谁能帮我翻译红豆 方大同同的Sing Alon...

英语翻译麻烦帮我翻译一篇文章,IT seems sometimes that the world is full of people who are mad for instant (迅速的),no-effort,success.Khalil Fong (方大同),the singer and musical genius from Hong Kong,is not one of them.Fong prefers to let things follow their own_百度作业帮
英语翻译麻烦帮我翻译一篇文章,IT seems sometimes that the world is full of people who are mad for instant (迅速的),no-effort,success.Khalil Fong (方大同),the singer and musical genius from Hong Kong,is not one of them.Fong prefers to let things follow their own pace.This quiet young man,who can surprise an interviewer with his dark humor,has sat and waited for the world to catch up with him.Now,the once unknown Mando-pop (华语流行歌曲) singer is getting his dues (应得物).“It's rare for me to think about the world's opinion when I write a song,” said Fong.The musician,who is often described as Hong Kong's answer to Jay Chou,typically (代表性地) wears smart dark suits and his signature pilot's glasses.“I focus on what I want to express and try to make it pleasing to my heart and ear.”Recently Fong released (发布) Timeless (《可啦思刻》),an album of classic foreign and Chinese songs that have influenced him,such as Stevie Wonder's You Are the Sunshine of My Life.Born in Hawaii,Fong grew up listening to black soul (灵魂乐) classics like Wonder's 1970s hit.He says he'd like to do for that tradition what Jay Chou has done for R&B music.This may be a challenge for Fong,since today soul is only a minority enthusiasm (少数人的兴趣).But he says he doesn't think people care much about his musical “bag”.“If they let their emotions speak,listeners will love my music.Nobody got Jay's R & B at first,now almost everybody likes it,” he said.
有时,似乎满世界都是些为快速消费品,省力,和成功疯狂的人.歌手方大同,这个来自香港的音乐天才,却不是其中之一.方 更愿意让事情按照自己的步调前进.这个安静的,能让采访者惊讶于他黑色幽默的年轻人,就这样坐等着整个世界追上他的脚步.现在,这个曾经在华语流行歌坛中名不见经传的歌手得到了他应得的地位.方说:“我写歌的时候,就很少想到这个世界和世人的想法.”这个被誉为香港周杰伦的音乐家,总是穿着漂亮的深色西装,戴着专属飞行眼镜.他说:“我专注于我想表达的东西,并努力让它们愉悦我的心灵和耳朵.”最近,方大同发布了专辑 “永恒”(可啦思刻),其中影响过他的经典中外歌曲,如史提夫汪达的“你是我生命中的阳光”.出生在夏威夷的方大同从小听的是黑人的灵魂乐,如20世纪70年代的经典-汪达.他说,他想像周杰伦做R&B音乐那样,做他想做的传统灵魂音乐.这对方大同来说可能是个挑战,因为如今很少人会对灵魂乐感兴趣.但是他表示:他觉得人们不一定多在意他的音乐包装.如果跟从自己的情绪,听众们就会喜欢我的音乐.刚开始也没人接受周杰伦的R&B啊,现在却几乎受到所有人的偏爱.
很多时候,世界上有许多人完全疯狂,无工作、无成功。但方大同,来自香港的歌手兼音乐天才,不是其中之一。方大同让事情按照自己的步伐行走。这个安静的年轻人,可以让采访者为他的黑色幽默感到惊喜,就一直和世界等待赶上他。现在,未知的华语流行歌曲歌手取代了他的应得物/地位。“当我写一首歌,我很少在意大家的看法。”方大同说。这个经常被描述为香港的周杰伦的音乐家回答,通常穿着漂亮的深色西装,他...
看来有时候,世界是人谁是即时疯狂,无工作,取得了成功。方大同,歌手和来自香港的音乐天才,是不是其中之一。方宁可让事情按照自己的步伐。 这个安静的年轻人,谁可以与他惊讶黑色幽默的采访,就一直和世界等待赶上他。现在,万都曾经未知歌星正在把他的会费。 “这对我很少对世界的看法认为,当我写一首歌,说:”方。音乐家,谁是经常被描述为香港的回答周杰伦,通常穿着漂亮的深色西装,他的签名飞行员...
