Instant Boost
Instant Special Abilities
No Weapon Overheating
Rapid Fire
Infinite Health
Super Speed
Instant Overdrive
Super Jump 10
的翻译:# 热键选项 1 F1 得箌 100000 能量 2 F2 即时增加 3 F3 即时特殊能力 4 F4 过热 5 F5 没有武器快速火 6 F6 无限健康 7 F7 超级速度 8 F8 即时超速传动 9 F9 超级跳保存位置 10 10 NUMPAD1 NUMPAD2 还原位置 11 F10 一个打杀 12 F11 慢动作敌人 13 F12 冻结敌人 NUMPAD3 Restor 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎麼说?
青云英语翻译
Get 100.000 Energon
Instant Boost
Instant Special Abilities
No Weapon Overheating
Rapid Fire
Infinite Health
Super Speed
Instant Overdrive
Super Jump 10
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
羅马尼亚语
#热键选项1 F1的获得100.000的Energon 2 F2即时升压3 F3的即時特殊技能4 F4没有武器过热5 F5键速射6 F6无限生7 F7超级速喥8 F8即时高速9 F9键超级跳10 NUMPAD1保存位置10 NUMPAD2恢复位置11 F10一击必殺12慢动作F11敌人13 F12冻结敌人NUMPAD3 Restor
# 热键选项 1 F1 得到 100000 能量 2 F2 即时增加 3 F3 即时特殊能力 4 F4 过热 5 F5 没有武器快速火 6 F6 无限健康 7 F7 超级速度 8 F8 即时超速传动 9 F9 超级跳保存位置 10 10 NUMPAD1 NUMPAD2 还原位置 11 F10 一个打杀 12 F11 慢动作敌人 13 F12 冻结敌人 NUMPAD3 Restor
# Hotkey 选择1 F1 得到100.000 Energon 2 F2 立即助力3 F3 立即特别能力4 F4 没有过度加热5的武器 F5 速射6 F6 無限健康7 F7 超级速度8 F8 立即加速传动装置9 F9 超级跃迁10 NUMPAD1 保存位置10 NUMPAD2 恢复位置11 F10 一被击中的杀害12 F11 慢动作敌人13 F12 結冰敌人 NUMPAD3 Restor
#热键选择1F1得到10万energon2F2快速增加3F3即时特殊能仂4F4没有无核武器过热5F5快速消防6F6无限健康7.F7超高速8F8即时快车9F9超级跳numpad10 10 1除立场numpad2还原位置11F10 1安打杀12F11缓慢敌囚议案13F.12冻结国际大酒店(原敌人numpad3
# 热键选项 1 F1 得到 100000 能量 2 F2 即时增加 3 F3 即时特殊能力 4 F4 过热 5 F5 没有武器快速火 6 F6 無限健康 7 F7 超级速度 8 F8 即时超速传动 9 F9 超级跳保存位置 10 10 NUMPAD1 NUMPAD2 还原位置 11 F10 一个打杀 12 F11 慢动作敌人 13 F12 冻结敌人 NUMPAD3 Restor文档貢献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下載此文档
正在努力加载中...
Hide the Word 3 Once for All Scripture with Chords
文档星级:
内容提示:Hide the Word 3 Once for All Scripture with Chords
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 23:40:58|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载攵档:Hide the Word 3 Once for All Scripture with Chords.PDFFIND A BIBLE VERSE
----------------------
Deuteronomy
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Lamentations
----------------------
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
Revelation
Isaiah 54:17
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of .
No weapon that is formed agains and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition &| &
Share This Verse:
Other Translations of Isaiah 54:17
? No weapon that is formed against thee, shall prosper, and euery tongue that shall rise against thee in iudgement, thou shalt condemne. This is the heritage of the seruants of the Lord, and their righteousnesse is of me, saith the Lord.- King James Version (1611) - "No weapon that is formed agai And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me, declares the LORD."- New American Standard Version (1995)No weapon that is formed agains and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness which is of me, saith Jehovah.- American Standard Version (1901)No instrument of war which is formed against yo and every tongue which says evil against you will be judged false. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness comes from me, says the Lord.- Basic English BibleNo weapon that is prepared agains and
every tongue that riseth against thee in judgment, thou shalt
condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of J
and their righteousness is of me, saith Jehovah.- Darby BibleNo weapon that is formed agains and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from me, saith the LORD. - Webster's BibleNo weapon that is formed agai and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their righteousness which is of me," says Yahweh.- World English BibleNo weapon formed against thee prospereth, And every tongue
rising against thee, In judgment thou condemnest. This [is] the
inheritance of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness
from me, an affirmation of Jehovah!- Youngs Literal Bible No weapon that is formed agains and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their due reward from Me, saith the LORD.- Jewish Publication Society Bible
Wesley's Notes for Isaiah 54:17
54:17 Condemn - And I will deliver thee not only from the fury of war, but also from the strife of tongues.
This - This blessed condition, is the portion allotted them by me.
Righteousness - The reward of their righteousness.
Of me - I give it, and I will continue it to them.
Comments for Isaiah 54:17Kandy's comment on
No weapon formed against you plans to cause you harm....will prosper will gain no benifit....and every tongue who comes against you with judgement verbally stating fallices without weighing in all the evidences, or truths about you, causing you harm...are condemed judged.....because my children have received a part of me, my righteousness of which no unrighteousness, can survive.
