推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口是how many noodles 还是how much noodles
many. noodle是可数的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014中考英语必备:计量表达法(2)_新浪教育_新浪网
2014中考英语必备:计量表达法(2)
  be dressed in后常接具有某种特征的衣物。也可直接加表示颜色的词。
  The lady is dressed in a white skirt. The students are all dressed in yellow。
  get dressed “穿好衣服”,常不接宾语: He went out as soon as he got dressed。
  dress up (as) .。。“装扮(成)....。。” He dressed up as a clown. 他装扮成小丑。
  4in, “穿着”后接具有某种特征的衣物,表状态,是介词,不可作谓语,可作状语。
  也可以直接加表示颜色的词。 The woman in a white skirt is my teacher。
  Do you know the girl in a red coat? (你认识那个穿着红外套的姑娘吗?)
  I want to talk to the boy in black. (我想找那个穿着黑衣服的男孩谈谈。)
  8.虚拟语气部分用法:在非真实条件句中要用虚拟语气,即if 从句中用一般过去时,而主句动词用would / should + 动词原形,表示与现在相反的主观设想,也可以表示在说话人看来实现的可能性很小的情况。(注意:虚拟语气中的be动词都要用were。)
  If there were no air, people would die. (与现在事实相反)
  If I got rich, I would travel around the world. (可能性很小)
  9.other / others / the other / the others / another:
  1如果不特定指出哪一个,是泛指,“另一个”要用another, 后加可数名词单数。
  If you are still thirsty, you may have another cup of tea。
  (没特定指出哪一杯茶,是泛指。cup是单数。)
  another也可+数字+可数复数:The meeting will last another two hours. (再持续两小时)
  We need another six desks. (此处两句分别相当于: six more desks。)
  2如果只有两个或只有两部分,就给出了范围,其中另一个或另一部分是特指 (other前有the。), 有如下用法:
  第一种,所说内容只有两个:
  ―13―
  Mrs. Green has two sons, one is interested in math, the other (one / son) is good at science. 【只有两个,用the other, 不加s, 后面名词可省略。】又如:This pair of shoes is strange. One is blue, yet the other is green. “这双鞋子很怪,一只蓝色,而另一只绿色。”
  第二种,只有两部分:此种情况下the other后接可数名词复数,或不接名词而只在the other后加s. Two children went there, but the other children / the others stayed。
  Two fifths of the students in our class are boys, the other students / the others are girls。
  3如果没有显示出只有两部分,未给出范围,则是泛指,不加the。
  Lei Feng liked helping other people / others. Do you have any other questions?
  Alice didn’t like that dress, so she asked to see some others。
  4other的另一用法:用比较级的形式,体现最高级的含义。
  He is taller than any other boy in his class. (划线中boy常用单数) =
  He is taller than all ( of ) the other boys in his class. (划线中boy用复数)
  他比班里任何男孩都高(他是班里男孩中最高的)。
  10.how long / how often / how soon / how far: 1how long 是对长度或时间段提问。
  How long is the river? -It’s 5,000 kilometers long. (对长度提问)
  How long have you lived there? -For five months. / Since 2002. (对时间段提问)
  2how often是对频率提问,如:never, sometimes, often, usually, always, once a week,
  twice a day, three times a year, every day / year / month / week等。
  How often do you watch TV? -Every two days. / Twice a week. / Sometimes。
  【若只有次数,则用how many times 提问:
  How many times do you watch TV a week? -Twice. / only once.】
  3how soon 是对“in + 时间段”提问:
  How soon will you return to Beijing? -In a week./ In two days。
  4how far是对以下三种表达法的提问:
  ―How far is it from your home to the school? 有以下三种回答:
  ▲―It’s five minutes’ walk / an hour’s ride / thirteen minutes’ drive。
  ▲―It’s about 20 kilometers (far) away. (注意回答时不再用far,而用away, 或far away)
  ▲―It’s 15 minutes by bus / on foot / by train / by bike。
  11.分数表达:二分之一: half a / an 或a half. 如:
  half an hour = a half hour半小时 It’s half past seven。(省略冠词)
  以下情况中,分子(基数词)若超过一,分母(序数词)需加s:
  三分之一: a / one third 三分之二: two thirds
  四分之一: a / one fourth 或a / one quarter
  ―14―
  四分之三: three fourths或three quarters。
  五分之一: a / one fifth 五分之二: two fifths 其它类推。
  若分数所在of短语作主语,谓语依of后的名词而定:
  A third of the boys have passed the test. A third of the work has been over。
  Two fifths of the students are on time. Two fifths of the land is polluted。
  (of后是可数名词复数时,谓语用复数;of后是不可数名词时,谓语用单数。)
  12.到达:1get to + 地点 get to Shanghai / London / China
  接地点副词时,不带to. get there / home / here。
  2arrive in+大地点(如Beijing / Zhengzhou),arrive at+小地点(如school / hospital)
  arrive只作不及物动词,所以也可单独用:Please ring me up when you arrive。
  3reach只作及物动词,后直接加地点:reach Beijing / England
  但常不说reach home / there / here。
  13.感叹句:1What + 名词短语+主语+谓语!此情况下主、谓常可省略。
  What lazy boys (they are)! What hard work (it is)! What good news (it is)!
