什么报纸文章上有英文文章?

谁给我一篇英国报纸或者杂志上的文章分析?英国报刊选读的论文作业。要英文的。最好是一千字左右。相关的都行。_百度作业帮
谁给我一篇英国报纸或者杂志上的文章分析?英国报刊选读的论文作业。要英文的。最好是一千字左右。相关的都行。
谁给我一篇英国报纸或者杂志上的文章分析?英国报刊选读的论文作业。要英文的。最好是一千字左右。相关的都行。
纸或者杂志上的文章分析?英国报刊选读的论案我好的么 当前位置:&>&&>&
上传时间: 16:13:39&&来源:
【2014南通】81.假设某中学生英文报开展关于计算机与学生生活的征文活动,请你根据下表所提示的要点,以Computer in my life为题,用英语为该报写一篇短文,简述计算机在你生活中的用途,并就计算机对你生活的影响谈谈你的感受。【江苏省】2014年中考英语真题汇编:书面表达
【2014南通】81.假设某中学生英文报开展关于计算机与学生生活的征文,请你根据下表所提示的要点,以Computer in my life为题,用英语为该报写一篇短文,简述计算机在你生活中的用途,并就计算机对你生活的影响谈谈你的感受。
学习[来源:学科网]
搜集资料;拓展阅读(或自拟内容)[来源:学科网ZXXK][来源:学.科.网Z.X.X.K]
传递信息;探讨问题(或自拟内容)
欣赏音乐;购买商品(或自拟内容)
(请考生自拟一点内容)
计算机对你生活的影响(请考生自拟一点内容)
1.表达中必须包含所给要点,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译。
2.词数90左右,开头已经写好,不计入总词数。
3.表达中请勿提及真实校名和姓名。
Computer in my life
&&&&&&& The computer has become an important part of my life. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Computer in my life
&&&&&&& The computer has become an important part of my life. Usually I use the computer to search for information and do some further reading. With the help of computer,I can get more knowledge easily in my free time. I not only communicate with my teachers and classmates by email,but also discuss questions with them online. What&s more,I can enjoy the music online and shopping on the Internet makes my life much easier. Sometimes CD-ROMs help me learn English and make me relaxed. Moreover,I can take part in some kinds of activities online.
&&&&&&& In a word,the computer is really of great help to me. It brings me a more meaningful and colourful life.
阅读统计:[]
?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:下面没有链接了
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved .
站长QQ:&&求英语写关于报纸的作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求英语写关于报纸的作文
求英语写关于报纸的作文
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求英语写关于报纸的作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求英语写关于报纸的作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:,有的版面介绍时要闻 有的版面讲述娱乐圈的新鲜事......你和你的家人分别喜欢报纸上的那个版面呢每份报纸都有许多不同的版面............,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: the sport. In the other hand. But read newspaper is not very often for me.but she just care about how to make better meals in page of lifeIt has many of different pages in every newspaper, my grandma also retired. My dad and mom can have more fans in some different pages, the Entertainment or something like that. I alway read magzines and link to social network to get news. some of page is published kind of the current events and some of others maybe will tell you what happened in Entertainment. My grandpa is retired. he always learn stock and market from the page of economy解决方案2:嗯通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: It has many of different pages in every newspaper. some of page is published kind of the current events and some of others maybe will tell you what happened in Entertainment. ...=========================================== Newspaper supplies us with a variety of news everyday.It tells us political situation.If we remain the habit of reading newspaper,we shall get enough knowledge to cope with our c...===========================================搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 @#$·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四...=========================================== Newspapers Vs. Internet The advence of mass printing in the l6th century has once brought about magnificent influence to the world both socially and politically. A piece of news...===========================================for 3years,and I have to say she is a good teacher for my English.You can learn new sords to enlarge you vocabulary . You can improve your integrade skills in mastering English, Y...