1)He,you should know,you should know'...

关于and 的并列问题,一直都是我很头疼的给几个例句,大家看看是怎么用(1)表示他应该做A、B两件事的时候,是He should do A and do B .还是He should do A and should do B.(2)表示做A、B两事很重要时,是It's_百度作业帮
关于and 的并列问题,一直都是我很头疼的给几个例句,大家看看是怎么用(1)表示他应该做A、B两件事的时候,是He should do A and do B .还是He should do A and should do B.(2)表示做A、B两事很重要时,是It's
关于and 的并列问题,一直都是我很头疼的给几个例句,大家看看是怎么用(1)表示他应该做A、B两件事的时候,是He should do A and do B .还是He should do A and should do B.(2)表示做A、B两事很重要时,是It's important for us to do A and do B还是It's important for us to do A and to do B.(3)A事件表示can do sth ,而B事件就是 be done 比如是He can sing and be praised quite often.还是He can sing and is praised quite often.这都是令我很头疼的东西,希望大家最好能在帮我归纳一点关于怎样判断and并列结构的问题,这对单选和作文都很重要.
前两个都选第一个,同性质的并列(如:两名词、两件事)可以看做一个整体,I like (apples and bananas ).He should (do homework and wash his clothes ).It's important to (study and do excise ).第三句选第二个,两件事的时态不同,可以看作两个独立的句子,而后句省略主语He can sing and is (he )praised quite often.
(1)He should do A and do B谓语共用,再说你不觉得那样写挺麻烦的吗(2)It's important for us to do A and to do B.He can sing and be praised quite often 或者He can sing and he is praised quite often.我觉得and挺容易的啊,...
连词and用法全解一、表示并列或对称的关系1. 用来连接语法作用相同的词、短语或句子,可译为“和”、“并”、 “又”、“兼”等。如:Lucy and I go to school five days a week. 我和露西每周上五天学。(连接两个并列主语)You must look after yourself and keep healthy. 你必须照...高频词,一定要记住哦!
大家都在背:
1. He said they should turn their fire on the Conservative Party instead.
他说他们应该掉转枪口,向保守党开火。
来自柯林斯例句
2. The price of oil should remain stable for the rest of 1992.
油价会在1992年剩下的时间里保持稳定。
来自柯林斯例句
3. At a later news conference, he said differences should not be dramatized.
在后来的新闻发布会上,他说不应夸大分歧。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I believe that a journalist should be completely objective.
我认为新闻记者不应当有丝毫偏见。
来自柯林斯例句
5. They said the present system of military conscription should be phased out.
他们说,当前的征兵体系应当逐步废除。
来自柯林斯例句
: 侧重反映客观情况,多在涉及法律、道义、责任、义务或原则时使用。
: 侧重自己的主观看法,语气比ought to稍弱一些。
Should is a modal verb. It is used with the base form of a verb. should 为情态动词,与动词原形连用。
应该;应当 You use should when you are saying what would be the right thing to do or the right state for something to be in.&
I should exercise more...
我应该多锻炼一些。
The diet should be maintained unchanged for about a year...
这样的饮食应保持约一年不变。
He's never going to be able to forget it. And I don't think he should...
他永远都无法将它遗忘,而且我认为他也不应该忘记。
(表示给出指示或公布官方命令)应该,必须 You use should to give someone an order to do something, or to report an official order.&
All visitors should register with the British Embassy...
所有游客都必须到英国大使馆登记。
The European Commission ruled that British Aerospace should pay back tens of millions of pounds.
欧洲委员会裁定英国航空航天公司应该偿还数千万英镑。
(表示与说话者的意愿相反)本应 If you say that something should have happened, you mean that it did not happen, but that you wish it had. If you say that something should not have happened, you mean that it did happen, but that you wish it had not.&
I should have gone this morning but I was feeling a bit ill...
今天早晨我本应该走的,但是我觉得有点不舒服。
I should have been in the shade like all the other tourists, then I wouldn't have got burned...
我本应该像其他旅游者一样呆在阴凉处的,那么我就不会晒伤了。
You should have done that yesterday you idiot!...
你本该昨天把它做完的,你这个白痴!
(表示预期或可能性)应该会,可能 You use should when you are saying that something is probably the case or will probably happen in the way you are describing. If you say that something should have happened by a particular time, you mean that it will probably have happened by that time.&
You should have no problem with reading this language...
阅读这种语言你应该没问题。
The voters should by now be in no doubt what the parties stand for...
选民们现在应该确切知道各党派的主张了。
The doctor said it will take six weeks and I should be fine by then...