  What a good idea! What bad weather (it is)! What clever girls (you are)!
  2How +形容词 / 副词 + 主语 + 谓语!
  How hard the work is! How fast he runs! How rude you are!
  How carefully they are listening! How bad the weather is!
  14.because/ instead / out等与加of的区别:
  1because 后接句子,because of 接名词或代词。
  He didn’t come because he was ill. / because of his illness。
  2instead是副词,单独在句尾。instead of 后要接名词或代词。
  We didn’t have rice, we had noodles instead. / instead of it。
  3out 副词,可单独用,但若接地点,先加of。(也可作介词, “向…外”,
  可不加of. 一般不要求掌握。) He went out early。或He went out of the house early。
  15.too much, too many与much too:
  much too“过于”,加形容词或副词原级。much too big / slowly等。
  too much“太多的”,加不可数名词。too much work / rain等。
  too many“太多的”,加可数复数。too many books / people等。
  (以上每个短语可依第二个词来决定其后要接什么词。)
  16. alone / lonely: 1alone,“独自一人;单独”不含感情色彩。
  可当形容词,但只在系动词后作表语:Jack is alone. 杰克是单身。
来源:北京中考网
&&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
电话:010-&&|&&&&|&&
所高校高招分数线信息)
教育部直属
你所在省市
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
本科提前批
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过英语how much how many noodles_百度知道2014七年级英语上册Module 4课时练习题(外研版带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014七年级英语上册Module&4课时练习题(外研版带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014七年级英语上册Module&4课时练习题(外研版带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Module 4 Unit 1 We’ve got lots of apples& 课内基础自测Ⅰ. 根据汉语提示写单词1. I like this kind of _______ (饮料) very much. 2. We haven’t got that ________ (种类) of milk. 3. She likes ________ (鸡肉), but her sister doesn’t like it. 4. The boy hasn’t got any ________ (果汁). 5. ―Have you got any ________ (西红柿), Jim? & ―Yes, I have.II. 用所给单词的正确形式 1.Tony and his mother go ________ (shop)for food and drink in this supermarket.2. Have you got any________ (potato)?& 3.We must eat more________ (vegetable) every day.4. ―Let’s ________ (play) football this afternoon.& ―OK. 5. I can see some ________ (coffee) on the table. III. 用some 或 any1. Lucy has got&&&&&& good friends.2. We haven’t got&&&&&& noodles and beef in the fridge.3. ―Have you got&&&&&& apples, Tom ?& ―No, I haven’t . I don’t like them.& 4.―Mum, have you got&&&&&&& fruit ?& ―Yes, I have. There are&&&&&&& .5. Jim has got&&&&&&& apples, but he hasn’t got&&&&&& pears.IV. 按要求改写句子1. We have got some onions on the table .(变为否定句)We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& onions on the table .2. We have got some oranges in the fridge.(改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答)―&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&& oranges in the fridge ?―&&&&&&&& ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. I have got some pork in our fridge .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&& pork&&&&&& you got in your fridge ?4. Orange juice is a healthy drink. Coke isn’t a healthy drink. (合并为一句)Orange juice is a healthy drink&&&&& Coke isn’t a healthy drink.5. Candy isn’t healthy food. (改为同义句)Candy is&&&&&&&&& food .课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 把下面的单词按fruit, meat, vegetables, drink分类potato, melon, pork, carrot, tomato, water, chicken, beef, milk, juice, orange, onion
fruit&meat&vegetable&drink&&&
Ⅱ. 单项选择(& )1. Please drink some&&&&& , Mike. A. pork&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. melons&& C. orange&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. oranges(& )2. ―&&&&& is your favourite food ?&&&& ― Fish.A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. WhenC. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Where(& )3. ―Would you like something to drink,&&&&&& or coffee?