I think pad e420 i5the registe...

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2011河南开封高中高三模拟考试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
We can make mistakes at any age.Some mistakes we make are about money.But most mistakes are about people.One might say, "Did Jerry really care when I broke up with Helen?" "When I got that great job, did Jim really feel good about it, as a friend? Or did he envy my luck?" When we look back, doubts like these can make us feel bad.Why do we go wrong about our friends? Sometimes what people want to say hides their real meaning.And if we don't really listen, we miss the feeling behind the words. Suppose someone tells you, "You're a lucky dog." Is he really on your side? If he says, "You are a lucky guy", that's being friendly.But if he says "a lucky dog", there's a bit of envy in those words.Maybe he doesn't see it himself.But he puts you down a little if he brings in the "dog".What he may be saying is that he doesn't think you deserve your luck."Just think of all the things you have to be thankful for" is another noise that says one thing and means another.It could mean that the speaker is trying to get you to see your problem as part of your life as a whole.But is he trying to? Wrapped up in this phrase is the thought that your problem isn't important.It's telling you to think of all the starving people in the world when you haven't got a date for Saturday night.How can you tell the real meaning behind someone's words? One way is to take a good look at the person talking.Do his words fit the way he looks? Does what he says agree with the tone of voice, his posture, or the look in his eyes? Stop and think.The minute you spend thinking about the real meaning of what people say to you may save another mistake.Therefore, when you hear someone saying, please try to know what he really means.Don't just listen to what he says with your ears but feel the words he uses with your head.In this way you may make fewer mistakes.【小题1】..In the 1st paragraph, the writer says something that happened between him and his friends ____.A.He feels happy, thinking of how nice his friends were to himB.He feels he may not have read his friends' true feelings correctlyC.He doesn't think it was a mistake to have broken up with his friendD.He is sorry that his friends let him down【小题2】.This passage is mainly about __&&&__.A.how to avoid mistakes about money and friendsB.what to do when you listen to others talkingC.how to avoid mistakes in understanding what people tell youD.why you keep people friendly without trusting them【小题3】..According to the author, the reason why we go wrong about our friends is thatA.we fail to listen carefully when they talkB.people tend to be angry when we check what they sayC.people usually state one thing but mean anotherD.we tend to doubt what our friends say【小题4】..The underlined word "it" in the second paragraph refers to__&&&&__.A.being friendlyB.a bit of envyC.a lucky dogD.your luck
来源:学年江苏省徐州市第五中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Research shows that childhood friendships are important indicators of future success and social adjustment. Children's relationships with peers (同龄人) strongly influence their success in school, and children with fewer friends are more likely dropping out of school, becoming sad and other problems. Making and Keeping Friends Is More Than Child's Play When 6-year-old Rachel returned to school on a recent Monday morning, her eyes immediately scanned the playground for her friend Abbie. Though they were only separated by a weekend, the girls "ran right into each other's arms and hugged," recalls Rachel's mother Kathryn Willis of Gilbert. "It was like a scene from a movie." Most parents instinctively (本能地) know that having friends is good for their child. Experts agree that friendship is not simply child's play, but a powerful predictor of social adjustment throughout life. A Skill for Life "Childhood friendships serve as a very important training ground for adulthood," says Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, psychologist with the Center for Children's Health & Life Development. Researcher William Hartup states, "Peer relations contribute significantly to both social and cognitive (认知的) development." Hartup concludes that the single best childhood predictor of adult social adaptation is not school grades or classroom behavior, but rather, how well a child gets along with other children. The work of Arizona State University proves that just as being able to make and keep friends is beneficial to kids, so is the lack of friends detrimental.Good Friendships Don't Just Happen Experts agree that it is basic for children to develop high-quality friendships. But, researchers warn, these friendships don't necessarily just happen. Often, a good friendship begins with involved (卷入,牵连)parents. Valley psychologist Dr. Lynne Kenney Markan believes kids should be taught social skills in much the same way they are taught math and reading.Bad Company Many parents worry about the quality