one sweet dayday a rich man ...

完型填空 试题
One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, (北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉初三-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

完型填空 试题
One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked,
  &&One&day&a&rich&man&met&Sam.&The&rich&man&asked,&“I&&&1&&you&are&very&clever&and&&2&&is&difficult&to&you&.Can&you&tell&me&why&are&you&&&3&&clever&?”
&&Sam&answered&with&a&smile,“Oh,I&am&not&clever&&4&&,you&are&too&silly.”&The&rich&man&became&very&angry.
Sam&said,”&Master,&please&don’t&be&angry.&If&you&don’t&believe&what&I&said&,&now&let&me&&&5&&&you&a&question.&If&you&have&a&group&of&sheep,&I&sent&you&&&6&&&group.&Then,&how&many&group&of&sheep&do&you&have?”
&&“Alas!&That’s&&&7&&&question&in&the&world&.&One&plus&one&is&two.&&&8&&&knows&that,&I&have&two&groups&of&sheep.”
&&Sam&laughed&and&said,”You&are&worng,master.&Two&groups&of&sheep&put&together&is&&9&&one&group.&&10&&is&the&easiest&question&in&the&world.”
1.A.think&&&&&&B.hear&&&&&&&&C.thought&&&&&&&&&D.heard
2.A.no&things&&&&&&&&&B.something&&&&&&&C.anything&&&&&&&&D.nothing
3.A.very&&&&&&&&B.quite&&&&&&&&&C.so&&&&&&&&&D.too
4.A.Yet&&&&&&&&B.Instead&&&&&&&&C.But&&&&&&&&&&D.Or
5.A.ask&&&&&&&&&B.to&ask&&&&&&&&&&&C.asking&&&&&&&D.asked
6.A.an&other&&&&&&&B.the&other&&&&&&&&&&&C.another&&&&&&&&&&&D.one
7.A.easy&&&&&&&&B.easier&&&&&&&&&C.so&easy&&&&&&&&&&&&D.the&easiest
8.A.Anybody&&&&&&&&B.somebody&&&&&&&C.Not&every&body&&&&&D.Nobody
9.A.also&&&&&&&B.still&&&&&&C.too&&&&&&D.even
10.A.This&&&&&&&B.That&&&&&&&&&C.It’s&&&&&&&&D.Its
我的答案为:D&D&C&B&A&C&D&C&B&C
请老师帮我判一下,谢谢!&&&&&&&&&
  &One&day&a&rich&man&met&Sam.&The&rich&man&asked,&“I&&&1&&you&are&very&clever&and&&2&&is&difficult&to&you&.Can&you&tell&me&why&are&you&&&3&&clever&?”&
&&Sam&answered&with&a&smile,“Oh,I&am&not&clever&&4&&,you&are&too&silly.”&The&rich&man&became&very&angry.&
Sam&said,”&Master,&please&don’t&be&angry.&If&you&don’t&believe&what&I&said&,&now&let&me&&&5&&&you&a&question.&If&you&have&a&group&of&sheep,&I&sent&you&&&6&&&group.&Then,&how&many&group&of&sheep&do&you&have?”&
&&“Alas!&That’s&&&7&&&question&in&the&world&.&One&plus&one&is&two.&&&8&&&knows&that,&I&have&two&groups&of&sheep.”&
&&Sam&laughed&and&said,”You&are&worng,master.&Two&groups&of&sheep&put&together&is&&9&&one&group.&&10&&is&the&easiest&question&in&the&world.”&
1.A.think&&&&&&B.hear&&&&&&&&C.thought&&&&&&&&&D.heard&
2.A.no&things&&&&&&&&&B.something&&&&&&&C.anything&&&&&&&&D.nothing&
3.A.very&&&&&&&&B.quite&&&&&&&&&C.so&&&&&&&&&D.too&
4.A.Yet&&&&&&&&B.Instead&&&&&&&&C.But&&&&&&&&&&D.Or&
5.A.ask&&&&&&&&&B.to&ask&&&&&&&&&&&C.asking&&&&&&&D.asked&
6.A.an&other&&&&&&&B.the&other&&&&&&&&&&&C.another&&&&&&&&&&&D.one&
7.A.easy&&&&&&&&B.easier&&&&&&&&&C.so&easy&&&&&&&&&&&&D.the&easiest&
8.A.Anybody&&&&&&&&B.somebody&&&&&&&C.Not&every&body&&&&&D.Nobody&
9.A.also&&&&&&&B.still&&&&&&C.too&&&&&&D.even&
10.A.This&&&&&&&B.That&&&&&&&&&C.It’s&&&&&&&&D.Its&
我的答案为:D&D&C&B&A&C&D&C&B&C&
请老师帮我判一下,谢谢!&&&&&&&&&&
答:你的答案第1、8、10题错了,正确答案应为:
1--5&BDCBA&&&6--10&CDABB
第1题选B。因为是the&rich&man&说的原话,应用现在时,在双引号中;
第8题选A,anybody意为“任何人”;