―Coffee, please.A. fruit&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. teaC. meat&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bread(&& )4. I have two&&&& in my pencilCbox.A. knife&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. knifesC. knives&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a knife(& )5. There are few&&&&&& in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some potatoes, carrots and peppers.A. drink&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meatC. vegetables&&&&&&&&&& D. fruit(& )6. Fruit&&&&&&& vegetables are healthy food ,&&&&&& candy isn’t healthy foodA. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and , but(& )7. I have got&&&&& pork and&&&&&& vegetables. A. many&&&&&&&& B. much& C. any&&&&&&&&&&& D. a lot of(& )8. There aren’t&&&&& tomatoes but there is&&&&&&& onion. A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&& D. an(& )9. There are many&&&&&&& in the basket .A. tomatoes&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tomato C. tomatos&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pork(& )10. There&&&&&& some sheep over there.& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&& C. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hasⅢ. 改错 (& )1. My uncle have got a son and a daughter. &&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& C&&&& D(& )2. There are some juice& in& the fridge.&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&& B&& C&&&&&& D(& )3. There are fiftyCfive woman teachers in our school. &&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C&&&& D(& )4. My favourite food are apples and beef. &&&&&&&&&&& A&&&& B& C&&&&&& D(& )5. There are some tomatoes and porks in the fridge. &&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& C& DⅣ. 用所给词的适当形式填空1. My aunt likes&&&&&&& (play)table tennis. 2. There are some&&&&&&&& (photo)on the wall. 3. Can you&&&&&& (speak)English or Japanese?4. We have got some&&&&&&& (potato)in the fridge. 5. The Smiths like&&&&&& (China)food and drink best. Ⅴ. 理解Dear David,How’s it going? I’m fine. I’m in London, at the International School of English. I’m in Class 3 with eight other students. They’re from different countries―Spain, Japan, Argentina, Switzerland and Thailand. Our teacher’s name is Henry Jackson. He’s short and a little bit heavy. He is very friendly. I think he’s a very good teacher. I’m living with an English family now. Mr. and Mrs. Brown have three children. Thomas is fourteen, Catherine is twelve, and Andrew is seven. They are all very friendly, but it isn’t easy to understand them! London is very big and interesting. But the weather is bad―it is sunny in the morning and it will rain in the afternoon. There are many parks. Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James Park are all in the city center and they are all beautiful. English food is OK, but the coffee is terrible!Write me soon.Love, Paul根据短文内容回答问题。1. Where is Paul now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Who is his teacher?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What does his teacher look like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. What is his teacher like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. What’s the weather like in London?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&参考答案& 课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. drink 2. kind 3. chicken 4. juice 5. tomatoes Ⅱ. 1. shopping 2. potatoes 3. vegetables 4. play 5. coffee Ⅲ. 1. some 2. any 3. any 4. any 5. any Ⅳ. 1. haven’t got any 2. H No I haven’t 3. H have 4. but 5. unhealthy 课后巩固提高Ⅰ. fruit &meat&vegetable&drinkorange&pork, chicken, beef&potato, melon, carrot, tomato, onion&water, milk, juiceⅡ. 1―5 CCBCC& 6―10 DDDAA Ⅲ. 1. have改为has 2. are改为is 3. woman改为women 5. porks改为porkⅣ. 1. playing 2. photos 3. speak 4. potatoes 5. Chinese Ⅴ. 1. In London, at the International School of English.2. Henry Jackson.3. He’s short and a little bit heavy.4. He is very friendly.5. It is sunny in the morning and it will rain in the afternoon.