医生说需要6周时间,到那时我就会好了。
(用于疑问句中表示征求意见、同意或咨询情况)可以,应该 You use should in questions when you are asking someone for advice, permission, or information.&
Should I or shouldn't I go to university?...
我该不该去上大学呢?
What should I do?...
我应该怎么做?
Please could you advise me what I should do?...
能不能请您就我该做什么给点建议呢?
(通过假设自己处于对方立场会怎么做来提出建议)应该,可以,会 You say 'I should', usually with the expression 'if I were you', when you are giving someone advice by telling them what you would do if you were in their position.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
I should look out if I were you!
如果我是你,我会小心的。
James, I should refuse that consultancy with Shapiro, if I were you...
詹姆斯,如果我是你,我就会拒绝向夏皮罗咨询。
I should go if I were you.
如果我是你,我就会去。
(用在条件从句中表示事件发生的可能性)将要,假定要 You use should in conditional clauses when you are talking about things that might happen.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
If you should be fired, your health and pension benefits will not be automatically cut off...
如果你被解雇,你的医疗和养老保险金不会自动中断。
Should you buy a home from Lovell, the company promises to buy it back at the same price after three years...
如果你从洛弗尔公司买房子,该公司承诺3年后以同样的价格再购回。
Should Havelock become the first Englishman to retain his world title, he will be the last to do so under the present system.
如果哈夫洛克成为第一个保住世界冠军头衔的英国人,那么在现有体制下他也将会是最后一个做到这一点的英国人。
(用在由 that引导的从句中,放在某些动词、名词和形容词之后,表示将来的事件或情况)应该,能够,竟然会 You use should in 'that' clauses after certain verbs, nouns, and adjectives when you are talking about a future event or situation.&
He raised his glass and indicated that I should do the same...
他举起了杯子并且示意我也应该这样做。
I insisted that we should have a look at every car...
我坚持我们每辆车都应该看一下。
My father was very keen that I should fulfill my potential...
我父亲热切地希望我能够发挥出自身的潜力。
(与第一人称连用,表示没有把握)会,可能 You use should in expressions such as I should think and I should imagine to indicate that you think something is true but you are not sure.&
【语用信息】:vagueness
I should think it's going to rain soon...
我想可能马上要下雨了。
'I suppose that was the right thing to do.' — 'I should imagine so.'...
“我认为那样做是对的。”——“我想是吧。”
'Can we be talking about the same thing?' — 'I should hope so.'
“我们谈论的是同一件事情吗?”——“我希望是吧。”
(与第一人称连用表示客气的请求等)想要,将会 You use should in expressions such as I should like and I should be happy to show politeness when you are saying what you want to do, or when you are requesting, offering, or accepting something.&
【语用信息】:politeness
I should be happy if you would bring them this evening...
如果今晚你将他们带来的话,我会很高兴。
'I should like to know anything you can tell me,' said Kendal...
“只要是你能告诉我的,我都会洗耳恭听,”肯德尔说。
I should like a word with the carpenter...
我想和木匠谈一谈。
(强调所经历的事有趣、令人震惊等)实在该,真该,真应当 You use should in expressions such as You should have seen us and You should have heard him to emphasize how funny, shocking, or impressive something that you experienced was.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
You should have heard him last night!
昨晚你真该听听他所说的。
You should have seen him when he first came out — it was so sad...
你真应该看看他第一次出现时的样子,真让人难过。
He started crying and I cried too. You should have seen us...
他哭了起来,我也哭了,你真该看看我俩的样子。
(用在由who,what等引导的疑问结构中,后接but,强调某件事令人惊讶或震惊)居然 You use should in question structures which begin with words like 'who' and 'what' and are followed by 'but' to emphasize how surprising or shocking a particular event was.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
I'm making these plans and who should I meet but this blonde guy and John.
我正在制订这些计划,没想到这时候居然遇上这个金发的家伙和约翰。
The day was drawing near when we should have completed the reservoir.
我们完成水库工程的日子不远了。
The suggestion is that they should start from scratch.
提出的建议是, 他们从头开始。
You should be careful.
你要当心。
If I didn't write them down I should probably forget all about them.
如果我不把它们写下来, 就可能忘得一干二净。
I never realized that some day I should be living in Hong Kong.
我从未想到将来有一天会在香港居住。
人教版八年级上册英语单词表(含音标) ... 77 dentist n. 牙科医生 78 should conj. 应该,将要 79 headache n. 头痛.
