how can you telll me how...

一个女生唱的外文歌其中有句是can you tell me how can you see why so far声音很空灵很好听,急求,谢谢_百度知道
一个女生唱的外文歌其中有句是can you tell me how can you see why so far声音很空灵很好听,急求,谢谢
hear my cry (叫我哭泣 )---cagnet
you couldn't sayneeded someone newyou actually thoughtdeep inside i knewcan you tell me how can you saywhy this should sufficeyou passed me byand your heart as cold as ice (you passed me by)did you see me cry (did you ask yourself why)did you see me cry (did you ask yourself how)can you hear me cry (did you ask yourself)will we ever grew apartyou, you couldn't sayneeded someone newand you actually thoughtdeep inside i knewi wonder where we will gowill we be the same (you passed me by)i laugh inside i think of youand the love we made (you passed me by)tell me why this should sufficei hold you through the nightnow will i let it gosoon i'll let it gocan you hear me cry (will you ask yourself why)can you hear me cry (will you ask yourself how)can you hear me cry (will you ask订紶斥咳俪纠筹穴船膜 yourself)will we ever grow apartyou, i'll stand by your sidei'll be there for you (you passed me by)you, i'll stand by your sideplease just do me right (you passed me by)you, i'll stand by your sidei'll be there for you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Eagles - I Can t Tell You Why订紶斥咳俪纠筹穴船膜是不是这个呢。。^^
大概是艾微儿唱的吧,你可以去听听她唱的歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Can you tell me how?是什么句式啊
拜辞先森°28e
这是结合上下文所出现的宾语从句的省略.可以补充完整为:Can you tell me how 【we can ggo there】?orCan you tell me how【I can get the position】?how后面经常省略与上文相同的部分.再如;I want to get the top of the tower.Can you tell me how?我想到那座塔顶上去.你能告诉我怎样才能做到吗?祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tell sb how to do sth告诉某人怎么做某事
扫描下载二维码Can you tell me how I can get to the station?同义句:Can you tell me ( ) ( ) ( ) to the station?
Overload丶仜
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:how to getget to 是到达,不是go to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how to go ^_^祝你学习进步^_^!如果还有任何疑问,请点击【追问】按钮~如果你认可我的回答,请点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~
扫描下载二维码有首歌,副歌第一句大概是Tell me how can i tell you,这是什么歌,听着好伤感…请发一下歌曲名,歌手和歌词…
Love to be loved by you 德国natural乐队的marc terenzican′t believe I′m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the queen to reign my heart.You changed my life so patiently And turned into something good and real.I feel just like I felt in all my dreams.There are questions hard to answer,can′t you see...Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light.When you touch me,I can touch you To find out the dream is true.I love to be loved by you You′re looking kinda scared right now,You’re waiting for the wedding vows,body But I don′t know if my tongue′s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me,Like sunbeams on a summer stream,man,I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me from here please?Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true.I love to be loved I need to be loved I love to be loved by you.I know they′re gonna say Our love′s not strong enough to last forever.And I know they′re gonna say that we′ll give up Because of heavy weather.But how can they understand That our love is just heaven-sent We keep on going on and on Cause this is where we both be long.Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved I need,yes I need to be loved I love to be loved by you.Yes,I love to be loved by you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Love to be loved by you
德国natural乐队的marc terenzi
扫描下载二维码使用次数:20
入库时间:
句型转换。1. Can you tell me how I can get to the nearest post office? (同义句)
Can you tell me ______________________________the nearest post office?2. Work hard, or you will not pass the exam. (同义句)
____________you____________ work hard, you will _____________ the exam.3. They are having an English evening. (用tomorrow作时间状语改写句子)
They _________________________ an English evening tomorrow.4. Some students go to school by bike every day. (同义句)Some students _________________________ school every day.5. There is only one sheep on the farm. (对划线部分提问)
__________________________ are there on the farm?
1.the way to/how to get to&&&&&& 2.If
don’t fail&&&&&&&& 3.are going to
4.ride bikes
to&&&&&&&& 5.How many sheep
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载

我要回帖

更多关于 how can you tell 的文章

随机推荐