Module 4 Unit 2 Is your food and drink healthy?课内基础自测Ⅰ. 根据首字母提示完成下列单词1. The food is d ________ . I like it very much. 2. She is t________ and she wants to rest. 3. I don’t like the s ________ food. 4. The girl’s e ________ are very big and nice.5. Please r ________ to open the door. 6. ―Is your bike red o ________ black? & ―It’s black.7. R ________ is my favourite food.& 8. I often s ________ at home on Sundays. 9. How do you go to school e ________ day, Jim?10. It’s very i _______ to learn English well. Ⅱ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空1. The boy is very strong (强壮的) and ________ (health). 2. Mr. Wang has two ________ (child). 3. She likes beef, but she doesn’t like ________ (fish).4. The little baby has four _________ (tooth).5. ―Can you play football _________ (good)?& ―Yes, I can. Ⅲ. 用适当的单词完成句子1. I ________ ________ (吃午饭) at school. 2. The boy looks _________ ________ (有点儿) happy. 3. Watching TV too much ________ ________ ________ (对……有害的) our eyes. 4. The girl doesn’t want to ________ ________ (变胖). 5. Fruit ________ ________ ________ (对……有帮助的) your body. Ⅳ. 连词成句1. has , tomatoes , got , some , Betty (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. have, pork, you , beef , or, got, any (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. eggs, fish, healthy , are, food , and (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. noodles, I, food, like, and, healthy, it’s (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. please, box, in, put, the, these, tomatoes (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅴ. 从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏的应答语&&&&&&&&&& Ⅰ(& )1. Are noodles and dumplings healthy food ?(& )2. Has she got any pork ?(& )3. What’s your favouite drink ?(& )4. Have you got any candy ?(& )5. Is candy an unhealthy drink ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⅡA.&Yes, it is .B.&No, they aren’t.C.&No, I haven’t.D.&My favourite drink is juice .& E.&Yes, she has .课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 汉译英 1. 面条和米饭是健康食品。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 可乐不是健康饮料。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 你最喜欢什么饮料?&& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 我最喜欢的饮料是牛奶。& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 鱼是健康食物,但是汉堡包不是。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 果汁、水和牛奶是健康的饮料, 但可乐不是。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ. 单句改错1. There are some new woman workers in their factory.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. This is Kate’s and Lily’s room. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. My uncle have got a son and a daughter. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. There are some juice in the fridge. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. My favourite food are apples and rice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ. 用所给词的适当形式填空1. My sister&&&&&&& (have) got some ice cream .2. There are five people in&&&&&& (he)family. 3. How many&&&&&& (banana)have you got?4. My favourite food&&&&&& (be)noodles and fish. 5. Milk and water are healthy&&&&&& (drink). 6. We have not got&&&&&& (some)melons. 7. They are&&&&&&& (factory worker). 8. She&&&&&&& (have)some eggs in the fridge.& 9. Lily&&&&&&& (not can)speak Chinese. 10. They are&&&&& (noodle). 11. How many&&&&&&& (child) has Mr. Wang got?12. The three&&&&&& (family)are all Chinese. 13. There&&&&&&& (be)a dictionary and some books in my schoolbag. 14. Coke is&&&&&&& (health)drink. 15. I like drinking&&&&&& (China)tea. Ⅳ. 完形填空 I’m a new student in No. 5 Middle School. My name ___1__ Lily. I am ___2__ American girl. I am twelve. Now I’m in Class Six, ___3__ . My English teacher is Miss Gao. I have a sister.