Follow Us On Pinterest
Marie Claire
Breaking News!
Kiernan Shipka Is Here for a 'Mad Men' Reunion
Why Argan Oil Is Your Skin's New Secret Weapon
The 10 Best Suitcases According to the Internet
The Perfect Sunglasses for Every Face Shape
Are Crunches Hurting Your Sex Life?
We asked unofficial rom-com king Jason Biggs, hot off My Best Friend's Girl, for a real-life mishap worthy of one of his screwball scripts: "It was a perfectly reasonable request: 'Will you come with me to pick out something to wear for our wedding night?' How could I turn down my wife-to-be? A private showing of lingerie given to me by the sexiest woman in the world? I'm in. Having picked out a few choice numbers (God, I love see-through!), a 'friend' of mine rose to the occasion--before we made it into the fitting room. I tried the old hand-in-the-pocket-press-down trick, but to no avail. It was obvious, I thought, to every teddy-seeking woman in the store. I needed to extricate myself. Luckily, a 10-minute browse of Louis Vuitton handbags was enough to subdue my hormonal impulses. No offense, LV--your new line is very sexy."Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Republican Congressman Says Americans Will Have to Choose Between Their Beloved iPhone and Healthcare
The Mother of the Protest Movement Weighs In on Whether Tomorrow's Strike Will Work
The National Park Service Just Confirmed That Trump's Inauguration Had a Smaller Crowd Than Obama's
House Republicans Have Finally Introduced Their Plan for Replacing Obamacare
Ben Carson Called Slaves "Immigrants"
Donald Trump Says He'll Fund Planned Parenthood If They Stop Performing Abortions
Here's *Exactly* What's Different About Trump's New Travel Ban
This Is What It's Like to Stay at an Airbnb in Trump Tower
Everything You Need to Know About the Women's Strike on March 8
More From Politics

我要回帖

更多关于 sellsforce 的文章

随机推荐