avr studio 使用出现make: ...

AVR studio 中make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x4217b3) 怎样解决_百度知道
AVR studio 中make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x4217b3) 怎样解决
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
如果方便的话我ID,把代码给我,我编译一下
关注这个问题。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁AVRStudio及WinAVR 的安装、使用说明v1.0[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
AVRStudio及WinAVR 的安装、使用说明v1.0[1]
A​V​R​S​t​u​d​i​o​及​W​i​n​A​V​R​ ​的​安​装​、​使​用​说​明​v.[]​.​p​d​f
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free.
When I tried to debug a small piece of code using AVR studio 4 I got this error:
Build failed... No build tools defined.
Could someone give me some advices?
45.4k956111
In AVRStudio 4.19, Atmel made some serious changes from previous versions. Specially while using the toolchains. After you install
(the latest version, 2010...), open a new project in Avrstudio and from now on, everytime you make a new project you have to do this steps:
Go to "Project" tab
Go to "Configurations Options"
Then all the way down to "Custom Options".
Once you there, you'll see a checkbox called "Use AVR ToolChain", UNCHECK that option.(For some reason AVRStudio 4.19 does not link automatically the toolchain from WINAVR, so you have to do it manually).
After this, it enables the two options below.
For avr-gcc, you browse to the next direction: C:\ProgramFiles\WINAVR\bin\avr-gcc.exe
For make, you browse to the next direction: C:\ProgramFiles\WINAVR\utils\bin\make.exe
This directions depends on where did you installed WINAVR. I remember that the default location is "C:\" but when I installed WINAVR, I changed it to "ProgramFiles"
Click "OK".
After doing this steps, you should be able to compile and run your code.
Cheers, and hope it helped!
PD: I had that same problem, months ago. Check out, www.avrfreaks.net, very good webpage for newbies and pros at programming AVRs.
You need to install WinAVR or Atmel's "AVR Toolchain." If you already have one of these and still get this message, you may need to tweak the System Variables.
Connect the programmer first and then run avr studio.
I have that error when I try to open a project made in another version of AVR Studio (or upgraded to another version by someone else).
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledavr studio头文件编译出错_百度知道
avr studio头文件编译出错
这一句;io,没有加路径,可还是出现make.h&gt,工程头文件路径已经加上了,我刚写的另一个工程本来也有错,可是我加上了路径就没错了,可是却没有错: Makefile: No such file or directorymake.
Stop: *** No rule to make target `Makefile'.这两个错误如题我使用了#include &lt,我还有一些网上下的源代码,这个工程是怎么回事另外;avr&#47
提问者采纳
h&io.inc的文件; 应该是这样。
#include &lt。 我记不太清?,搜以下*,不用#用;文件名&quot。 一般在include 或lib 之类的文件夹里 简单点,和你用的芯片一致的设备文件。然后 包含进去? 有这个文件吗,不过你可以到avr studio的安装目录下去找. .inc”这样的文件? 一般加的 是 假如你用的是128芯片 加的是类似 “m128 这是什么文件呀;avr&#47.include &quotAVR STUDIO 是汇编环境
提问者评价
我问题已经解决了,文件用英文名就可以了,不知道为什么,郁闷,avr/io.h是我winavr中gcc的头文件
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
&quot,就不能这样用,应该用#include &quot,它们因为放到头文件的文件夹里面;属于自己建立的头文件;&gt,用的是#include &lt属于系统自有的头文件
头文件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Atmel Studio 6 - The Studio to Design All Embedded Systems
More than 1,600 ready-
to-use project examples.
What’s New in Atmel Studio 6.2Atmel introduces the latest , an easy-to-use development board with extensive examples.Develop and Debug Atmel applications in a single, integrated environment with Atmel-ICEStudio 6.2 support for the new Atmel-ICE probe provides advanced programming and debugs connectivity for Atmel ARM- and AVR-based MCUs, including the ability to capture data trace informationAccelerate Your Time to Market with Percepio Trace(TM)Gain insight into the run-time of embedded software with trace visualization. Percepio Trace for Atmel Studio featuresControl-flow trace (tasks and interrupts)Custom data plotsApplication debug outputStatistical code profilingSupport for viewing MCU event countersReal-time operating system (RTOS) awarenessAtmel(R) Studio 6 is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging Atmel ARM(R) Cortex(R)-M and Atmel AVR(R) microcontroller (MCU) based applications. The Atmel Studio 6 