这是什么意思?:HAI RTrtl8711am datasheetO...

请问这段印度语是什么意思呀大概意思就行了.一二句告诉我就行了..khabi pass khabi fail aur tumhe jada dhuk is liye hai kyun ke aaj tak meine tum se khabi negetive report nahi sune ...koi baat nahi fikar na karo na tesn hoee.karra hai to himaat karo ...meh_百度作业帮
请问这段印度语是什么意思呀大概意思就行了.一二句告诉我就行了..khabi pass khabi fail aur tumhe jada dhuk is liye hai kyun ke aaj tak meine tum se khabi negetive report nahi sune ...koi baat nahi fikar na karo na tesn hoee.karra hai to himaat karo ...meh
大概意思就行了.一二句告诉我就行了..khabi pass khabi fail aur tumhe jada dhuk is liye hai kyun ke aaj tak meine tum se khabi negetive report nahi sune ...koi baat nahi fikar na karo na tesn hoee.karra hai to himaat karo ...mehanat karo ...aur bus kar ke dkhika doo...sab kuch mumkin hai is duniya mein ...uske liye bus ke will power chaeal ...mujhe patta hai tum kar lo ge ...himmat maat haroo...bus punjabi style mein suru karo do metnat ..aur khao chal tere to aab mein kar ke dheekhoon ge
在孟买中国汇找了个在印度的朋友看了看.意思是:不要在意现在成功与失败,即便暂时的失败,也没关系,只要你坚持努力,就一定会获得最后的成功!
您可能关注的推广回答者:牛津小学英语总复习专项训练•用所给词的适当形式填空30.----What (do) Su Hai do on last Sunday morning?----She (go) for a walk in the park.31.---- (do) you go swimming last Saturday?----No.We (watch) a film.32.----What (do) Wang Bing usually do after sch_百度作业帮
牛津小学英语总复习专项训练•用所给词的适当形式填空30.----What (do) Su Hai do on last Sunday morning?----She (go) for a walk in the park.31.---- (do) you go swimming last Saturday?----No.We (watch) a film.32.----What (do) Wang Bing usually do after sch
30.----What (do) Su Hai do on last Sunday morning?----She (go) for a walk in the park.31.---- (do) you go swimming last Saturday?----No.We (watch) a film.32.----What (do) Wang Bing usually do after school?----He usually (go) home and (draw) some pictures.33.----Is Miss Li in the teacher’s office now?----No.She’s (take) photos in the garden.34.It’s ( rainy / raining) in spring in New York.35.Summer in New York is as (hot / hotter) as Nanjing.36.Su Yang wants to know about (weather / the weather) in Shanghai.37.(There is / There are) a lot of rain in spring in the city.38.Which season (are / do) you like best?39.Ben (want) a penfriend in China.40.Miss Li (like) (draw) horses.41.My hobbies are (swim) and (dance).42.I (read) newspapers last night.43.I am (do ) my homework now.44.David is (show) his photos to his classmates.45.I (have) a birthday party last week.My penfriend (come) to my party,and I was very happy.46.----Do you like (yellow flower)?----No,I don’t.47.---- (there be) any shops near your school?----Yes.48.----Do you like (row)?----Yes,I do.49.----What are you going to do?----I’m going to (have a picnic).50.Last Friday,I (take part in) a sports meeting.谁答得好加分
30 did went31 Did watcheu32 does goes draws33 taking 34 rainy35.Summer in New York is as (hot) as Nanjing.36.Su Yang wants to know about ( the weather) in Shanghai.37.(There is ) a lot of rain in spring in the city.38.Which season ( do) you like best?39.Ben (wants ) a penfriend in China.40.Miss Li (likes) (drawing ) horses.41.My hobbies are (swimming ) and (dancing).42.I (read) newspapers last night.43.I am (doing ) my homework now.44.David is (showing) his photos to his classmates.45.I (had) a birthday party last week.My penfriend (came) to my party,and I was very happy.46.----Do you like (yellow flowers) ----No,I don’t.47.---- (Are there ) any shops near your school?----Yes.48.----Do you like (rowing ----Yes,I do.49.----What are you going to do?----I’m going to (have a picnic).50.Last Friday,I (took part in) a sports meeting.cinema是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
电影制作术
电影制片业
[C]电影院 movie theater
[S]电影放映 a showing of a film
[S]电影艺术; 电影业 the art or industry of making films
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
cinema&:&电 ...
