i am olderrather you than meyou...

跪求直接引语变间接引语的练习题答案 明天就收啦直接引语变间接引语练习1)He said,“ I am busy.”2)She said,“ I am older than you.”3)Tom said,“ Your handwriting is better than I.”4)They said,“ We saw the film yesterday.”5)Mary said,“ I have just got a letter from Kate.”6)The boy said,“ I can swim.”7)He said,“ You may keep this book for two weeks.”8)He said to Tom,“ I will watch the football match tomorrow .”9) Lucy said,“ I am going to China with my parents.”10)The teacher said,“ The earth goes round the sun.”11)Jack said,“ I was born in 1998.”12) He said,“ I am doing my homework.”13) Wang fang said,“ I get upat 6 o’clock every morning.”14)Little Tom said,“ I am boy,not a girl.”15) Mr.Smith said,“ I have taught English since I came to China.”16) Her mum said to her,“ You must study hard for your English.”17) He said,“ Are you a student?”18) He said,“ Is there a football in the classroom?”19) He said,“ Do you go to school by bus?”20)Li Mei said to me ,“ Have you finished your homework?”21)She asked me,“ She is you English teacher ,isn’t she ”22)Tom said,“ Jim study hard .doesn’t he ”23)My mum asked us,“ You have seen the film ,haven’t you?.”24)Mary asked,“ Where do you work?”25)The polceman asked,“ Where do you come from?”26)He asked,“ When shall we start?”27)The teacher asked this boy,“ Why are you late?”28)He asked me,“ I will watch the football match tomorrow .”29) Lucy said,“ I am going to China with my parents.”30)The teacher said,“ The earth goes round the sun.”31)Jack asked,“ How many students are there in your class?”32) He said to me,“ Be careful!”33) Wang fang said to me ,“ Wait a minute!”34)The teacher said to Little Tom,“ Read after me!.”35) Mr.Smith said to,“Don’t be late next time!”36) Her mum said to her,“ Don’t draw a picture on the wall!.”37) He said,“ Let’s play football tomorrow!”
血刺裁决03A
1)He said he was busy.2)She said she was older than me.3)Tom said my handwriting was better than him.4)They said they has seen the film yesterday.(不太确定,80%对)5)Mary said she had just got a letter from Kate.6)The boy said he could swim.7)He said I may keep this book for two weeks.”8)He said to Tom he would watch the football match the next day.9) Lucy said she was going to China with her parents.10)The teacher said the earth goes round the sun.11)Jack
said he was born in 1998.12) He said
he was doing his homework.13) Wang Fang said she got up at 6 o’clock every morning.14)Little Tom said he was a boy, not a girl.15) Mr. Smith said he had taught English since he came to China.16) Her mum said to her that she must study hard for her English.17) He said if I am a student.18) He said if there is a football in the classroom.19) He said if I go to school by bus.20)Li Mei said to me if I finished my homework.21)She asked me if she was my English teacher .22)Tom said if Jim study hard .23)My mum asked us if we had seen the film .24)Mary asked where I workde.25)The polceman asked where I came from.26)He asked
when we would start.27)The teacher asked this boy why he was late.28)He asked me
he would watch the football match the next day .29) Lucy said she was going to China with her parents.30)The teacher said the earth goes round the sun.31)Jack asked how many students there are in my class.32) He said to me to be careful.33) Wang Fang said to me to wait a minute.34)The teacher said to Little Tom to read after him.35) Mr. Smith said
not to be late next time.36) Her mum said to her not to draw a picture on the wall.37) He said ? play football the next day. (介个我实在不会叻)可能有个别错的哈,不过应该挺少的,别介意吖,我已经很努力叻·····
为您推荐:
1)He said he was busy.2)She said she was older than me.3)Tom said my handwriting was better than him.4)They said they has seen the film yesterday.(不太确定,80%对)5)Mary said she had jus...
1)He said, “ I am busy.”he said he was busy 2)She said, “ I am older than you.”she said she was older than me 3)Tom said, “ Your handwriting is better than I.”tom sa...
