新概念英语练习详解选择(要详解

英语选择题(初中)要详解,谢谢1–Hello , don’t you think my car is nice ? --Yes , it is , but would you please _____on the side walk ? A. not to park it B. not park it C. not to get it parked D. not get it parki_百度作业帮 英语选择题(初中)要详解,谢谢1–Hello , don’t you think my car is nice ? --Yes , it is , but would you please _____on the side walk ? A. not to park it B. not park it C. not to get it parked D. not get it parki 英语选择题(初中)要详解,谢谢1–Hello , don’t you think my car is nice ? --Yes , it is , but would you please _____on the side walk ? A. not to park it B. not park it C. not to get it parked D. not get it parking 2–Your coat looks nice . Is it made _______cotton ? --Yes . And it’s made _____ Shanghai A. of , by B. of , in C. from , by D. from , in3_______Chinese New Year , people like to spend time _______their families A. On , with B. On , on C. In , with D. In , on 4. I'd love to go to the mall because there is always something _____there A. to happen B. to be happened C. happening D. happened5. Who is the man ________has ever been beaten by five foreigners ? C. /6.There are little sheep on the mountain , ________? A. are there B. aren’t there C. are they 1–Hello ,don’t you think my car is nice --Yes ,it is ,but would you please _____on the side walk A.not to park it B.not park it C.not to get it parked D.not get it parking B would +动词原形,D选项get it parked,车应该是被停,不能自己主动停2–Your coat looks nice .Is it made _______cotton --Yes .And it’s made _____ ShanghaiA.of ,by B.of ,in C.from ,by D.from ,in.be made of 表示制成成品后,仍可看出原材料是什么.be made from 表示制成的东西完全失去了原材料的外形或特征,或原材料在制作过程中发生化学变化,在成品中已无法辨认.be made in 在某地制作,在某时间制作3_______Chinese New Year ,people like to spend time _______their families A.On ,with B.On ,on C.In ,with D.In ,on C 推荐选C,因为是在春节期间,并不是某一天,如果是某一天,则应该用on 不过最好用 during,这个最常见,写作常用4.I'd love to go to the mall because there is always something _____thereA.to happen B.to be happened C.happening D.happenedC happen 本身是物作主语,所以没有被动.这个句子应该理解为there be 结构,there be sb doing sth 而不是to do 作后置定语5.Who is the man ________has ever been beaten by five foreigners A.that B.who C./A 定语从句 用who提问,引导词就不再用who ,而应该用 that6.There are little sheep on the mountain ,________?A.are there B.aren’t there C.are theyA little本身是否定词,所以后面用肯定 ,又因为是there开头,反义疑问句还应该用there 1–Hello , don’t you think my car is nice ? --Yes , it is , but would you please _____on the side walk ? B. not park it please后加原形 2–Your coat looks nice . Is it made __... please后面加动词原形 sth. (to)do第二题。B be made of表示物体的原材料是。。。be made from表示通过加工而成的第三题。A 具体的节日前用On第四题。C happen 无被动,前面已经有谓语动词is,后面不能再用动词。第五题。A 作主语关... b would 是情态动词 后面跟动词原形of be made of 有...组成 be made in 在...制造a 具体的哪天 用介词on spend time with sb 固定搭配b 事情被发生 所以用被动a 前面有the 所以用that引导宾语从句a little已经表否定了 所以后面的肯定湖北高考英语多项选择专题复习(含解析)_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 评价文档: 湖北高考英语多项选择专题复习(含解析) 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用 想免费下载本文? 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩5页未读,继续阅读 你可能喜欢几题英语选择题,要有详解释.1.Yi've never heard___before.A.the beffer one B.the best one C.a better one A.a good one2.Though it was raining,they still decided to make the test___.A.outdoors B.indoors C.indoor D.outdoor3_百度作业帮 几题英语选择题,要有详解释.1.Yi've never heard___before.A.the beffer one B.the best one C.a better one A.a good one2.Though it was raining,they still decided to make the test___.A.outdoors B.indoors C.indoor D.outdoor3 几题英语选择题,要有详解释.1.Yi've never heard___before.A.the beffer one B.the best one C.a better one A.a good one2.Though it was raining,they still decided to make the test___.A.outdoors B.indoors C.indoor D.outdoor3.Every student should read the passage____to make himself____.A.heard B.hear C.hearing D.to hearA,A,但3题没看懂 我从来没听过更好的.泛指,所以选C虽然下雨,但他们还是决定在户外进行测试.outdoor形容词,outdoors副词,这里修饰动词test,故选A.第一空应填副词,aloud和loudly都是副词,关键是第二空,使自己被听到,所以是被动,完整是make oneself to be heard,其中to be省了.故选A 我以前从未听过一个更好的 比较级。 但是是泛指 所一C 2.A though 尽管 在下雨,他们还是决定在户外考试。outdoors在 户外 outdoor 户外的3.A 每位学生应该大声的读书使得自己听到。aloud 大声地 loudly 大声地 make 后接形容词 这里 heard 是一个形容词make+名词(代词)+动词不定式短语,-ed分... C表示泛指,,用比较级表示没听过更好的,意为这个非常好。 否定+比较级的句型,表示肯定。D outdoor. 户外做某事, 副词。只能选outdoorC. &loud有副词的用法。可以用在这里。 另外,make后面跟ing形式表示被听清楚,相当于to be heard.&

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念英语练习详解 的文章

随机推荐