第15题 I’m going away party...

石油大学英语二第三阶段在线作业答案
石油大学英语二第三阶段在线作业答案 100
第1题&–&Will&you&fix&the&TV?&--&_____________.A、I&can’t&fix&TV.B、I&can&tell&him.C、I&promise&I&will.D、It&doesn’t&matter.第2题&–&Are&you&sure&about&this?&--&_______________.A、Absolutely.B、About&what?C、Nice&talking&with&you.D、See&you&next&week.第3题&–&What&would&you&like&for&drink?&--&_____________.A、I&like&tea.B、I&drink&tea.C、I&have&a&cup&of&tea.D、I’d&like&a&cup&of&tea.第4题&–&I&hope&I&can&pass&the&exam.&--&_____________.A、I&hope.B、I&believe&you&will.C、No&way.D、Excuse&me?第5题&–&What’s&your&plan&for&summer&holiday?&--&_____________.A、No&plan.B、I&like&traveling.C、I’m&going&to&travel&around&China.D、I’d&like&to&travel.第6题&–&Is&it&as&good&as&you&have&thought?&--&_____________.A、Good.B、No&good.C、Not&good.D、Not&really.第7题&–&Do&you&like&it?&--&_____________.A、Maybe.B、I&can’t&tell&you.C、It’s&not&as&good&as&I&expected.D、Neither.第8题&–&I&lost&all&my&work!&--&________________.A、That’s&OK.B、Not&at&all.C、Sorry&to&hear&that.D、I&don’t&care.第9题&--&________________.&--&Thank&you.&That&makes&me&feel&much&better.A、Nice&to&meet&you.B、May&I&help&you?C、I&don'&t&know.D、Everything&will&be&OK.第10题&–&Oh,&what&a&mess!&--&________________.A、Not&at&all.B、It’s&not&as&bad&as&it&seems.C、Nice&to&meet&you&too.D、My&pleasure.第11题&His&mother&______&the&Party&since&1978.A、joinedB、has&joinedC、was&inD、has&been&in第12题&_____has&Mr.&Clinton&been&a&member&of&Greener&China&since&he&____&to&China?A、How&soon,&comesB、How&often,&gotC、How&long,&cameD、How&far,&arrived第13题&Jim&______already&______in&this&school&for&two&years.A、&studyingB、&studyC、&studiedD、&studying第14题&She&has&_______&been&to&Toronto,&has&she?A、alreadyB、neverC、everD、still第15题&I________&from&him&since&he&left.A、haven’t&heardB、didn’t&receiveC、haven’t&gotD、didn’t&have第16题&Hurry&up!&The&concert&__________&for&ten&minutes.A、has&begunB、had&begunC、has&been&onD、began第17题&His&parents&_______&the&US&for&ten&years.A、have&beenB、have&gone&toC、have&been&toD、have&been&in第18题&The&meeting&_____when&Mr.&Wang&_____to&school.A、has&&getB、has&been&&getC、had&&gotD、had&been&&got第19题&When&William&hurried&home,&he&found&that&his&mother&____already&____to&hospital.A、&been&sentB、&sentC、&sentD、&been&sent第20题&Susan&told&me&she&_____lunch,&so&she&was&very&hungry.A、has&hadB、hasn'&t&haveC、have&hadD、hadn'&t&had第21题&The&bus&had&gone&when&I&____&at&the&bus&stop.A、have&arrivedB、arrivedC、had&arrivedD、am&arriving第22题&Look!&The&twins&_____their&mother&do&the&housework.A、are&wantingB、helpC、are&helpingD、are&looking第23题&Is&she____&something?A、eatB、eatingC、eatingD、eats第24题&They&are&_____their&clothes.A、makingB、puttingC、put&awayD、putting&on第25题&Who&_____&over&there&now?A、singingB、are&singC、is&singingD、sing第26题&The&children&_____&a&good&time&at&the&party&very&much&right&now.A、hadB、haveC、are&havingD、will&have第27题&Was&it&raining&hard&when&you&_____&this&morning?A、leftB、leavesC、was&leavingD、would&leave第28题&I&found&______&interesting&to&read&these&stories.A、itB、thatC、it&isD、that&is第29题&Tom&________&the&radio&when&I&came&in.A、listened&toB、was&listening&toC、listenedD、was&listening第30题&—What______you&_______at&ten&o'&clock&yesterday﹖&—I_______&in&class.A、were&doing&studiedB、was&doing&was&studyingC、were&doing&was&studyingD、was&doing&studied第31题&He&_______&finding&a&taxi&for&me,&even&though&I&told&him&I&lived&nearby.A、insisted&onB、insisted&atC、insisted&thatD、insisted&in第32题&John'&s&father&______&mathematics&in&this&school&ever&since&he&graduated&from&Harvard&University.A、taughtB、teachesC、has&taughtD、is&teaching第33题&Every&year&thousands&of&lives&_______&in&road&accidents&because&of&careless&driving.A、loseB、lostC、have&lostD、are&lost第34题&I&won'&t&make&the&_______&mistake&next&time.A、likeB、sameC、nearD、similar第35题&Although&he&did&not&know&London&well,&he&made&his&way________&to&the&airport.A、easy&enoughB、enoughC、easily&enoughD、enough&easily第36题&Mathematics&________&study&or&science&of&numbers.A、isB、areC、wasD、were第37题&Tom,&what&did&you&do&with&my&documents?&I&have&never&seen&such&a&_____&and&disorderA、massB、messC、guessD、bus第38题&I&am&not&used&to&speaking&________&public.A、inB、atC、onD、to第39题&Mike&is&better&than&Peter&____&swimming.A、forB、atC、onD、about第40题&What&is&the&train&______&to&Birmingham?A、feeB、tipC、fareD、cost&
百度文库里面有
相关知识等待您来回答
招生考试领域专家502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.4学年高一上学期英语复习题(第15周)必修2 Unit3 computers_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
教师1229254.3浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
21页免费59页免费77页免费6页免费4页免费 25页免费17页免费8页免费14页免费10页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢11页免费17页免费3页免费4页1下载券3页1下载券
学年高一上学期英语复习题(第15周)必修2 Unit3 computers|21-04​学​年​高​一​上​学​期​英​语​复​习​题​(​第5​周​)​必​修 ​U​n​i​t ​c​o​m​p​u​t​e​r​s
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 going away party 的文章

随机推荐