在&&中查看更多...
cinema&:&电 ...
在&&中查看更多...
a medium that dissemin
"theater pieces transferred to celluloid"
"this story would be good cinema"
"film coverage of sporting events"
a theater where films are shown
cinema的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
They streamed out of the cinema.
他们涌出电影院。
There is a telephone booth near the cinema.
电影院附近有一个电话亭。
He has an urge to become a cinema star.
他渴望当一名电影明星。
When going to the cinema we prefer Czech films and the country has a great tradition for film-making.
去电影院时,我们更偏爱捷克电影,这个国家有了不起的电影拍摄传统。
用作名词 (n.)
The cinema admits only 300 persons.
该电影院只能容纳300人。
The cinema was half empty.
影院里空着一半座位。
The cinema was farther down the road than I thought.
电影院在这条路上比我想得还远。
Is there anything good on at the cinema tonight?
今晚电影院有好电影上演吗?
Do they allow smoking in the cinemas?
他们允许在电影院里抽烟吗?
The tickets for the cinema must be retained well by a careful person.
电影票必须让细心人保管好。
We live opposite the cinema.
我们住在电影院的对面。
There are eight cinemas in the city.
市内有8家电影院。
He's worked in the cinema all his life.
他一生从事电影事业。
The cinema industry was hard hit by the economic depression.
经济萧条使电影制片业受到很大打击。
Are you interested in the cinema?
你对电影艺术有兴趣吗?
These novels have been rendered into cinema.
这些小说已被改编成电影。
Are you fond of the cinema?
你喜欢看电影吗?
用作名词 (n.)
at the cinema
看电影 watching movies
I was at the cinema with my friend yesterday evening.
昨天晚上我和我的朋友看电影去了。
go to the cinema
看电影 watch movies
Mary went to the cinema and her sister went, too.
玛丽去看电影了,她妹妹也去了。
How often do you go to the cinema?—Once a week.
你多长时间去看一次电影?—— 一周一次。
I don't go to the cinema often.
我不常看电影。
I'm going to the cinema tonight.Would you like to come with me?
晚上我去看电影,你愿意一起去吗?
用作名词 (n.)
在电影院工作
cinema的详细讲解:
cinema的意思是“电影院”,是可数名词。
cinema也可指“电影业,电影艺术; 电影放映”,用作单数,常与定冠词the连用。
the cinema也可统指“电影”,但在美式英语中更常用movie(s),在英式英语中更常用picture(s)或film(s)。
cinema, theatre
cinema指电影院; theatre指剧场。可放电影又可供演出的剧院既可称为cinema,也可称为theatre。cinema以放电影为主, theatre以上演话剧、音乐会、戏曲等为主。
在口语中,下面几句的意思相同:
I'm going to the cinema this evening.
I'm going to the movies this evening.(AmE)
I'm going to the films this evening.(BrE)
I'm going to the pictures this evening.(BrE)
I'm going to a movie this evening.(AmE)
I'm going to a film this evening.(BrE)
I'm going to a picture this evening.(BrE)
今晚我将去看电影。
这些名词均有“电影”之意。
:cinema与the连用指(上映的)电影,电影工业;可指电影院;在英国与the连用还可指电影艺术。
:film指电影、影片,普通用词。
:movie美国英语中的口语用词。
:picture从原义指银幕或电视屏幕上的图像引申指影片。
今天晚上我们去看电影吧。
误 Let's go to cinema tonight.
正 Let's go to the cinema tonight.
析 表示“去看电影”,须说go to the cinema,冠词不可省略。
☆ 直接源自希腊语的kinematograph,意为电影院。
cinema的海词问答与网友补充:
cinema的相关资料:
cinema&:&电影 ...
在&&中查看更多...
cinema&:&电影院,电 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
动词film的第三人称单...
默片,无声片...
cinema:cinema n. 电影院, 电影习惯用语go to cinema 看电影去…
相关词典网站:why.do.you.go.to.shang.hai……把这句话翻译成你去上海干she么?可以?_百度作业帮
why.do.you.go.to.shang.hai……把这句话翻译成你去上海干she么?可以?
why.do.you.go.to.shang.hai……把这句话翻译成你去上海干she么?可以?
把why改为what就可以了音节划分:be?sides
中频词,你记住了吗?