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code.Atmel Studio 6 is free of charge and is integrated with the Atmel Software Framework (ASF)—a large library of free source code with 1,600 ARM and AVR project examples. ASF strengthens the IDP by providing, in the same environment, access to ready-to-use code that minimizes much of the low-level design required for projects. Use the IDP for our wide variety of AVR and ARM Cortex-M processor-based MCUs, including our broadened portfolio of Atmel SAM3 ARM Cortex-M3 and M4 Flash devices.Atmel Studio 6.2 is now available, adding advanced debugging features such as Data and Interrupt Trace, improved RTOS integration, and better ability to debug code that has been optimized.With the introduction of Atmel Gallery and Atmel Spaces, Atmel Studio 6 further simplifies embedded MCU designs to reduce development time and cost. Atmel Gallery is an online apps store for development tools and embedded software. Atmel Spaces is a cloud-based collaborative development workspace allowing you to host software and hardware projects targeting Atmel MCUs.In summary, standard integrated development environments (IDEs) are suited for creating new software for an MCU project. By contrast, the Atmel Studio 6 IDP also:Facilitates reuse of existing software and, by doing so, enables design differentiation.Supports the product development process with easy access to integrated tools and software extensions through Atmel Gallery.Reduces time to market by providing advanced features, an extensible software eco-system, and powerful debug integration.
Software Libraries and Device Support
The Atmel Software Framework is a collection of production-ready source code such as drivers, communication stacks, graphic services and touch functionality. Tap into 1,600 project examples with source code to accelerate development of new applications.
Atmel GalleryYou can now download and securely purchase both Atmel and third-party compilers, advanced debugging tools, real-time operating systems, communication systems and other extensions and plug-ins straight from the Atmel Studio 6 development platform and via . The
app store provides development tools and embedded software for MCU-based application design.When you encounter a need for a tool in the midst of your development process, or are seeking some basic source code, you won't have to leave your environment to search for your solution. From Atmel Gallery, you can also download a plug-in that will give you direct access to Atmel Spaces, our new collaborative workspace.
Atmel Spaces Collaborative WorkspaceWith embedded applications easily topping tens of thousands of lines of code—often written by designers dispersed around the globe—efficient collaboration is critical for a project's success.
provides a cloud-based workspace where you can securely share and track open-source, community-developed embedded design projects with your peers.With access control, version control, bug and feature trackers, mailing lists and wikis, Atmel Spaces provides a secure and efficient place for sharing design tips, tricks and resources and for tracking progress of projects with your peers.You can access Atmel Spaces at
or directly from Atmel Studio with an extension available in Atmel Gallery.
QTouch Composer - Fully IntegratedThe Atmel QTouch(R) Composer, formerly called QTouch Studio, is fully integrated in Atmel Studio 6, so you can easily and seamlessly develop capacitive touch functionality for your application. This simplifies the design process by tying together the tools required to edit the code in Atmel Studio 6 and tune the touch design in QTouch Composer.
Editor and C/C++ CompilerAtmel Studio 6 includes a powerful editor with visual assist, a GNU C/C++ Compiler and a New Project Wizard to jump-start as well as ease your application code development.
Debugging and SimulationAtmel Studio 6 connects seamlessly to all Atmel debuggers, programmers and the simulators for both ARM and AVR devices. The IDE presents MCU status in nicely formatted views, giving you fast access to critical system parameters.

我要回帖

更多关于 avr studio 使用 的文章

随机推荐