I'm iamsorryy I forgot ...

听力一、听对话,选择与对话内容相符的图片。 (每段对话读两遍) (共 4 分,每小题 1 分) 1.(A)A. 录音材料:U1B.C.Man: What do you usually do on weekends? Woman: I usually go to the beach. 2. (C)A. 录音材料:U2B.C.Man: What are you doing for vacation?. Woman: I’m going to Australia 3. (B)A. 录音材料:U3 Man: Do you walk to school? Woman: No I don’t. Man: How do you go to school? Woman: I go to school bybus. 4.(B )B.C.A.B.C.1 录音材料:U4 Man: Can you play tennis with me? Woman: When? Man: Today. Woman: No, sorry, I can’t. I have to study for a test today. 二、听对话和短文,选择正确答案。每段对话或短文读两遍。 (共 11 分,每小题 1 分) 听下面一段对话,回答地 5-6 小题。U2 5. What is the matter with the boy? (B,易) A. Stomachache. B. Toothache. C. Headache. 6. When will the dentist?s office open? (C,中) A. At 7 o?clock.B. At 8 o?clock. C. At 9 o?clock. 录音材料: Woman: What's the matter, dear?? Man: Oh, mum. I have a toothache. Woman: I often tell you not to eat too much sugar before going to bed. Man: Shall we go to see the dentist now? Woman: It's only half past three. The dentist's office doesn't open until nine? Man: What should I do now? Woman: Come to my room and take some medicine. . 听下面一段对话,回答第 7-8 小题。U5 7. Whom is Charles talking with?(B,易) A. Ruby. B. Rose. C. Rock! 8. What is Charles going to have? (A,中) A. A birthday party.B. An English test.C. A speech contest. 录音材料:Man: Hi, Rose. Woman: Hi, Charles. Man: What are you doing next Saturday? Woman: I have no idea. What's up? Man: It's my birthday. Can you come to my party? Woman: Sure. Did you ask Sally and Katy? Man: Yes, I did. Woman: But I'm sorry I forgot your address. Man: It's just behind the Town Cinema. Woman: Well. I am coming that evening. Man: That's very kind of you!2 听下面一段对话,回答第 9-10 小题。U3 9.Whereis Han Mei going for vacation? A. SummerPalace. B. TaiMountain. 10.Who is Han Mei going with? A. Wang Lin. B. Her sisiter. (A.易) C. BeihaiPark. (C.易) C. Her parents.录音材料: Woman: Hello, Wang Lin! Man: Hi, Han Mei! Woman: What are you doing for vacation? Man: I don't know. What about you? Woman: I'm going to the SummerPalace. I think it's a beautiful place. Man: Yes. I went there last year. Who are you going with? Woman: My parents. Man: Have a good time. Woman: Thank you. 听下面一段对话,回答第 11-12 小题。U4 11. Where does the man want to go? (B,易) A. EastHospital.B. First People?s Hospital. C. CenterHospital. 12. How long does it take by taking the bus? A. 5 minutes. B. 35 minutes. C. 30 minutes. 录音材料: Woman: Can I help you? Man: Yes, please. Could you tell me the way to the First People's Hospital? Woman: Let me see. Oh, it's far from here. Man: How far is it? Woman: About five miles. You can take a bus to go there. Man: Which bus should I take? Woman: The No.1 bus will take you there. Man: How long does it take to get there? Woman: It's about 30 minutes. Man: Thanks for your help. Woman: You are welcome 听下面一段对话,回答第 13-15 小题。U6 13.Who is Jason?s best friend? (B ,易) A. Bill.B. Tom C. Jack. 14.What is Jason like? (A,中) A. Outgoing and wilder. B. Popular and funnier. C. Shy and quiet.3(C, 中) 15.What is their favorite vacation activity? (B,难) A. SingingB. HikingC. Swimming. 录音材料: Woman: Who is your best friend Tom? Man: Jason Woman: Why is he a good friend? Man: Because he likes to do the same things as I do .He is good at singing. Woman: Are you good at singing, too? Man: Well, I like singing, but Jason is more popular than me. Woman: What else do you like about Jason? Man: H’s more outgoing than me, and he’s wilder. I am a little quieter.. Woman: Do you always go for vacation together? Man: Yeah, we do. Woman: Where is your favorite place to go for vacation? Man: We both like going hiking in the mountains. Woman: Why do you like to go to mountains? Man: Well, we think walking in the mountains is good for our health, and hiking can help us be strong. Woman: I think your lifestyle is great. Thanks for talking with me. Man: You are welcome. 三、听下面一段短文,记录关键信息。 (共 5 分,每小题 1 分) Lily is She is going She is visiting 4. She is riding_____________ 5. She is ________________ 1._____________ and smart 2. ______________ in Beijing 3. the PalaceMuseum ____________ to the SummerPalace next morning at Beijing Zoo1.outgoing 2. sightseeing 3. at four 4. a bike 5. seeing pandasI have a good friend. Her name is Lily. She's outgoing and smart. She is going to Beijing for vacation. She plans to visit her aunt and gosightseeing in Beijing. She is going to the Great Wall by car with me. We are going back to the center of the city at four and visiting the PalaceMuseum. The next morning we are going to the SummerPalace by bike.In the afternoon, we plan to go to the Beijing Zoo. We will see pandas there. And after supper we are taking a bus to BeihaiPark. Although we may be tired, but I think we are going to have a great time .单选第 1 组: 一、单项选择 ( )1. Jane is quiet and she likes to stay at home with ______mother. A. She B. her C. he D. his ( )2. I am sorry I can?t visit you next week. I have to go to the doctor _____ Monday.4 A. in B. on C. at D. by ( )3. I want to do ______ this vacation. A. interesting nothing B. interesting everything C. anything interesting D. something interesting ( )4. Some students ride bikes to school. ________ students go to school on foot. A. Other B. others C. the others D. another ( )5.My sister is ________than me, so she can help me with my math. A. smarter B. taller C. thinner D. more outgoing ( )6.---__________ is it from our school to the subway station? --- About 8miles. A.How far B. How long C. How often D. How old ( )7. ---_________ do you watch TV ? ----Once a week. A. How long B. How far C. How often D. How ( )8.I feel very bad today ______ I am stressed out. A.when B. after C. because D. before ( )9. Bob usually gets to school ________ bike . But sometimes he ______ to school. A. rides , walks B. by, on foot C. on , on foot D. by ,walks ( )10. She _______ for Beijing next month. A. leaves B. left C. is leaving D. leave ( )11. My uncle is pretty healthy because he ______ every day. A. eats junk food B. drinks coffee C. eats lots of vegetables D.sleeps a little ( )12.--- I have a terrible stomachache. ---Oh, you should ____________________. A. see a dentist B. eat more food C. listen to some music D. lie down and rest ( )13. I?ll _____ my new pictures to my friends after I finish them. A. show B. look C. see D. watch ( ) 14. He may ______ the answer. A. beknow B. knows C. knew D. know ( ) 15. It?s important for me _________ English. A. study B. studying C. to study D. studied ( )16. I?ll go there with you after I finish _____ the book. A. read B. reads C. reading D. to read ( ) 17. It ______Tom half an hour ______ a model plane. A. spent, making B. making C. to make D. to make ( ) 18. ---I am going to Tibet this vacation. --- ______________________ A. I?d love to. B. That sounds exciting. C. I?m sorry to hear that. D. Thank you very much. 