谁有11年浙江大学英语三级远程教育英语(1)离...

浙江大学远程教育 英语(2)Unit 3 主观题(2)离线作业答案_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
Unit Three 4. Translation
1. The more you read the text, the easier you will find it to understand it. 你把课文读的越透,你就会发现越容易理解它。 2. The students are encouraged to take part in the national English speaking contest. 鼓励学生参加全国英语演讲竞赛。 3. There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。 4. This is indeed a most pressing problem. 这的确是一个非常棘手的问题。 5. Though this question is very difficult, if you keep on trying, you will find the right answer. 尽管这个问题很难,但如果你继续不断尝试,你会得到正确答案的。 6. When we praise the Chinese leadership and the people, we are not merely being polite. 我们赞美中国领人和中国人民不仅仅是出于礼貌。 7. These people moved from place to place. 人们四处迁徙。 8. These two students from our school have been admitted to Beijing University. 我们学校这两个学生已经被北京大学录取了。 9. Many young people want to be volunteers for Beijing Olympic Games. 许多年轻人想做北京奥运会的志愿者。 10. This custom has a long tradition. 这一风俗历史悠久。
5. Writing
建议你在30分钟内, 根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短 文。
The Way to Success 1. 每个人都试图在事业上获得成功;
2. 获得成功的要索; 3. 我坚信…
Everyone tries to achieve success in his/her career ,But some finally attain their aims while others fail .Why? Some continue their cause to the end through long period of hard struggles ,but others are casily disappointed and stop halfway. Strong will perseverance and diligence are the three essentials of success .A man of strong Will and perseverance always has an inflexible spirit .He sticks to his cause no matter how tough it might be .Life is short and we have too much to do .Without diligence no one can achieve anything . I believe that where there is a will there is a way , and that success belong to those who can make constant efforts .Don’t be afraid of life .Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""浙大英语作业 英语(1)离线作业(5)浙大,英语,作业,浙江大学,浙大英..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
浙大英语作业 英语(1)离线作业(5)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口浙江大学远程教育 英语(2)Unit 6 主观题(2)离线作业答案_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
4. Translation.
1) I don't want to spend five dollars on a cup of water. 我不想花五美元去买杯水。 2) I've never heard such good music in a computer game. 我从没有在电脑游戏中听到这么美妙的音乐。 3) Because there was heavy traffic, we were ten minutes late. 由于交通拥挤,我晚了十分钟。 4) She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early. 她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。 5) This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now. 今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为和你在一起。 6) When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. 我年轻时常听着收音机,等着我喜欢的歌。 7) The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky. 月亮看起来比天空中任何星星都要大得多。 8) Travel broadens the mind. 旅行可以开阔眼界。 9) People use science knowledge to understand and change nature. 人们利用科学知识去了解自然,改造自然。 10) A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal. 狗因其聪明友善而著称。
5. Composition 要求在 30 分钟内, 根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一篇不少于 80 词的 短文。 If you are …
作文内容是你未来20年的设想。介绍20年后的你。内容可适当发挥。 As a forty-year-old teacher, I would like to imagine what I would be like twenty years later. By
then, I would certainly retire and have much more free time at my own disposal. In order to keep myself from being plagued by boredom, I would devote myself to taking part in some activities in which I was greatly interested, such as traveling around China and learning photography When I was in my youth, I always had a dream that one day I could become an excellent photographer who could capture those beautiful sceneries. However, it is really a pity that before my retirement I was so busy with working and taking care of my children that I could spare little time in making my dream become true. Twenty years later, I would have a chance to pursue my dream. Through doing what I like doing, I suppose I would feel more contented. In addition, I would attach great importance to my health and do exercises every day so as to keep fit. I would also more actively engage in providing help for those in difficult situations.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""浙大远程ENGLISH-CHINESE_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
41页免费13页免费13页免费41页1下载券5页免费5页免费5页免费5页免费4页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券4页4下载券2页1下载券8页1下载券2页1下载券
浙大远程ENGLISH-CHINESE|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