graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Newest Deviations
Random Favourites
Antisapien
Enjoy Your Youth
5 days ago
My computer no longer recognizes my scanner. It has power, it's connected to my computer, my computer even makes the little blingy "device is connected" noise when I turn the scanner on, but the "upload from scanner" option is no longer clickable in any of my photo editing programs. And it worked fine the other day. Which you know what this means, folks - time for YET ANOTHER unavoidable Nineteen-Ninety-Something hiatus! Yay!&---EDIT 12 HOURS LATER: Actually, that hiatus turned out to be pretty darned avoidable! Thanks to
for finally finding the solution - one system restore later, my computer is back to normal and I can scan again, so Nineteen-Ninety-Something will continue uninterrupted for the foreseeable future. So glad to have that fixed - now I just need to work on not immediately falling into a pit of grouchy irritable goo every time an unexpected challenge pops up in my life. I'm still trying on that one.
Current Residence: EarthFavourite genre of music: Classic rockFavourite cartoon character: Bugs BunnyPersonal Quote: &If everyone was normal, the world would be a really boring place to live.&
Add a Comment:
Have you seen the trailer for the new MST3k?
I sure have, and April 14 can't get here fast enough
I was at the premiere in LA. It was amazing!
Thank you for the visit I have group you might be interested In.
what do you think
Love the strip, hate Tina. She hasn't been helping the blood pressure of the regular commenters, that's for damn sure.
Yeah, I knew this was gonna get some strong reactions, but I'm surprised and a little disheartened that there's people saying they want to stop reading. That's a first.Still not quite sure how I keep managing to fumble this sort of thing. Instead of people rooting for my protagonists to overcome their problems, I keep getting comments in the vein of "Stop writing like this." I know I keep going darker and darker with this series - have I just passed a threshold at this point or something?
The way I see it is, there are some people who still remember the older, DA-based strips, which were a lot less heavy and put more emphasis on the comedy. Maybe some of them hit a little close to home? I'm definitely going to keep reading - I'm on the edge of my seat at this point (plus, I've noticed that there's still one main character whose parents haven't made an appearance in this arc yet). I think a basic problem is the lack of conflict within the parents: Tina and Jocelyn's parents, I'd understand how they'd get swept up in PC-mania. Less so Kendra's or Michelle's, who both seemed to be a bit more lax (though it could be like Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, where even the less prudish parents still want to protect their kids somehow).
That is one of the themes I'm exploring in this story, the effect of mob mentality. How one person can get up and give a speech and scare everybody who hears it into making a bad decision.Which, yeah, you're probably right, I don't doubt for a second that something like that hits close to home for a lot of people right now. But that's why I'm telling these stories. I see stuff like this happening in the world around me and I have to vent my frustrations about it somehow.And for what it's worth, this is kind of the pattern that Nineteen-Ninety-Something has developed ever since I started doing it as a daily series. These longer arcs that span the year always get darker and darker and then pull themselves out of it at the last second - I like writing like that because the happy ending feels more earned that way, at least to me. In 1990, Joel suffered through nine months of an oppressive home life and a depressing social life, he hit his lowest point during the Universal Studios trip - and then he found Michelle, someone who could remind him that there is good in the world after all. In 1991, it looked like Lindsay was going to achieve her selfish dream of being famous by crushing the lives of everyone around her, and then she made one mistake that brought all her twisted work tumbling down. And I can assure everyone, this crusade of Tina's may look bad now, but I have a pretty big ending in mind that (I think, anyway) will be pretty satisfying for those who feel so bad for these kids.
today's my birthday the big 3 0
Go To Page:西雅图的雨——实习医生格蕾第七季OST_Daisy Ran精选集 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的精选集
入选曲目(45)
S07E01,大屠杀之后的第一季,似乎每一个镜头都是伤口上撒盐,只觉得心里揪得很紧,看得很纠结
Lexie吻别Mark
Lexie向 Mark 说她爱他
“ She loves Johnny Cash. He does this, and it always calms her down,"
电眼小黑Jackson凝视着美丽的Lexie,音乐起,苦命鸳鸯不能在一起,阴郁的旋律配合了悲凉的氛围
S07EP16 Lexie 好性感,Cristina和Meredith的对话总是很温馨,三个大男人在屋顶一边高尔夫一边抱怨各自女人的情景很喜感
S07E16开篇~McDreamy好男人啊~~
S07E16 Big Daddy发飙的背景音乐,这三个很绥的火枪手吵吵闹闹真喜感~~
直接生成动态播播
剧情至此慢慢推向高潮~
手动点个赞
实习医生格蕾
GA原声~爱!
实习医生格蕾..每一季的音乐都很好听
使用手机扫码收听精选集
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
Daisy Ran的其它精选集
收藏了这张精选集的人们...
关注虾米:Orianthi - According to You Lyrics
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
According to You Tracklist
Get the embed code
Orianthi - According to You Album Lyrics1.2.3. provided by
Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview!
Preview the embedded widget
Orianthi - According to You Album Lyrics1.2.3. provided by
In the Know
Popular Orianthi Lyrics
Really delete this comment?
Really delete this comment?114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 they re什么意思 的文章

随机推荐