第 2 组: 一、单项选择 ( )1. --Please send ______ a postcard from Hong Kong. A. he B. his C. him D. she ( )2. I have too much ______ to do.5 A. things B. homework C. exercises D. activites ( )3. She has to study ______ a Chinese test. A. on B. at C. with D. for ( ) 4. I like swimming. So I ________ swim from Monday to Friday. A. always B. sometimes C. hardly ever D. never ( )5. Would you like ______ to drink? A.somethingcool B. cool something C. anythingcoolD. cool anything ( )6. Liu Ying and Liu Mei are twins. They _______ have black eyes and black hair. A. all B. both C. neither D. either ( ) 7. Mr. Hu is a _____ man. He always helps others. A. quiet B. kind C. athletic D. funny ( ) 8. My friend ___________ in English than his brother. A. do better B. does better C. does well D. do well ( ) 9. When winter comes, the days get ______. A. shorter and shorter B. short and short C. long and long D. longer and longer ( ) 10. _______ the man is very old, _______ he never stops studying. A. Although, but B. Although, and C. Although, then D. Although, / ( ) 11. _______does it take you to do your homework? --Half an hour. A. How B. How long C. How far D. How much ( ) 12. David is very strong and healthy. He always _____ about 1,000 meters every morning. A. runs B. run C. ran D. is running ( )13. Linda often ____ her homework in the evening, but this evening she ______TV. A. does, watches B. is doing, is watching C. does, is watching D. is doing, watches ( ) 14. He ______ stay at home, because his mother was ill. A. has to B. have to C. had D. had to ( )15. It was Sunday and the weather was fine. So we decided _____. A. go to hike B. to go hiking C. going hiking D. went hiking ( ) 16. My mother wants me _____ every morning. She says it?s good for my health. A. drink tea B. drink milk C. to drink tea D. to drink milk ( ) 17. It is windy, so we_____stay at home. A.have to B.can C.may D. must ( )18. -- Can you play tennis with me? -- _____. I have to study for a math test. A. That sounds good B. I?m sorry, I can?t C. I?d love to D. Thank you 第 3 组: 一、单项选择 ( )1. I love junk food, but I try to eat ______only once a week. A. its B. it C. them D. they ( )2. ---How long does it take you to get to school? ---It?s ______ walk. A. ten minutes? B. ten-minutes C. ten minutes D. minutes of ten ( ) 3.---I have a toothache. ---Maybe you should see a ______. A. friend B. driver C. nurse D. dentist6 () 4. Most students like cars because they are ______ than bikes A. faster B. fast C. cheaper D. cheap ( ) 5. John can?t get up so ______as his little sister. A. earlier B. early C. more early D. earliest ( ) 6.-- _____ are you doing this weekend? --I?m spending time with my friends. A. Who B. Where C. When D. What ( ) 7. --___________? --I have a headache. A. What?s the matter B. Where are you C. Who are you D. What are you doing ( ) 8. Judy ______ a stomachache. So she ______eat anything for twenty-four hours. A. have, shouldn?t B. has, shouldn?t C. have, should D. has, should ( ) 9. What time _____your mother ______breakfast? A. have B. has C. have D. has ( ) 10. I think he?ll be relaxed when he ______from your vacation. A. returns B. return C. returned D. returning ( )11. Tom?s ill in hospital and his mother is ______ him. A. looking like B. looking over C. looking at D. looking after ( )12. You don?t look well. You?d better _______ and have a rest. A. going B. go C. to going D. are going ( )13. Can you help me ______ up the waste things. A. cleaning B. with clean C. cleaned D. to clean ( )14. I enjoy ______on the grassland. Let?s stop ______ and have a rest. A. lying, to walk B. lying, walk C. lying, walking D. lie, walk ( )15. Don?t ______ out. It will make you sick. A. be stressed B. stressed C. stress D.am stressed ( )16. ---Can you come over to my house to watch the video? ---_____________________ A. I like it. B. I love it. C. I want it. D. I?d love to ( )17. ---My mother is ill in hospital. ---__________________. A. What?s the matter? B. I?m sorry to hear that C. I?m not feeling well C. She?ll be all right soon. 第 4 组: 一、单项选择 ( ) 1. Mr. Wang is very friendly, and ______ like him very much. A. we B. us C. she D. he ( ) 2. ―How are you going to the Summer Palace? ―We?re going there ______ bike. A. for B. at C. of D. by ( ) 3.― Where are you going, Li Lei? ― I?m going to the ______ to see a film. A. book B. supermarket C. cinema D. mountain ( ) 4. Tom is15years old and Tony is 40 years old, so Tom is ______ than Tony. A. thinner B. older C. shorter D. younger ( ) 5. It?s raining hard outside, ______ we have to stay at home.7 A. soB. and C. orD. but ( ) 6. ― ______ is Tom staying there? -- For two weeks. A. How much B. How many C. How long D. How often ( ) 7. Healthy lifestyle can help you ______ good grades. A. get B. getting C. gets D. got ( ) 8. Mary can?t play with us. She ______ her little brother. A. babysit B. is babysitting C. babysat D. babysits ( ) 9. You look very tired. You ______ have a good rest. A. can B. should C. may D. will ( ) 10.―What did you do last weekend? ― I ______ shopping with my friends. A. go B. went C. goes D. is going ( ) 11.I think it?s important ______ healthy. A. keep B. keeping C. keeps D. to keep ( ) 12. ― Can you play tennis with me? ―______. I have to study for a math test. A. That sounds good B. I?m sorry, I can?t C. I?d love to D. Thank you ( ) 13. ― Is your mother badly ill? ― No, ______, only a little cold. A. nothing serious B. serious nothing C. anything serious D. serious anything完形5+7 第一组 (A) It is interesting to visit another country, but there are sometimes problems when we don?t know the language very well. It may be ___1___ to talk with the people there. We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting. We may not know how to buy things we ___2___. In a foreign country, we might not know where to eat ___3___ what to order in a restaurant. It is not easy to decide how much to tip waiters or taxi drivers. When we need___4___, we might not know how to ask for help. It is not pleasant to have an experience like that. After a short time, however, we learn what to do and what to say. We learn to ___5___ life in another country. ( ) 1. A. hungry B. tired C. easy D. difficult ( ) 2. A. know B. need C. have D. talk ( ) 3. A. so B. but C. or D. then ( ) 4. A. help B. telephone C. country D. language ( ) 5. A. decide B. enjoy C. have D. use 答案: D B C A B (B) Once upon a time, a beggar had walked about five miles in the hot sun. He was quite tired and wanted to ___1___. As he came to a crossing, he saw a tall tree. On one side of the tree he8 saw a board. “Take This Road to Franklin” was written on it. “I will rest under the tree.” said the beggar. “I can lie on the board while I sleep.” As the beggar sleep, a doctor rode up to him. “Wake up, beggar!” said the doctor, “I am lost. Can you tell me ___2___ road to take to Franklin?” “It is too hot to think.” said the beggar, “Thinking is hard work in such a ___3___ day.” “Here is a dollar,” said the doctor, “now, will you think?”