文档贡献者
评价文档:
八年级仁爱英语上册unit1_topic2_课件_复习
大小:723.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢56仁爱英语八年级上册U1T2测试题(含答案)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
56仁爱英语八年级上册U1T2测试题(含答案)
Unit1Topic2;(考试时间:70分钟,满分:80分);第二部分基础知识运用(55分);Ⅰ.单项选择;()1.―I’msorryfor_______I;―Itdoesn’tmatter.A.how;B.which;C.what;D.when;()2.I’llplaybaseball,bec;A.tobuildmeupB.tobuildup;C.buil
Topic 2(考试时间:70分钟,满分:80分)第二部分 基础知识运用 (55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(
)1.―I’m sorry for _______ I said.―It doesn’t matter. A.howB.whichC.whatD.when(
)2.I’ll play baseball, because it can_______.A.to build me up B.to build up meC. build up meD. build me up(
)3.He was too _______ to cut himself with the knife.A.carefulB.carefullyC.carelessD.care(
)4.―You play the piano too loudly. Would you please play it _______?―I’m sorry. A.clearlyB.silentC.quietD.quietly(
)5.―Would you mind _______ us in the game?―Not at all. A.joiningB.joinC.join inD.joining in(
)6.―Why were you late for the meeting this morning?―I got up too late, so I _______ the first bus. A.caughtB.missedC.tookD.forgot(
)7.That’s very kind _______ you, but I think I can manage it myself.A.toB.atC.ofD.from(
)8.―You kept me _______ so long.―Sorry. I’ll be ready soon. A.waitB.to waitC.waitedD.waiting(
)9.―I’m so sorry for losing your dictionary. 好教育成就好未来Better Tutoring, Better Future1 ―_______A.Oh, it doesn’t matter. C.That’s OK. B.You’re welcome. D.Thank you all the same.(
)10.―Will you join us?―_______ A.No, I won’t.B.You’re welcome. C.I hope not.D.Of course, I will.Ⅱ.情景交际。(5分)根据对话情景,在空白处填入合适的句子。 A:It’B:Oh, I am going to watch a football match. It’s between Korea and China. A:Wonderful! I really hope we’?B:At 3 o’A:Of course I’d love to. But I can’t. We will have a basketball match tomorrow afternoon. B:A:A team from No.2 Middle School. B:? A:In our school.B:Good luck to you and your team then! A:Thank you. See you later. B:See you.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)The game of football began in England in the middle of the nineteenth century. But the Chinese played a game
football more than 2,000 years ago. In the , it was not easy and dangerous. There was not a fixed (固定的) number of
and there were always a lot of fightings. In 1863 the Football Association (协会) was founded (成立) to bring
to the game. Since then, more and more people began to play football, making it the world’s most
sport. It’s the strongest in Europe and , but it is more popular in Africa 好教育成就好未来Better Tutoring, Better Future2and now women also play football.Women’s football is one of the fastest sports in the world. The World Cup is the
important prize (奖) in international football. The match is held (被举行) every four years in
countries around the world. The first match was held in 1930 and the winner was Uruguay.
)16.A.like (
)17.A.begin (
)18.A.players (
)19.A.people (
)20.A.difficult (
)21.A.England (
)22.A.either (
)23.A.relaxing (
)24.A.very (
)25.A.differentⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)B.for B.beginning B.balls B.fortable B.Germany B.as well B.moving B.more B.importantC.with C.begining C.women C.fans C.popular C.South America C.also C.running C.most C.bigD.as D.begins D.men D.rules D.hopeful D.Africa D.neither D.growing D.less D.a few(A)Most people make their living(谋生)with their hands, but Bob makes his living with his feet. Bob’s story began in a small city in England. His parents were poor. Seven people lived in a small house. Bob had no place to play but on the street.Bob’s father often played football. Little Bob wanted to play football, too. So his father made a soft (柔软的) ball for him to kick. It was a sock full of old cloth. He kicked it every day.At last Bob learned to kick a real football. And after a few years he could play football very well. (
)26.People usually make their living _______.A.by learning by themselves C.by playing footballB.with their feet D.with their hands(
)27.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Bob was born in a small village.B.Bob’s house was very big. C.There were eight people in the family. 好教育成就好未来Better Tutoring, Better Future 3D.The little boy often played on the street.(
)28.Why did the father make a soft ball for his son?A.Because the family all liked football. B.Because Bob also liked to play football. C.Because they had lots of old cloth.D.Because he didn’t want to throw the sock away.(
)29.The word“kick”in the story means _______.A.踢B.玩C.射门D.弹起(
)30.From the story we can see _______.A.Bob’s age B.it’s about an American boy C.Bob’s mother’s nameD.the boy became a good football player at last(B)Yao Ming, the center of the Chinese National Men’s Basketball Team, served the Houston Rockets in 2002 in NBA. The 2.26m, 120kg center became the first player to come from a foreign team. Yao Ming was born in Shanghai in September, 1980. His mother was a center and captain (队长) of the Chinese National Women’s Team. His father played basketball, too.Yao Ming is widely known in China. He came to be a very important basketball player in CBA. It’s short for China Basketball Association (联赛). During the
