正解:Where should I put my hands?
Where should I put my hands?
My hand will be on there?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:在获得其碳代谢的相关信息后,通过KEGG数据库可以做出样品中碳代谢通路图,结合目前已知的碳代谢通路图谱,我们可以对菌落中整体碳代谢途径进行分析,从而可以研究菌落整体水平上碳代谢的实际进程。是什么意思?
在获得其碳代谢的相关信息后,通过KEGG数据库可以做出样品中碳代谢通路图,结合目前已知的碳代谢通路图谱,我们可以对菌落中整体碳代谢途径进行分析,从而可以研究菌落整体水平上碳代谢的实际进程。
问题补充:
Carbon metabolism related information database through kegg can make samples of carbon metabolic pathway map, combined with the carbon metabolic pathway maps currently known, we can analyze the colonies in the overall carbon metabolic pathways, which can be studied colony as a whole carbon metabolis
With the information about the carbon metabolism, KEGG database can be done through a carbon metabolism in the sample path diagram, combined with the known metabolic pathways of carbon, the spectrum of the cfu g we can in terms of overall carbon metabolism means that you can analyze CFU study on the
After obtains its carbon metabolism the related information, may make in the sample through the KEGG database the carbon metabolism circuit chart, the union at present the known carbon metabolism circuit atlas, we may the overall carbon pathways carry on the analysis to the colony in, thus may study
After obtaining information about its carbon metabolism, by KEGG metabolic pathways of carbon in the sample database can figure, combined with the known carbon Atlas of metabolic pathway, we can analyze your carbon metabolic pathway in the Colony as a whole, so that you can research colony on the ov
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:看这幅图,一个可爱的北极熊正站在一小块冰上,眼看它的家就要全部消失了,我们现在才保护环境是不是太晚了呢是什么意思?
看这幅图,一个可爱的北极熊正站在一小块冰上,眼看它的家就要全部消失了,我们现在才保护环境是不是太晚了呢
问题补充:
Look at this picture, a cute polar bear is standing at a small piece of ice, seeing that it's family would be all but disappeared, we are only protecting the environment is not too late.
Look at the picture, this is a lovely polar bears are stand in a small ice cubes, and seeing it on the home will be all gone, we are only protecting the environment is too late?
Looked this chart, a lovable polar bear station on small pack ice, its family must vanish completely shortly, are we only then protected the environment now too late
Look at this picture, a cute polar bear standing on a small block of ice, it was going to disappear, we only now is it too late to protect the environment
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“这个图解也告诉我们在享受旅行乐趣的同时也要注意保护好环境”用英文怎么说
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友ekien遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有6人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
“这个图解也告诉我们在享受旅行乐趣的同时也要注意保护好环境”用英文怎么说
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
This illustration tells us to protect the environment while enjoying the trip.
—— dadamj
This illustration also tells us that we need to protect the environment while enjoying the trip.
—— ukimei
This illustration tells us to protect the environment while enjoying the journey.
—— 念念89
The illustration also suggests us to pay attention to protecting our environment when enjoying the journey.
—— 梦回佛罗伦萨
The illustration also tells us to pay attention on protecting the environment when we enjoying the journey.
—— tea_age
The Graph tells us that we should pay attention to protect the environment while we enjoy the fun of travelling.
这里的旅行应该是泛指,trip 和 journey 都很特定。
—— andrew161500
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&“请照看好你的包”、“我们去上学吧”、“不要把书包放在这里”、“让我来帮你吧”这几个句子的英语怎么说?
“请照看好你的包”、“我们去上学吧”、“不要把书包放在这里”、“让我来帮你吧”这几个句子的英语怎么说?
希望英语好的能给我答复
Please take care of your bag&,& let us go to school &,& Do not put the bag on here, && Let me help you
的感言:太谢谢你了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!你英语很好把!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 照片放在一起 的文章

随机推荐