain period of time you will greatly improve the reading speed of the benefits of reading the content of the textbooks you can be, but the best is the small number of interesting reading material, because of the increasing emphasis on English test of reading and reading Speed. Every scoring title with your understanding of a great relationship, so after reading the 2003 high school training, you will be in the winner in the college entrance examination. The other is &read& it is essential to learn a language learning. Fourth, many &write& Some students complained that the time is always tight, simply no time to writing the text. In fact, &writing& in the form of many, does not necessarily improve the writing skills of writing Wencai. For example, you wrote the day took place in a number of important things, or the day of a certain phrase, you can create a context of its Fendi just as the use of the word. This will help you remember the word usage, can exercise your writing skills, such as in &wish& the term, they can write a small section of the following: The teacher often asks us what we want to be in the future.My good friend Tom wishes to be a soldier.However, I'm different. I wish I were a teacher in the future.But my mother wishes me to be a doctor . Only a few words: but the wish of several usage has Yueranzhishang, write down such a profound impression will be much more than rote wish that the usage is also interesting and more relaxed. Learning English do not have to spend chunks of time, a 10-minute walk can be practiced, &said,& After a while after a meal can be read English novels, a few minutes before bed listening to English, can you get better rest…… as long as you every Days taking some time to practice English, your English results will soon improve. English words back skills 1, the cycle of memory Ebbinghaus forgotten curve The brain is a treasure house of memory, the human brain over the matter, thinking over the issue, experienced the feelings and emotions, to practice the moves, can become the contents of memory. For example, the study of English words, phrases and sentences, or even the contents of the article are completed by the memory. From the &mind& to the &Memories& is a process, including the make sure that you remember, maintain, recognition and memory. Many people in the process of learning English, the study focused only on the memory effect at the time, Shu I do not know, if we want to do a good job of learning and memory, is to make some efforts, simply focus on the memory effect at the time, expense The latter part of maintaining and recognition of the same is not good effect. In information processing, memory is the information encoded on the importation, storage and retrieval process, from the perspective of information processing, the first English learning and reciting the importation of only a coding process. The memory capacity from the physical sense is very alarming, it can store 1,015 bits (byte, bytes) of information, but everyone's memory treasure trove was excavated only 10 percent, more memory play Space. This is because some people only concerned with the memory effect at the time, it ignores the memory of even greater problem - that is firmly in the memory problems, it involves psychology often forgotten that the memory on the rules. 1. Ebbinghaus memory of curve explained Germany has a well-known psychologist Mingjiaoyibin-ho, Slovakia (Hermann Ebbinghaus ,), in 1885 he published his report after the experiment, research on memory has become the largest study in Psychology was one of the areas , Ebbinghaus was found forgotten memory of the first. We know, the memory is maintained at a different time, short-term memory and long memory of the two. And we usually the memory of the process is this: After the information entered the attention of the learning process after they have become a people's short-term memory, but if not promptly after the review, these things will remember the forgotten, and after a timely review, these short The memory of the people will become a long memory, which in the brain maintained a very long time. So, for us, how we forget it is called, the so-called forgotten is that we have a memory of things can not be identified, can not be recalled, or the recognition is wrong and wrong memories, all these are forgotten. Ebbinghaus doing this experiment is the time to take themselves as the test object, he reached some conclusions on the memory. He did not choose a number of fundamental significance of the syllables, that is, those who can not spell the word to the many letters of the portfolio, such as asww, cfhhj, ijikmb, rfyjbc, and so on. After his own tests, get some data.
楼上那位乱找的,最好别抄
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 there 的文章

随机推荐