many people thinklike to...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初中英语额.III.Many people like to keep animals as pets,like dogs,cats or birds.But now some pigs,sheep or other animals are kept as pets.Which animal do you want to keep as a pet?Why?I like to keep ______as pet because____________________________________________________________________________________郁闷.写什么我都不知道.字少不要紧的.
shitouwa5328
I like to keep a white rabbit as pet because I like white,it looks clean and quiet,and it won't make some noise,and looks very lovely我喜欢养大白兔当宠物因为我喜欢白色,它看起来又干净又老实,不会弄出噪音,很可爱嘿嘿不知道行不行
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like to keep a dog as a pet because a dog is kind and honest to his owner,it can keep the house for the people.祝你进步!
dogbecause dog is always admittedly thought to be the most faithful companion of people.
catbecause cat is so sweet,them often sleep all the day , and them like neat.when them play with you,you can happy and comfortbale这道题是问你喜欢什么动物作为你的宠物,为什么?你还可以写些别的。因为我很少养宠物 所以写他们的好处就少 你在自己多加一些
我的个人观点:I like to keep a parrot(鹦鹉) as a pet,because it can speak the human words.
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Many people like to travel by plane, but I don't..
阅读理解。
&&&& Many people like to travel by plane, but I don't like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late. You can't open the windows. You can't choose the food. Planes are fast, but they still take hours to go out of the airport and into the city. &&&& I like traveling by train. I think trains are safe. Railway stations are usually in cities. When you are late for a train, you can catch another one. You can walk around in the train and open the windows. You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a little more time. I also like cars. You can start your journey when you want to, and you don't need to get to a railway station or a bus stop. Also you can carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.
1. Why do many people like to travel by plane?
A. Because it is fast. B. Because it is safe. C. Because you can walk around in the plane. D. Because it is cheap.
2. Which is not the good thing about the train?
A. It is safe. B. It takes a little more time. C. You can open the windows. D. You can walk around in the train.
3. If you want to take a lot of things with you, what do you take to go out?
A. A bus. B. A car. C. A train. D. A bike.
4. What is the bad thing about the car?
A. You needn't go to a station. B. You can start your journey when you want to. C. There are too many cars on the road. D. You needn't go to a bus station.
5. What does the writer think of the plane, the train and the car?
A. He thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport. B. He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time. C. He likes to take a car because he has a car. D. He likes to take a plane because it's fast.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Many people like to travel by plane, but I don't..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Many people like to travel by plane, but I don't..”考查相似的试题有:
231042257687262397252135106411300236当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Many people like to watch TV. Watching TV is1of ..
完形填空。
&&&&& Many people like to watch TV. Watching TV is&&&&1&&&&of the most important activities of the day. TVbrings the outside world closer to people's home. Some people&&&&2&&&&the world is&&&&3&&&&than before becauseof TV. What's going on in other countries? How&&&&4&&&&people live in faraway places? &&&&5&&&&there a good sports game somewhere? What's life in the deepest part of the sea? If you want to&&&&6&&&&these and other kinds of questions, just turn&&&&7&&&the TV and watch it. Of course people can also learn through reading orlistening&&&&8&&&&the radio. But TV can help them learn better and more easily,&&&&9&&&&they can hear and watchat the same time. TV can give&&&10&&&new ideas. It's a wonderful thing.
(&&&& ) 1. A. one&&& (&& & ) 2. A. tell&&& (&&& &) 3. A. small&& (&&& &) 4. A. does&&& (&& & ) 5. A. Is&&&(&& & ) 6. A. know&&& (&& & ) 7. A. on&&&&& (&& & ) 8. A. with&&& (&& & ) 9. A. where& (&& & ) 10. A. we&&&&&
B. any&&&&& && B. speak&& & B. smaller& & B. do&&&&&& & B. Are&&&&& &B. see&&&&&& &B. down&&&&&& & B. at&&&&&& &B. which&&&& & B. our&&&&&
C. some&&&& & C. say&&&& && C. bigger &C. can&&&&& &C. Were&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find&&&&& C. off&&&&&&& & C. to&&&&&& & C. because& & C. us&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5: ACBBA&&&&&& & 6-10: AACCC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Many people like to watch TV. Watching TV is1of ..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Many people like to watch TV. Watching TV is1of ..”考查相似的试题有:
7111011485911504826786515193351016当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Many people like animals. Now a lot of people have..
&&&& Many people like animals. Now a lot of people have animals as pets (宠物). Usually people like to have dogs, cats, fish and other animals. Many young people have animals because they think these animals &are interesting. Some old people have pets because they don't live with their children.Molly lives in No.25&&& Garden Street. He is a doctor, but he helps dogs. People usually call him The Dog Doctor. When their dogs get sick (生病), they call him on the telephone. He goes to the people's houses and helps them. He gives the dogs the right medicine(药物). Wherever(无论) he goes, he is always welcome.
