访问权限:
好友的好友
凭密码访问
允许好友转贴
你确定要复制该照片的站外链接吗?通过该链接查看这个照片时将不受隐私控制。
将下面的链接发送给好友(如QQ或MSN),他们不需要登录就能查看该照片&
已经复制到剪贴板
通过链接,直接把照片分享给站外好友
请输入被圈人的姓名:英语翻译亲爱的舅舅,您发来的照片我收到了PART 2- PART 5,不知道为什么没收到PART 1.可否麻烦您再发一次PART 1给我?我会把所有照片给妈妈的.祝您安康!补充:亲爱的舅舅:您发来的照片我已经全部收到了。祝您安康!
一米阳光gmtf
Dear Uncle,I received the photos from Part2 -Part5 that you sent to me, however, i know no why that Part 1 was not found. Could you please send Part 1 again?i will show all the picures to my mum.all the best wishes.thanks-----------------------------------------------------------Dear uncle,All the photos you sent have been received.Thank you in deed.with all the best wishes.thanks
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的舅舅,My dear uncle您发来的照片我收到了PART 2- PART 5,不知道为什么没收到PART 1.可否麻烦您再发一次PART 1给我?I've received the photos you sent me from
PART 2 to PART 5.But I don't know why I can't receive PART 1.Cou...
Dear uncle,亲爱的舅舅I have received all the photo you have send.您发来的照片我已经全部收到了Thank you very much!非常感谢!Wish you happy and healthy!祝您安康!
Dear uncle,
I have received the PART 2 - PART 5 of the photos that you sent to me ,but I do not know why
have not I received PART 1. Could I trouble you for sending me the PART 1 again?
Dear uncle:I have received the PART 2 - PART 5 of the photos that you sent to me, but I do not know why I have not received PART 1. Could I trouble you to send me PART 1 again? I will give all the photos to my mother. Best regards!
扫描下载二维码“我不能没有你,你知道吗,亲爱的!”翻译成英文怎么写
I can't do without you, do you know, my dear!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you know that I can't live without you, my dear!
Dear, do you know that I can't be without you!
Sweetie,your presence is the only reason for my existence.希望对你有帮助
I can't live without you,don't you know?Darlng.
Darling: Don't you know I can't live withou you!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