“Of course, I will, sir!” said the beggar, “Take that road to Franklin.” After a while, a driver stopped to ___4___ the beggar which road to take to Franklin. “You must give me a dollar,” said the beggar. “For me to start thinking.” The driver gave him a dollar. “Turn to the left,” the beggar said. The beggar went back to ___5___. Before long a farmer woke him up. “Which is the road to Franklin?” he asked. The beggar got ___6___ dollar and the farmer went along the road. “A doctor gets paid when he doctors.”said the beggar to himself. “A driver gets paid when he drives, and a farmer gets paid when he farms. But this time a beggar got paid, and all he did was ___7___!” ( ) 1. A. drink B. eat C. rest D. ride ( ) 2. A. which B. where C. what D. who ( ) 3. A. warm B. hot C. cold D. wet ( ) 4. A. tell B. ask C. show D. help ( ) 5. A. sleep B. work C. read D. write ( ) 6. A. three B. more C. another D. other ( ) 7. A. talking B. thinking C. asking D. sleeping 答案:C A B B A C B 5+7 第二组 (A) Mr. Lee had never been up in an airplane before and he had read a lot about accident. So one day when a friend came to his house and offered to take him for a ride in his own small plane, Mr. Lee was very (1) . He thought to himself, “If I don?t agree, my friend may not happy. (2) if I agree, I am really afraid that there might be some danger. ” Finally, however, his friend made him believe that it was very (3) , and Mr. Lee got on the plane. His friend started the engine and plane began to move along on the ground of the airport. Mr. Lee was very frightened and closed his eyes. After a (4) or two, he opened them again, looked out of the window of the plane, and said to his friend, “Look at those people down there. They look as (5) as ants, don?t they? ” “Those are ants, ” answered his friend, “We are still on the ground. ” ( ) 1. A .excited B. thankful C. worried D. glad ( ) 2. A. But B. For C. So D. As ( ) 3. A. interesting B. safe C. comfortable D. enjoyable ( ) 4. A. minute B. hour C. day D. week ( ) 5. A. big B. small C. smaller D. bigger 答案:CABAB9 (B) Henry was not good at maths. Even when the teacher explained something a second time, but he still could not (1) it. “Never mind. I?ll sit next to the boy who is the best at (2) , ” Henry thought, “and (3) his answers. ” The day of the exam came, and Henry sat next to Allan, who was always at the top of the class in maths. Henry carefully copied Allan?s answers onto his own exam paper. At the end of the exam, the teacher said, “Well, boys and girls, I?ve decided to give a red star to the student who got the highest grade. It?s (4) for me to decide who to give the star to, however, because two students, Henry and Allan, got the same grade. But I?ve decided to give the star to (5) this time. ” Henry was (6) when he heard this. He stood up and said, “But I got the same grade as Allan, madam. ” “That?s true, ” the teacher said, “However, Allan?s answer to Question 6 was ?I don?t know, ? but (7) was ?Nor do I. ?” ( ) 1. A. retell B. answer C. remember D. understand ( ) 2. A. English B. maths C. science D. Chinese ( ) 3. A. check B. copy C. keep D. choose ( ) 4. A. hard B. easy C. unusual D. important ( ) 5. A. if B. though C .until D. because ( ) 6. A. afraid B. angry C. pleased D. worried ( ) 7. A. his B. mine C. yours D. others 答案:DBBADBC 第三组 (A) One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to __1__. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner shook his hands, saying, “You don?t say!” I was __2__. I thought, perhaps this was not a right topic. Well, I?d better __3__the topic. So I said to him, “ Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone __4__home will laugh at me if I leave China without __5__it.” He said. I began to talk like a tour guide. “The Great Wall is one of the __6__in the world. We are proud of it.” I said. But soon I was __7__ again by his reply, “__8__.” Then I couldn?t help asking. “But why do you ask me not to talk about it?”“Well, I didn?t ask you to do__9__,” he answered in surprise. I said “Didn?t you say ?you don?t say??” Hearing this, the Englishman __10__to tears. He began to explain, “?you don?t say? means ?really?, it is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don?t pay attention to English idioms (习惯用 语)”. Only __11__I knew I had made a joke of myself. Since then I have been more __12__with idiomatic expressions than ever. ( ( ( )1. A. walk )2. A. pleased )3. A. keep B. tell B. angry B. change C. talk C. afraid C. explain10D. say D. surprised D. choose ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()4. A. back )5. A. looking )6. A. countries )7. A. troubled )8. A. Really )9. A. either )10. A. moved )11. A. when )12. A. helpfulB. from B. reading B. cities B. went on B. Good B. something B. cried B. then B. popularC. away C. visiting C. mountains C. stopped C. anything C. laughed C. just C. careful (B)D. with D. making D. interests D. interested D. so D. talked D. once D. usefulC. You are right D. You don?t sayOne a January morning Joel with the other three fishermen got on a fishing boat. The first few hours on the sea were not 1 , then there was a terrible storm (暴风雨). The storm lasted 2 . the engine (发动机) and for 22 days. When it stopped, they found their fishing nets werethe radio didn?t work. There was no food, and there was no drinking water. The men talked to each other. “How can we live on the sea?” Without their nets, the men couldn?t fish. But they could drink rainwater from the roof. For the next five when it rained. going to die soon. Joel wrote a letter to his wife. “My dear Edith,” Joel wrote, “If I die, I hope someone will send you this letter. Then you will know beautiful children. I love you really.” Ten days later, on June 15, a Japanese fishing boat found them. his wife. He showed it to her himself. Joel will always 10 is everything to me. I don?t want to forget ( ) 1. A. unusual ( ) 2. A. broken ( ) 3. A. leave ( ) 4. A. saved ( ) 5. A. hours ( ) 6. A. Often ( ) 7. A. said ( ) 8. A. why ( ) 9. A. Somebody ( ) 10. A. bring ( ) 11. A. lets ( ) 12. A. that B. unlucky B. missed B. work B. held B. days B. Only B. found B. how B. Anybody B. keep B. has B. it 12 .” C. quiet C. gone C. come C. got C. weeks C. Once C. thought C. where C. take C. helps C. them D. safe D. left D. reach D. carried D. months D. Suddenly D. knew D. when D. remember D. hopes D. this 9 sent Joel?s letter to 11 the letter. The letter, he says, 8 I died. I had the best in life ----a great woman and 6 5 the men ate turtles when they caught them. They drank rainwater 7 they were there was no food and no water, and sometimes they 3 out of the boat and catch big turtles. They needed protection 4 rainwater, too. The men could from the sun and rain, so they built a simple roof. The roofhim remember. “On the sea I found that I love my wife and children very, very much. My familyC. Everybody D. Nobody11 阅读理解A1TARONGA THE ZOO WITH THE VIEW A wildlife tour just 12 minutes from the city by boat. Choose a unique VIP Aussie Gold tour. The boat leaves daily at 9:15am and 1:15pm. Go with a guide and you will get chances of taking photos for free, don?t miss this good way to see and know about Australia?s wildlife. Pre-book 24 hours before leaving. Tel: . Cost is $55 adults and $27.50 children ( inc GST) Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman Tel