4.they said
before我也不太敢确定,不过yesterday必须变。
扫描下载二维码人教版八年级英语第三单元I am more outgoing than my sister 单元总结及测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版八年级英语第三单元I am more outgoing than my sister 单元总结及测试
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​八​年​级​英​语​第​三​单​元​I​ ​a​m​ ​m​o​r​e​ ​o​u​t​g​o​i​n​g​ ​t​h​a​n​ ​m​y​ ​s​i​s​t​e​r​ ​单​元​总​结​及​测​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢“He is 3 years older than I am”“He is 3 years older than I am.”“He is 3 years older than I.”“He is 3 years older than me.”这三个句子哪个是正确的?为什么?我习惯用第三种,但有时候会看到过第一种,很疑惑~
三种都是正确的,你去看THAN的用法就明白了,很简单的,要注意THAN前后比较的对象和省略的应用补充:这里要注意THAN的词性在第一和第二句子中THAN是连词,连接两句句子,而第二句又是第一句的省略.第三句中的THAN是介词,所以后面跟宾格.明白了吧?帅!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is 3 years olderthan之后要加宾格,i就排除了
扫描下载二维码麻烦大家帮我看看这段英文是什么意思》谢谢了Hi,I am a little bit older than You,i think.If you read my E-mail already You know that I am a swede,finding You on chinese ipod.I have been in china,ZhongShan mostly,but also zhenghen and,i lost the name but about 1000 km northwest of mentioned cities a olave with caves and mountains,elephant cave was one famous place there.
嗨,我比你大一点.我认为如果你已经看了我的邮件.你就知道我是一个瑞典人.我在中文ipod上发现了你.我现在在中国.中山(主要的或是)郑恒,我忘记了名字(城市)但在西北一千公里(陈述?)城市.Olave和洞穴,山脉,大象洞穴是那儿的著名景点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好,我比你大一点,我认为。
如果你已经读我的电子邮件,你知道我是一种芸苔,在中国的 ipod上找到你。
我在中国,大部分在中山,而且在深圳, 我丢失名字仅仅大约1000 公里提及城市的西北一olave与洞和山,象洞那里是一个著名的地方。
I'm so sorry
扫描下载二维码帮我做几道连词成句many,on,how,there,pictures,are,the,deskolder,i,am,you,than thinner,than,and,your,shorter,I'm,brotherclen,room,did,you,yourweek,seven,are,there,in,days,ago,i,home,five,atbed,your,under,shoes,are,the,the,name,boy's,is,whatAnn,tv,on,cartoons,watcheswho,in,a,factory,works,carthe,weather,like,is,what,the,is,of,London,capital,englandyou,.iss,do,China,aren't,there,bags,enoughcan,play,well,you,football,does,what,father,your,do?is,toy,it,a,car?are,to,what,you,going,do?reading,i,book,am,story,athe,pen,is,a,there,on,desklunch,have,when,do,you,are,playing,football,wethe,bus,is,what,like?tall,is,and,fat,she
妩媚在搞基102
1.How many pictures are there on the desk?2.I am older than you.3.I'm thinner and shorter than your brother.4.Did you clean your room?5.There are seven days in a week.6.I go home at five.第七行的,不对头,我想应该是两个句子吧bed,your,under,shoes,are,the
、the,name,boy's,is,what7.Your shoes are under the bed. What is the boy's name ?8.Ann watches cartoon on TV9.Who works in a car factory?10.What is the weather like?11.London is the capital of England.12题目又不对头了 iss没有这个字的 如果是miss 的话,那就是Do you miss China?13.There aren't enough bags.14.Can you play football well?15.What does your father do?16.Is it a toy car?17.What are you going to do?18.I am reading a story book/19.There is a pen on the desk.20.When do you have lunch?21.We are playing football.22.What is the bus like?23.She is tall and fat.忽,终于答完了...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.How many pictures are there on the desk?2.I am older than you.3.I'm thinner and shorter than your brother.4.Did you clen your room?5.There are seven days in a week.6.I go home at five.累了,换人吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 than you 的文章

随机推荐