the man who is that speakingstanding behind the counter. the man that is standing behind the counter。

The man standing behind the counter served me.请问这句话是进行时态吗?standing前面是不是应该有个is?还是说有没有都行?
倾祀傲彝19
主句是过去时态,主句是:The man served mestaning behindthe counter 使用动词的ing形式(现在分词)作定语,修饰the man.翻译:站在柜台后面的那个男人服务了我.
the man stands----.只能用现在分词代替定从。您的意思是不是说表述正在发生的情况,所以用现在分词,前面应该有个BE动词,但在定从中把BE动词省略了是这么理解吗?the man在从句中作为宾语成分则只能用过去分词代替--- 用the man 做宾语举个例子That's the man I told you about ----the man做宾语,过去分词是指---?请老师指点
我不是老师,只是看到了类似的问题,希望对你有帮助.
这句话还可以用定语从句来说:The man who stands behind the counter served me.分析它的结构,简化后就是:The man served me.(这位男士为我服务)中间的:who stands behind the counter用来修饰the man,告诉我们是什么样的一个man,一
个站在柜台后面的男士,不是只能用一个现代分词来代替,就直接用定语从句也是可以的。用定语从句的那句从语法来说没有问题,只是他们在生活当中不会这样说,觉得很别扭,通常会用,The man standing behind the counter served me.
That's the man I told you about ----the man做宾语,这里的过去分词是指told吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请教此句英语语法:the lady who is standing behind the counter.这是个什么句子?定语从句修饰一个词 lady
Kouichi2374
这貌似不是一个完整的句子,如果who引导的是一个定语从句的话,这个句子是不完整的,因为除了定语和主语就没有了谓语.最简单的办法就是把who去掉,成为一个简单句就可以了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就是定语从句!整个定语从句修饰lady
确切的说,the lady who is standing behind the counter这不能称之为一个完整的句子 毕竟中心词只有the lady,说是一个短语更恰当。当然who is standing behind the counter确实是这个短语中的定语从句 修饰前面的the lady。可追问 谢谢采纳!可以说是主语从句吗?不可以 这是定语从句
即使lady作...
不可以 这是定语从句
即使lady作主语也不是主语从句 只是定语从句修饰的主语
扫描下载二维码the lady who is standing behind the counter.怎样分成两个简单句???
周灰灰7905
The lady is standing. The lady is behind the counter.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码I am a mother of three and have recently completed my college degree. The last class I had to take was Sociology. The teacher was really inspiring. The class was asked to go out and smile at three people.I am a very
person and thought this would be a piece of cake. Soon after, my husband, youngest son, and I went out to McDonald’s. We were standing in line, waiting to be
2 , when all of a sudden everyone around us began to
away, and then even my husband did.As I turned around I
a terrible “dirty body” smell, and there standing behind me were two poor
men. As I looked down at the short gentleman, he was “
6 ”. His beautiful sky blue eyes were full of God’s Light as he searched for
7 . He said, “Good day” as he counted the few coins he had been
8 .The young lady at the counter asked him what they wanted. He said, “Coffee is all Miss” because that was all they could
9 . He just wanted to be warm.Then I really
it—the compulsion(冲动)was so great that I almost reached out and hugged the little man with the blue eyes.That is when I noticed all eyes in the restaurant were set on me, judging(判断) my every action. I smiled and asked the young lady behind the counter to give me two more breakfast meals on a
tray(托盘).I then walked around the corner to the
that the men had chosen as a resting spot. I put the tray on the table and laid my hand on the blue-eyed gentleman’s
13 hand. He looked up at me, with
14 in his eyes, and said, “Thank you.”I
with one of the biggest lessons I would ever learn: acceptance without condition.小题1:A.friendlyB.healthyC.proudD.willing小题2:A.treatedB.servedC.welcomedD.greeted小题3:A.giveB.putC.moveD.throw小题4:A.soundedB.tastedC.feltD.smelled小题5:A.happyB.carelessC.homelessD.pleasant小题6:A.smilingB.cryingC.thinkingD.nodding小题7:A.helpB.acceptanceC.moneyD.pocket小题8:A.savingB.hopingC.holdingD.counting小题9:A.saveB.shareC.affordD.drink小题10:A.feltB.madeC.gotD.took小题11:A.differentB.cleanC.expensiveD.clean小题12:A.cornerB.doorC.kitchenD.table小题13:A.warmB.cleanC.dirtyD.cold小题14:A.fearB.tearsC.hopeD.desire小题15:A.beganB.metC.graduatedD.filled - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:I am a mother of three and have recently completed my college degree. The last class I had to take was Sociology. The teacher was really inspiring. The class was asked to go out and smile at three people.I am a very
person and thought this would be a piece of cake. Soon after, my husband, youngest son, and I went out to McDonald’s. We were standing in line, waiting to be
8 .The young lady at the counter asked him what they wanted. He said, “Coffee is all Miss” because that was all they could
it—the compulsion(冲动)was so great that I almost reached out and hugged the little man with the blue eyes.That is when I noticed all eyes in the restaurant were set on me, judging(判断) my every action. I smiled and asked the young lady behind the counter to give me two more breakfast meals on a
that the men had chosen as a resting spot. I put the tray on the table and laid my hand on the blue-eyed gentleman’s
with one of the biggest lessons I would ever learn: acceptance without condition.小题1:A.friendlyB.healthyC.proudD.willing小题2:A.treatedB.servedC.welcomedD.greeted小题3:A.giveB.putC.moveD.throw小题4:A.soundedB.tastedC.feltD.smelled小题5:A.happyB.carelessC.homelessD.pleasant小题6:A.smilingB.cryingC.thinkingD.nodding小题7:A.helpB.acceptanceC.moneyD.pocket小题8:A.savingB.hopingC.holdingD.counting小题9:A.saveB.shareC.affordD.drink小题10:A.feltB.madeC.gotD.took小题11:A.differentB.cleanC.expensiveD.clean小题12:A.cornerB.doorC.kitchenD.table小题13:A.warmB.cleanC.dirtyD.cold小题14:A.fearB.tearsC.hopeD.desire小题15:A.beganB.metC.graduatedD.filledI am a mother of three and have recently completed my college degree. The last class I had to take was Sociology. The teacher was really inspiring. The class was asked to go out and smile at three people.I am a very
with one of the biggest lessons I would ever learn: acceptance without condition.小题1:A.friendlyB.healthyC.proudD.willing小题2:A.treatedB.servedC.welcomedD.greeted小题3:A.giveB.putC.moveD.throw小题4:A.soundedB.tastedC.feltD.smelled小题5:A.happyB.carelessC.homelessD.pleasant小题6:A.smilingB.cryingC.thinkingD.nodding小题7:A.helpB.acceptanceC.moneyD.pocket小题8:A.savingB.hopingC.holdingD.counting小题9:A.saveB.shareC.affordD.drink小题10:A.feltB.madeC.gotD.took小题11:A.differentB.cleanC.expensiveD.clean小题12:A.cornerB.doorC.kitchenD.table小题13:A.warmB.cleanC.dirtyD.cold小题14:A.fearB.tearsC.hopeD.desire小题15:A.beganB.metC.graduatedD.filled科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C小题6:A小题7:B小题8:C小题9:C小题10:A小题11:A小题12:D小题13:D小题14:B小题15:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心新感念课文中的the man standing behind the couter 没有is?这可以么
Buskin0117
这是非谓语,表示状态,是放在句子中的如果你那句话有谓语了,就可以加上这样的非谓语,如果你加上is,就有两个谓语,就多余了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 who is that 的文章

随机推荐