or log on to www.zoo.nsw.gov.au for more information Open 9am-5pm daily. 1. How far is the zoo from the city? A. 24 hours by bus B. 12 minutes by boat C. 55 minutes by train D. 5 hours by car 2. If a family (parents and their eight-year-old child) go to the zoo, how much should they pay? A. $55 B. $27.5 C. $137.5 D. $110 3. When does the zoo close every day? A. 9:15am B. 1:15pm C. 9am D. 5pmAnswer: B C DA2CityLanguageCenter Experienced English teacher gives classes at 7:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. Classes are $18 an hour. Please call Lisa or Sue at 689-555-0600 afternoons or evenings. Bay College Theater Present a new play, The Tourist, at Bay College Theater, on Saturday at 8:00 pm. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students. Call Ben at 689-555-2433.Carter’s Restaurant Need waiters to work evenings from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. Call 689-555-5401, and ask for John. You will be paid $ 8 an hour.City Library Need your help with its monthly book sale. Bring your old books and magazines to the library. 9:00am―5:00pm, Monday through Saturday.12 ( ( () 1.If you want to take English classes, you should payan hour. A. $8 B. $ 10 C. $ 15 D. $ 18 ) 2.You want to work in a restaurant, so you should call. A. Lisa B. John C. Sue D. Ben ) 3.You can see a new play at Bay College Theater aton Saturday. A. 8:00pm B. 9:00am C. 5:00 pm D. 10:00 pm答案:DBAA3An Alarm Clock A young man went to a mountain village for his holiday. One night he stayed at a small hotel near a train station. Before going to bed, he went to the owner of the hotel and said to the old man, “Excuse me, sir. Will you please wake me up at a quarter to five? I'm going to take the five o'clock train tomorrow morning. ” “Oh, sorry,” the owner said, “I am afraid I can't. I don't get up that early. ” The young man started to go back to his room when he stopped and asked, “Do you have an alarm clock? That would help me. ” “Yes, here it is, young man.” The young man took the clock happily and thanked the old man. But when he looked at it carefully, he found that there seemed to be something wrong with it. “Does it ring on time?” he asked the old man. “Sure! Just shake it when it's time to get up, and it'll ring. ” 1. The hotel the young man lived in is _____. A. in a small city B. far from the village C. near a subway station D. near a train station 2. The young man wanted to take the train at _____ the next morning. A. a quarter to five B. five o?clock C. a quarter past five D. four o?clock 3. From the text, we know that _____. A. the alarm clock doesn?t work well. B. the clock will ring at a quarter to five the next morning. C. the old man doesn?t have an alarm clock. D. the old man will wake the young man up at five o?clock.Key: D BAB1When I was twelve years old, my family was the first black people to move into an all white part of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Many of our new neighbors weren?t very welcoming. Some of them said angrily that we should return to where we came from. The children sometimes threw stones at me or drove me home from school. Most of my teachers simply took no notice of me, but not Dorothy Bean, my history teacher.13 Miss Bean was angry at how badly I was being treated, but she didn?t say this to me. Miss Bean showed her respect for me by teaching me just like anyone else. Instead of being unnoticed, I was given a chance to show that I was clever. Miss Bean was the first teacher who ever made me think for myself. She always wanted to know what I thought about difficult questions. Was Thomas Jefferson right to buy Louisiana from France? Why? She expected me to have my own idea. Miss Bean was teaching me that thinking for oneself was the real key to education. One day, when I was not paying attention in class, Miss Bean suddenly threw an eraser at me. The eraser hit me right on the hand and sent my pencil flying. The whole class was very surprised at first, then started laughing. This event became famous in the school and, because it happened to me, the students wanted to get to know me. So that?s the story of how Dorothy Bean made me her target(靶子), and how I became just another kid in school. 1. The author and his family were not welcomed by the local people because ________. A. they returned from another country B. they had different skin colour C. they spoke a different language D. they moved to a wrong place 2. From the end of the first paragraph we know that ________. A. children are more friendly to strangers B. American schools are not safe for kids C. children often follow their parents? behavior D. fighting each other is part of children?s nature 3. Miss Bean respected the author by ________. A. giving him chances to answer questions B. hitting him with a eraser C. giving him extra lessons D. treating him as one of her students 4. To Miss Bean the most important thing for a student is to ________. A. pay close attention to what the teacher says B. learn to think and have one?s own idea C. keep silent and unnoticed in class D. get special attention from the teacher 答案:BCDBB2J. K. Rowling is the writer of Harry Potter, one of the best-sellers in the world. J. K. Rowling was born in Bristol on July 31st, 1965. She has a younger sister. The girls loved listening to their father reading bedtime stories, especially stories about magical worlds. Rowling wrote her first story, called Rabbit, at the age of six. After she graduated from the university, Rowling worked as a translator (翻译者) in London. During this time, on a long train trip in the summer of 1990, thought of a story about a boy who had magic (魔法) but didn?t know it. In 1992 Rowling began to teach English. She lived with her baby daughter, Jessica, and spent much time finishing the first Harry Potter book for young readers. It appeared in June 1997. To her surprise, the book was greatly successful. The film came14 out in November 2001. Now Harry Potter series (系列) is popular with people of all ages and about 60 million books were sold in 200 countries. Why has the series been so successful? There are a few things. Many other magical stories happen in faraway lands or in past or future times. But Harry lives in modern England. He?s also a very common boy: polite, friendly and clever. So when other children read about Harry, they can think they are like him. J. K. Rowling is very happy with the success, and she is now busy finishing the whole series of seven books. She?s writing full time and she?s really enjoying her life. She says she will go on living a life with her daughter and writing children?s books. 