season, he got 27.1 scores (得分) for the Shanghai Oriental (东方) Sharks in every match.Yao Ming joined the Houston Rockets in October, 2002. He said it was a new start in his basketball life. He would do his best to learn from the NBA and improve (提高) himself.Sport analyst (分析家) Bill Walton said,“Yao Ming has the potential (潜力), the capability (能力) of changing the future of basketball.”(
)31.The Houston Rockets is the name of a _______ team.A.table tennisB.volleyballC.basketballD.golf(
)32.Both Yao Ming’s father and mother were _______.A.football playersB.basketball players 好教育成就好未来Better Tutoring, Better Future4 C.the centers of the Chinese National Team D.the captains of the Chinese National Team(
)33.Yao Ming _______ in CBA during the
season.A.does wellB.is goodC.was goodD.did well(
)34.Yao Ming _______ the Houston Rockets in October, 2002.A.did his best to joinC.became a member (成员) ofB.was well-known in D.liked(
)35.Sport analyst Bill Walton thought Yao Ming was able to _______.A.learn from the NBAB.change the future of basketball C.improve himselfD.became the captain of the Houston Rockets(C)In China, many young people like playing soccer. It’s very popular. But the Chinese don’t call it soccer. They call it football. Are they different?In fact, there are two kinds of football games. One is American football, and the other is soccer. There are 11 players in a soccer team. And the soccer is round. Only the goal-keeper can play the ball with hands. The others can’t play the ball with hands, and they can only play it with their feet. In the U.S.A., soccer is not very popular. They prefer playing American football to soccer. There are also 11 players in an American football team. The ball is not round. It’s oval. All the players can play the ball with hands and feet. And the goal is bigger than the one of soccer games. American football is quite different from soccer. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题。36.Which sport is very popular with many young people in China?_____________________________37.How many players are there in an American football team?_____________________________ 38.What’s the shape of American football?_____________________________39.How many players in a team can play football with hands in a soccer game? 好教育成就好未来Better Tutoring, Better Future 5包含各类专业文献、专业论文、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、高等教育、各类资格考试、56仁爱英语八年级上册U1T2测试题(含答案)等内容。 
 仁爱版英语八年级上册u1t2_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。? 你能帮我吗? Could...2. between 在两者之间 among 在三者或三者当中 答案在 A 和 B 之间. The...  仁爱8上英语复习U1T1-U1T2 test (Grade 8) 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 好 八年级上学期期末复习测试卷 Unit 1 T1---T2 班级:___姓名:___座号...  最新仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题Unit2单元综合检测题及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱版八年级英语,仁爱八年级英语教案,八年级英语课件,八年级英语导学...  八年级上学期仁爱英语U1T2复习提纲_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit1 ...中医护理学基础重点 执业医师实践技能考试模拟试题80份文档 家装材料选购攻略 ...  仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题 期末检测 1、2_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题及答案仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题 期末检测(一) (考试...  仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题_Unit_1__Topic_2_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题 Unit 1 Topic 2 第二部分 基础知识运用 (55 分...  仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题_期末检测_1、2[1] 2_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。 (5 分) ( )16. What does Dave do?...  unit2topic2测试题仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题 Unit 2 Topic 2 (考试时间:90 分钟,满分:100 分) 题...  仁爱版英语八年级上册测试题 Unit 2 单元综合检测 (考试时间:100 分钟,满分:120 分) 题号 Ⅰ 得分 Ⅱ 第一部分 ⅢⅣⅤⅠ 第二部分 ⅡⅢⅣ 第三部分 Ⅰ...仁爱英语 &     
新人教数学    &
知&&识&&改&&变&&命&&运&,&&教&&育&&成&&就&&未&&来&!
你现在的位置:首页&&仁爱英语&&八年级
2015年春季八年级上册仁爱课文目录
Unit 1 Playing Sports
1. I am going to play basketball.
2. I'll kick you the ball again.
3. The school sport meeting is coming .
Review of Unit 1
Unit 2 Keeping Healthy
1. You should brush teeth twice a day.
2. I must ask you to give up smoking.
3. Must we excise to provent the flu ?.
Review of Units 1-2
Unit 3 Our Hoppies
1. What your hoppy ?.
2.What sweet music!
3. What were you doing at this time yesterday?
Review of Unit 3
Unit 4 Our world
1. What's the strong animal on the fond ?
2. How can we protect ourselves from the earthquake ?
3. The internet makes the world smaller.
Review of Units 3-4
请先核对以上课文目录
最新听力请按下步骤操作:
(1)拍下以下宝贝,
(2)在&买家留言&中写清你的QQ邮箱和需要的哪一册的录音
2015年秋季
仁爱英语八年级上册
课文同步与单词MP3朗读
需要最新的听力请按以下步骤操作:
(1)拍下以下宝贝,
(2)在&买家留言&中写清你的QQ邮箱和需要的哪一册的录音
2015秋季听力请拍下宝贝&&&