对class gradefour grade s...

我急需10篇初一英语阅读题和完型填空_百度知道
我急需10篇初一英语阅读题和完型填空
an 7. Kate is not C . She is in Class One. Tina’s house is very nice. She is only(仅) five years old.( )54. 10 Middle School?A. Yes, please. her 68: It’s a bike.根据短文内容. They are Tom and Tim, boys and girls. She’s fourteen.根据对话内容.阅读填词 (5 分)根据短文内容.BThis is an English boy, thirteen 35. And I have one sister,完成下列句子. One 38. an. It isn’t 22: It’s a car. 9 Middle School. They all like their schools, too. This is my house(房子). Miss Gao isn’t an E teacher. 9 Middle School. Where is.(2) A.( )39。Good afternoon. Come and meet my family. 8Ⅶ.( )52. English 43. I’m in Row Four. 14 Middle School. 74. too 3. It’s a Japanese car. He’s twelve: I’m eleven. She is in No. I’m 2: I’m in Class One, ______(44) One.47. I’m in Class One. I go to school by bike(骑自行车): My name is Jack. I love it very much. She has two good friends Kate and Ling Ling: Yes, It’s, anⅥ.B) 6。( )36,每空一词. It’s my bike. I’m eleven 30, tooⅤ. My friend Wei Hua is in this school. What number are you. I have a happy(幸福的) family.31,补全所缺单词.根据图画及短文内容.根据上文内容完成下列短文.( )55. I am in ______(43) One. She loves her ______(68) school very much, a Ⅲ. Who is their Chinese teacher, too. The car number is 6678954?_________________________________________72,判断下列句子正(T)误(F). I’m in No.B. She’s fourteen!Name. a, mouse 33, Grade 1. She 62?A. Kate’s bike is a Japanese bike. I’m in Class Two.A) 1, I am. Is Mike in Grade One. She is fifteen, bike 32. What’s. I’m in China with my parents(父母): What’s that in English. friends 70: Hello: Yes, Grade One. a. She is in China with her ______(63) and ______(64).key:________(37) Number: I’m Kate. students 47, he is. What’s your name. Two 39. His name is Mike. I am a student(学生) of a middle school in Beijing. I’m in Class Two. They love her very much: It’s 6678954。(每空1分.48, Kate! What’s your name. His sister’s name is Rose。46. That’s all right. her: Becky Class, an 9. Nice to meet you:46?A. Tira is Tim’s sister.50, Grade One!Hyde. schools 48, is, Miss Gao. She is a ______(65) in No.( )37. What school are they in.( )53?A.( )40! This is No. Miss: I’m Number 8! My name is Tina, room 34?_________________________________________73, Grade One. Wei Hua. father 64,判断下列句子正(T)误(F): What’s the car number. They are in No. Her ______(69) look after ______(70) well。( )51. What’s the English boy’s name. ______(45) Gao is my English teacher. Can I 23. I have many friends at school. Tom has one brother and one sister. on 67! Are you Hyde?Hyde?_________________________________________74. I have two brothers. Welcome to Beijing. Four 40. My name isBird 29. girl 63。(每小题2分. And how old are you. Chinese 50. Class 44.36. She is in Class One, Grade One. I’m twelve. No. What’s. What’s your name 28. Jack is in Class 2. Good-bye. They are in different s . How do you do 27. She is a good teacher.B.( )38, too. Are you Number 10,每空一词?Becky. friends 49. Miss Wu is their Chinese teacher?Hyde. I’m twelve.41.21. a?_________________________________________75. Mike is in Class One,回答下列问题.(5)Hi. I like her. Her e-mail address is Wuli@sohu:________(39) Grade. 10 Middle School. an, is her good friend?_________________________________________KEY Ⅷ. minus 4, a 10.49, a. Her Chinese teacher.73: My name’s Becky:________(40) Ⅶ,使两文意思一致, a Chinese bike. They look after me well. 根据图画及短文内容, Grade One. 14 Middle School. Ling Ling is in No. My sister’s name is Tira, I am. English(4)AI’m Lucy King. Grade 45,共10分)This is Lucy King, Ling Ling and Kate are all s . What’s one and threeⅣ. She has a computer: Bye-bye. 2 Middle School in Beijing. ______(61) is an American ______(62). it is 5. Our school is very nice. Tom is ten and Tim is seven. 72. Look:Ⅰ. What’s your name. They go to school on their bikes, Grade Three. B. mother 65, Grade Two: Hello! My Chinese ______(41) is Jia Jia. name 42, a 8:________(36) Row?Becky. Eleven 37. Is. nice 69. Nice to meet you.Hyde. A)61, it isn’t25. They are good f !key.51-55 TFFFT(3)Look. I think it’s very nice. Mike and Rose are in No. I’m in Row Six. This is my mum and that is my dad. His name is Mike. 75. How old is his sister?B. She goes to school ______(66) ______(67) bike. I am American?Becky. Kate is in Class 3, in,共10分)71:________(38) Age: What’s this in English. Miss Wu is their Chinese teacher, Grade 2. My ______(42) name is Lily. student66. What grade are 24. It’s an English car.26. Kate is an English girl. Tim is only five years old(1)Becky
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完型填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2014春三年级英语下册 unit 2 ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014春三年级英语下册 unit 2 i’m in class one grade three课件4 人教版(精通)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Are you in Class One ,Grade Four?为什么 Class One ,Grade Four的开头是大写?
因为Class One ,Grade Four这也算是专有名词的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 class grade 的文章

随机推荐