1. What kind of animals do people keep?
A. Dogs.B. Cats.C. Fish.D. A1l of the above.
2. Why do old people keep pets?
A. Because they don't live with their sons or daughters.B. Because they don't have children.C. Because they think animals are interesting.D. Because they like animals.
3. Does Molly help animals?
A. Yes, he is.B. Yes, he does.C. No, he isn't.D. No, he doesn't.
4. Which is the best title (题目)?
A. A Dog Doctor.B. A New Pet Store.C. Pets and Doctors. D. An Interesting Animal.
5.Where does Molly live?
A. In a hospital.B. In a city.C. In a garden.D. In No.25 Garden Street.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5: DABCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Many people like animals. Now a lot of people have..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Many people like animals. Now a lot of people have..”考查相似的试题有:
60883245052157724132233115166235496下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译Many people like to travel (旅行) by plane,but I don’t like it because an airport(机场)is usually far from the city.You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off (起飞) and it is often late.You can’t open the window.You can’t choose(选择)the food.Planes are fast,but they still take hours to get out of the airport and into the city.I like traveling by train.I think trains are safe (安全的).Railway stations(火车站) are usually in cities.When you can’t catch a train,you can catch another one.You can walk around in the train and open the windows.You can see many interesting things on your way.I know it takes a little more time.I also like cars.You can start your journey (旅行) when you want to,and you don’t need to get to a railway station or a bus stop.Also you can carry many things with you in a car.But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.
许多人喜欢乘飞机旅行,但我不喜欢,因为机场总是离市内很远.你必须提早到达机场,等上几个小时飞机才能起飞,而且,还总是晚点.你不能打开机上的窗户.你不能选择机上的食物.飞机是很快,但是你还是要花上几个小时走出机场,再走进市内.我喜欢乘火车旅行.我觉得火车很安全.火车站通常是在市内的.当你赶不上一班火车时,你还可以乘坐另一班.你可以在火车里随意走动,还可以打开窗户.你还能欣赏沿途有趣的东西.我知道它花费的时间有点多.我还喜欢乘汽车.只要你想,你随时可以开始你的旅行,而且你不用去火车站和汽车站.你还可以随身携带许多东西,放到车里.但有时路上的车会很多.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
许多人喜欢乘飞机旅行,但我不喜欢,因为机场总是离市内很远。你必须提早到达机场,等上几个小时飞机才能起飞,而且,还总是晚点。你不能打开机上的窗户。你不能选择机上的食物。飞机是很快,但是你还是要花上几个小时走出机场,再走进市内。我喜欢乘火车旅行。我觉得火车很安全。火车站通常是在市内的。当你赶不上一班火车时,你还可以乘坐另一班。你可以在火车里随意走动,还可以打开窗户。你还能欣赏沿途有趣的东西。...
许多人喜欢乘飞机旅行,但我不喜欢,因为机场总是离市内很远。你必须提早到达机场,等上几个小时飞机才能起飞,而且,还总是晚点。你不能打开机上的窗户。你不能选择机上的食物。飞机是很快,但是你还是要花上几个小时走出机场,再走进市内。我喜欢乘火车旅行。我觉得火车很安全。火车站通常是在市内的。当你赶不上一班火车时,你还可以乘坐另一班。你可以在火车里随意走动,还可以打开窗户。你还能欣赏沿途有趣的东西。...
很多人喜欢乘飞机去旅行,不过我不喜欢,因为通常机场远离所在的城市。必须早早赶到机场,还要等待数个小时飞机才会起飞,而且航班常常晚点。你不能开窗户,还不能挑选食物。飞机是快,但是乘客们还要花数个小时才能出机场和进入目的城市。
我喜欢乘火车旅行。我认为火车是安全的。火车站通常在城市里。若赶不上一趟列车,你可以赶上另外一列。你可以在列车上走一走并打开窗户,在旅途中能够看到许多有意思的事儿...
很多人喜欢乘飞机去旅行,但我不喜欢它,因为机场通常是从很远的城市。你必须早点到那里等候数小时的飞机起飞并经常迟到。你不能打开窗户。你不能选择食物。飞机快,但他们仍然需要数小时滚出去的机场进入市区。我喜欢乘火车旅行。我觉得火车安全。火车站通常是在城市。当你没能赶上火车,你可以再抓一个。你可以走在火车和打开窗户。你可以看见许多有趣的东西对你的方式。我知道这需要一点时间。我也喜欢汽车。你可以开始你的旅程...
谢谢lz了 真是帮了大忙正在做这篇文章的完形填空就看到了原文真是谢谢了
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 many people think 的文章