& ___4__ name is Lucy. We are twins. We___5__the same. She is in No. 10 Middle School. I’m ___6__duty this morning. I go to___7__early. At school I help(帮助) my teacher put her map, rule rand pictures on her ___8__ . I think everyone is at school today. But I am not ___9__ . Jim is not at school. I ___10__ where he is. Maybe(或许) he is at home. (& )1. A. am&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&& D. be(& )2. A. the&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&&&& D. an(& )3. A. Grade One&& B. Grade one&& C. grade One&&& D. grade one(& )4. A. She&&&&&&& B. His&&&&&&&& C. He&&&&&&&&& D. Her(& )5. A. go&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&& C. look&&&&&&& D. is(& )6. A. on&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&& D. to(& )7. A. home&&&&&& B. room&&&&&&& C. school&&&&&& D. class(& )8. A. coat&&&&&&&& B. book&&&&&& C. box&&&&&&&&& D. desk(& )9. A. right&&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&& C. wrong&&&&&& D. fine(& )10. A. don’t think&& B. don’t know& C. aren’t think&& D. aren’t know&参考答案课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. delicious 2. tired 3. sweet 4. eyes 5. remember 6. or 7. Rice 8. stay 9. every 10. important Ⅱ. 1. healthy 2. children 3. fish 4. teeth 5. well Ⅲ. 1. have lunch 2. a bit 3. is bad for 4. get fat 5. is good forⅣ. 1. Betty has got some tomatoes.2. Have you got any pork or beef?3. Eggs and fish are healthy food.4. I like noodles and it’s healthy food.5. Please put theses tomatoes in the box. Ⅴ. 1. B 2. E 3. D 4. C 5. A 课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 1. Noodles and rice are healthy food.2. Coke isn’t healthy food.3. ―What is your favourite drink?& ―My favourite drink is milk.4. Fish is healthy food, but hamburgers aren’t. 5. Juice, water and milk are healthy drink, but Coke isn’t. Ⅱ. 1. woman改为women 2. room改为rooms 3. have改为has 4. are改为is 5. are改为is Ⅲ. 1. has 2. his 3. bananas 4. is 5. drinks 6. any 7. factory workers 8. has 9. can’t 10. noodles 11. children 12. family 13. is 14. unhealthy 15. Chinese Ⅳ. 1―5 BDADC&&& 6―10 ACDAB
Module 4 Unit 3 Language in use课内基础自测Ⅰ. 根据汉语提示写单词1. The boy eats two _________ (鸡蛋) for breakfast. 2. Many people don’t like ________ (糖). 3. We want to have _________ (晚饭) in a restaurant this evening. 4. There are some ________ (香蕉) on the table. 5. I want to ________ (买) one pen and one pencil for my sister. Ⅱ. 用have 的正确形式填空1. He _________ got some hamburgers and some apples.2. She _________ got some potatoes and tomatoes.3. They _________ got some chicken and water.4. We _________ got some juice and rice.5. I _________ got some meat and fish.Ⅲ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Hamburgers are&&&&&&&& (health) food .2. There are some&&&&&& (potato) on the desk.3. Mike and water are healthy&&&&&&& (drink)4. My sister would like some&&&&&& (beef).5. There are some&&&&&&&& (melon) on the table .Ⅳ. 单项选择(& )1. Let’ s go and play&&&&&&& pingCpong ball.A. an&&&&&&&&&& B. aC. the&&&&&&&&& D. /(& )2.Look! Some oranges&&&&&&&& on the table and there&&&&& some orange in the bottle.A. are&&&&&& B. isC. are&&&&&&& D. is(& )3.&&&&&& New York is&&&&&&& American city.A. T a&&&&&&&&& B. T anC. /; a&&&&&&&&&&& D. /; an(& )4. ―Have you got&&&&&&& juice ? ―Yes, we’ve got&&&&& orange juice, but we haven’t got&&&&&& milk .A. any&& B. anyC. any& D. some(& )5. Have you got any hamburgers&&&&&& candy ?A. but&&&&&&&&&&&& B. or C. and&&&&&&&&&&&& D. anⅤ. 补全对话,每空一词A: 1.&&&&& your favourite 2.&&&&&& ?B: My favourite drink 3.&&&&& Coke.A: 4.&&&&& Coke 5.&&&&&& a healthy drink. It’s an 6.&&&&&& drink!B: But I 7.&&&&&& it very much. A: Oh,8.&&&&&& drink it too much. It’s bad(有害的) for your health.B: OK, thank you. 课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 单项选择(& )1. ―What is on the desk?―&&&&&&& a glass of milk and two bottles of Coke.A. There’s&&&&&&&&& B. It’sC. Is&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. There are(& )2. ―Can you see the oranges on the desk?