2015贵州省黔东南州英语中考真题试题及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2015贵州省黔东南州英语中考真题试题及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:51:43
21. ―Look! What's in the tree―&bird, I think.A.不填 B.A C. An D. The
【时间: 9:59:54】
22.―Can you make&understood in English ―Yes, I can.A. yourself B. you C. yours D. your&
23. There&quite a lot of trees on the hill.A. were used to being B. had C. used to have D. used to be
24. ―He's&the plan.―So am I. It costs&and we have no enough time.A. for, too much B. against, too muchC. with, much too D. of, much too
25. ―Where did you put your schoolbag&―I can't remember. I attended a concert yesterday so it&still l be in the music hall.A. can't B. need C. might D. must&
26. The shoes don't fit me. Would you please show me&A. another pair B. the other one C. the other D. another one
27.―Wow! You have a ticket to Xijiang!―It&by my uncle. He is working in Xijiang.A. is bought B. was bought C. has bought D. had bought
28. ―Would you mind turning down the music I'm studying for my test.―&A. Sounds good B. That's all rightC. You're welcome D. I'm sorry. I'll do it right away
29. ―What were you doing when the earthquake happened in Jianhe&―I&morning exercises.A. do B. am doing C. was doing D. did
30. ―Mum, I don't know if Honghong&to my party tomorrow.―I think she will come if she&free.A. comes, is B. comes, will be C. will come, is D. will come, will be
31. There will not be enough space to&the earth in the future.A. live on B. live in C. live on in D. live in on
32. Most people enjoy&other people&games.A. plays B. to playC. playing D. to play
33. The Greens&many places of interest since two years ago.A. has visited B. have visited C. visited D. will visit
34. I want to visit a place&is famous for its scenery.A. which B. where C. when D. who
35. The little girl wrote a&diary last night.A. two-hundreds-word B. two-hundreds-wordsC. two-hundred-word D. two-hundred-words
36. The bad news made me&upset.A. happy B. laugh C. sadly D. sad
37. Don't be angry with Tom.&Actually&he doesn't know the truth, either.A. In all B. In fact C. In general D. In the end
38. ―I have never been to Hong Kong. ―Me, neither.A. So have I B. So I do C. Neither do I D. Neither have I
39. ―Why are you walking to school, Miss Lin&―Because my car&broke down&on the way.A. stopped to work B. didn't workC. slowed down D. wanted to run slowly
40. My father is badly ill. We must&send for a doctor&at once.A. ask a doctor to come B. look after a doctorC. go to see a doctor D. hear from a doctor
完型填空The word “blog”is a short way of 41 web log (网络日志). A“blogger” is a person who writes a blog on the Internet.&_42&can start a blog. and they can write about anything they like.There are a lot of blogs on the Internet today. They give information, news and ideas to many people&43&read them. And they give people a place&44&their ideas and talk about other people's ideas. If you want to open a biog. the first step is to link(链接) to the website. Then you can surf the Internet, find interesting articles and write comments about each one. This is called an online diary of links. Also there are personal diaries. The writers talk about their lives and&45&there. Sometimes these blogs can be very personal.Blogs arc growing very fast. Compared&46&other websites, blogs are special in many ways. Most&47&, they arc updated (更新) more often. Many blogs are updated every day, and some are updated several times a day. Also, there are many special websites for blogs, so you don't need to be a computer expert (专家) to start&48&blog.Many people think that as blogs become more common, news reporting will depend&49&on TVs or radios, and more on people posting news to the Internet. They think that then the news will be less like a lesson, but more like a conversation, which anyone can&50&.41. A. saying B. speaking C. talking D. telling&42. A. No one B. Nothing C. Anyone D. Someone&43. A. where B. which C. who D. when&44. A. to write B. writing C. to look D. reading45. A. feel B. feels C. feeling D. feelings46. A. with B. for C. on D. at&47. A. important B. importantly C. difficult D. difficultly48. A. my own B. your own C. her own D. own your&49. A. few B. fewer C. little D. less&50. A. join in B. join C. attend D. attend in
补全对话M: Hey. Yuanyuan. Would you like to watch a TV play this eveningW: I'd love to.&51&M: Yes. It's said that&Brothers&is tragic(悲剧的) but meaningful.&52&W: I'm afraid not. I don't like sad stories.M:&53&W: Zhao Wei's TV play&Tiger Mother and Cat Father&makes me so happy.M: Oh, I see. But I think you should try a different style which is moving.W:&54&M: No, I haven't. But some of my friends have watched it and they all said it was very educational.W:&55&So, let's watch it this evening.M: Sounds good.
