it's sad toyou see ityou...

补选对话:A: Hi, Wang Ning! I didn’t see you yesterday. 1. ?B: Oh, I went to the cinema and saw a film.A: 2. ?B: It’s about animals.A: 3. ?B: It was wonderful. But it also made me very sad.A: Did you l 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
补选对话:(共10分, 每小题2分)A: Hi, Wang Ning! I didn’t see you yesterday. ___________1.___________?B: Oh, I went to the cinema and saw a film.A: __________2.________________?B: It’s about animals.A: _____________3.______________?B: It was wonderful. But it also made me very sad.A: Did you learn a lot from the film?B: ______4._____. I learned a lot about the endangered(濒临灭绝的) animals. We can’t see most of them on earth today.A: Sorry to hear that.B: I think we should do something to save them. Let’s join the Love Animal Club first.A: ______5.______. I think the club must be helpful and interesting.B: Then we should do it as soon as possible.A: OK. 
1.Where did you go?/What did you do?2.What’s it about?/What does it talk about?3.What do you think of it?/How do you like it?4.Yes, I did./Yes. /Yes, of course.5.Good idea./I agree./All right./OK./Why not?【解析】试题分析:1.句意:-你好,王宁,我昨天没有看见你,你去哪里了?-哦,我去电影院看了一场电影。根据对话的上下文的意思可知,这里应该是在问王宁干什么去了,或者去了哪里。这里说的是过去的事情,所以要用一般过去时。2.句意:-是关于什么的电影?-是关于动物的。根据对话下面的回答It’s about animals可知,这里问的应该是电影关于什么。故填What’s it about?3.句意:-你觉得电影怎么样?-很棒,但也让我很伤心。根据下面的回答可知,It’s wonderful这是对电影的评价,因此这里应该是问王宁对电影的看法。我们可以使用句型What do you think of it 或者How do you like it?4.句意:-你从电影中学到很多吗?-是的,我了解到了很多濒临灭绝的动物。根据对话的上一句Did you learn a lot from the film可知,这是一个一般疑问句,我们应该用Yes或No来回答。而且下面王宁说他从电影中了解了很大濒危动物,所以这里回答是肯定的。5.句意:-让我们加入爱护动物俱乐部吧。-好主意。/好的。根据上文可知,王宁提议加入爱护动物俱乐部,对方也比较同意这个建议。故我们可以回答Good idea。考点:补全对话。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年山东聊城旅游度假区于集镇中学八年级上月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—I don’t like the green pen. Would you please __________ me another one?—Here you are.A. show B. find C. send D. tell 
The teacher was very pleased_______ Tony’s answer.A. with B. on C. in D. for 
English is very important. so I practise ____ it very hard .A. speaks B. to speakC. speaking D. speak 
来源:学年山东聊城旅游度假区于集镇中学九年级上月考英语试卷(解析版)
The new year doesn’t begin ________ the same date every year.A. on B. in C. at D. for 
— We’d better go home right now. The sky is getting .— Okay, let’s go!A. blue B. clear C. grey D. bright 
来源:学年山东省九年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Most dictionaries will tell you a number of things about a language. There are three important things. These three things are spelling, pronunciation and meanings.First, a dictionary will tell you the spelling of a world. If you are not sure about the spelling of a word, you can try to find the correct spelling in a dictionary. Words are listed in alphabetical order—a,b,c and so on. For example, on a dictionary page the word “poor”—p,o,o,r – comes before “poverty”—p,o,v,e,r,t,y—and the word “poverty” comes before “ power”—p,o,w,e,r. The words are always given in an alphabtical order.The second thing, a dictionary will tell you pronunciation. Most give phonetic, or sound, alphabet. The phonetic spelling will tell you how a word is pronounced. There are a few different phonetic alphabets. Many dictionaries use the International Phonetic Alphabet to show pronunciation.The third thing, a dictionary will tell you the meaning of words. You can look up a word and find out what it means. Many words have more than one meaning, and a good dictionary will tell you all of the word’s meaning. For example, in English the common word “get” has over 20 different meanings.1.In the passage, which of the following is among the three important things?A. How to write a word well.B. How to use a word.C. How to make a sentence.D. How to read a word correctly.2.Of the three words: “remove”, “ remote” and “ remount”, _____ in a dictionary.A. “remote” comes first and “remove” comes last.B. “remove” comes first and “ remote” comes last.C. “remote” comes first and “remount” comes last.D, “remove” comes first and “remount” comes last.3.Many words have_______.A. several meaningsB. few meaningsC. one meaningD. no meaning4.A better dictionary can tell you _______.A. more of the word’s pronunciation.B. More of the word’s meaning.C. More of the word’s spelling.D. More of grammar.5..Phonetic alphabets are used to show _______.A. spelling B. handwritingC. meanings D. pronunciation 
来源:学年山东诸城龙源学校九年级上第三次质检英语试卷(解析版)
—Do you believe that paper is made ____ wood?—Yes, I do. And you can see that books are made ____ paper.A. from B. ofC. from D. of 
I spent all my free time ________ speaking English.A. practise B. practicingC. to practice D. practises 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
补全对话,A;Hey,it&sgreat to see you. B;Hi,Bob.21.------------?
it'sgreat to see you,too
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
It may be sad to think that we no longer have domestic sources of steel flatware, rebar, and incandescent bulbs.
