evrey day与a day货币基金a与b的区别别

b孕say:happy evrey day!
这句是多么意思/.?_百度宝宝知道by Eric Charles
I have been dating a man for about 5 months and everything is pretty good.
He was married for 10 years and has been divorced for about 2.
His ex still gives him a hard time, but he says that he has moved on.
He has custody of one child and she the other.
We spend majority of our time together. We go out often, I’ve been introduced to the family and he to mine, and he treats me like I’m his girlfriend.
Last week I bought up the subject and the answer wasn’t what I expected.
He told me how great I was and that he loved what we have, but at this time, he didn’t have the capacity to commit to more.
I processed this and the next day told him that we probably shouldn’t talk or see each other anymore.
My rationale was that I was too emotionally caught up and didn’t know when he would have the ‘capacity.’
He was in utter shock!
He said that he expected me to pull back, but not cut it off completely.
Then, he back peddled and said he prays daily for god to release some of the things in his life.
He also said that just because he doesn’t have the capacity today it doesn’t mean that he won’t have it in 2,4, or 6 months.
Being a woman, I accepted his logic and things have been good.
He continues to treat me well, but in the back of my mind I’m scared things aren’t going to change and that I’m wasting my time.
I want to have kids and he knows this (and says this is fine) so this further complicates the situation because I don’t want to waste these years with someone who doesn’t have the capacity to commit at this time.
Lately I’ve also notice that when we talk about things like houses and cars he uses ‘us’ and ‘we.’
For example, I am considering purchasing a new car (sports).
We were talking and he told me to purchase whatever I like, but remember that I want to have kids in a few years and that I would have to get a new car.
I said that my future husband would just take my car and I would take his.
He told me that if we marry that that car switching wouldn’t work (he doesn’t like small cars) and that I better buy a car that could hold the entire family (including his family).
Mixed signals?
I’m really confused. Do I leave since the one thing I know for certain is that he doesn’t have the capacity or enjoy our time together?
See our guy’s response after the jump!
I can tell you right off the bat that I can’t tell you what the best move is going to be, but I can understand the guy’s reluctance to make it official… even if it basically already is in every respect.
For a guy who’s already been married and has custody for one of his two children, I can imagine why he would be very cautious in making commitments with a
new woman.
My bet is that the root of it is some kind of fear or bad experience.
I don’t know the guy or have much information on him, so I am just making a guess.
For all I know, he might have committed to his ex-wife and once he did, it was all downhill.
For that reason, he might believe (on an emotional level) that if he starts defining commitments that the relationship will go downhill.
It sounds to me like he wants to have a good relationship – he talks about the future, he introduced you to his family, he treats you like a girlfriend.
From what you said, it doesn’t sound like he’s trying to avoid commitment so that he can see other women.
It sounds like he’s reluctant because he’s dealing with his own stuff and he wants to make sure that both of you are ready for a relationship.
Take it from me, sometimes a guy can really love a woman and not be ready or in a position to have a relationship.
But I believe that things can change as time goes on. I can’t guarantee it in your situation specifically, but generally speaking things can work out as long as the guy is working through his issues.
I understand your concerns though – you don’t want to waste your time with a relationship that won’t work out, especially since you want to be a mother someday.
I can’t really help you make the call on whether to stay or leave.
All I can say is (from what you’ve told me) is that he sounds like he probably had a rough time with his first marriage and wants to be extra careful this time around.
Or maybe he believes that the dating dynamic works a lot better for him than the committed relationship dynamic at this point in time. At the very least, if you can see it from this point of view it will probably help you decide how long you’re willing to wait to find out.
I’ll touch upon a few things that I’ve said in previous Ask a Guy posts.
One thing I said was that if you’ve been seeing a guy for 3 months and he’s not calling you his girlfriend, chances are he won’t.
Now, in the context of when I said it, the gist of the situation was the girl wanted more and the guy seemed comfortable where he was.
I don’t get that vibe from what you’re talking about here.
I get the impression that he is working out his stuff and his intention is for the relationship to develop once he’s stabilized himself.
It still raises the question of how long that will take, but it’s a much different situation than an apathetic guy passively seeing a girl with little effort or interest in the future of the relationship.