1. J. K. Rowling _______. A. met a boy named Harry on a train trip B. loved listening to stories when she was very young C. got the idea of writing Harry Potter from her father?s stories D. wrote her first story after she graduated from the university 2. The first Harry Potter book came out ________. A. in 1992 B. in the summer of 1990 C. in June 1997 D. in November 2001 3. The Harry Potter series is ________. A. written for young people B. written for her daughter, Jessica C. only sold well in England D. about a young inspector 4. J. K. Rowling has been successful, and she ________. A. likes to travel all over the world with her daughter B. is the richest woman in England C. is excited about her success every day D. is still writing stories for children 5. The best title (题目) of the passage is ________. A. English Magical Stories B. Successful Way-Writing Stories C. Harry Potter-A Boy with Magic D. J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter Series 答案:BCADDB3Want to give up? It?s National No Smoking Day on Wednesday March 12th and if you want to stop smoking, the QUIT center can help. All helpline callers can get free information pack, and books with advice on stopping smoking without putting on weight, and help for mums-to-be. All calls are answered by an assistant. “Having someone to talk to makes all the difference. We can give possible help for free. It?s true,” says counselor Julie Fox. “We talk over ways to stop smoking. If you?ve stopped in the past, but started again, we can help you to stop smoking next time.” Six steps to help you stop 1). Decide on a possible stopping date and don?t give it up. 2). Throw away your ashtrays, matches and lighters . 3). Keep a glass of water handy and drink little by little, with something in hand and mouth. 4). Don?t be put off by headaches or sore throats―these illness will disappear in a week or two.15 5). Keep away from places or situations where you might smoke, such as going to the pub or meeting a smoker friend. 6). Buy something special for yourself with the money you save in a week. The nationwide QUITLINE is open from 9am-11pm, seven days a week on . Other helplines for smokers are on
(Scotland),
(Northern Ireland) and
( Wales) 1. When is National Smoking Day? A. April 1st B. March 12th C. October 1st D. December 25th 2. What can?t help a smoker stop smoking? A. throw away ashtrays B. throw away matches and lighters C. talk to a smoker friend D. buy some sweets to eat 3. Which telephone number is available (可用) for smokers in anywhere in the country? A
4. When can a smoker ask the QUITLINE for help? A. Monday 8:00am B. Wednesday 3:00pm C. Saturday 11:15pm D.Sunday 8:30amAnswers:BC A BB4“Well, we?re in our new house. Let?s get a new pet to get along with it,” Mrs. Brown said to her husband. “That sounds like a pretty good idea,” he answered. “do you want to see the ads in the newspaper?” “Let?s go to the animal shelter. Many pets there need homes. Since tomorrow is Saturday, we can both go,” she said. Next morning the Browns met Mr. Snow at the animal shelter. “We want to be sure that the pets here go to good homes,” Mr. Snow said, “So I need to ask you some questions.” After they talked for a while, the Browns decided to get a small dog. It wouldn?t need a big house or a big yard. A small dog would bark(吠) and warm them if someone tried to break into their house. After Mr. Snow gave the Browns a book on pet care, they chose one and wanted to take her home right away. But the animal doctor hadn?t checked her yet. So Mr. Snow told them to return on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon the Browns went to the animal shelter. The animal doctor said, ”Shadow has had all of her shots(预防针). She will be healthy.” The browns thanked the doctor and took Shadow home. ( )1. From the reading we learn that ________. A. the Browns knew about Shadow from the newspaper B. Mr. Brown didn?t quite agree with his wife C. the Browns have never had a pet before D. Shadow is a small and healthy dog ( )2. The word shelter in the reading means ________. A. a place to sell small dogs. B. a place to keep homeless animals. C. a place to study animals D. a place to sell books on pet care.16 ( )3. It?s clear that _________. A. the Browns were not satisfied with Shadow B.Mr. Snow didn?t check Shadow at all C. Shadow will not be easy to get ill D. Shadow likes barking a lot 答案:D B CC11970 was “World Conservation Year”. The UN wanted everyone to know that the world was in danger-they hoped that governments would act quickly in order to conserve (保护) nature. Here is one example of the problem. At one time there were 1,300 different plants, trees and flowers in Holland, but now only 860 remain (剩下) The others have been destroyed by modern . man and his technology. We are changing the earth, the air and the water, and everything that grows and lives here. We can?t live without these things. If it continues like this, we shall destroy ourselves. What will happen in the future? Perhaps it is more important to ask “What must we do now?” The people who will be living in the world of tomorrow are the young of today. A lot of them know that conservation is necessary. Many are helping to save our world. They plant trees, build bridges across rivers in forests, and so on. In a small town in the United States a large group of girls cleaned the banks of 11 kilometres of their river. Young people may hear about conservation through a record called NO ONE?S GOING TO CHANGE OUR WORLD. It was made by the Beatles and other singers. The money from it will help to conserve wild animals. 1. The UN set up “World Conservation Year” because ____. A. the world was in danger of war B. the government had done something to protect the world C. many things were destroyed by the technology D. man and his technology destroyed the earth badly 2. ____ kinds of plants have disappeared in Holland in the past few years. A. 860 B. 440 C. 1,300 D. 2,160 3. “NO ONE?S GOING TO CHANGE OUR WORLD” is ____. A. a record B. a song C. a book D. a CD 4. Which of the following ways is NOT considered helpful to environmental protection in this passage? A. Planting trees. B. Cleaning the banks of rivers. C. Picking rubbish. D. Listening to the record made by Beatles and other singers. 