我希望是英语你也是 英语怎么说?

英语翻译我们本来希望你能来 但你没有来到了十二岁那年 爱迪生开始自己的谋生明天此时 你已经到达上海了你老是改变主意我到达山顶时 阳光灿烂那时 人们不知道地球是动的把这句都翻成英文哦. 么么撒.~_百度作业帮
英语翻译我们本来希望你能来 但你没有来到了十二岁那年 爱迪生开始自己的谋生明天此时 你已经到达上海了你老是改变主意我到达山顶时 阳光灿烂那时 人们不知道地球是动的把这句都翻成英文哦. 么么撒.~
我们本来希望你能来 但你没有来到了十二岁那年 爱迪生开始自己的谋生明天此时 你已经到达上海了你老是改变主意我到达山顶时 阳光灿烂那时 人们不知道地球是动的把这句都翻成英文哦. 么么撒.~
这是我第一次访问这城市:This is I first time visits this city .我们本来希望你能来 但你没有来 到了十二岁那年 爱迪生开始自己的谋生 明天此时 你已经到达上海了 你老是改变主意 我到达山顶时 阳光灿烂 那时 人们不知道地球是动的 :We originally hoped you can come but you not to come Started own making a living to 12 year old of that year Edison This time you already will arrive Shanghai tomorrow You change the mind I arrive when the summit the sunlight is bright The at that time people did not know the Earth is moves
This is the first time I visit this city
This_is_the_first_time_that_I_visit_this_city.一定正确希望不久见到你的英语翻译是?_百度知道
希望不久见到你的英语翻译是?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
希望不久见到你Hope to see you soon
hope to see you in near future
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
Hope to see you soon.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“希望你说的是真的”,用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
“希望你说的是真的”,用英语怎么说?
“希望你说的是真的”,用英语怎么说?
事实上如果是假的,那就是:I wish what you said reality.事实上不确定真假,那就 :I hope you were telling the truth.回答完毕,
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译亲爱的圣诞老人:这是我第一次写信给你,不知道这封信能不能顺利到达你的手中.如果你收到了,请帮我送出一份祝福好吗?我希望您能把这珍贵的祝福,送给我最爱的人._百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的圣诞老人:这是我第一次写信给你,不知道这封信能不能顺利到达你的手中.如果你收到了,请帮我送出一份祝福好吗?我希望您能把这珍贵的祝福,送给我最爱的人.
亲爱的圣诞老人:这是我第一次写信给你,不知道这封信能不能顺利到达你的手中.如果你收到了,请帮我送出一份祝福好吗?我希望您能把这珍贵的祝福,送给我最爱的人.
Dear Santa Claus:This is the first time I write to you,and I don’t know if you can receive it.if you receive it,please help me to sent my blessing,ok?I wish you can sent the best blessing for my
most lover.thanks!
Dear santa claus:this is my first time to write to you .I don't know whether will the letter arrive in your hand .If you receive it,can you assist me to sent a blessing? I hope you can sent this best blessing to my loving people.thank you!
Dear Santa Claus,This is the first time I write you.
I don't know if this letter reaches you. If it does, please send a blessing on my behalf.
I wish you may give this precious blessing to the one I love most. Thank you.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 我希望是英语 的文章

随机推荐