Having a title sounds like it would be reassuring, but if you were forced to choose between having an amazing relationship or having the title, I am sure that you (and any other woman) would choose to have a great relationship.
The good news is… it sounds to me like you do have that.
At least, for the most part.
I would say that it would be a good move for you to take a look at what your thoughts are on the matter.
Write them out.
Get objective, get clear.
Try your best to be rational and to avoid jumping to conclusions… I say this because when you mentioned that you proposed leaving the relationship after he didn’t want to call you his girlfriend, it struck me as kind of an extreme, all-or-nothing type of response.
I would bet there were assumptions that you made that upset you that very well might not be the case.
It is quite possible that if you talked with him calmly and rationally, it would put both of you at ease.
But it’s not for everyone… it really depends on how easily each of you can have a calm, understanding discussion to let the other one know where you stand.
If either of you has a tendency toward anger, or jumping to conclusions, or assuming you know what the other person is thinking, etc., then it probably would not be a good situation to talk about it.
All in all, it’s a choice for you.
How much compassion are you willing to extend to him?
How long are you willing to wait for him for him to come around?
If he were to come around, how would he be in everyday life?
How would you be in everyday life?
Can you picture it clearly and realistically?
He’s told you what he wants at this moment, so the ball is in your court to decide what you want.
All I can really do is shine some light on the situation.
Hope it helps.
– eric charles
Recent Relationship Forum Activity
2 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
Sign up for ourfree newsletterand get a free chapterof our book,&He's NotThat Complicated&
follow a new mode[Makercise] has been working on a Gingery Lathe since September last year. His videos on the process are by far the most detailed, clearly shot, and complete series on making a Gingery lathe we’ve come across.
For those who aren’t familiar, the Gingery series of books describe how to build an entire machine shop’s worth of bench top tools using only the hardware store, dumpster dives, charcoal, and simple skills. The series of books start out with the charcoal foundry. [Makercise] has built a nice oil fired foundry already so it’s off to the next book, Gingery 2,
Two weeks after my review of the MP Select Mini 3D printer, Monoprice’s own website has said this printer has been out of stock, in stock, and out of stock again several times. This almost unimaginably cheap 3D printer is proving to be exceptionally popular, and is in my opinion, a game-changing machine for the entire world of 3D printing.
With the popularity of this cheap printer that’s more than halfway decent, there are bound to be improvements. Those of us who have any experience with 3D printers aren’t going to be satisfied with a machine with any shortcomings, especially
The last week of the Citizen Scientist challenge round is drawing a close. Here’s what you need to know to enter your project, and to give it the best chance at making the top twenty. You need to do this by Monday morning, July 11th, to be in the running.
What is Citizen Scientist?
Citizen Scientist is part of the Hackaday Prize. This round challenges you to make meaningful scientific study more approachable for everyone. Examples include projects that let people build their own lab equipment, sensor modules that can be distributed (or bootstrapped) for widespread data collection like weather
If you’ve ever wanted to bring the brightest day into the blackest night, this flashlight shall give you sight. With a 100W LED array powered by up to 32V, this thing is exceedingly bright — it clocks in at about 9000 lumens! But the best part is that all every little detail of the build was documented along the way so that we can tag along for the ride.
The all-aluminium case houses the LEDs and their heat sink, voltage regulator and display, the AD and DC adapter and converter boards and their connectors, and fans to ensure adequate ventilation.
It’s not surprising that Analog to Digital Converters (ADC’s) now employ several techniques to accomplish higher speeds and resolutions than their simpler counterparts. Enter the Delta-Sigma (Δ∑) ADC which combines a couple of techniques including oversampling, noise shaping and digital filtering. That’s not to say that you need several chips to accomplish this, these days single chip Delta-Sigma ADCs and very small and available for a few dollars. Sometimes they are called Sigma-Delta (∑Δ) just to confuse things, a measure I applaud as there aren’t enough sources of confusion in the engineering world already.