阅读理解Mr. and Mrs. Green were going on their vacation with their children, and they had to arrive at the airport before 11:40 the next morning. “It takes us thirty minutes to get there in a car,” Mr. Green said, “so we must get ready before eleven o'clock. Don't be late.”At ten fifty, all of them were busy doing something, but Mrs. Green wasn't. She sat quietly in a chair in the garden and enjoyed the good weather.Mr. Green and the children were surprised, but Mrs. Green said, “Don't worry! Before I went to bed last night. I made all our clocks and watches twenty minutes ahead(提前). Now we can get to the airport early.”56. Why did the Greens have to be ready before eleven o'clockA. Because they were going to a party.B. Because they didn't go to the airport.C. Because they had to go to the airport by bus.D. Because they must arrive at the airport before 11:40.57. How long does it take from Mr. Green's house to the airport by carA. Thirty minutes. B. Twenty minutes. C. Fifty minutes. D. Forty minutes.58. How did Mr. Green and the children feel when they saw Mrs. Green sitting in the garden.A. They felt sad. B. They felt happyC. They felt surprised D. They felt interested.59. Why did Mrs. Green sit quietlyA. Because she was sick.B. Because she didn't like to spend her vacation.C. Because she wanted to stay at home.D. Because she made all the clocks and watches ahead and they wouldn't be late.60. What time was it when Mr. Green and the children were busy doing thingsA. It was ten fifty. B. It was eleven ten.&C. It was ten thirty. D. It was eleven forty.
阅读理解An important question about eating out is who pays for the meal. If a friend of yours asks you to have lunch with him, you may say something like this,“I'm afraid it'll have to be someplace cheap, because I have little money.” The other person may say, “OK, I'll meet you at McDonald's.”&This means that the two agree to&go Dutch, that is, each person pays for himself. He may also say, “Oh,no, I want to take you to lunch at Smith's,” or“I want you to try the Chinese dumplings there. They are great.” This means the person wants to pay for both of you. If you feel friendly towards the person, you can go with him and you needn't pay for the meal. You may just say, “Thank you. That would he very nice.”American custom(习惯) about who pays for dates (约会) are much the same as in other parts of the world. In the old days, American women wanted men to pay for all the meals. But, today, a university girl or a woman in business world will usually pay tier way during the day. If a man asks her for a dance outside the working hours, it means “Come, as my guest.” So as you can see, it is a polite thing to make the question clear at the very beginning.61. If you have little money,&A. you will not cat dinner B. you'll borrow some from othersC. you'll ask your friend to pay for your meal D. you'll have a cheap meal62. “Go Dutch” in this passage means&.A. 各自付款 B. 就餐 C. 订餐 D.去饭馆&63. Sometimes your friend takes you to lunch. It means&.A. he's going to lend you money to you B. he's going to pay for your mealC. he'll be angry with you D. he can't understand you64. In America, some girls and women&now.A. ask men to pay for their meals B. try to pay for the men's mealsC. try to pay for their own meals D. never have anything outside65. The passage tells us&.A. how to eat out B. where to cat outC. what to cat out D who pays for the meal