===========================================现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望...=========================================== A newspaper is a written publication containing news, information and advertising, usually printed on low-cost paper called newsprint. General-interest newspapers often feature...===========================================鄙人是会计专业,英语水平良好,希望可以帮到你。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 鉴于楼主这份文章并不完整,在下自己找到了原文,并按原文翻译 --------------------...=========================================== 这 个么 自己想了 这都不会呀! 想一想=========================================== How do students around the world get to school? In my school,most students go to school on the school bus.Some students also walk or ride bikes to school.In other parts of the ...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语阅读题里有一种判断文章出处的 比如这篇文章摘自 杂志?报纸?text book?还是.一般给的那篇文章也没有什么时间啊 格式啊什么的,完全不知道怎么判断_百度作业帮
英语阅读题里有一种判断文章出处的 比如这篇文章摘自 杂志?报纸?text book?还是.一般给的那篇文章也没有什么时间啊 格式啊什么的,完全不知道怎么判断
英语阅读题里有一种判断文章出处的 比如这篇文章摘自 杂志?报纸?text book?还是.一般给的那篇文章也没有什么时间啊 格式啊什么的,完全不知道怎么判断
是有这样的题,但是不会问你是出自text book的杂志一般是娱乐性,生活型杂志—娱乐新闻,生活小知识之类的还有一些科学杂志,那些科普类文章,还有生物,化学知识就很可能出现在这里然后报纸判断就很简单,就是新闻类的,文章就是最新发生的事件还有一些是文学类作品,你有可能没有读过,但是你可以判断出这是一篇小说里的故事,主要就是和新闻区别一下.一般一个小记叙文,一个小故事就可能是小说里的帮忙找一篇英文文章 50分麻烦大家帮我找一篇英文文章要求要是英文报纸或杂志上的文章,注明出处和日期文章要是关于抽象主题的,有Introduction,有Methods,results,discussion/conclusion 和 Works Cited.这_百度作业帮
帮忙找一篇英文文章 50分麻烦大家帮我找一篇英文文章要求要是英文报纸或杂志上的文章,注明出处和日期文章要是关于抽象主题的,有Introduction,有Methods,results,discussion/conclusion 和 Works Cited.这
帮忙找一篇英文文章 50分麻烦大家帮我找一篇英文文章要求要是英文报纸或杂志上的文章,注明出处和日期文章要是关于抽象主题的,有Introduction,有Methods,results,discussion/conclusion 和 Works Cited.这样的文章应该是很长的那种吧,可能是科学领域之类的文章,也可能是经济观点.
HSBC approved to set up a village bank in Hubei HSBC has got the nod from China's banking regulator to set up a village bank in the central province of Hubei,becoming the first foreign bank to expand its business in the country's vast rural areas,HSBC announced on Thursday.The village bank will be opened in Zengdu District with a population of 2 million in Suizhou of Hubei Province at the end of 2007 and is expected to employ 25 people."The new bank will provide financial service tailored to rural communities and local enterprises," said Vincent Cheng,chairman of the HSBC Bank (China) Company Ltd.Chinese farmers and rural enterprises currently have few places to get funds for their businesses.Official figures show Chinese farmers rarely obtain loans of more than 5,000 yuan.On Monday,the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) vowed to help more banking institutions to extend service in the rural areas as a way to upgrade the country's under-developed rural banking sector.At the end of 2006,the CBRC scrapped working capital limits for domestic financial institutions in rural areas so that banking networks could be developed in the countryside.It also lowered the registered capital threshold to 3 million yuan (385,000 U.S.dollars) for banks in counties and 1 million yuan in villages and towns.The CBRC has approved six pilot schemes in six provinces including Qinghai and Gansu.Two of them -- Huimin village bank and Huimin finance company -- began operations last Thursday in Yilong county of southwest China's Sichuan Province.HSBC has developed financial business in rural areas in Brazil,India,Indonesia,Philippine and Mexico.(Xinhua)
英语很差没办法帮你
故事书要吗
悄悄的来悄悄的走就为这个分谢谢
Can money buy happiness? Various people have various answers. Some people think that money is the source of happiness. With money, one can buy whatever he enjoys. With money, one can do whatever he li...
/question/.html这里面有网址也有文章

我要回帖

更多关于 报纸文章 的文章

随机推荐