& Lupe's comment on
The word of God, is true. It will not return void. We as God 's children are protected by his truth, as we choose to believe his word and not the circumstances. I have gotten many victories over the years. This word has always been a source of strength and protection for me. May it be yours too. Remember that we overcome by the blood of Jesus and the word of our testimony.
& Monday's comment on
This is the most powerful verse. My two friends has sent it to me knowing what I am going throu. It gives me hope. And reminds me that I am a child of the living God.!
& Ndanu's comment on
Three main important words righteous, servant OF God and heritage. Being righteous will give u the key to be called a servant of God, and being a servant of God you are sure of the heritage.
& Sindiswa's comment on
Isaiah 54 17 ,this vers makes me gain power to b full again ,regain my power against my enemy ,makes me have more faith in God more and I know for real God is protecting me all the way .
& Jay's comment on
We are to fully trust in The Lord. Fully. He will protect us. Not a Right, not any other weapon, or any tongue can harm or protect. We must trust and believe.
& Vanessa's comment on
Isaiah 54 17 I think it is a beautiful scripture that is applied loosely by alot of people. But it it speaks three important words after the words of comfort. These words are "servant , righteousness, heritage ". The words are the heritage of the servants of God and their righteousness is of him. To me it is important that one live in his righteous in order to inherit the aforementioned words.
& Thankful1's comment on
Going thru a gut wrenching .emotional time over the last two years, my mother quoted Isaiah 54 17 to me. During our random talks, she would say that No Weapons Formed Against Me Shall Prosper... The verse started to sink in now I quote it myself I feel peaceful my anxiety level drops to negative 1. I love The Lord so much because he is my "World ".
& Blessed's comment on
I experienced the fruition of this scripture The hardest part in my life is keeping my flesh under subjection to the word of GOD AS JESUS IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER waiting for GOD THE FATHER TO MAKE HiS ENEMIES HIS FOOTSTOOL This a scricture that scream let GOD fight your battles Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord I will recompence First seek ye the kingdom of GOD and all his righteousness Praise GOD
& Blessed's comment on
I experienced the fruition of this scripture The hardest part in my life is keeping my flesh under subjection to the word of GOD AS JESUS IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FSTHER
& Edna's comment on
I believe this to be a mighty powerful scripture An only the words of God will last
& ROBBIE's comment on
This scripture blesses and make me strong to face every challenge of the day
Thomas's comment on
Ithink this passage of scripture is awesome It is what thus says the lord in brief spoken by Isiah He is one of the true prophets of the holy word This passage is brief and can be applied to our very way of living in the 21st century
& Teri's comment on
All I can say is Thank you Father God for giving your only Son for my sins and the sins of the world, this scripture I pray always and believe no evil comes if you believe in God our Father
& Live For God And For Good's comment on
God's word is powerful and just.
He will protect us from all evil, but we have to remember to give Him thanks and praise even in times of
relative calm and peace. Sometime I forget
and take Him for granted, attributing my successes to my own talents rather than to His mercy.
& Tsitsi's comment on
This verse came in the right time in mylife,just a person sending it to me,not knwing what i am going through,so i have faith that God Has taken care of everything for me!lets keep the faith!
& Kathy's comment on
I truly beleive Gods word is alive.
I live daily applying is word to my life and I love the verse that
no weapon formed against Gods children will prosper knowing who I am and who God Is I can sleep a sweet sleep
Tochukwu's comment on
I will always liken the verse to Psalm 91:1,they go together and work together God's offensive and defensive assurance for his true children.
& JUDITH ADAMS's comment on
AWESOME TEACHING AND I THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :)
& Joanne Bacon's comment on
I ponder at this verse a lot and something about the arrow of the Lords deliverance. God knows , the holy Spirits shows us. keepin in a daily prayer . this is a powerful Word I love it !!!!
What Do You Think of Isaiah 54:17?
Share your own thoughts or commentary here...
Email (Will remain hidden & anonymous)

我要回帖

更多关于 who is that 的文章

随机推荐