第10题选B。看清楚了,原文中已有了is。that代替上文中的问题。举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“One&day&a&rich&...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。One day a rich man met Tom. The rich man asked,“I hear you are very clever and&&&& 1& &&is difficultfor you. Can you tell me why you are so clever?"&&&& Tom answered with&&&&& 2& &&, "Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish (愚蠢的)." The richman became&&&& 3&& &.&&&& Tom said, “Sir, please&&&& 4&& &unhappy. If you don’t agree&&&& 5& &&what I said, now let me&&&&& 6&& &youa very easy question: If you have a group of sheep, I send you&&&& 7&& &group. Then, you say, how manygroups of sheep do you have?”&&&&"Why! That’s the easiest question in the world. One and one is two.&&&& 8&& &knows that. I have twogroups of sheep, of course.”&&&&Tom laughed and laughed and said, “You are quite&&&&&& 9 &&,sir. Two groups of sheep put together isstill one group. That’s the&&&&& 10& &question in the world, isn’t it?(&&&& )1. A. something&&(&&&& )2. A. smile&&&&&&(&&&& )3.A. happy&&&&&&(&&&& )4.A. don’t&&&&&&(&&&& )5.A. with&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6.A. say &&&&&&&&(&&&& )7.A. other&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. People&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. right &&&&&&(&&&& )10. A.more difficultB. nothingB. smilesB. sad&&&&B. don’t beB. to&&&&B. speak&&B. the otherB. AnybodyB. cleverB. easierC. everything&&&&C. smiling&&&&C. unhappy&&&&C. not be&&&&&&C. for&&&&&&&&C. ask&&&&&&&&C. one&&&&&&&&C. Somebody&&&&C. wrong&&&&&&C. most difficultD. anything&&D. a smile&&D. sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. isn’t&&&&D. about&&&&D. tell&&&&&&D. another&&D. Nobody&&&&D. difficultD. easiest
One day a rich man met Tom. The rich man asked, “I hear you are very clever and &&&&&&is difficult to you. Can you tell me &&&&&&&&you are so clever?” Tom answered with a smile. “Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish(愚蠢的).” The rich man became &&&&&. Tom said, “Sir, please &&&&&&&&angry. If you don’t agree(同意) with what I said, now let me &&&&&&you a very easy question: If you have a group of sheep, and I give you &&&&&&&group of sheep, now how&&&&&groups of sheep do you have?”“Wow! That’s the easiest question in the world. One and one is two. &&&&&knows that. I have two groups of sheep, of course.”Tom laughed and laughed, and then said, “You are quite &&&&&,sir. Two groups of sheep put together still one group. That’s the &&&&&&question in the world, isn’t it?”【小题1】A.somethingB.nothingC.everythingD.anything【小题2】A.whatB.whenC.howD.why【小题3】A.happyB.worriedC.angryD.sorry【小题4】A.notB.don’t beC.don’tD.not feel【小题5】A.sayB.speakC.askD.tell【小题6】A.twoB.the otherC.oneD.another【小题7】A.manyB.muchC.fewD.little【小题8】A.PeopleB.AnybodyC.SomebodyD.Nobody【小题9】A.rightB.cleverC.wrongD.difficult【小题10】A.harderB.easierC.hardestD.Easiest
One day a rich man met Tom. The rich man asked, “I hear you are very clever and &&&&&&is difficult to you. Can you tell me &&&&&&&&you are so clever?” Tom answered with a smile. “Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish(愚蠢的).” The rich man became &&&&&. Tom said, “Sir, please &&&&&&&&angry. If you don’t agree(同意) with what I said, now let me &&&&&&you a very easy question: If you have a group of sheep, and I give you &&&&&&&group of sheep, now how&&&&&groups of sheep do you have?”“Wow! That’s the easiest question in the world. One and one is two. &&&&&knows that. I have two groups of sheep, of course.”Tom laughed and laughed, and then said, “You are quite &&&&&,sir. Two groups of sheep put together still one group. That’s the &&&&&&question in the world, isn’t it?”【小题1】A.somethingB.nothingC.everythingD.anything【小题2】A.whatB.whenC.howD.why【小题3】A.happyB.worriedC.angryD.sorry【小题4】A.notB.don’t beC.don’tD.not feel【小题5】A.sayB.speakC.askD.tell【小题6】A.twoB.the otherC.oneD.another【小题7】A.manyB.muchC.fewD.little【小题8】A.PeopleB.AnybodyC.SomebodyD.Nobody【小题9】A.rightB.cleverC.wrongD.difficult【小题10】A.harderB.easierC.hardestD.Easiest当前位置: &
求翻译:One day, a man named Ai Zi said to the rich man,是什么意思?
