英语专业翻译英文句子句子

请用英语翻译句子_百度知道
请用英语翻译句子
请用英语翻译句&&& 听首歌想念某即使身边觉温暖曾经现嘛遥远记忆我想清楚记曾经些美让我怀念  现我才发现现实残酷夜寂静冷漠繁华城市我找让自停歇港口我知道才填满内空虚我躲角落数着知何陨落泪水  似乎自已经习惯深夜用伤文字表达自情习惯伤、流泪、委屈、抱怨、悲伤、失望或许习惯现状本文字隐藏奈何文字传递让痛觉快速传染给我总静静打我默默我蔓延限扩张  许龄岁月增许内经历熟总听别说自处社环境要等待争取放弃往往候事情原起点.  未都确定没空气都沉重窒息再节奏音乐奏我份觉仰望幸福高度谁允许肮脏世界绚丽想假空虚痛奈何桥莲花见证谁与谁两世繁华或许着种折磨原幸福旦决堤塌疼痛足让呼吸都存全部消失间每种创伤都另种熟.
when i listen the that song, I will miss someone, eventhough he doesn't stay with me, i still feel warm.how are you recently someone? in my memory,i only remember you. i can remember everything clearly, i still miss the most precious memories.
now i realised that the reality is crute,the night is slience and hardhearted,in this big city,i can't find the harbor that i can stop,i don't knoe how to fill my empty heart, i sit alone in the corner with tears fellen down...
seems like i get used to write the sentimaental words to fit my mood, get used to be sad ,burst into tears ,complained disppointed.
maybe, that is a reality not a suppose. i realised the pity hiding from the words, and the words tell the hurt of painful heart.. it can mood me.
so many people tell me, i should learn to grow up, learn to wait, learn to get chances and learn to give up, but, so many time, when we wanto to changes to do manythings, when you look back, you still stand at the begining, you didn't change anything that you want.
in the long distance in the future, everything is not clear. i feel Stop breathing whitout you in my world,
the most beatiful music can't play my mood, i can't imagination the lenghth of happiness, who allow you to be beautiful like that,
maybe alive is a hurt,.the happiness is broken, i can breath with all the suffering,why? there is nothing left. everything has gone in the time zone., every hurt become a mature mind.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
when i listen the that song, I will miss someone, eventhough he doesn't stay with me, i still feel warm.how are you recently someone? in my memory,i only remember you. i can remember everything clearly, i still miss the most precious memories.
now i realised that the reality is crute,the night is slience and hardhearted,in this big city,i can't find the harbor that i can stop,i don't knoe how to fill my empty heart, i sit alone in the corner with tears fellen down...
seems like i get used to write the sentimaental words to fit my mood, get used to be sad ,burst into tears ,complained disppointed.
maybe, that is a reality not a suppose. i realised the pity hiding from the words, and the words tell the hurt of painful heart.. it can mood me.
so many people tell me, i should learn to grow up, learn to wait, learn to get chances and learn to give up, but, so many time, when we wanto to changes to do manythings, when you look back, you still stand at the begining, you didn't change anything that you want.
in the long distance in the future, everything is not clear. i feel Stop breathing whitout you in my world,
the most beatiful music can't play my mood, i can't imagination the lenghth of happiness, who allow you to be beautiful like that,
maybe alive is a hurt,.the happiness is broken, i can breath with all the suffering,why? there is nothing left. everything has gone in the time zone.,
期待毫无压力直译此文的大牛。
Listen to a song, miss a person, even if not in the side, also a good warm feeling, once that person now? Distant memories, I only thought of you, remember, once the good, let me miss.. Now I know, the reality is cruel, the silence of the night and cold, in this bustling city, I find can let all ports, I don't know how to fill the emptiness inside, I a person hiding in the corner count when falling tears.. Seem to have been used in the middle of the night with sad words to express oneself mood now, accustomed to a sad, tears, injustice, complain, sad, disappointed. Perhaps, it is not used but the status quo, that's the way it is. Learn the words hidden feel helpless feeling, the words more relay hurt feeling, because it can be quickly transmitted to me, always can impress me quietly, quietly spreading in my heart, the infinite expansion of perhaps the age grows with age, perhaps because experience will mature, always listen to others said, he is the social environment, to learn how to grow up, learn to wait, learn to fight, learn to give up, but why often many many things will go back to the original starting point.So long in the future, what still uncertain, without you are heavy air to stifle the rhythm of the music, and I also played for the feeling you, don't look, the height of happiness, who allow you in this dirty world, beautiful like that? Want to if is the emptiness of pain, but the Lotus Bridge, who witnessed the flourishing and the two who? Perhaps, life is a kind of torture, original happiness once breaching of the dike, fell to the pain letting a person cannot breathe, why don't exist, all disappear in time, every one kind of wound, is that one kind is mature.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语翻译句子
1.这台买几年了?