I’m making this a two-parter. I
We’re all used to making our own lighting projects. Triac dimmers, LEDs, Neopixels, EL wire, there is a huge array of lighting components and technologies at our fingertips. But how many of us have made our own lighting rather than buying off-the-shelf? [Confined Maker] set out to do just that by creating an incandescent light bulb from scratch, and since he’s obviously a hacker with a bit of class he did it in an empty Dom Perignon champagne bottle.
It might seem a daunting project, but as he shows us in the video below the break, it turns out to
Internet of Everything is the way to go for home automation these days. ITEAD makes an ESP-8266 switch that IoT-ifies your appliances. If you still have an ancient, 433 MHz style radio switch system, they even make one that does WiFi and 433 MHz. But if you’re too cheap to shell out for the dual-mode version, you can always add a $1 433 MHz radio yourself. Or at least, that’s what [Tinkerman] did.
Aside from the teardown and reverse-engineering of the WiFi-enabled switch, [Tinkerman] also flashed custom firmware into the switch’s ESP-8266, and worked it all into his existing home
P.A.L. - Self Programming AI Robot
3D Magnetic Field Scanner
Never miss a hack
If you missed it
CategoriesCategories
Select Category
3d Printer hacks
Android Hacks
Arduino Hacks
Ask Hackaday
ATtiny Hacks
Beer Hacks
blackberry hacks
Cellphone Hacks
chemistry hacks
classic hacks
clock hacks
computer hacks
cooking hacks
Crowd Funding
Current Events
digital audio hacks
digital cameras hacks
downloads hacks
drone hacks
Engine Hacks
Engineering
Fail of the Week
firefox hacks
google hacks
green hacks
Hackaday Columns
Hackaday links
Hackaday Store
Hackerspaces
handhelds hacks
Holiday Hacks
home entertainment hacks
home hacks
internet hacks
Interviews
iphone hacks
ipod hacks
Kindle hacks
Kinect hacks
laptops hacks
laser hacks
linux hacks
lockpicking hacks
macs hacks
Medical hacks
Microcontrollers
misc hacks
multitouch hacks
musical hacks
netbook hacks
Network Hacks
nintendo ds hacks
nintendo gameboy hacks
nintendo hacks
nintendo wii hacks
Nook Hacks
Original Art
palm pre hacks
peripherals hacks
phone hacks
playstation hacks
portable audio hacks
portable video hacks
radio hacks
Raspberry Pi
repair hacks
Retrotechtacular
robots hacks
security hacks
Software Development
software hacks
solar hacks
tablet pcs hacks
Tech Hacks
The Hackaday Prize
tool hacks
transportation hacks
Uncategorized
video hacks
Virtual Reality
weapons hacks
wearable hacks
Weekly roundup
wireless hacks
xbox hacks
Our Columns
Now on Hackaday.ioevrey day,l have to do a lot of h___after school.for most girls,they like going s___very much.l love leaves.and l like to___(收集)theml want to have an_____(有趣的)vacation.my birthday is in summer.lt's in the same month as children's day.oh,l know.lt's in j__.
早安早安~Evrey day,l have to do a lot of (homework作业)after school.每天放学后,我有许多家庭作业要做.For most girls,they like going (shopping购物)very much.大多数女孩喜欢购物.l love leaves.and l like to (collect 收集)theml want to have an (interesting有趣的)vacation.my birthday is in summer.lt's in the same month as children's day.oh,l know.lt's in (June 六月)我的生日在夏天,它和儿童节在同一个月份.所以就是六月.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,Evrey day,l have to do a lot of (homework作业)after school. For most girls,they like going (shopping购物)very much.l love leaves.and l like to (collect 收集)theml want to have an (interesti...
homework sunday collect interesting june
homework , swimming,collect,interesting,june
homework ,shopping,collect ,interesting ,june
homework shopping collect interesting June
collect fascinatingjune
扫描下载二维码Evrey day to read two books is my schoolwork和It is my schoolwork to read two books every day意思一样吗
有什么语病么
总感觉不顺眼啊
后面那个合适
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前面那句不太地道
一样的。后面的比较好些
时间状语应在句子的后面,若放在前面,则强调这一时刻,英语中一般不放前面,除非真的要强调。后面那句更好一些。不懂可追问,望采纳。新年快乐!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 货币基金a与b的区别 的文章

随机推荐