《no smoking图片,please》...

初中英语作文:No smoking, please
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知
| 本文已影响
&&& My sister and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts for seven years.
  &&& One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground. They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it &No butts about it&.
  &&& At first, we drew pictures with &The earth is not your ashtray& written on them. We put up the pictures around our hometown&in parks, by beaches, and along roads. We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts spoils the environment. Most smokers don&t think that dropping butts does any harm to the earth. But it does! All rubbish does.
  &&& Later, we wrote to some companies to collect money. We used the money to buy ashtrays for smokers. We wanted smokers to use the ashtrays in public places so that they didn&t drop butts everywhere again.
  &&& At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies want to do it. Many people have joined our group since the group started. Today there are even similar grou in England, Australia and India!
  &&& Many newspapers have written about my sister and me over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work. But we are not interested in prizes, and we just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and us people.
  &&& Good hand-writing. You'er careful of using pronounciation. Glad to see your improvement in handwriting. I'm expecting clearer/more beautiful hand-writing from you next time.
【收藏此页】【中】【我要纠错】【】
更多关于“”的文章
学习啦推荐学习啦广泛收集筛选编辑,将最精华的学习资料奉献给大家!
测试你的大脑思维类型是“左脑型”还
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
68个经典励志小故事|哲理  人生路上,你是不是常被一些莫名奇妙的问题困扰?生活的迷茫、职场的紧张有时候...[查看详细]
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间43101
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
chenbei123456
丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier
教育万花筒高二Unit2Nosmoking,please教案(3)【贵州学习网—属于你的学习中心】
1)in britain,83% of the smokers have tried more than once to give up smoking.2)from the passage we know that tobacco gets one into the habit of smoking. 3)smokers will begin to feel bad when they are without nicotine for some time.4) according to the passage,smokers do not need cigarettes.what they need is something to make them feel better,that is,nicotine.& key:1)false.(in britain,70% of the smokers say that they would like to stop smok-ing.and among these smokers,83% have tried more than once to give up smoking.)2)false.(it is nicotine that gets one into the habit of smoking.) 3) true.4)true.& 4.课堂讨论& 组织以小组为单位,讨论本课part 2中所列出的讨论题。数分钟后,在班上交流,教师予以讲评。& 5.布置作业 1)将两课内容结合,复述整篇课文;2)完成练习册中所安排的练习。& &&& (三)语言训练课& &&& ⅰ.教具 投影仪。& ⅱ.课堂教学设计& 1.教师检查课文复述。& 2.教师从本单元词语中选择部分常用词语,配以例句介绍给。要求反复练习这些例句,并视情况,请同学造句,教师予以订正。& 1)go ahead& go ahead with your work.& the teacher told the students not to write on the paper yet,but john went ahead and wrote down his name.& 2)fetch& the chair is in the garden;will you please fetch it for me?& i asked her to fetch me an evening paper.& 3)sale& there was no sale during the morning,but business was better in the afternoon.& there will be a sale of all the furniture in this house.& 4)burn down& a fire burned the house down.& the building was burned down and only ashes were left.&
[NextPage]
})z`OIJwz kZ
AG1 [ 教师资格考试
] })z`OIJwz kZ
AG1
教师资格考试专用训练软件《教师资格考试百宝箱》1.0版
5)persuade& she persuaded him to believe that she was telling the truth.& i wish you could persuade her to do so.& 6)compare/be compared to& please compare your translation with the model translation on the blackboard.& my english cannot be compared with yours.& teacher’s life is often compared to a candle.& 7)remain& the town remains the same year after year.& he remained poor all his life.& 8)give up& she gave up her job to look after her mother.& anyway,as brain pointed out,it is the easiest thing in the world to give up smoking.he himself has done it lots of times!& 9)call for& your plan will call for a lot of money.& the problem calls for very careful thought.& 10)share& they shared their joys and sorrows.& would you mind sharing the bedroom with another guest?& 3.书面表达练习& 中文提示(用投影片打出):1)今天我叔叔一家来访,我们一起玩,看电视,并讨论健康问题;2)叔叔征求我父母同意他吸烟,我们都劝他戒掉,告之危害;3)叔叔讲,尽管家人都反对他吸烟,但他很难戒掉;4)不过他表示要少吸,直至戒掉。&
本文共5页: 第
责任编辑:gzu521
本类相关文章:
资格考试分类
分类推荐信息
大类最新文章No smoking please!--郑州49中小记者站
载入中。。。
&&&&&&公告|Placard
载入中。。。
&&&&&&日历|Calendar
载入中。。。
&&&&&&日志|News
载入中。。。
&&&&&&留言|Messages
&&&&&&评论|Comments
&&&&&&登陆|Login
载入中。。。
&&&&&&搜索|Search
&&&&&&统计|Info
&&&&&&链接|Links
载入中。。。
zz49xjz 发表于
&No smoking please!
“吸烟有害健康”是公认的事实,作为学生的我们,更要远离香烟。
&&& ,星期一的升旗仪式上,宋主任提出了“吸烟有害健康”的话题,星期四下午第三节课,我们7.1班卡占了“吸烟有害健康”的主题班会。
&我有幸当了主持,于是,我先给同学们播放幻灯片,告诉同学们:5月31日是“世界无烟日(World No-Tobacco Day),”自20世纪50年代以来,全球范围内已有大量流行病学研究证实,吸烟是导致肺癌的首要危险因素。为了引起国际社会对烟草危害人类健康的重视,世界卫生组织1987年11月建议将每年的4月7日定为“世界无烟日”,并于1988年开始执行。自1989年起,世界无烟日改为每年的5月31日。吸烟对青少年危害性很大。据医学研究表明,青少年正处在生长发育时期,各生理系统、器官都尚未成熟,其对外界环境的有害因素的抵抗力较成人为弱,易于吸收毒物,损害身体的正常生长。据美国25个洲的调查,吸烟开始年龄与肺癌死亡率呈负相关。若将不吸烟者肺癌死亡率为1.00时,15岁以下开始吸烟者其死亡率为19.68;20~24岁为10.08;25岁以上为4.08。说明吸烟开始年龄越早,肺癌发生率与死亡率越高。吸烟损害大脑,使思维变得迟钝,记忆力减退,影响学习和工作,使学生的学习成绩下降。心理研究结果表明,吸烟者的智力效能比不吸烟者减低10.6%等等,我还给同学们放了一些图片,然后同学们开始讨论,每组都派了代表发言。
&&& 老师对此次班会很是满意,于是开始作总结。最后,学生代表们自愿起来发了言,表示永不吸烟。
老师微笑、鼓掌,同学们也是。
下课铃在我们的掌声中响起,为我们的掌声,增添了许多美丽的音符。
&&&& ――请切记――吸烟有害健康,so no smoking please!
交稿时间:2011年06月02日 22:30
小记者:张萌萌
编辑:张萌萌
管理:吕卉
标签:&&圈子:&
发表评论:温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
明天会更好!
LOFTER精选
阅读(163)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_084066',
blogTitle:'No smoking, please!',
blogAbstract:'&\r\n&\r\n&\r\nTeaching aims: \r\n  1. To get some information about smoking in China and Britain from the text, and learn som\r\n  2. To train the Ss’ ability of skimming to get the main idea of passage and scanning to get the detailed information.\r\n  3. To get the Ss to know that smoking is harmful to one’s health, and it also pollutes the environment.',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:5,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:3,
mainCommentCount:3,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,