formosa plasticss Insight 6....

Moldflow Plastics Insight (MPI)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Moldflow Plastics Insight (MPI)
M​o​l​d​f​l​o​w​ ​P​l​a​s​t​i​c​s​ ​I​n​s​i​g​h​t​ ​(​M​P​I​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢【plastics insight_plastics insight相关资讯】第2页_凤凰汽车_凤凰网
您的浏览器不支持JS,将无法看到通过JS实现的效果
请选择系列
三厢车两厢车豪华车SUV/越野MPV旅行车高性能/跑车敞篷车其他热门
凤凰汽车用户登录
支持更多帐号登录
新浪微博登录
亲,您在凤凰汽车的用户名为
绑定凤凰帐号Moldflow发布中文版Moldflow Plastics Insight 6.1 - 新闻 - 佳工网
-产品/服务
-文章或作者
& 选择展区 &&
您的位置:& &
佳工网行业新闻--给您更宽的视角
Moldflow发布中文版Moldflow Plastics Insight 6.1
佳工机电网
欢迎访问e展厅
FRAMINGHAM, MA - April 27, 2007 - Moldflow Corporation (NASDAQ:MFLO), the leading provider of design through manufacturing solutions for the plastics injection molding industry, today announced the release of Moldflow Plastics Insight& (MPI&) 6.1 in Simplified Chinese. MPI is the industry’s most powerful and widely used plastics design analysis software.
Ken Welch, executive VP and general manager of Moldflow’s Design Analysis Solutions business unit, states, “This release of MPI further validates our commitment to local language support, especially in a market as dynamic as China’s.” He continued, “As China expands the range of plastics applications designed and manufactured domestically, it needs tools like MPI to optimize their part and mold designs, increase part quality and increase competitiveness in a cost conscious market.”
First released in November 2006, MPI 6.1 delivers new technologies and key enhancements to help users investigate and solve potential design issues, better interface with structural
software programs, reduce solution time, and work more efficiently.
Availability
MPI 6.1 is available now in Simplified Chinese, Japanese and English. For more information, please call Moldflow China at + 86 21
or go to .
About Moldflow Corporation
Moldflow (NASDAQ: MFLO) is the leading global provider of design through manufacturing solutions for the plastics injection molding industry. Moldflow’s products and services allow companies to address part and mold design issues at the earliest stage and maximize productivity and profitability on the manufacturing floor. Visit
for more information.
Note to editors: Moldflow, Moldflow Plastics Advisers, Moldflow Plastics Insight, Moldflow Plastics Xpert, Altanium, Shotscope, Celltrack, Moldflow Manufacturing Solutions, MPA, MPI, MMS, MPX and American MSI are trademarks or registered trademarks of Moldflow Corporation or its subsidiaries worldwide. All other trademarks are properties of their respective holders.
【】【】【】【】
更多有关塑料模具的新闻:·<font color=#07-4-28·<font color=#07-4-25·<font color=#07-4-25·<font color=#07-2-25·<font color=#07-2-23·<font color=#07-2-12·<font color=#07-2-10·<font color=#07-2-2·<font color=#07-1-20·<font color=#06-12-26
查看与本新闻相关目录:
读者评论:共有0条评论,
畅所欲言吧!
佳工机电网·嘉工科技 Email:

我要回帖

更多关于 formosa plastics 的文章

随机推荐