―&&&&&&& .A. Yes, I see&&&&&&& B. Yes, I amC. Yes, I can&&&&&&& D. Yes, I do (& )3. Please drink some&&&&&&& .A. pork&&&&&&&&&&& B. melonsC. orange&&&&&&&&& D. beer(& )4. ―Have you got a new pen?& ―&&&&&&& .A. Yes, I do&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I haveC. Yes, I haven’t&&&&& D. No, I have(&& )5. Coffee and water are&&&&&&&& . A. drink&&&&&&&&&&& B. drinksC. food&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drinking(& )6. Fish and rice&&&&&&& my favourite food. A. be&&&&&&&&&&&& B. isC. are&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am(& )7. This woman is&&&&&&& mother.A. Sara and Betty’s&& B. Sara’s and Betty’sC. Sara and Betty&&& D. Sara’s and Betty(& )8. ―Is there any&&&&&& ?―Yes, there is.A. apples juice&&&& B. apple juicesC. apples juices&&& D. apple juice(& )9. What’re your&&&&&&& . A. hobbys&&&&&&&& B. hobbyes C. hobby&&&&&&&&& D. hobbies(& )10. Water is healthy drink&&&&&&& Coke is my favourite drink. A. but&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&& D. with (& )11.My favourite sport is&&&&&&& . A. swim&&&&&&&&& B. swiming C. swimming&&&&& D. swims(& )12. It’s&&&&&&&& old photo&&&&&& my family. A. of&&&&&&&&&& B. at& C. of&&&&&&&&& D. at(& )13. ―What are these?&&& ―They are&&&&&&&& . A. an old box&&&& B. a old box&&&&& C. old boxs&&&&&& D. old boxes(& )14. ―&&&&&&& bedroom is this?―This is the&&&&&&&& . A. W twin’s&& B. W twins’&&&&&& C. Who’s; twin’s&& D. Who’s; twin’s(&& )15. ―Where are the flowers?―You can’t see them. They are&&&&&&& the door. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of& C. behind&&&&&&&&& D. inⅡ. 按要求完成下列各题1. They can swim.(改为疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& swim?&&& 2. My favorite drink is milk.(就画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& favorite drink? 3. We have some apples. (改为否定句)We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& apples. 4. There is some water in the bottle. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& water in the bottle?5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(写出问句)& I am from England. Ⅲ. 理解 Hello! My name is Jack. I am from England. Now I am in China with my parents. I like China. I like Chinese food, too. I have breakfast at home. I eat an egg, some bread and porridge(粥)for breakfast. I don’t like milk. I have it no time to go home for lunch , so I have it at school. The lunch at school is very good. I often have noodles and dumplings(饺子).My favourite food is noodles. Sometimes I have different food for lunch. I eat rice, meat and vegetables. I always go home early in the afternoon. Then I do my homework. I have supper with my parents Sometimes we go out to have dinner with our friends. We are happy in China.根据短文填空,选择正确答案。(& )1. Jack is from _______,and he is in _______with his parents now.A. E China&&&&&& B. C England&&&&&&& C. E England(& )2. Does Jack drink milk for breakfast?A. Yes he does .&&&&&&&& B. No ,he doesn’t&&&&&&&& C. Yes ,he has(& )3. Where does Jack have lunch?A. At home&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At school&&&&&&&&&&& C. In a restaurant(饭店)(& )4. Jack often has _______for lunch.A. noodles and dumplings& B. meat and vegetables&&& C. bread and porridge(& )5.What is Jack’s favourite food?&& A. porridge.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Rice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Noodles.&参考答案课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. eggs 2. sugar 3. dinner 4. bananas 5. buy Ⅱ. 1. has 2. has 3. have 4. have 5. have Ⅲ. 1. unhealthy 2. potatoes 3. dinks 4. beef 5. melons Ⅳ. 1―5 DBDBBⅤ. 1. What’s 2. drink 3. is 4. But 5. isn’t 6.. healthy 7. think 8. don’t 课后巩固提高 Ⅰ. 1―5 ACCBB&&& 6―10 CADDA&& 11―15 CCDBCⅡ. 1. Can they 2. What is your 3. don’t have any 4. Is there any 5. Where are you from Ⅲ. 1―5 ABBAC &文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 noodles怎么读 的文章

随机推荐