sometimes的意思 all I nee...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Sometimes all I need is someone to hug me tight and refuse to let me go until I feel all better
bczqyly1654
有时我需要有人来拥抱我紧.在我觉得好一些之前,不要让我离开你的怀抱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有时候我所需要的全部只是有一个人能紧紧地拥抱我,并且不轻易让我离开(他(她)的怀抱)直到我感觉好了为止。
扫描下载二维码短文改错 Growing up is not easy.Sometimes all that is need is someone to rely on. For many years, she was Mum.My mother was a career woman and has herown problems to take care, but when I needed her, she w 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
短文改错&&&& Growing up is not easy.Sometimes all that is need is someone to rely on.&&& For many years, she was Mum.My mother was a career woman and has herown problems to take care, but when I needed her, she was always there.Her strength came from anywhere.I don't quite know, somewhere very deep.She wasso strong that she would never break down, even while I went to her with all mylittleboy problems and shout at her.&&& Her strength made me stronger and gave to me courage to try things other thought were impossible.A helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up._____________________________________________________________
Growing up is not easy.Sometimes all that is need is someone to rely on.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1. needed&For many years, she was Mum.My mother was a career woman and has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. hadher own problems to take care∧, but when I needed her, she was always&&there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. ofHer strength came from anywhere.I don't quite know, somewhere very &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. somewheredeep.She was so strong that she would never break down, even while(though/if)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. when I went to her with all my littleboy problems and shout at her.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. shouted&Her strength made me stronger and gave to me courage to try things&&other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. 去掉&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. othersthought were impossible.A helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. strong
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省木渎高级中学2010届高三下学期课堂测试练习试题英语(二)
题型:填空题
第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标题号的每一行做出判断,每行只有一个错误,则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 I like music very much, especially pop songs. Every evening while I am doing my homework and at weekends&&&& 56.&&&&&&when I stay at the home, I always play some of my favorite&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&songs on tapes. The pleased patterns of notes attract me into&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&the colorful world of music. Now and then I stop follow the&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&songs. More often than not, my mother comes in, ask&&&&&&&& 60.&&&&&&me to fix her attention on my work. She does not like&&&&&&& 61.&&&&&&pop music. Like most growing-ups, she enjoys folk&&&&&&&&&&& 62.&&&&&&songs, because the peaceful music reminds her in her&&&&&&&& 63.&&&&&&beautiful life when she is young. It is true that people of&&&&&& 64.&&&&&&different ages understand music differently and then enjoy&&&& 65.&&&&&&different music.
来源:2007年高考陕西卷英语试题
题型:填空题
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。请根据上下文对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的单词。此行错一个词:在错的词下画一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错误的不要改。Are the years you spent at school best years of your life?Personally,I found most lesson rather uninteresting.We had tosit at our desks in silence and paid attention to what the teacherswere saying.They were used to write on the blackboard and askus difficult questions.We also had to do plenty of homework,andhand it on time.We had to wear school uniforms and obey lots of&&&&&rules.I left school as soon as I can and started work.I read booksat the public library,and late I decided to attend college.NowI really enjoy study because I’m growing old and know what Iwant it.When I was at school,I was just the wrong age!&&&&&
来源:学年四川省成都市高三上学期九月诊断性考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。&&& Growing up is not easy.Sometimes all that is need 1.___________is someone to rely on. For many years, shewas Mum.& 2.___________My mother was a career woman and had herown&&&& &3.___________problems to take care, but when I neededher, she&&&&& 4.___________was always there. Her strength came from anywhere&&&5.___________I don’t quite know, somewhere very deep.She was sostrong that she would never break down,even while I& &6.___________went to her with all my little-boy problemsand shout&& 7.___________at her. Her strength made me stronger andgave to me& &8.___________courage to try things other thought wereimpossible. A &9.___________&Helping hand is always stronger enough tolift you up. &10.___________&
来源:同步题
题型:改错题
短文改错&&& Growing up is not easy.Sometimes all that is need is someone to rely on.&&& For many years, she was Mum.My mother was a career woman and has her own problems to takecare, but when I needed her, she was always there.Her strength came from anywhere.I don't quite know, somewhere very deep.She was so strong that she would never break down, even while I went to her with all my littleboy problems and shout at her.&&& Her strength made me stronger and gave to me courage to try things other thought were impossible.A helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up.____________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 sometimes的意思 的文章

随机推荐