[b?'sa?dz]
[b?'sa?dz]
(表示排斥)除…之外(还有);
在…之外(还有),…之余兼
大家都在背:
1. I think she has many good qualities besides being very beautiful.
我觉得她不但长得非常漂亮,而且还有很多优秀品质。
来自柯林斯例句
2. There was only one person besides Ford who knew Julia Jameson.
除了福特以外,只有一个人认识朱莉娅·詹姆森。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Besides diets, he devised punishing exercise routines.
除了节制饮食,他还设计了魔鬼健身计划。
来自柯林斯例句
4. We have lots of things in common besides music.
除了音乐,我们还有很多共通点。
来自《权威词典》
5. Besides the acting being true to life, the singing was splendid.
不但动作十分逼真, 演唱也极为出色.
来自《简明英汉词典》
1. “此外,而且”释义下的同义词
其他释义下的同义词
: 着重于指另外还有。
: 侧重指不包括在内。
: 侧重于排除在外,从整体里减去。可与but换用,但语气较强。
: 多用于在说明基本情况或对主要部分加以肯定,还引出相反的原因或细节,从而部分地修正前面的主要意思,含惋惜意味。
此外;另外;除了 Besides something or beside something means in addition to it.&
【搭配模式】:oft PREP -ing
【搭配模式】:cl ADV
I think she has many good qualities besides being very beautiful...
我觉得她不但长得非常漂亮,而且还有很多优秀品质。
There was only one person besides Ford who knew Julia Jameson.
除了福特以外,只有一个人认识朱莉娅·詹姆森。
Besides is also an adverb.
You get to sample lots of baked things and take home masses of cookies besides.
您不仅可以品尝各种烘烤糕点,还可以带很多饼干回家。
而且,再说(强调所补充的内容) Besides is used to emphasize an additional point that you are making, especially one that you consider to be important.&
【搭配模式】:ADV with cl
The house was too expensive and too big. Besides, I'd grown fond of our little rented house.
这座房子太贵太大了。再说,我已经喜欢上我们租的小房子了。
Usage Note
Do not confuse besides, except, except for, and unless. You use besides to introduce extra things in addition to the ones you are mentioning already. Fruit will give you, besides enjoyment, a source of vitamins. However, note that if you talk about 'the only thing' or 'the only person' besides a particular person or thing, besides means the same as 'apart from'. He was the only person besides Gertrude who talked to Guy. You use except to introduce the only things, situations, people, or ideas that a statement does not apply to. All of his body relaxed except his right hand... Travelling was impossible, except in the cool of the morning. You use except for before something that prevents a statement from being completely true. The classrooms were silent, except for the scratching of pens on paper... I had absolutely no friends except for Tom.Unless is used to introduce the only situation in which something will take place or be true. In the 1940s, unless she wore gloves a woman was not properly dressed... You must not give compliments unless you mean them.
不要混淆 besides, except, except for 和 unless。besides 用于引出已提及事物之外的其他事物:Fruit will give you, besides enjoyment, a source of vitamins(水果不但好吃,而且富含维生素)。但应注意,用于谈论除某人或某物之外唯一的人或物时, besides 的意思与 apart from 相同:He was the only person besides Gertrude who talked to Guy(除了格特鲁德以外,他是唯一和盖伊说话的人)。except 用来引出陈述中唯一不适用的事物、情形、人或想法:All of his body relaxed except his right hand(除了右手以外,他全身上下都放松了),Travelling was impossible, except in the cool of the morning(除了在凉爽的早晨,其他时候出门是不可能的)。except for 用于引出使某说法不能完全成立的事物:The classrooms were silent, except for the scratching of pens on paper(除了钢笔在纸上发出的沙沙声,教室里一片寂静),I had absolutely no friends except for Tom(除了汤姆,我一个朋友也没有)。unless 用于引出某事发生或成立所必需的条件:In the 1940s, unless she wore gloves a woman was not properly dressed(在20世纪40年代,女人若不戴手套就是着装不得体),You must not give compliments unless you mean them(除非出自真心实意,否则不要随便恭维)。
1. 而且, 还有
besides, I'm too tired.
我不想去, 再说我也太累了。
2. 此外;以及;也
1. (表示排斥)除…之外(还有)
He had other people to take care of besides me.
除了我以外, 他还需要照料其他人。
"I don't want t besides, we can't afford it"
"she couldn't shelter behind him all the time and in any case he wasn't always with her"
"he has a Mercedes, too"
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 what am i to do 的文章

随机推荐