sebum clear clay clay是什么意思...

The Effects of Bentonite Clay on the Face |
You're all caught up!
Americans spend billions of dollars each year on cleansers, toners and scrubs to improve their complexions. These chemical-based products often contain harsh alcohols and soaps. Bentonite clay is an alternative facial treatment. The mineral gets its name from its source -- it is harvested from soil near Fort Benton, Wyoming.
writes that when it is taken internally, bentonite clay can help the body rid itself of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. Its detoxifying properties are extended when applied to the skin.
Acne is caused by the overproduction of sebum, oils that keep the skin moisturized. When too much sebum collects on the skin, it can clog pores and cause the formation of blemishes. A study published in the February 1983 &Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology& used bentonite clay on mesh gauze for absorbing sebum to determine the skin's secretion rate. The study showed that subjects with acne inflammation secrete three times as much sebum as those with clear skin. Bentonite was the clay of choice for the scientific group, due to its electrical properties. When mixed with water and applied to the skin's surface, its molecules become charged and draw out toxins from beneath the skin.
Edema, or the swelling of soft tissue beneath the skin, is caused by fluid and sodium retention, and is often a sign of a serious medical condition such as congestive heart failure or kidney problems or a side effect of medications.
reports that bentonite clay &swells open like a highly porous sponge,& sucking up water, binding to excess sodium and eliminating toxins.
Eczema and psoriasis are skin conditions caused by fungal infections on the surface of the skin. According to a study published in the &Journal of General Microbiology,& most fungi carry positive charges. A negatively charged bentonite mask, when applied to the skin, can help to heal these infections by attracting and absorbing the fungus.
Activated bentonite clay assists the body to heal and regenerate skin tissue. In a study reported in &Acta Medica Iranica,& Iran's major medical journal, rats inflicted with a 1 cm round wound were twice as likely to heal within a seven-day period after bentonite clay treatment than the untreated animals, and three times as many rats with induced 1 cm incisional wounds healed within seven days after bentonite treatment compared to the untreated control group.
Lose Weight. Feel Great
Change your life with MyPlate by LIVESTRONG.COM
Gain 2 pounds per week
Gain 1.5 pounds per week
Gain 1 pound per week
Gain 0.5 pound per week
Maintain my current weight
Lose 0.5 pound per week
Lose 1 pound per week
Lose 1.5 pounds per week
Lose 2 pounds per week
CURRENTLY TRENDING
Advertisement
Advertisementthrown clear是什么意思
thrown clear是什么意思
09-05-01 &匿名提问
请登录后再发表评论!Clear the Path, Heading to Your Goals Straightaway.
Recently we publishedHow to set your goals and actually achieve them.  We normally have a perception in mind that we will set a goal, will reach it somehow hassle free. Initially it seems relatively easy and we start progressing as well but at some point we get drained out and leave it in between.
We have to understand that one has to go through obstacles to reach that goal. Well there is no fun also achieving something with that much ease. That's why goals are made. To feel enthralled, enthusiastic that you have achieved them. Obstacles, if one perceives can hold you back while for other can be like a stepping stone, a step closer to the goal. Which perception you face while accomplishing that goal?
Below are some of the steps which if you follow, will help you in overcoming those obstacles:
1) Start by setting smaller goals first:
Setting goals and accomplishing them is somewhat a new change you incorporate in your life. The mistake most people do is to set long term complicated goals and try to achieve them in short time. The result, they give up very early. Try to make smaller goals and accomplishing them before moving on to bigger goals. This way you would be prepared to focus more and there would be less chances of slip ups.
2) Manage your time well:
Many times it happens that we fail to schedule our activities at a proper time making it difficult for ourselves. The main thing is to make a proper schedule of all the activities that are needed to be done to accomplish that goal. the best part is proper time management.
3) Change negative thoughts to positive ones:
Whenever a negative emotion takes over, try not to get affected.  Instead try to divert your mind by taking sometime off. It will let you relieve from insecurity.
Have it helped you in overcoming your obstacles?Do let us know in the comments section below.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Bloggermail Alert!!! Not so long ago, Cassandra from Citrus Clear emailed me asking if she could send a pack of beauty goodies for review. Got this parcel all...
By& Wickedying
No one loves summer as much as I do but this year I've noticed a strange problem: a dry, flaky scalp! So gross! I finally have the mermaid hair of my dreams...
By& Bostonista
Having a beautiful skin that is clear and glowing is the wish of every one. Some are lucky enough to get a beautiful skin naturally, while others have to work...
By& Stylishwalks
HAIR & BEAUTY,
We all wish to have a clear and smooth skin that is free from any pimples, acne or any other marks. Some of the common problems of the skin are blackheads,...
By& Stylishwalks
HAIR & BEAUTY,
Is spending long hours at the spa and beauty parlor draining your money? If so, here is a solution for you. Try out some of the home made face packs given below...
By& Stylishwalks
HAIR & BEAUTY,
Readers,Have I told you I love this stuff? I usually leave it on for approximately 20 minutes. I mix just a little spoonful of the Aztec Clay with another 1...
By& Jadato
Hellos! Today I’ll be sharing a new addition to my SkinCare Family and this is the IASO: Intensive Clear Conditioner. To give a little background for the brand...
By& Allaboutjyl
HAIR & BEAUTY,
About the author
4467 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY LIFE COACH
2179764 pt
1826415 pt
1590354 pt
1300559 pt
remember me

我要回帖