急求作文,报纸与互联网,用公共英语三级作文!

求英语作文80词,中学水平.要求:假设你是你们班长,上周的班会上同学们讨论了网络和报纸的特点_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文80词,中学水平.要求:假设你是你们班长,上周的班会上同学们讨论了网络和报纸的特点
求英语作文80词,中学水平.要求:假设你是你们班长,上周的班会上同学们讨论了网络和报纸的特点
假设我是班长,我首先会在班级上开一首先讨论一下,网络和报纸的大致特点,然后组织大家各自组成一对对小组进行讨论,在把大家一起讨论的特点和大家分组讨论的特点,综合起来,大家一起总结. Suppose I is the monitor, first I will open a first in the class and discuss, network and newspaper general characteristics, and then everyone organization of pair of group discussion, in the discussion on the characteristics and all the characteristics of the group discussion, comprehensive up, everyone together summary.英语作文:以约120词就“新闻媒体”发表你的看法包括以下几点:(1)简要描述新闻媒体在人们生活中的重要性(2)谈谈你获取新闻的主要渠道:报纸、杂志、收音机、电视机、网络、还_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:以约120词就“新闻媒体”发表你的看法包括以下几点:(1)简要描述新闻媒体在人们生活中的重要性(2)谈谈你获取新闻的主要渠道:报纸、杂志、收音机、电视机、网络、还
英语作文:以约120词就“新闻媒体”发表你的看法包括以下几点:(1)简要描述新闻媒体在人们生活中的重要性(2)谈谈你获取新闻的主要渠道:报纸、杂志、收音机、电视机、网络、还是....(3)介绍你喜欢的一份报纸、一本杂志、一个电视台节目或一个网站
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求...
来做任务了。。高中英语作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目报纸与互联网,用英语!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
报纸与互联网,用英语!
报纸与互联网,用英语!
I read on internet that an influential newspaper will replace its paper publication with online digital form.Will this be followed by other newspapers?I very much doubt.Your opinion,and why?somepeople say What ever it may be there is some uniqueness for the normal news papers.There are some interested people still they will not read the news online but they would like to read the news papers on traditional papers.Both have different feeling.Software people like me when we work some where around the world we will read online newspapers to know our country happening everyday.There also there are e-papers which is a photocopy of the news paper have more readers to read online.So the traditional papers won't be destroyed as much as fast as we expect.but others say No,I do not think,it is possible to replace newspaper with internet.Both are different to my mind.I get my newspaper daily.I do not enjoy watching news on TV or internet.Moroever,most of the TV News channels serve you everything other than NEWS.I can read my newspaper at my leisure and as per my convenience,however,for watching TV news or on net,I'll have sit in front of my TV or the net.Reading newspapers is an old habit of mine and I just cannot be without my newspapers.If any day my hawker does not turn up,I go to the market to buy my copy of the newspaper.I get two newspapers everyday one English and one Hindi and read some of news in the morning,before I leave for my office and rest of the important news I try to scroll through in the evening,when I return from my office.On Sundays,I get three newspapers and love reading their supplments and magzines sections.I do not like watching TV programme,such as daily soaps etc.,instead love to read something to enhance my knowledge and to give some mental exercise to my brain.I believe,when I read newspaper,it not only gives me a kind of mental stimulation and satisfaction but also keeps me updated about the latest happenings around the city,nation and the world.
I read on internet that an influential newspaper will replace its paper publication with online digital form. Will this be followed by other newspapers? I very much doubt. Your opinion, and why? ...英语作文:在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据下表所给提示为某英文报写一篇题为On the Internet的征文稿_九年级_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语作文:在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据下表所给提示为某英文报写一篇题为On&the&Internet的征文稿
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
英语作文:在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据下表所给提示为某英文报写一篇题为On&the&Internet的征文稿
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 21:36:51
在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据下表所给提示为某英文报写一篇题为On the Internet的征文稿。
因特网的主要用途
看国内外新闻、获取其他信息
发e-mail、打电话
上网上学校、阅读各种书籍、自学外语
欣赏音乐、观看体育比赛、玩棋牌游戏
购物,聊天
注意: 1. 征文稿必须包括表内所有信息,行文连贯通顺;2. 词数100-120词; 3. 标题已给出,不计入总词数。
参考答案:
On the Internet
The Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.On the net, we can learn about news both at home and abroad and all kinds of other information as well. We can also send messages by e-mail, make phone calls, go to net school, read various kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves. Besides, we can enjoy music, watch sports matches and play chess or cards. On the net, we can even do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them. In a word, the Internet has made our life more colorful.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 公共英语三级作文 的文章

随机推荐