相关文辑推荐
共10个文档
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量小学英语课件|试题|教案|教学设计|资料免费下载
当前位置:>课件试题
版权所有:新课标第一网 CopyRight
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
联系站长:英语填空题_百度知道
英语填空题
It's that behs a book.B;s that in it?A.___________B?A,my pencil is in my pencil case is in it,__________Thank you.B:Is it in your bag.B.A:__________But my pencil case is in it?What&#39:_____________B;s my sharpener:what&#39:sorry:Excuse me:No;s all right.B:BookA:Oh:It&#39:_____________A?A,Kangkang:that&#39
提问者采纳
s all right?What&#39.B:sorry:Book.B._But my pencil case is in it,___Thank you?___B.A:what&#39:It&#39,my pencil is in my pencil case :Oh;s that behind your pencil case._Is that my sharpener,__That&#39:No.B;s a book?A;t think so?___________B,I don&#39?A:Is it in your bag:__Where is mine.B.It&#39:Excuse me?________A,我改了:that's that in itA;s my sharpener?A:__Have you left it somewhere else:__No,Kangkang. 题中有点问题
提问者评价
谢谢,感激不尽!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
B;s a book,my sharpener is not in my bag______But my pencil case is in it,____my sharpener is in it?________B.It&#39.B?A:No;s that in it:what&#39.___Is it my sharpener?A?_________A.______Thank you:It&#39?___________B:____No.A?A?What&#39:__Ws my sharpener,my pencil is in my pencil case is in it:sorry:Excuse me:____is yous all right.B:BookA:Oh;s that behind your pencil case.B:Is it in your bag,Kangkang:that&#39
填空题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语国家概况填空题 的文章

随机推荐