as well as the quantity of their child's friendships. "When she was in 1st grade, her supposed 'best friend' began calling her names and threatening to hurt her," says Mindy Miller. "My daughter wasn't allowed to talk to or even look at other girls in her class. It really crushed (压跨) her spirit. I told my daughter she didn't need a 'friend' like that." "I'll bend over backwards to help my son get together with a friend I think is good for him," Adler-Tapia says. "I don't look at it as manipulation (操纵), just positive parental involvement. " 【小题1】The example of Rachel and Abbie is used to show that ________.A.childhood friendship is of great benefit to their growth B.a positive friendship helps children solve emotional and physical problems C.it is a proven(被证明的) fact that peer friendship is the most rewarding experience throughout life D.Rachel missed her friend Abbie very much because of their separation of one weekend【小题2】The underlined word "detrimental" could be replaced by _______.A.valuable B.disappointing C.accurate
D.harmful【小题3】We can learn from the passage that high-quality friendship most probably results from ______.A.social skills and good study habitsB.school grades and classroom behaviors C.academic success and social adaptation D.positive parental involvement and social skills【小题4】From the last paragraph we can conclude that Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia agrees that ______.A.parents should regard making friends as something that just happens B.it's wise for parents to support and encourage healthy peer relationships C.parents only need to help their children to deal with difficult social situations D.parents are supposed to encourage their children to make as many friends as they can
来源:学年福建省三明市高三第一次月考英语卷
“Life is speeding up. Everyone is getting
unwell.”
This may sound like something someone would say
today. But in fact, an unknown citizen who lived in Rome in AD 52 wrote it.
We all love new inventions. They are exciting,
amazing and can even change our lives.
But have all these developments really improved
the quality of our lives?
Picture this: You’re rushing to finish your
homework on the computer. Your mobile phone rings, a QQ message from your
friend appears on the screen, the noise from the television is getting louder
and louder. Suddenly the computer goes blank and you lose all your work. Now
you have to stay up all night to get it done. How calm and happy do you feel?
Inventions have speeded up our lives so much
that they often leave us feeling stressed and tired. Why do you think people
who live far away from noisy cities, who have not telephones, no cars, not even
any electricity often seem to be happier? Perhaps because they lead simpler
lives.
One family in the UK went “back in time” to see
what life was like without all the inventions we have today. The grandparents,
with their daughter, and grandsons Benjamin, 10, and Tomas, 7, spent nine weeks
in a 1940s house. They had no washing machine, microwave, computer or mobile
phones.
The grandmother, Lyn, said, “It was hard
physically, but not mentally.” She believed life was less materialistic. “The
more things you have, the more difficult life becomes,” She said. The boys said
they fought less to fight over, such as their computer. Benjamin also noticed
that his grandmother had changed from being a “trendy(时髦的), beer-drinking granny, to one who cooked things.”
Here are some simple ways to beat the stress
often caused by our inventions!
Don’t be available all the time, turn off
your mobile phone at certain times of the day. Don’t check your e-mail every
day.
Don’t reply to somebody as soon as they leave a
text message just because you can. It may be fun at first, but it soon gets
annoying.
1.The
passage is mainly about &&&&&&&&.
&&&&&&&& A.problem
with technology&&
B.improvements
of our life with technology
&&&&&&&& C.the
important roles technology plays in our everyday life
&&&&&&&& D.major
changes which will be likely to happen to technology
2.The
writer quoted(引用) what a citizen in ancient Rome said at the
beginning of the story in order to &&&&&&&&.
&&&&&&&& A.share
a truth about life&&&&&
B.tell
us what life was like long time ago
&&&&&&&& C.make
us wonder what causes such a thing to happen
&&&&&&&& D.point
out that you experience some big problems and they may be the same
3.Why
did the family choose to spend some time in a 1940’s house? Because&&&&&&& .
&&&&&&&& A.they
liked to live simple lives
&&&&&&&& B.they
were curious about how people lived without modern inventions
&&&&&&&& C.they
were troubled by modern inventions
&&&&&&&& D.living
in a different time would be a lot of fun for them
4.What
do you think the underlined word “available” in the 1st suggestion
offered by the writer mean?
&&&&&&&& A.Busy
on line& B.Free.&&&& C.Be
able to&
D.Be found by others.
It was 1st January, the first
day of the year and a holiday for me.I went to the bank to get the bank work out of the way.The bank clerk nodded and I sat in front
of him.He was busy filling up entries
in his register.
