写作交流1群
写作交流2群
写作交流3群
中学生交流群
小学生交流群
教师交流1群
教师交流2群
48小时热门1+1=?&你知道得太多了
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:等
于2```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:你知道得太多了
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=
几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:等于3```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:你比我还聪明!
几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:等于1```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:你居然吞掉了另一半?该死!
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:等于1,2,3or4```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~
冰冷的说了一句:你足够死四次的了
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:不管我怎么说,都是死!```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:你还是说了!
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:您说呢?```?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:没想到你也知道我知道!
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:我...我...我不知道...神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:这个都不知道,留你何用?!
几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:算对的时候=2,算错的时候等于3...神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:反映咋都比我快涅?!
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的说不出话。神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:想装哑巴侮辱我的智商?!
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:一+一=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的说“王”神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:老子神经病,还跟我玩脑筋急转弯
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:您说等于几就是几。神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:MD,你早说,老子就不用杀那么多人了。
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久许久~终于战战兢兢的准备回答,话还没说,神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:废物,这么个问题还要想那么长时间。
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=
几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久许久~终于战战兢兢的回答:呃……话还没说完,神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:抱歉,惯性。
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上另一个神经病,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=几?另一个神经病突然拔出枪毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:这游戏老子早不玩了。
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其安在地上用枪支着他的头!
  “啪”神经病枪毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!
  “小样,让你想YY”
几?年轻人吓坏了!战战兢兢的说:大哥,你不是说你不玩了吗?神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:神经病说的话你也信?!
几?年轻人吓坏了,沉思了许久,战战兢兢的也掏出把手枪开枪杀了神经病。然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:不是你死就是我亡。
  有一个神经病,不知从哪里弄到了一把手枪,他走在一条小黑色胡同里。突然遇上一个年轻人,神经病二话不说将其按在地上用枪指着他的头!问道:1+1=几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:2?。神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:你丫才2呢。。。
几?年轻人吓坏了!沉思了许久~战战兢兢的回答:2?。神经病毫不犹豫的开枪杀了他!然后把枪拽在怀里~冰冷的说了一句:恭喜你,答对了。。这里是非常
6+1的节目现场,我是李咏。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。All material provided on this website, is copyright protected
Custom Search
| For Toddlers...  ~ A gathering place for moms who have young children ages baby-48 months.~ The #1 read post on my blog! ~ Links to our Tot School posts sorted by ages. ~ Montessori inspired activity trays for tots.~ Free themed printables for toddlers {and preschoolers} ~ A 26 unit printable program for toddlers.~ Another A-Z printable program for toddlers {or preschoolers} based around animals.For Preschoolers...     ~ I developed this Bible based printable preschool program for my son and now share it with others!  The base program is free, I offer a , and additional
that go along with the units in the Members Only PowerPoint section. ~ Here you will find
based around fun themes. ~  Here you find free printables for preschoolers that are focused on specific skills, such as ABCs, 123s, Colors, and Shapes.For Kindergartners... ~ This is the extension of
but focuses on skills for the Kindergarten child.  It is a free printable Bible based program for Kindergarten. ~ This is a printable sight word program, focused on pre-primer and primer Dolch Sight Words.  You can download most of the units for free, or in a bundle.  ~ Here you will find free printables for Kindergartners focused around fun themes.  Many of the
are also appropriate for Kindergartners also. ~ A collection of fun and active ideas all centered on learning to read!For Older Children... ~ posts about 3rd grade and beyond {which it out of my early childhood comfort zone} ~ Our collection of Lapbooks we have done, and Lapbooking printables I have created.~ Printables for your calendar with a specific theme.  Target grade 3-6.For Christian Families... ~ Ideas for putting together your own family Bible time at home. Links, resources, and blog posts showing what we did! ~ Free printables to use with your family to reinforce the Bible verses from the AWESOME .Looking for Seasonal or Theme Ideas?~ A collection of blog posts highlighting specific printables and ideas I have shared within a theme. {, , , , , , etc.}~ A collection of crafts and other special activities we have done. ~ I have TONS of theme boards on Pinterest!Looking for Gift Ideas or Learning Toys? ~ A general collection of toys and items we love! ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for toddlers. ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for preschoolers. ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for school age boys.~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for moms. ~ A blog where I share links to many of our own personal school toys and tools.... Animal ABC Bundle, RRSP Bundle, You Can Read Bundle, Members Only PowerPoints, and .  A HUGE majority of what I offer is totally free, This post explains the few things I offer for sale! ~ A list of posts I have done about specific areas....the #1 questions I receive!  It is 99.9% on the end of the user and everyone I know has solved their issue with tips in this post! ~ A detailed list of everything we are currently using.    

| Visit the
to learn more what we are all about!What's the difference between the blog and the website?The
is where I update daily, you can
to receive free email updates.  Printable files I offer are hosted here on the website.  Use the navigation bar over on the right to see different categories!Looking for something?  Try searching below with keywords, if this search box doesn't help you, try the search box on the .  It searches the blog specifically!1+1=等于几_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
1+1=等于几
上传于||文档简介
&&1​+的​几​种​情​况
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 cctv1 的文章

随机推荐