阅读理解chinese writer mo yan won the nobel prize in literature in 2012.mo,who was born in 1955 into a farmers family in gaomi gounty in66. What prize did Mo Yan win in 2012A. The first prize or Oscar B. The Nobel Prize in LiteratureC. The record in Guinness D. The gold medal in Olympics67. Park Geun-hye is&years old in 2015A.60. B.61. C.62. D.63.68. When was Barack Obama elected the 44thPresident of the United StatesA. In 1961. B. In 2015. C. In 2008. D. In 2012.69. Which of the following is&NOT&true about the passageA. Mo Yan is the first Chinese national to win the Nobel Prize in Literature.B. Park Geun-hyc will lead South Korea till the year 2016.C. Obama fought against his challenger Mitt Romney in the election.D. Among the three persons, Park Geun-hye is the oldest.70. The three passages may be from&.A. news B. a letter C. an email C. an ad
阅读理解The Dragon Boat Festival also called the Duan Wu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar. For thousands of years, the festival has been marked by eating Zong Zi and racing dragon boats. To hold the dragon boat races is in memory of Qu Yuan, one of the greatest poets (诗人) in China.Qu Yuan was born in Zigui of Hubei Province over 2,200 years ago. Qu Yuan was an honest minister(大臣) of the State of Chu, during the Warring States Period (475-221 BC) (战国时期). He was upright(正直的)and wise. He wanted to bring his country peace and make the State more stronger, but the country was in the hands of bad officials, he failed. At last, he was very discouraged. I le ended his life by throwing himself into the Miluo Rivcr. It was said that people were trying to save him. But it was too late. Also, they were very sad and they threw rice into the water to feed Qu Yuan's spirit.Now we read his poem&Li Sao&which was filled with deep love for his country. We can see the dragon boat races and have a kind of Chinese food named Zong Zi to cat during the Dragon Boat Festival.71. When is the Dragon Boat Festival
72. Where was Qu Yuan born
73. What was Qu Yuan like
74. Did the people try to save him
75. What do we eat during the Dragon Boat Festival
To understand why the Earth is warming up.&76&(one) of all, we need to understand why it is warm. Our planet&77_&(cover) with atmosphere(大气).Sunlight passes&78&(通过) the atmosphere and reaches the Earth. The Sun heats up the&79_&(Earth) surface. When the heat rises into the air, it is stopped by some special gases in the atmosphere like CO2, the&80&(hot) returns to the Earth and keeps it_81_(warm) .Power stations and cars release (释放) so&82&(much) greenhouse gases every day. So we can help stop global (全球的) warming by using less electric things such as&83&(关掉) lights when we leave a room, or asking our parents to turn down the heating in our house84&(save) energy. We can also stop global warming by finding other&85&(way) of transportation. For example, ride a bicycle or walk instead of going by car. Another way to help stop global warming is to plant and care for trees. Because trees take in CO2, they are our best friends when fighting against global warming.
书面表达“孝敬长辈”是中华民族的传统美德。请结合你的情况和提示谈谈:1.在你的长辈(family members)中你最爱的人是谁2.他或她是怎么对你的(对学习要求严格但和蔼可亲;鼓励你努力学习将来上大学) 3.你是如何孝敬长辈的(做些家务;努力学习)要求:I、语言正确,行文流畅,书写规范;&2、词数80词左右;&3.文中不能出现真实的姓名、学校或所在地名等。&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zym&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)2013年贵州省黔东南中考英语试卷
提示:支持键盘翻页 ←左 右→
分享到空间
转播此图到微博
大家都在看
loading...9:00-18:00周一至周五2014年贵州省黔东南州初三中考真题数学试卷(含答案及解析)适用年级:九年级试卷类型:中考真题适用省份:贵州试卷年份:2014年题数:24浏览数:3320解析人:易题库第一部分