- 基于28150个网页
来应当(should)表达出来的话语或文字。到了最高一层, 我们以创造的诠释学者姿态,为了原作者或原典可能具有着的思维局限, …
- 基于5504个网页
该条款规定:“在磋商中,各成员应(should)特别注意发展中国家成员的特殊问题和利益。”古巴等国建议将该条款中的“should”一词 …
- 基于3622个网页
However, we should have enough information to make a decision on the ... 如果是LZ的翻译,那要should干什么呢?直接用have had不就了事? 回应删除.
- 基于2545个网页
1. 他们应该
yeah , but maybe they should have ., 是的 , 但也许他们应该这样做.
- 基于736个网页
I'd的全写形式_百度知道 ... I had( 我已经) I should( 我应该) I would( 我会).
- 基于1184个网页
本协议不应该(SHOULD NOT)在chat或者groupchat类型以外的消息中使用。 文本消息或者单独的状态通知的type属性应该(SHOULD) …
- 基于819个网页
your sweet 666 there are things you should know ., 有些事情你应该明白.
- 基于6401个网页
you should write hin a letter ., 你该给他写信.
- 基于755个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:1.Now that you've grown up,you should take on mor_百度作业帮
1.Now that you've grown up,you should take on mor
1.Now that you've grown up,you should take on more responsibilities and be_____(responsibility) for your own behavior.2.The other day I came across an _____(advertise) on the Internet selling washing machines and I bought one because of its good quality.3.His heart sank when he heard the news that he had failed the final exam.From then on he considered himself_______(hope)and even wanted to drop out of school.4.It is_______(fool) of her to give up the golden chance to go abroad for further study,which she has been in search of for years.用正确的形式填一个适当的单词
responsible
advertisement
responsible
advertisement
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
hopelessly 不是hopes
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!高一英语单句改错...1.He succeed in the competition made each of us happy.2.The problem is more and more young people are getting into the habit of smoking.3.If he is an engineer is unkown.4.What she wants to know is if she should attend the c_百度作业帮
高一英语单句改错...1.He succeed in the competition made each of us happy.2.The problem is more and more young people are getting into the habit of smoking.3.If he is an engineer is unkown.4.What she wants to know is if she should attend the c
高一英语单句改错...1.He succeed in the competition made each of us happy.2.The problem is more and more young people are getting into the habit of smoking.3.If he is an engineer is unkown.4.What she wants to know is if she should attend the conference.5.At the meeting he raised a question if the project would be concelled.6.It depends on if it's going to rain.7.We expressed the hope which the Browns would come to China again.8.The reason why he failed in the exam was became he was too careless.9.No matter who comes to visit the exhibition is welcome.10.What he needs are enough time and what i need is enough books.
1.改正:He succeeded in the competition,which made each of us happy.或:He succeeded in the competition,making each of us happy.不能用两个动词同时做一个简单句的谓语.要么把句子变成复合句,要么把某个动词变成非谓语形式.2.改正:The problem is that more and more young people are getting into the habit of smoking.表语从句的that不能省略.3.改正:Whether he is an engineer is unkown.主语从句的“是否”只能用whether,不能用if.4.改正:What she wants to know is whether she should attend the conference.表语从句的“是否”用whether,不能用if.5.改正:At the meeting he raised a question whether the project would be cancelled.同位语从句的“是否”用whether,不能用if.6.改正:It depends on whether it's going to rain.介词后的宾语从句的“是否”用whether,不能用if.7.改正:We expressed the hope that the Browns would come to China again.同位语从句的引导词t不用which用that.8.改正:The reason why he failed in the exam was that he was too careless.用表语从句来解释原因时,引导词用that,不用because.9.改正:Whoever comes to visit the exhibition is welcome.no matter不能引导主语从句,但是whoever可以.10.改正:What he needs is enough time and what I need are enough books.what引导的主语从句,动词的数应该根据事实来判断.按要求进行句意转换?1.He should take this medicine three times a day.( 对three times a day提问) ___ ___ should he take this medicine?2.Eating junk fod is bad for you .(同义句) ____ bad for you ____ ____ junk food .3.比如,听音乐_百度作业帮
按要求进行句意转换?1.He should take this medicine three times a day.( 对three times a day提问) ___ ___ should he take this medicine?2.Eating junk fod is bad for you .(同义句) ____ bad for you ____ ____ junk food .3.比如,听音乐
按要求进行句意转换?1.He should take this medicine three times a day.( 对three times a day提问) ___ ___ should he take this medicine?2.Eating junk fod is bad for you .(同义句) ____ bad for you ____ ____ junk food .3.比如,听音乐对你有益.(完成句子) ____ ____ ,____ good ____ you ____ listen ____ music.
1 How often2 It's to eat 3 For example it's for to to

我要回帖

更多关于 you should know 的文章

随机推荐