5. The passage mainly tells us ____. A. the people who will be living in the world of tomorrow are the young of today B. what will happen in the world in the future C. conservation of nature is necessary D. everyone has known the importance of conservation of nature since 1970 答案:DBACC17 C2It was a freezing cold, winter night. Coming near the town to look for food, a very hungry wolf met a house dog. The wolf saw that the dog was fat and comfortable, so he asked, “Cousin dog, do you know where I can find some food?” “Oh, there is always food in my house,” said the dog. “My master gives me plenty of meat.” “Master?” said the wolf, “What?s that?” “The man I work for,” said the dog. “My job is easy. I bark and keep thieves away from the house. It?s a good life. Why don?t you try it?” “Yes,” said the wolf, “Your life sounds much better than living in the cold woods. I?d like a roof over my head. I?ll come with you and ask your master for work.” As they ran toward the town together, the wolf saw a mark on the dog?s neck. “What?s that?” he asked. “What?s what?” said the dog. “The mark on your neck.” “Oh, that,” said the dog, “It?s nothing. My collar(颈圈)is a little tight-the collar that my chain is tied to.” “Chain?” asked the wolf. “You mean that you are not free? You can?t go where you want to?” “Well, they chain me during the day, because the neighbors are afraid of me,” said the dog. “But at night I can go free. Anyway, I sleep during the day, so that I can watch better at night. It?s really not bad. And think of all the food I get!... Where are you going?” “Thank you, but no, thanks,” said the wolf. “If I had a chain around my neck, I would die. I?d rather be hungry and free than a slave with a full stomach.” 1. The wolf came to the town in order to look for ____. A. a friend B. his cousin C. food D. the dog?s master 2. The house dog was fat and comfortable because ____. A. he had enough to eat B. he had a big house to live in C. he could sleep day and night D. his neighbors always gave meat to him 3. According to what the house dog said, the collar around his neck was used for ____. A. chaining him B. making him cool C. protecting his neck D. telling his ID 4. In the end, the wolf didn?t go with the house dog for work because ____. A. the wolf couldn?t get enough food B. the wolf wanted to be free C. the dog was afraid of losing his job D. the dog refused to give the collar to the wolf 5. Which is the best title for the story? A. A wolf and a dog B. Living in a forest or in a village? C. Food or freedom? D. A kind cousin 答案:CAABCC3Bicycle tour and race18 A bike tour and race will be held on August 26 and 27 (Sat. & Sun.). At 5:30 a.m. the riders will leave Tian?anmen Square and ride the first 35 kilometres as a training leg. Then the next 55 kilometre leg, from Yanjiao to Jixian, will be the first competitive part of the tour. The riders and their bikes will then be taken from Jixian to Changli. The second racing leg of the tour will be from Changli to the seaside of Nandaihe, covering a distance of 20 kilometers. Saturday night includes the stay at Nandaihe and supper. Sunday morning is free for playing at the seaside. At noon all the people and their bikes will be taken back to Beijing. Cost: 200 yuan Telephone: 4675027Brazilian footballersThe Brazilian Football Club will play Beijing Guo?an Team at the Workers Stadium on August 26. The club has four national team players. Also coming is 2004 US World Cup star Romario who has promised to play for at least 45 minutes. Ticket prices: 60, 100, 150 yuan Time/ Date: 4:30 p.m., August 26 (Sat.) Telephone: 5012372Rock climbingThe Third National Rock Climbing Competition will be held on August 26-27 at the Huairou Mountain-climbing Training Base. More than 10 teams from Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Jilin and other places will take part in it. A Japanese team will give an exhibition climbing. Free for spectators. Take a long-distance bus from Dongzhimen to Huairou. Time/ Date: 9-12 a.m., August 26 and 27 Telephone: 44850, Wang Zhenghua 1. The main purpose of announcing the above events is to give information about _______. A. visiting teams B. famous players C. things to do for the weekend D. prices to pay for the sports events 2. If you take part in the bicycle tour, you will ride for ____ kilometers in the competition. A. 35 B. 55 C. 75 D. 110 3. The underlined word “leg” in “Bicycle tour and race” probably means ____. A. race B. part of the training C. practice D. part of the tour 4. What is special about the rock climbing competition? A. A foreign team takes part in it. B. You can watch it without paying. C. You don?t have to be a sportsman to take part. D. The bus trip to the place of the competition is free. 5. If you want to find something to do for Saturday afternoon, you will call ____. A. 4675027 B. 7143177 C. 5012372 D. 7144850 答案:CCDBCD1When Charles was sixteen years old, Dr. Robert Darwin, his father, sat him down and had a talk with him. The doctor told Charles: “Even though I am a rich man, I do not plan to support you19 in a life of leisure. I want you to go to Edinburgh and study to become a doctor. You can then follow in the footsteps of your father and your grandfather.” Dr. Erasmus Darwin, Charles?s grandfather, had been a very famous physician and naturalist. As usual, Charles was afraid to talk back to his father, but he tried to said in a low voice: “ But I never wanted to be a doctor.” “No? Then what do you want to be?” Charles could not answer. Actually, he did not want to be anything in particular. He knew he loved nature, but he could not think how to make a life?s work out of that. So, as it was the custom then for a son to obey his father, he went off to Edinburgh University in Scotland to study medicine. What dreary days and weeks and months young Darwin spent trying to become a doctor! He could hardly keep from falling asleep during the boring classes. When he saw the blood , he felt uncomfortable. It made him ill. When he watched an operation, he almost fainted and wanted to lay down. After two years at Edinburgh Charles Darwin knew he could never be a doctor, much as he would have like to pleased his father. Dr. Robert Darwin realized that this dream was hopeless, but now he had another idea: Charles would become a minister. At that time, the ministry was one of the few jobs considered respectable for a young man from a good family. Once more, Charles was not happy about his father?s choice. But again he obeyed him. 1. What does Charles? father do? A physician B naturalist C doctor D minister 2. The underlined (划线) word in the first paragraph means____. A . poor and tiring B. rich and relaxing C. boring and tiring D. exciting and interesting 3. Which is true from the passage? A Charles Darwin didn?t want to make his father angry and unhappy. B Charles liked to be a doctor. C Charles wanted to be a minister. D Charles wanted to make nature as his life work. 4. From the passage, we can know that ______. A. The lessons in the University were interesting. B. It was not a good thing if a son didn?t do as his father told him at that time. C. Father shouldn?t give the son a rich life. D. Father always had a lot of dream.Answer: C B A BD2Hank Viscardi was born without legs. He had―not legs but stumps(残肢) that could he fitted with a kind of special boots, People stared at him with cruel interest. Children laughed at him and called him ?Ape Man? (猿人) because his arms practically dragged on the ground. Hank went to school like other boys. His grades were good and he needed only eight years to finish his schooling instead of the usual twelve. After