One day, a man named Ai Zi said to the rich man,
问题补充:
有一天,一个叫艾子的人说有钱的男人,
一天,一个人命名了Ai訾对富人说,
一天,一个人命名Ai Zi对富人说,
一天,一个名叫艾子说到有钱人,
一天,一个人被命名的 Ai Zi 对富的人说,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, ..
阅读理解。
&&&& One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, "I hear you are very clever and nothing is difficult to you. Can you tell me why you are so clever?" &&&& Sam answered with a smile," Oh, I am not clever. Instead you are too foolish (愚蠢的)." The rich man became very angry. &&&& Sam said," Please don't be angry. If you don't believe me, now let me ask you a question. If you put one group of sheep and another group of sheep, how many groups of sheep do you have?" &&& "Why! That's an easy question. One and one is two, anybody knows it. I have two groups of sheep." &&& Sam laughed and said," You are wrong. Two groups of sheep put together is still one group. That's the easiest question in the world."
1. One day ______& met Sam.
A. a rich man B. a poor man C. a young man D. an old man
2. The rich man became angry because ______.
A. Sam said he was clever. B. Sam said he was foolish. C. Sam was foolish. D. Sam wasn't clever
3. Sam asked the rich man ______ question.
A. an easy B. a difficult C. an interesting D. a good
4. Two groups of sheep put together is ______.
A. one group B. two groups C. Many groups D. Many sheep
5. Sam is ______ than the rich man.
A. more foolish B. richer C. cleverer D. poorer
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:0107
1-5&&&&&&& ABAAC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 One day a rich man met Sam. The rich man asked, ..”考查相似的试题有:
556315257853866946746377574180使用次数:20
入库时间:
day a rich man wanted to sell some goods(货物)in another town and
buy some things there.He& 1& to take ten servants(仆人)with
him.They would carry the goods and also some& 2& to
eat on their way.The rich man said to& 3& of his
servants,“Ali,you are the&
4 &and the weakest one.You may& 5& the lightest load(担子)to
carry.”Ali thanked him and chose the 6& load.It
was their food bread.The rich man said,“How foolish(傻的)
you are! That’s the heaviest one.”But Ali was&
7& to lift (举起,抬起) it up.And so they set off.Four
hours& 8 ,they stopped for a rest.They
all& 9& some of the bread.Then there was&
10& bread for Ali to Carry.Each time they ate
some.the load became smaller and lighter.At
last the clever servant had nothing to carry.
) 1.A.asked&&& B.liked&&&&&&
C.would like&&& D.told
) 2.A.food&&&& B.goods&&&&&
C.water&&&&&&&& D.meat
) 3.A.all&&&&&& B.both&&&&&&
C.none&&&&&&&& D.one
) 4.A.tallest&&& B.smallest&&&
C.busiest&&&&&&& D.fastest&&
) 5.A.find&&&&& B.give&&&&&&
C.choose&&&&&&& D.carry
) 6.A.lightest&& B.smallest&&&
C.best&&&&&&&&&