帮忙写个英语作文,初中小学三年级作文评语程度的,题...

初三英语作文马上就要进入初中三年级了.同学们在之前的英语学习中有哪些经验与感受呢?请以此为话题写一篇80词左右的短文.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数.【内容提示】学习英语的重要_百度作业帮
初三英语作文马上就要进入初中三年级了.同学们在之前的英语学习中有哪些经验与感受呢?请以此为话题写一篇80词左右的短文.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数.【内容提示】学习英语的重要
初三英语作文马上就要进入初中三年级了.同学们在之前的英语学习中有哪些经验与感受呢?请以此为话题写一篇80词左右的短文.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数.【内容提示】学习英语的重要性;2.学习英语的方法和经验;3.学习英语的体会与感受As we all know,English is an important language.Learning English can help us__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________不要抄袭网上!
开头省略 a lot in the future because China is developing and we may deal with more and more foreigners in the future. The best way to learn English is to practice more. We can talk with our classmates in English and we may go to English corner. When we have problems, we should ask the teacher immediately. English may be boring sometimes because we have to memorize a lot of rules. However, we can try to keep ourselves interested by reading fun stories written in English. (学习英语)能帮我们很多因为中国在发展而且我们或许在将来回合越来越多的外国人打交道.最好的学英语的方法就是多练习.我们能和同学用英语聊天而且我们可以去英语角.当我们有问题的时候,我们应该马上去问老师.英语有时候或许有点枯燥因为我们必须记住很多规则.但是我们能通过阅读有趣的英语故事尝试让自己保持兴趣.字数可能多了·你可以按照中文自行删减求一篇英语作文,80词左右,要求:以初中三年,你的外貌,兴趣爱好,习惯,题目 How I ve_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,80词左右,要求:以初中三年,你的外貌,兴趣爱好,习惯,题目 How I ve
求一篇英语作文,80词左右,要求:以初中三年,你的外貌,兴趣爱好,习惯,题目
How I ve changed
Now, I am a middle school student in grade nine. It’s also the last year of middle school. Therefore, I must work harder this year because I want to get good scores in the senior school entrance exam. From this semester, I get up earlier than before because I want to do some more readings. After lunch, I also spend some time in study. I usually review the knowledge I learn in the morning. After dinner, I have class in school until 21:30. It’s for students to autonomous learning. Our teachers would come to the classroom, if we have any questions we could ask them. After school, I do not study at home. I think a good rest is important for me, so I go to bed early at night. Besides, due to the exam, I spend much less time in entertainment. I don’t think it’s bad for me, because a good senior school is my priority now. I must pay my most attention to it.
现在,我是一名初三年级的中学生。这也是初中的最后一个学期。因此,近年我必须努力学习,因为我想要在中考取得好成绩。从这个学期起,我比以往起得更早了,因为我想多做一些阅读。午饭过后,我也花一些时间在学习上。我经常复习早上学过的知识。我们老师也会到教室,我们有任何问题都可以问他们。放学回家我不学习。我觉得好的休息对我很重要,所以晚上我很早就睡觉了。此外,由于考试我很少花时间去玩。我认为这对我没有害处,因为考取好的高中是我现在的首要任务。我必须把大部分的精力花在上面。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
是写初中三年的变化吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁同学们,三年初中生活就要结束了,在我们的成长过程中,既有快乐,也有烦恼…………请用英文写一篇小短文(100词左右),内容包括:1.你在学校或家里遇到最大的问题或烦恼; 2.3.我很期待你_百度作业帮
同学们,三年初中生活就要结束了,在我们的成长过程中,既有快乐,也有烦恼…………请用英文写一篇小短文(100词左右),内容包括:1.你在学校或家里遇到最大的问题或烦恼; 2.3.我很期待你
同学们,三年初中生活就要结束了,在我们的成长过程中,既有快乐,也有烦恼…………请用英文写一篇小短文(100词左右),内容包括:1.你在学校或家里遇到最大的问题或烦恼; 2.3.我很期待你的回答噢!
先用汉语写,写完用金山词霸在线翻译即可Possible versions: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &An interesting discussion &&& &Last week, our English teacher asked us to discuss in groups. We began to ask each other, "What are you going to be when you grow up? How are you going to do that?" We were so interested in these questions that all of us were happy to answer. When we didn't know how to express ourselves, we helped each other or used the dictionary. At last, the group leaders reported our plans in front of the class. I think it is very interesting and helpful to learn in groups.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My experience in English corner &&&& There is an English corner in our school. It is popular with students. &&&& When I first took part in it, I was asked sing an English song to the group. I was a little shy at first. Everyone encouraged me. They were so friendly and I soon stopped worrying. I sang so well that I couldn't believe it myself. I was moved and realized the power of encouragement and kindness.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:湖南省株洲市2011年中考英语试题
在初中三年的英语学习中,你参加过不同形式的课内外活动。请你用英语写一篇文章,描写你印象最深刻的一次活动以及你的收获,题目自拟。
注意:1.60字左右;
2.文中不能出现可能透露考生真实身份的任何信息。
题型:写作题
三年的初中生活即将结束,三年中给你留下最深印象的是哪位老师?为什么?请结合自身经历,以“The teacher l will never forget”为题,写一篇短文。内容包括:1.简要介绍老师的性格或特长.2.至少列举一个事例,说明老师是如何在学习或生活上帮助你,给你留下深刻印象的,3.感谢老师,祝福老师。作文要求:1. 80字左右。2.必须包括提示内容,可以适当发挥。3.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校,老师的姓名请一律使用Mr Li或Ms Li。The teacher I will never forget___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
科目:初中英语
来源:学年河南省平顶山市初三下学期第二次调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
三年的初中生活即将结束,三年中给你留下最深印象的是哪位老师?为什么?请结合自身经历,以“The teacher l will never forget”为题,写一篇短文。
&&& 内容包括:1.简要介绍老师的性格或特长.2.至少列举一个事例,说明老师是如何在学习或生活上帮助你,给你留下深刻印象的,3.感谢老师,祝福老师。
&&& 作文要求:1. 80字左右。2.必须包括提示内容,可以适当发挥。3.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校,老师的姓名请一律使用Mr Li或Ms Li。
The teacher I will never forget
题型:写作题
书面表达。&&&&你想起了哪些老师?初中阶段你印象最深的又是哪位老师?请用英语写一篇题为The Teacher I Never Forget的作文。&&& &内容包括: &&& (1)简要介绍老师的性格或特长; &&& (2)列举一个事例,说明老师是如何在学习上帮助或鼓励你取得进步的; &&& (3)感谢老师,祝愿老师。 &&&& 作文要求: &&&& (1)不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称,老师的姓名请一律使用Mr Zhang或Ms Zhang;&&&&&&(2)语句连贯,词数80左右;作文的题目已给出,不计人总词数。&&&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 小学三年级作文评语 的文章

随机推荐