你家有几口人? 专业用英语怎么说说

用英语介绍一下自己。 介绍自己名字,出生日期,来你那里,家里有几个人。_百度知道
用英语介绍一下自己。 介绍自己名字,出生日期,来你那里,家里有几个人。
提问者采纳
你介绍啊,我给你翻译
你介绍你自己就好,
求别人答问题还这么不虚心
名字就就好。我出生日期是日,来自广东雷州,家里有两个哥哥和三个姐姐,还有父母,共八个人。
hello,my name is xxx.I am from leizhou in guangdong province.Ihave a big fimily,I have my parents , two brothers and three sisters.
再加几句结束语呗。
I am very happy to live in this fimily,they are kind and We are happiness to be together.that's all I want to say,thank you.
我能不能只要I am very happy live in this fimily这句?
可以啊,be happy to 别忘了那个to
可以啊,be happy to 别忘了那个to
哦哦,谢谢了。
你英文几级啊?
大学英语6级
我咧个去,我初中英语才1级。
呵呵,加油了。。学英语还是有点用的
额,我读中专,学电商的,如果学好英语我就能国际化了。
其实英语也不难,只要你肯记单词,有词汇量,能看懂,能说,就行了。。就算不把它用在工作了,当成一种生活技能也行啊。。我只是建议而已,我自己是这么做的
这样,我试一试吧。
其实我挺喜欢英语的,
嗯嗯,好啊。。如果你有什么问题,我尽量帮你。。喜欢就好好学,英语绝对有用
嗯嗯,给个qq或者微信呗,免得找不到你。
把你微信发来,我加你。。
你加我也行Z–yo0000如果没打错就是这个
还是你加我的吧。
哈哈,好吧
你的查找不出。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Good morning !
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I am 26 years old,born in jining,shandong province .I was graduated from university of jinan. my major is electronic.And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home. 早上好!
很荣幸能有这样的机会向大家介绍自己,我今年26岁,出生于山东省济宁市。我毕业于济南大学所学专业为电子,并且在003年毕业的时候我取得了学士学位。
我家里共有四口人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我。我的家庭很棒,我很快乐。 我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员。我喜欢这个温暖的家。
My name is _____.I'am _____years old.My name is...姓名I am ... years old.年龄I like ...兴趣Nice to meet you.很高兴见到大家I believe we will become good friends.我相信我们会成为好朋友。
There are three people in my family---my father, my mother and me. My father is a ____,
My mother is _____.I love my parents too. So is my sweet home. How about yours?翻译 我家有三口人,爸爸,妈妈和我。我的爸爸是个___,我的妈妈是____我也十分爱我的父母。好了,这就是我甜蜜的家了,你能介绍一下你的家庭吗?
加上你来自哪里__
哦哦。谢谢了。
英语介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
翻译结果: Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you.But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I&m going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him
其他回答 (7)
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day just occupy not at home, so I&m going to introduce you to my friend LiuKai under, let him receive you.
"After knew that you wanted to our house, our family are all very happy, also you are very welcome.But unfortunately get is that I at the right moment occupy no longer that day house, so I intend to your introduction I get friend, Liu Kai, , let him receive you.
Since I know you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something longer, so I intend to introduce you to I have a friend Liu Kai, let him receive you.
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I&m going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him receive you.
Ever since you came to our home,all my family members have been very happy and very welcome you .But i wasn&t in at that moment by chance,so i intented to introduce my friend Liukai to you and have him recept you.
"Since I know that you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something no longer, so I intend to introduce to you I have a friend Liu Kai, let himreceive you.
希望我的回答有帮到你!
Our family are very pleased and welcome your coming to our home. Unfortunately, I'll have some business to do on that day, so I plan to introduce my friend Liu Kai to you and let him treat you.
================================绝对原创,鄙视CV!有任何疑问请随时询问!如若满意,望速采纳,谢谢您!o(∩_∩)o 诺贝尔团队合作高级团为您排忧解难!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语回答句子,你家里有几个人,分别是谁_百度知道
英语回答句子,你家里有几个人,分别是谁
how many people are there in your familyand who are they
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
how many people are there in your familyand who are they
请点击右上角采纳,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问“你家有几口人”用英语怎么说?_百度知道
请问“你家有几口人”用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
How many people are there in your family?
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
How many people are there in your family?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013届听说翻译专题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
77页免费31页免费15页免费39页免费68页免费19页免费19页免费17页免费112页4下载券108页4下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费24页免费10页免费108页免费
2013届听说翻译专题|广​东​高​考​听​说​句​型
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)