do you think的用法?

第三方登录:咨询热线:400-600-9917扫描关注微信|||||你觉得这是什么原因呢? 精彩英语学习视频 SpeakingMax的英语学习视频采集,来自最新最In的美国本土!What do you think the reason is for that?你觉得这是什么原因呢?成绩不是全部&Week 3Day 2And I feel like that really helped.That really helped me get in.而且我觉得这真的有帮助,确实帮我进了这所大学。 And my SAT was like 2250 like,not as high as a lot of other kids.我的SAT成绩大概是2250这样子,比很多人都低。 写了关于那里的动物的科学论文。 But if you do something really like interesting,you know, then...但是如果你做一些真正有趣的事,其实…… But not that good at other things, you know,they'll make an exception, so.但是别的不行,他们会破例,就这样。 But they were really interested in, you know,some of my passions.但是 他们真的对我的热情所在很感兴趣。 我个人没有很好的成绩, 我真的很喜欢研究动物和自然。 I think at Yale, you know, you might not have thehighest test scores or the highest grades,我觉得在耶鲁,你不一定要有最高的考试分数或者最高的成绩, 我想就是这个帮助我进了这所大学。 I think there's a lot more to getting into collegethan having high test scores.我觉得进入一所大学所要求的远不止考试成绩好。 我想那文章很重要。 I wrote about what I did over the summer,something that I was really passionate about.我写夏天我干了什么,我对此真的很有热情。 我真的很热衷于写关于那样的东西。 If you make them remember youby being really good at one thing.如果你让他们记住你有一件事做得很好, In high school I've worked at a nature reservationduring the summer高中的时候我夏天在一个自然保护区工作 So it's really important onyour application to sell yourself.所以你在申请的时候推销自己真的很重要。 我觉得那是最重要的。 There are some students who were not accepted herein spite of having high GPAs or good grades in other exams.有的学生GPA或者别的考试成绩很高也没有被录取。 They'd like to have a well balanced classrather than well balanced people,他们更喜欢发展全面的班级整体而不是发展全面的个人, What do you think is your strongest traitthat helped you get into this university?你觉得你的什么特质帮你进入了这所大学? You don't really have to have a well balancedapplication, you know.你真的不需要有一份非常均衡全面的申请材料。 You know, do talk about...talk about what you're good at and focus on it.要讲你擅长什么,并把那个作为重点。 You know, so if there's one personwho's really good at one thing所以如果有人做某件事非常厉害, 耶鲁 第二天推荐课程请输入邮箱地址请输入真实姓名男女请输入手机号码请输入密码请确认密码您学英语的原因是请选择您感兴趣的课程入门级:入门篇初级:基础句型课程中级:洛杉矶篇中级:旧金山篇中高级:纽约篇高级:伦敦篇高级:常春藤大学篇高级:商务英语篇请选择您的身份类型工作学生家长其他已注册,请欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Which do you think is the best way to keep healthy?With the development of the society, people no longer worry about where their next meal comes from as they did in the old days. They become more and more concerned about their health problem. Different people come up with different views: eating green food, doing outdoor exercises or going to hospital for medical treatment frequently. As far as I am concerned, the best way to keep healthy is to develop a good quality of psychology(心理).According to some surveys, nowadays, most patients are not physically sick but mentally(精神上) ill. They feel the burden on their shoulders is much heavier than others, so they can’t step out of the shadow of depression and sadness. They need to release their spirit to the nature.Besides, if you have developed a good quality of psychology, you’ll become more sociable and thus more willing to play your part in the society. Joining in some keep-fit clubs or attending some travel agency, which by themselves are various versions of physical exercise, will benefit you a lot.As a poem says, youth is
it’s a state of mind. Everybody wants to keep young at heart because youth is a symbol for endless energy and passion for living.Keep a good quality of mind, or keep a sense of humour, even if you are 80, and you’ll never be old.【小题1】According to the passage, in the old days, what people cared most might be _____.A.foodB.exercisingC.clothingD.health【小题2】According to the writer, the best way to keep healthy is to _____.A.have meals regularlyB.do outdoor exercisesC.go to hospital frequentlyD.keep psychological health【小题3】The most probable reason for patients who are mentally ill might be ____.A.burdenB.depressionC.sadnessD.spirit【小题4】The best way to develop a good quality of psychology might be ____.A.taking social responsibilityB.exercising in a keep-fit clubC.going on journeysD.taking physical exercise【小题5】The key point to keep young is to _____.A.keep exercisingB.keep a young heartC.keep humourousD.keep a proper diet
答案【小题1】【小题2】【小题3】【小题4】【小题5】
解析试题分析:本文介绍了现代社会很多人都是精神上不够健康,本文提出了自己的解决方法—参加锻炼。【小题1】A 细节题。根据文章第一段1,2行With the development of the society, people no longer worry about where their next meal comes from as they did in the old days.说明过去的人们担心的是食物,故A正确。【小题2】D 细节题。根据第一段后两行As far as I am concerned, the best way to keep healthy is to develop a good quality of psychology(心理).说明作者认为心理的健康最重要。故D正确。【小题3】A 细节题。根据第二段2,3行They feel the burden on their shoulders is much heavier than others说明A正确。【小题4】D 细节题。根据第三段的3,4行Joining in some keep-fit clubs or attending some travel agency, which by themselves are various versions of physical exercise, will benefit you a lot.说明适当的锻炼是正确的方式,故D项正确。【小题5】B 细节题。根据文章最后一段Keep a good quality of mind, or keep a sense of humour, even if you are 80, and you’ll never be old.说明保持健康的,年轻的心态是最重要的,故B正确。考点:考查健康类短文阅读点评:本文考查的主语是细节题,细节题可以在文章中直接找到与答案有关的信息?或是其变体。搜查信息在阅读中非常重要它包括理解作者在叙述某事时使用的具体事实、数据、图表等细节信息。在一篇短文里大部分篇幅都属于这类围绕主体展开的细节。做这类题一般采用寻读法?即先读题?然后带着问题快速阅读短文?找出与问题有关的词语或句子?再对相关部分进行分析对比?找出答案。论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights ReservedFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who Do You Think You Are? may refer to:
, British genealogy documentary series, the original on which all the international offshoots are based
, Canadian adaptation
, Australian adaptation
, Irish adaptation
, American adaptation
, Swedish adaptation
, Danish adaptation
, Norwegian adaption
, Czech adaptation
, French adaptation
, Dutch adaptation
, world's largest family history conference (by attendance) held annually in February in London
"", a 1997 song by the Spice Girls
, a song written by Jigsaw and covered by Candlewick Green, Bo Donaldson and The Heywoods, and Saint Etienne
"Who Do You Think You Are", a 2013 song by American singer-songwriter and rapper
"Who Do You Think You Are?", a song by British group
from their album The Missing Piece
"Who Do You Think You Are?", a demo version of the Bullet for My Valentine song "Pleasure and Pain", from their album
"Who Do You Think You Are?", a song by Cascada from their album
"Who Do You Think You Are?", a song by German power metal group Gamma Ray from their album
"Who Do You Think You Are?", a song by British pop group S Club from their fourth studio album,
, a collection of short stories by Alice Munro
Who Do You Think You Are?, a collection of short stories by
"Who Do You Think You Are?", an episode from the
page lists articles associated with the title Who Do You Think You Are?.
led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 do you think的用法 的文章

随机推荐