当想到我们不再有制造不锈钢、螺纹钢筋和白炽灯泡的国内资源时是多么的伤心。
It would be sad to find out that someone was pulling the strings to allow such drivel to come out of this puppet's mouth.
让人难过的发现,正有人用线控制着这个傀儡的嘴巴,说出这些不着边际的胡话。
To have this experience, to feel, to be sad to be happy, to get to the end and say that I made a difference, I led a worthwhile life and now I am ready for what comes next.
体验这些,去感受,经历喜怒哀乐,到达终点并宣布:我至关重要,我的生命充满意义并且此刻我已做好准备迎接挑战。
Music: If you’ve paid lots of money for MP3 downloads, you’ll probably be sad to lose them.
我的音乐 :下载mp3花了不少钱吧,没了的话很伤心吧。 (译者:这个,钱没有,但没了也是很伤心的,辛苦收集的呢)。
Not even those sitting in the seat next to us. Personally, I know I’ll be sad to make my final stop… I’m sure of it!
就我个人而言,我知道走最后一程时,我会悲伤……这点我很肯定!
Although this may be sad to hear it is the truth of our predicament.
尽管这可能听起来让人难过,但这就是我们困境的事实。
Personally, I know I'll be sad to make my final stop…. I'm sure of it!
就个人而言,我能肯定的是,当我自己走到终点那刻,我会感到难过…
If love could not resist this scourge, but faith can be sad to open.
就算用爱抵挡不了这天灾,但信念可将悲伤都化开。
Well, it's going to be sad to see you go.
嗯,看到你走,将是一件很遗憾的事。
More than a few neutrals will be sad to see this match-up occur.
很多的中立人士都不希望看到这组对决发生。
JP : I'll be sad to see you go, you know?
看到你要离开,我很悲伤,你知道吗?
Craig: I'll be sad to leave…leave you anyway.
我也非常难过要离开,不管怎么说又离开你。
Personally I would be sad to lose a coach like Mancini that has done so well these years.
就我个人而言,失去曼奇尼这样一个这几年工作的如此出色的主教练我会很伤心。
Remember to take the metal jewelry off your body, otherwise you will be sad to find that your beloved jewelry has been vulcanized to black.
一定要记得把身上的金属饰品摘下来,不然你会很难过地发现自己心爱的首饰已经被硫化成黑色的了。
In the early afternoon, the sun would burn away the mist and although I would be sad to see the magic of the forest fade, I was also happy to see the sunbeams dancing among the tree branches.
直到午后,阳光才将雾气收回,魔幻森林的消失,让我难免有些难过,但看到一缕缕光柱出现在树枝之间,又让我重新快乐起来。
Thank you. I'll be sad to sell it.
谢谢你。卖掉它我很伤心。
Personally, I know I'll be sad to make my final stop… I'm sure of it!
就我个人而言,我知道走最后一程时,我会悲伤……这点我很肯定!
I do not have family and said his internship is specific to do, I am afraid they will be sad to know.
我没有和家里人说自己实习是具体做什么,我怕他们知道后会伤心。
If the injury, it makes a Candle's tears will be sad to burn;
若伤,便作一枝流泪的红烛,将悲伤付之一炬;
But Gerald said: "If I can not have children, I will be sad to die."
但赫拉尔德说:“如果不能生孩子,我会伤心而死。
It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families gettogether.
在这个家人团聚的节日里,见不到你,我会很难过。
He must be very sad to hear it.
他要知道喽一定很难过。
I'll be very sad to see Sami Hyypia leave Liverpool.
目送海皮亚离开利物浦,这是件让我感到痛苦的事情。
It will be sad not to see you during the
holiday when families get together.
家人团聚的节日里,不能看到你,我会感到难过。
He seemed to be too sad to talk about yabyum, which I found out about a couple of nights later.
他好象很不愿提及<双修>,这个在几晚后我明白过来。
He seemed to be too sad to talk about yabyum, which I found out about a couple of nights later.
他好象很不愿提及<双修>,这个在几晚后我明白过来。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 you see it 的文章

随机推荐