2.电脑在全世界广泛应用。
3.这本词典你借多久了?
4.我们的朋友遍天下。
5.他决定辞职。
1. How many years have you had this computer?
2. The computer is widely used all over the world.
3. How long have you kept this dictionary?
4. I have friends all over the world.
5. He decided to quit the job.
回答数:1954
买几年了?
1. How many years have you had this computer?
2.电脑在全世界广泛应用。
2. The computer is widely used all over the world.
3.这本词典你借多久了?
3. How long have you kept this dictionary?
4.我们的朋友遍天下。
4. Our friends are all over the world.
5.他决定辞职。
5. He decided to quit the job.
如果你以后还有英语方面的问题想要问,或者需要一些有关英语的信息,我推荐一个好地方给你&&《新东方英语论坛(名师在线有问必答) 精英英语论坛》。你可以在百度上搜一下,里面是新东方的老师在回答问题,还能改作文、查英语学习资料等等。而且当天你就能得到准确答案,又及时又专业。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!英语翻译句子总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
7页免费6页免费9页免费6页免费40页1下载券2页免费6页免费4页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费2页免费4页1下载券21页免费162页1下载券
英语翻译句子总结|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
我在星期天上午做作业,打扫屋子。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
1.我不认识这辆车的主人(belong to)I don't whom this car belongs to.2.约翰提到的几个人,他对他们评价不高(think highly of)John talked about several people,which I didn't think highly of .3.她给了我们食物和衣服,没求任何回报,这事儿令我们感动(in return)She provided us with food and clothes and asked for nothing in return,which made us moved.4.毫无疑问,搜寻那些丢失的文物的工作将会继续下去(no doubt)No doubt that the work about searching for those missing relics will continue.
I do my homework and clearn my rooom at sunday{这个应该是一般现在时,不用变成过去时}
Sunday保证正确,给采纳哦
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
不管我说什么,也不管我怎么说,他说是我错了(no matter)我们虽然看不见空气,但却能感觉到它(while)为了正午以前赶到那里,我们很早就动身了(so that)她还没来得及坐下来,就听见有人敲门(hardly..when)他昨晚直到12点才睡觉(Not..until)
提问者采纳
1 no matter what i said, no matter how i explained, he said it was my fault2 we can not see the ari, while we can feel it.3 we started off very early so that we could get there before noon4 he had hardly sitted down when he heard a knock on the door或者 hardly had he sitted down when....5 he didn't go to bed until 12 o'clock
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
No matter I said anything, also, no matter how I did say, he said was I mistakenly (no matter) we, although could not see the air, but actually could feel it (while) before high noon rushed to there, we very early left (so that) she not to have sit with enough time down, heard some people to knock on a door (hardly. .when) he only then to sleep last night until 12 o'clock (Not. .until)
No matter what I say, no matter how I said that, he said that I was wrong while we can not see the air, but they can feel it
In order to arrive there before noon, we had to leave earlyShe still had time to sit down, I heard someone knock on the door He was not until 12 o'clock last night before bed
1.No matter what I said nor how I said, he said I was wrong.2.We can feel air while we can't see it.3.W set about very early so that we could get there before noon.4.She hardly sat down when there was a knock on the door.5.He didn't fall asleep until 12 o'clock last night.
No matter what I say and how I say, he means that is may fault. We can feel the air while we can not see them.For arriving them by midday, so that we got off ealier. It is hardly to sit well when she heard someone kockingHe did not go to sleep until 12
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 专业翻译英文句子 的文章

随机推荐