您可能关注的推广回答者:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译nothing gonna change my love for you 方大同翻唱的英文情歌请帮我把歌词都翻译出来…_百度作业帮
英语翻译nothing gonna change my love for you 方大同翻唱的英文情歌请帮我把歌词都翻译出来…
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You方大同If I had to live my life without you near me 如果我不得不生活在没有你陪伴的世界The days would all be empty 白天都会变得很空虚The nights would seem so long 夜晚会变得很漫长With you I see forever oh so clearly 和你在一起我能清楚地看到未来I might have been in love before 我可能曾经有过爱But it never felt this strong 但它从来没有感觉到如此强烈Our dreams are young and we both know 我们的梦想是年轻,我们都知道They'll take us where we want to go 它们能带我们去我们想去的地方Hold me now,立即抱紧我touch me now,立即触碰我I don't want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy 如果前方的路不再平坦Our love will lead a way for us 我们的爱会为我们引导方向Just like a guiding star 就像一颗启明星I'll be there for you If you should need me 我会等候在你需要我的地方You don't have to change a thing 你不必改变什么I love you just the way you are 我按照你的方式爱你So come with me and share the view 跟我来,分享眼前的风景I'll help you see forever too 我会永远帮助你欣赏Hold me now 立即抱紧我Touch me now 立即触碰我I don't want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much i love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你Thw world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
if i had to live my life without you near me 如果我不得不过一种没有你陪伴的生活the days would all be empty
白天会变得很空虚
the nights would seem so long
黑夜会变得很漫长
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You没有什么可以改变我对你的爱If I had to live my life without you near me如果我必须过着没有你的生活The days would be empty日子将会变得空虚The nights would seem so long<b...
歌曲:nothing s gonna change my love
歌手:西城男孩( westlife)
if i had to live my life without you near me
the days would all be empty
the nights would seem so long
you i see...方大同 sing
along song 歌词翻译_百度知道
方大同 sing
along song 歌词翻译
RT 歌词翻译
一句中文一句英文
提问者采纳
re) (meant) to be 你会是 forever and (a)day with me 永远的陪着我 (It&#39, you mean more to me 随着时间流逝;s not too long并不是很长 cause I&#39, you see 我们就会相爱 (It&#39I wrote this song 我写的这首歌 It&#39;s when I think about you 当我想你的时候 then I hear (songs) 耳边就想起这旋律 and you can sing alone 你可以唱这歌 (Baby if you want to) (只要你想) Cause baby i wrote (this),这是我的作品 i wrote this for you 为你而创 I wrote this song我写的这首歌 It&#39;t (want to) smile without you 我不想在没有你的世界里微笑 I just want to make you happy 我想令你快乐 Maybe you want nothing at all 可能你不需要这些 (And) How I wish that (然而)我是多么希望 (you&#39, I do my best to show 女孩啊;t know what you think about me 我不知道你对我是什么想法 Maybe you think nothing at all 可能你根本不在乎我 But,你对我越来越重要 (than you leave go) 你让这一切发生 Gm the one who loves you 因为我爱你 i wrote this song 我写这歌 this can&#39,maybe you could just lie to me 但;s) not too long 它并不长 It&#39,如果你需要我 Ws not too long 并不是很长 Cause I&#39;s) not too long 它并不长 It&#39;m wrong 可能是件错事 to be called all about you 因为它令我想起你 I don&#39;s a sing along song) 这是一首独唱的歌 (that&#39,这是我的作品 i wrote this for you 为你而创 Is a sing along song) 这是一首独唱的歌 (that&#39;s when I think about you 当我想你的时候 then I hear (songs) 耳边就响起这旋律 and you can sing alone 你可以唱这歌 (Baby if you want to) (只要你想) Cause baby i wrote (this);t be wrong 不会有错 I don&#39;m thinking about you 因为我在想你 I wrote this song我写的这首歌 Maybe I&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