graduating from school, he worked his way through college. He swept floors, waited on table, or worked in one of the college offices. During all this busy life, he had been moving around on his stumps. But one day the doctor told him even20 the stumps were not going to last much longer. He would soon have to use a wheel chair. Hank felt himself got cold all over. However, the doctor said there was a chance that he could be fitted with artificial legs(假腿). Finally a leg maker was found and the day came when Hank stood up before the mirror, For the first time he saw himself as he has (had) always wanted to be――a full five feet eight inches tall. By this time he was already 26 years old. Hank had to learn to use his new legs. Again and again he marched the length of the room, and marched back again. There were times when he fell down on the floor, but he pulled himself up and went back to the endless marching. He went out on the street. He climbed stairs and learned to dance. He built a boat and learned to sail it. When World War II came, he talked the Red Cross into giving him a job. He took the regular training. He marched and drilled along with the other soldiers. Few knew that he was legless. This was the true story of Hank Viscardi, a man without legs. 1. Children laughed at Hank and called him ?Ape Man? because ______. A. he didn?t talk to them B. he kept away from them C. his arms touched the ground when he moved D. he couldn?t use his arms 2. We can know from the story that five feet eight inches tall is ______. A. an average height for a fully grown person B. too tall for an average person C. too short for an average person D. none of the above 3. The sentence “he talked the Red Cross into giving him a job” implies that the Red Cross _____. A. was only glad to give him a job B. gave him a job because he was a good soldier C. gave him a job after he talked to someone whom he knew in the organization D. was not willing to give him a job at first 4. When Hank marched and drilled along with the other soldiers, he ______. A. did everything the other soldiers did B. did most of the things the other soldiers did C. did some of the things the other soldiers did D. took some special training 5. The writer suggests that Hank Viscardi _______. A. had no friends C. was very shy B. never saw himself as different from others D. was too proud to accept help from othersAnswer: C ADAD3Jet lag, caused by traveling between time zones, is becoming a common problem for travelers: for 49 percent it is only something annoying and for 45 percent it is a real problem. It is caused by disruption (破坏,使混乱) to the internal biological clock, and may lead to digestive(消21 化的) problems, tiredness, and sleep disruption. In general, our biological clock is slightly troubled if we just move into the next time zone, but jet lag becomes a problem once we have passed through three or four time zones. The body takes about one day to get over each hour of time difference. But how serious jet lag is also depends on our direction of travel. If we go north or south, we won?t notice any difference, because there is usually no time zone change. However, if we travel west wewill be in advance of ourselves as for our internal clock and there may be problems. A west-to-east journey, on the other hand, makes us later than the local time. It often takes even greater effort in adjustment (调 整)since we are not quick enough to catch up with the new time schedule. Therefore, a trip from New York to Los Angeles often causes fewer problems than a Los Angeles-New York trip. 1. A traveler troubled by jet lag has problems in _______________. A. adjusting his biological clock C. knowing how long he flies D. knowing about the weather of a new place 2. If one travels across three time zones, he needs about _______ hours to get over his jet lag problem. A. 24 B. 36 C. 48 C. north-to-south D. 72 D. south-to-north 3. A person may have the most serious problem of jet lag when he takes a _________ journey. A. east-to west B. west-to east 4. The main purpose (目的)of the passage is to ____________. A. tell us why travelers can have jet lag problems. B. teach us how to solve jet lag problem C. tell us the differences between time zones D. show the ways to make jet lag problems less worse B. knowing the direction of a jetAnswer:ADBA信息还原A You need to have healthy eating habits. Breakfast gives you enough energy for the morning.1 Fruit and vegetables are good for your health, but fast food, like potato chips, will make you fat and unhealthy. So eat the right food to keep you healthy. Playing sports can also help you keep fit. 2 happens. Happiness is important for your health. 3 4 When you are ill, try to be happy and you?ll feel better. On the other hand, you may feel sick if you are always unhappy. So, be happy to be healthy. Many students think it?s cool to smoke and drink. But they don?t know smoking and drinking can cause many illnesses. You should say no to smoking and drinking. You must stay safe when you are playing sports. It?s necessary to learn about first aid. Then you can help yourselves or others if an accidentA. It?s the best medicine. B. Many old people like watching TV.22C. But sometimes it may cause accidents. D. You must avoid smoking and drinking. E. So don?t go to school without breakfast. 答案 E C A D B My father is a businessman. His job is to sell computers. He works very hard. Every morning he gets up at seven. He does some exercise and has a light breakfast. __61__ It takes him forty minutes, so he usually gets there earlier than others. He is very busy every minute, so he plans his work very carefully. He keeps a diary to help him remember things. He meets and talks with many people. He makes lots of telephone calls. __62__ He travels to cities in China like Shanghai, Tianjin and Dalian, and also some other countries. __63__ Then he can stay with my family. Last summer my father, my mother and I had a good rest. We went to a town near the sea. __64__ When it rained, we stayed in the hotel, doing some reading or watching TV. We had a lot of seafood! We were there for half a month. We had a lot of fun. A. He often goes out and visits people. B. We had a swim every day. C. I?m very glad when he isn?t at home. D. Then he drives to his office. E. Every year he has a long holiday.Answer:DAEB阅读表达 AThere have been many great inventions, things that changed the way we live in. The first great invention was one that is still very important today-the wheel. This made it easier to carry heavy things and to travel long distances. For hundreds of years after that there were few inventions that had as much effect as the wheel. Then in the early 1800?s the world started to change. There was little unknown land left in the world. People didn?t have to explore(探索) much anymore. They began to work instead to make life better. In the second half of the 19th century many great inventions were made. Among them were