I put my form and booklet in
front of him.After waiting for a few more
minutes, in which I showed all signs of being impatient, I asked him if my work
was done. He shouted, &Nothing is done,
and it will take time ! &
Just then I saw his morning cup
of tea, which had been lying there for the last ten minutes, untouched.The tea had turned almost cold while he
was doing his work.Suddenly
I felt what this man must be feeling
when customers like me come always in
a hurry to get their work done.We
do not even feel the need to thank them for being there.
So, I told him, &Sir, you
please have your tea.I am
not in a hurry.& This man suddenly looked
up at me and for the first time we had eye contact.I saw a different person there, who was as
hard pressed for time as I always am.
I saw both of us sailing in the
same boat. I felt that he was also
missing the small things in life like a hot cup of tea or lying in a warm bed
for a few more minutes like me.He
gave me a rare smile and said, &It is an eve you are
not in a hurry but somebody else will be.
He really touched my heart with
his wise words.I felt that all this time I
thought of him as a someone who was there for my convenience, but today I suddenly
felt a strange communion with him vowed to be friendly with people who help me
with my work and be thankful that they are there for me.
56.Which of the following is NOT true of the
    A.He works in the bank as a clerk, too.
    B.He went to the bank to do some business.
    C.He was touched by the untouched cup of tea.
    D.He got annoyed after waiting a few minutes.
57.What can we learn about the bank clerk?
    A.He hated to work on a holiday .
    B.He was under great work pressure.
    C.He didn't like his work in the bank.
    D.He communicated well with his customers.
58.What can you learn from the underlined
sentence in Paragraph 5?
    A.He was sometimes in the similar situation.
    B.They once sailed in the same boat.
    C.They expected to sail in the same boat.
    D.He's too busy to sail in a boat, too.
59.The writer's attitude towards the bank
clerk might be that of       
    A. tolerance   B. satisfaction    C. sympathy     
D. gratitude
60.What does the text try to tell us?
To be patient with your customers.
 B. Helping others is helping yourself.
To be thankful to those who help you.
It is our duty to do things for others.

精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!ssh - Git Extensions using Putty: The Servers Host Key is Not Cached in the Registry (but I think it is) - Server Fault
to customize your list.
Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Following the commands below, I am under the impression that my key is added to "the registry". What am I doing, or where is putty screwing up. I should note that scp alone works because I coppied my id_rsa key from my cygwin installation to my /c/Users/mehoggan/.ssh diroctory and ssh-add'd it. However it is the git portion that is not working. My .ppk file is located in PuTTY's default location /c/Users/mehoggan/Documents. The public version was coppied and pasted up to gerrit.
$ /c/Program\ Files/GitExtensions/PuTTY/plink.exe -P 29418 -l mehoggan matthewh.me
The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
think it is.
The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is:
"finger print"
If you trust this host, enter "y" to add the key to
PuTTY's cache and carry on connecting.
If you want to carry on connecting just once, without
adding the key to the cache, enter "n".
If you do not trust this host, press Return to abandon the
connection.
Store key in cache? (y/n) y
Using username "mehoggan".
Welcome to Gerrit Code Review
Hi Matthew Hoggan, you have successfully connected over SSH.
Unfortunately, interactive shells are disabled.
To clone a hosted Git repository, use:
git clone ssh://mehoggan@www.matthewh.me:29418/REPOSITORY_NAME.git
mehoggan@MEHOGGAN-PC ~/Devel
$ git clone ssh://mehoggan@www.matthewh.me:29418/gerrit-userstats && scp -p -P 29418 mehoggan@www
.matthewh.me:hooks/commit-msg gerrit-userstats/.git/hooks/
Cloning into 'gerrit-userstats'...
The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
think it is.
The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is:
&finger print&
Connection abandoned.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
In the first part, you are connecting to matthewh.me, and in the second one you are connectiong to www.matthewh.met.
The first connection stored the host key for matthewh.me.
The second connection asks for the host key, because the key for www.matthewh.me isn't yet stored.
You should connect with putty to www.matthewh.me, and store the host key before running git.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Server Fault works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 think pad e420 i5 的文章

随机推荐