you mean more to me (than you leave go) Gs when I think about you then I hear (songs) and you can sing alone (Baby if you want to) Cause baby i wrote (this);re) (meant) to be forever and (a)day with me (it&#39, you see (It&#39;t (want to) smile without you I just want to make you happy Maybe you want nothing at all (And) How I wish that (you&#39;s) not too long It&#39;s a singalong song) (that&#39;s) not too long It&#39:马嵩惟 耳朵借我 这几分钟 这首歌会替我说 你在心中 怎麽形容 像荒漠开出花朵 原谅我的指头在颤抖 是我把黑键当你的手 如果你心里也能协奏 请你对我轻轻点头 Chorus 这是为你写的歌 充满忐忑 像生命所有转折 要你认可 只等你来唱和 我会在你左右 Cause baby I wrote this为你写的歌歌词;s not too long cause I&#39, i wrote this for you Is not too long Cause I&#39,maybe you could just lie to me We could be in love, I wrote this for you 每次斟酌 每个段落 是你应得的温柔 每小节的 心跳触动 想传到你的胸口 也没有一时澎湃悸动 却能在深秋细水长流 这世界什麽都会陈旧 除了你回头的微笑 Repeat Chorus 每一天我愿像银河 陪伴着夜空 是否你也愿身边永远 有我 失去记忆一样哼着 让和弦在我们心口流动 直到两双手都弹皱了 我还依旧为你写歌 Repeat Chorus Oh it’s when I think about you then I hear (songs) and you can sing alone (along) (Baby if you want to) Cause baby i wrote (this);m wrong to be called all about you I don&#39;t be wrong I don&#39: I wrote this song It&#39, I wrote this for you Sing Along Song歌词;m the one who loves you i wrote this song this can&#39, that’s not too long It’s when I think about you then I hear songs And you can singalong maybe if you want to Cause baby I wrote this: 作曲, i wrote this for you I wrote this song It&#39;s a singalong song) (that&#39;m thinking about you I wrote this song Maybe I&#39;t know what you think about me Maybe you think nothing at all But:方大同 作词
方大同的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求方大同的lights up 歌词中文翻译!_百度知道
求方大同的lights up 歌词中文翻译!
提问者采纳
噢, 如果你摆脱不了这种感觉 当音乐节奏对的时候你跟着就是正确的 所以离我近一点,我可以做给你看 搞定我们能做的一切事情 我知道你所想 我知道你所需要的 来吧看我的 让我们出发 让我们离开 灯亮起来 穿上你的鞋子 轻装上阵 现在没有人能阻止我们 在黑夜来临之前 穿上你的外套 出发吧 走在地板上 我一说亮起灯 那么我就没有别处可走 亮起灯 女孩你可以分一下神 亮起灯 让你的焦虑消失无踪
做你自己 你可以的 搞定那些你可以掌控的事情 我可以告诉你 但是你已经知道的 噢。,我可以做给你看 搞定我们能做的一切事情 我知道你所想 我知道你所需要的 来吧看我的 让我们出发 让我们离开 灯亮起来 穿上你的鞋子 轻装上阵 现在没有人能阻止我们 在黑夜来临之前 穿上你的外套 出发吧 走在地板上 我一说亮起灯 那么我就没有别处可逃 亮起灯 女孩你可以分一下神 亮起灯 让你的焦虑消失无踪 走你的星光之路 不要害怕我会一直伴你左右 我们可以一直这样直到永远 尽管我们不在一起 我不会在乎别人怎么说 我们可以分享在另外一天。哈哈. 那闪闪发亮热情的光 在这喧闹的生活中 你置身在一个秀场 你不得不考虑怎么做,女孩,亲爱的 我会一直在这儿 带我入你心 告诉我该怎么做
试着翻了一下 凭感觉啊 不知道翻的有没有跑太远啊,亲爱的,因为你无法脱身而去,女孩,亲爱的 如果你感觉不对 当音乐正确的时候你就是对的 所以离我近一点这是极好的生活 在这众人瞩目的时刻 带上你的诚挚之心 我可以告诉你怎么做 你可以怀疑或者我们可以尝试一下 放松你的身心
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 红豆 方大同 的文章

随机推荐