the camera, the electric light and the radio. These all became a big part of our life today. The first part of the 20th century saw more great inventions-the helicopter in 1909, movies with sound in 1926, the computer in 1928, and jet planes in 1930. This was also a time when a new material was first made. Nylon came out in 1935. It changed the kind of clothes people wear. The middle part of the 20th century brought new ways to help people get over diseases. They23 worked very well. They made people healthier and let them live longer lives. By the1960?s most people could expect to live to be at least 60. By this time most people had a very good life. Of course new inventions continued to be made. But man now had a desire (渴望,欲望) to explore again. The world was known to man but the stars were not. Man began looking for ways to go into space. Russia made the first step. Then the United States took a step. Since then other countries, including China and Japan, have made their steps into space. In 1969 man took his biggest step away from the earth. Americans first walk on the moon. This is certainly just a beginning though. New inventions will someday allow us to do things we have never yet dreamed of. 1. What can the invention of the wheel do for people? 2. Was there almost no invention until 19th? 3. What could the new way brought in 20th century help people do? 4. When did the man first walk on the moon? 5.What does the last sentence mean? 答案 1. It can help people to carry heavy things more easily and travel longer. 2. Yes, there was. 3. It could help people live longer and healthier. 4. In 1969. 5. It means that man?s inventions can make the world better.BEllen Sims is an 18-year-old college student.She has an important history exam tomorrow morning.Ellen is going to study all night. She is not going to sleep at all.Many college students ,like Ellen,do this often.They think that they can study all night.And they think that in the morning, they will remember everything that they studied the night before,Ellen thinks that this is a good way to study,but many doctors disagree.They say that sleep is very important for memory and brain development. Scientists at HarvardMedicalSchool in the US studied sleep and memory.They studied 24 people.First,they asked the people to look at a picture and remember it.At night,they put the people in two groups of 12.Group One went to sleep.Group Two did not.A few days later,the scientists showed some pictures to both groups.They asked the people to find the picture they saw before.The people in Group One did well.But the people in Group Two did not do well.It wasn't easy for them to remember the picture.What happened? Scientists say that sleep helps our memory.After we learn something new,sleep helps us remember it.And when we don't sleep,we can forget new things. Scientists say that many teenagers,like Ellen,sleep too little.They go to school and they work,too.They also spend time with their friends.They are always busy and they think that sleep doesn't matter.But scientists say the brains of teenagers are still developing,and sleep is a very important part of the development.When teens sleep less than six hours,they can't think clearly.That is not very helpful for a student who is taking an exam. 1. Is Ellen going to study all night before the history exam? 2.Who studied sleep and memory?24 3.How many people were there in each group for this study? 4.Why did Group One remember the picture better? 5.What can we learn from the passage? 答案1. Yes,she is. 2. Scientists at Harvard Medical School in the US 3. 12 people. 4. Because sleep helped their memory./Because sleep helped them remember things. 5.The brains of teenagers are still developing,and sleep is a very important part of thedevelopment. /Sleep is very important for memory and brain development.完成句子第一组 1、 吃许多蔬菜对你的身体有好处。 Eating a lot of vegetables ________________ your health. 2、这个周末我打算和朋友们一起度过。 I _______________ time with my friends this weekend. 3、今天比昨天热,下午我们去海滨怎么样? It?s hotter today than yesterday. What about ____________ this afternoon. 4、听到你感冒的消息很难过,希望你尽快好起来。 I ___________________that you have a cold. I hope you feel better soon. 5、他花了两个小时步行到学校。 It _________________________ get to school. 答案 1. is good for 2. plan to spend 3. going to the beach 4. am sorry to hear 5. took him two hours to 第二组 1、你今天怎么了?我头疼。 _________________ you? I have a headache. 2、你最好去看看医生。 You _______________ see a doctor. 3、别说话了!你应该认真听讲. Stop _____________ ! You should listen to the teacher carefully. 4、北京的天气和我家乡一样. The weather in Beijing is _____________ my home town. 5、每天晚上 8 个小时的睡眠很重要。 _____________________ for8 hours each night. 答案 1. What?s the matter with25 2. 3. 4. 5.had better (go to) talking the same as It?s important to sleep第三组 1、Tina 很有趣,他经常使我们发笑. Tina is very funny. He often_______________. 2、 请把你的新字典给我们看看. Please _________________ your dictionary. 3、 他妈妈昨天带他去医院了. His mother ____________________ the hospital yesterday. 4、每周末爸爸让我打扫房间. Dad _____________________the room every weekend. 5、刘英经常在学习上帮助同学们 Liu Ying often ____________________________ their study. 答案 1. makes us laugh 2. show us 3. took him to 4. lets me clean 5. helps her classmates with书面表达练习一(Unit 1) 假如你是学校记者站的小记者,在初二(3)班进行了一个关于中学生生活习惯的调查,请 根据以下调查结果完成你的调查报告,并阐述你对结果的看法。Habits have breakfast eat fruit eat junk food exercise Every day 80% 60% 40% 45% Two or three times a week 15% 15% 50% 55% Never 5% 25% 10% 0%练习二(Unit 2) 校学生心理诊所开始接待同学了, 作为在诊所工作的志愿者, 请你根据同学们普遍存在的问 题,提出合理化的建议。 Problems: ? easy to be tired ? feel stressed out before exams ? have few friends ? parents can?t understand us 练习三(Unit 3)26 期中考试就要到了, 你都要做哪些准备呢? 你要怎样复习呢?请你根据同学们介绍的学习方 法,制定出适合你自己的学习计划。 同学们的方法: ? go over the textbooks carefully ? read the notebooks to know the importance for each subject ? put the exam paper in different groups ? correct the mistakes in the exam paper 练习四(Unit 4) 假如你是 Peter, 你一家要在假期外出旅行, 但一家人在出行方式上意见无法统一, 请你叙述 你父母的不同意见,并表明你的意见,说明理由。Family member Peter?s mother Peter?s father transportation advantages Fast, save time See beautiful view out of the windowPeter….练习五(Unit 5) 假设你是 Linda,你的好朋友 Lucy 打算在 11 月 10 号(周二)下午 6:00 在家举办她 的生日会,并邀请你出席,但是由于你周六一天都很忙,所以不能参加,请根据以上的提示 完成下面的邀请卡和给 Lucy 的回信! 要求:1、回信的字数不少于 60 字。 2、把你周六的活动尽量写得具体些! 3、文中不得出现真实的姓名及信息。It?s a ________________ Party For whom: ______________ Time: _____________, ____________ 10th, at 6:00pm. Place: _______________ house, 15th Street Come and have funDear Lucy, Thanks for your invitation. But I?m sorry, ________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________27 _______________________________________________________________________________ Best wishes! Yours, Linda练习六(Unit 6) 每个人都有自己的朋友,有的人喜欢各方面都跟自己比较像的朋友, 有的人则喜欢跟自己有很大差异的朋友,你呢?请向大家介绍一下你 的朋友,通过说明你们俩的相同点和不同点来说说你更喜欢交什么样 的朋友并说明一下原因。 提示词:outgoing, friendly, easygoing, warm-hearted, hobby…I like to have friends who are _________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________28
更多相关文档

我要回帖

更多关于 forgot 的文章

随机推荐