选择题一、单选题报错1.(&& )A.3B.-3C.D.难度系数:1.00-0.86浏览:597次评分:报错2.下列运算正确的是(&& )A.a2•a3=a6B.(a2)3=a6C.(a+b)2=a2+b2D.难度系数:1.00-0.86浏览:765次评分:报错3.如图,在四边形ABCD中,对角线AC与BD相交于点O,不能判断四边形ABCD是平行四边形的是(&& )A.AB∥DC,AD=BCB.AB∥DC,AD∥BCC.AB=DC,AD=BCD.OA=OC,OB=OD难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:524次评分:报错4.掷一枚质地均匀的硬币10次,下列说法正确的是(&& )A.可能有5次正面朝上B.必有5次正面朝上C.掷2次必有1次正面朝上D.不可能10次正面朝上难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:531次评分:报错5.如图,将Rt△ABC绕点A按顺时针旋转一定角度得到Rt△ADE,点B的对应点D恰好落在BC边上.若AC=,∠B=60°,则CD的长为(&& )A.0.5B.1.5C.D.1难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:615次评分:报错6.如图,已知⊙O的直径CD垂直于弦AB,∠ACD=22.5°,若CD=6cm,则AB的长为(&& )A.4cmB.C.D.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:764次评分:报错7.已知抛物线y=x2﹣x﹣1与x轴的一个交点为(m,0),则代数式m2﹣m+2014的值为(&& )A.2012B.2013C.2014D.2015难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:455次评分:报错8.如图,正比例函数y=x与反比例函数y=的图象相交于A、B两点,BC⊥x轴于点C,则△ABC的面积为(&& )A.1B.2C.D.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:575次评分:报错9.如图,已知二次函数y=ax2+bx+c(a≠0)的图象如图所示,下列4个结论:①abc<0;②b<a+c;③4a+2b+c>0;④b2﹣4ac>0其中正确结论的有(&& )A.①②③B.①②④C.①③④D.②③④难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:428次评分:报错10.如图,在矩形ABCD中,AB=8,BC=16,将矩形ABCD沿EF折叠,使点C与点A重合,则折痕EF的长为(&& )A.6B.12C.D.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:635次评分:第二部分
非选择题二、填空题报错11.cos60°=________难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:481次评分:报错12.函数自变量x的取值范围是_________难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:483次评分:报错13.因式分解:x3﹣5x2+6x=_________难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:476次评分:报错14.若一元二次方程x2﹣x﹣1=0的两根分别为x1、x2,则__________难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:465次评分:报错15.在桌上摆着一个由若干个相同正方体组成的几何体,其主视图和左视图如图所示,设组成这个几何体的小正方体的个数为n,则n的最小值为__________难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:454次评分:报错16.在如图所示的平面直角坐标系中,点P是直线y=x上的动点,A(1,0),B(2,0)是x轴上的两点,则PA+PB的最小值为__________难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:496次评分:三、计算题报错17.计算:2tan30°﹣|1﹣|+(2014﹣)0+.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:695次评分:报错18.先化简,再求值:÷﹣,其中x=﹣4.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:498次评分:报错19.解不等式组,并写出它的非负整数解.难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:450次评分:报错20.黔东南州某校为了解七年级学生课外学习情况,随机抽取了部分学生作调查,通过调查将获得的数据按性别绘制成如下的女生频数分布表和如图所示的男生频数分布直方图:根据图表解答下列问题:(1)在女生的频数分布表中,m=________,n=________.(2)此次调查共抽取了多少名学生?(3)此次抽样中,学习时间的中位数在哪个时间段?(4)从学习时间在120~150分钟的5名学生中依次抽取两名学生调查学习效率,恰好抽到男女生各一名的概率是多少?难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:476次评分:报错21.黔东南州某校九年级某班开展数学活动,小明和小军合作用一副三角板测量学校的旗杆,小明站在B点测得旗杆顶端E点的仰角为45°,小军站在点D测得旗杆顶端E点的仰角为30°,已知小明和小军相距(BD)6米,小明的身高(AB)1.5米,小军的身高(CD)1.75米,求旗杆的高EF的长.(结果精确到0.1,参考数据:≈1.41,≈1.73)难度系数:0.40-0.26浏览:1404次评分:报错22.黔东南州某超市计划购进一批甲、乙两种玩具,已知5件甲种玩具的进价与3件乙种玩具的进价的和为231元,2件甲种玩具的进价与3件乙种玩具的进价的和为141元.(1)求每件甲种、乙种玩具的进价分别是多少元?(2)如果购进甲种玩具有优惠,优惠方法是:购进甲种玩具超过20件,超出部分可以享受7折优惠,若购进x(x>0)件甲种玩具需要花费y元,请你求出y与x的函数关系式;(3)在(2)的条件下,超市决定在甲、乙两种玩具中选购其中一种,且数量超过20件,请你帮助超市判断购进哪种玩具省钱.难度系数:0.40-0.26浏览:1176次评分:四、证明题报错23.已知:AB是⊙O的直径,直线CP切⊙O于点C,过点B作BD⊥CP于D.(1)求证:△ACB∽△CDB;(2)若⊙O的半径为1,∠BCP=30°,求图中阴影部分的面积.难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:652次评分:五、解答题报错24.如图,直线y=x+2与抛物线y=ax2+bx+6(a≠0)相交于A(,)和B(4,m),点P是线段AB上异于A、B的动点,过点P作PC⊥x轴于点D,交抛物线于点C.(1)求抛物线的解析式;(2)是否存在这样的P点,使线段PC的长有最大值,若存在,求出这个最大值;若不存在,请说明理由;(3)求△PAC为直角三角形时点P的坐标.难度系数:0.40-0.26浏览:2037次评分:试题版权声明:该试题由用户上传,如涉及版权问题请发邮件到,我们核实确认后会予以删除。 -->记住密码合作方快速登录请您选择错误类型
错误描述:
0-500字描述字数太多,请修改提交成功!感谢您对易题库的支持,谢谢:-)我的试卷清空贵州省黔东南州2015年中考英语试题含答案(PDF版)-免费英语资料
提示您访问的位置:中考英语>>历届中考>>
贵州省黔东南州2015年中考英语试题含答案(PDF版)
作者: &&加入日期:15-07-06
文件大小:
文件格式:
版本年级:
黔东南州中考专栏
下载地址: