一篇英语自我介绍30字的英语介绍朋友的文章!

求介绍小学学校英语短文。急急急!!!!_百度知道
求介绍小学学校英语短文。急急急!!!!
提问者采纳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
do you know my school life? let me tell you
it's very big and nice. there is a 某建筑1 in the middle of our school .near the 某建筑1 ,there is a 某建筑2. in front of 某建筑2,there is a 某建筑3.and there is a playgound across from the 某建筑1
school end at half past four and we will play some games
now school is over.we are playing ga佳媳糕较蕹记革席宫芦mes on the playgound.look!人物1is playing 某物1 and 人物2 is playing 某物2. we all like playing baskerball ,so we are playing basketball game now.
do you thingk my chool life is very interest? please come
and visit my school. welcome to you !纯手写求你个分~当然能对你有帮助更好,但希望别看都不看就抄~
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
hello,guys.(这样说比较随便) i'm xxx.i just passed my 13th birthday.(我刚度过我的第13个生日。可以根据情况改变哦) i'm glad to be here with all of you.(我很高兴能与你们一起来到这里)my life is really colorful.(我的生活是多彩嘀) i always xxx,xxx,and xxx on my free time.(我经常在我的课余时间…,…,和…) 枪砍罐费忒渡闺杀酣辑xxx is/are my special skill(s).(…是我的特长。注意动词要+ing哦) and i wanna make friends with you.(我想与你们成为朋友。) overall,i wish i'll have an interesting and unforgettable english class with all of you and our dear foreigner teacher.(总之,我希望与你们和我们亲爱的外教一起度过一节有趣、难忘的英语课。) thank you.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请根据下面的中文提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你的朋友K..
书面表达。&&&& 请根据下面的中文提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你的朋友Kitty。题目为“My friend”,80字左右。&&&& 要点如下:&&&& 1. Kitty出生于苏州;现就读于7年级15班。&&&& 2. 高而瘦;喜欢穿粉红衬衫和蓝色牛仔裤。&&&& 3. 因为想更多地了解世界,所以学习英语很努力。&&&& 4. 课后喜欢打排球,校排球队的成员。&&&& 5. 礼貌并乐于助人,常常在英语方面帮助我。在学校里我们总是一起过得很开心。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:江苏期中题
&&&& Kitty was born in Suzhou. Now she studies in Class 15, Grade 7. She is tall and slim and likes wearing pink shirts and blue jeans. She wants to learn more about the world, so she works very hard at English. After class, she likes playing volleyball and she is a member of the school volleyball team. She is polite and helpful. She often helps me with my English. We always have a good time together at school.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请根据下面的中文提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你的朋友K..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请根据下面的中文提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你的朋友K..”考查相似的试题有:
28810627231513524512059516321455578已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
关于不文明行为的英语作文,要自己写的30字
14-04-02 &匿名提问 发布假如你是桂林的一位导游,请写一篇60词左右的英语短文,向你的朋友介绍来桂林游玩的一些相关情况。 急求
假如你是桂林的一位导游,请写一篇60词左右的英语短文,向你的朋友介绍来桂林游玩的一些相关情况。 急求
这样吧,不保证全对喔。& Hello! Wellcome to Guilin!Guilin is a good plase,it's very beautiful !&The weather there is always fine all year round,but you shuld take umbrella&and wear sunglasses,too.You&should&drink a lots of safe water and be careful.You shouldn't stay in the sun too long and remember you shouldn't swim alone. You can by plane go there.Enjoy your&trip!&
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
其他回答 (1)
Ladies&and&gentlemen,&Welcome&to&Guilin!&Everyone&knows&that&Guilin&landscape&tops&those&elsewhere.&Guilin&is&in&the&north&of&Guangxi.&The&population&of&the&city&is&over&six&hundred&thousand.&The&hills&in&Guilin&are&green&and&the&water&is&clear.&It&is&famous&for&its&beautiful&scenery.&Every&year&lots&of&visitors&come&to&visit&Guilin.&&&&&I&hope&you&will&have&a&good&time&in&Guilin.&Thank&you!&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家昨天晚上停电了,描述一下你的朋友们当时正在做的事情,写一篇80词左右的英语作文_百度知道
昨天晚上停电了,描述一下你的朋友们当时正在做的事情,写一篇80词左右的英语作文
提问者采纳
Last night all my roommates were all in our dormitory. They wer痛骏蒂吠郦杜垫森叮缉e all busy doing something . Lucy was reading a novel. Linda was washing clothes. Susan was listening to music. Jane was watching films on her computer.I was preparing a speech . Just then the power was off. It was a total silence. Then we began to complain about the power system. We had no choice but to wait .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Last night,my roomates were doing something in our dormitory.Lily 坤液草段禺灯碴犬厂华was watching a movie,Lucy was making a call with her boyfriend,Alice was keeping a diary,I was just reading a book.Suddenly the power was off,we decided to have a evening meeting.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