i will tellhow can you tellhow...

I will tell you how much I love you._某些行走在时代前面的人抵达的是不毛之地吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10贴子:
I will tell you how much I love you.
Well. Just know.I love you. Not forever,but really all my heart.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Dear Daughter,As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to write to tell you all that is on my mind. First, I want to tell you how proud we are. Getting into Columbia is a real testament (证明) of what a great well-rounded student you are. You should be as proud of yourself as we are.Your college years will be the most important of your life. It is in college that you will discover what learning is about. This will be the period when you go from teacher taught to master inspired, after which you must become a self-learner. So do take each subject seriously, and even if what you learn is of no practical use in real life, the learning skills you get will be something you will value forever.Follow your passion in college. Take courses you think you will enjoy, don"t be bothered by what others think or say, but make up your own mind. Most importantly, make true friends and be happy. Don"t worry about their hobbies, grades, looks, or even personalities.Start planning early what you"d like to do. Where would you like to live? What would you like to learn? I think your plan to study fashion is good, and you should decide where you want to be, and get onto the right courses. I will always be there for you, but the time has come for you to be in the driver"s seat-this is your life, and you need to be in control. Being in control feels great. Try it, and you"ll love it!So please treasure your college years - make the best use of your free time, become an independent thinker in control of your destiny, and learn through your successes and challenges.May your years at Columbia be the happiest of your life, and may you grow into just what you dream to be.LoveDad & Mom小题1:We can read between the lines that ________.A.Dad has a strong love for his daughterB.Dad is very strict with his daughterC.Dad always worries about his daughterD.Dad is much concerned about his daughter"s health小题2:The underlined word "destiny" in the passage is the closest in meaning to "_______".A.weightB.lifeC.position D.time小题3:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.Plan things before you do them.B.Self-learning is very important in college.C.Follow your passion and what other people say.D.Leading a life is just like driving a car.小题4:The purpose of the author in writing the letter is to tell his daughter to ________.A.smile to her trouble in lifeB.fight till she succeedsC.be confident and happyD.make the most of her college - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Dear Daughter,As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to write to tell you all that is on my mind. First, I want to tell you how proud we are. Getting into Columbia is a real testament (证明) of what a great well-rounded student you are. You should be as proud of yourself as we are.Your college years will be the most important of your life. It is in college that you will discover what learning is about. This will be the period when you go from teacher taught to master inspired, after which you must become a self-learner. So do take each subject seriously, and even if what you learn is of no practical use in real life, the learning skills you get will be something you will value forever.Follow your passion in college. Take courses you think you will enjoy, don"t be bothered by what others think or say, but make up your own mind. Most importantly, make true friends and be happy. Don"t worry about their hobbies, grades, looks, or even personalities.Start planning early what you"d like to do. Where would you like to live? What would you like to learn? I think your plan to study fashion is good, and you should decide where you want to be, and get onto the right courses. I will always be there for you, but the time has come for you to be in the driver"s seat-this is your life, and you need to be in control. Being in control feels great. Try it, and you"ll love it!So please treasure your college years - make the best use of your free time, become an independent thinker in control of your destiny, and learn through your successes and challenges.May your years at Columbia be the happiest of your life, and may you grow into just what you dream to be.LoveDad & Mom小题1:We can read between the lines that ________.A.Dad has a strong love for his daughterB.Dad is very strict with his daughterC.Dad always worries about his daughterD.Dad is much concerned about his daughter"s health小题2:The underlined word "destiny" in the passage is the closest in meaning to "_______".A.weightB.lifeC.position D.time小题3:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.Plan things before you do them.B.Self-learning is very important in college.C.Follow your passion and what other people say.D.Leading a life is just like driving a car.小题4:The purpose of the author in writing the letter is to tell his daughter to ________.A.smile to her trouble in lifeB.fight till she succeedsC.be confident and happyD.make the most of her college
Dear Daughter,As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to write to tell you all that is on my mind. First, I want to tell you how proud we are. Getting into Columbia is a real testament (证明) of what a great well-rounded student you are. You should be as proud of yourself as we are.Your college years will be the most important of your life. It is in college that you will discover what learning is about. This will be the period when you go from teacher taught to master inspired, after which you must become a self-learner. So do take each subject seriously, and even if what you learn is of no practical use in real life, the learning skills you get will be something you will value forever.Follow your passion in college. Take courses you think you will enjoy, don"t be bothered by what others think or say, but make up your own mind. Most importantly, make true friends and be happy. Don"t worry about their hobbies, grades, looks, or even personalities.Start planning early what you"d like to do. Where would you like to live? What would you like to learn? I think your plan to study fashion is good, and you should decide where you want to be, and get onto the right courses. I will always be there for you, but the time has come for you to be in the driver"s seat-this is your life, and you need to be in control. Being in control feels great. Try it, and you"ll love it!So please treasure your college years - make the best use of your free time, become an independent thinker in control of your destiny, and learn through your successes and challenges.May your years at Columbia be the happiest of your life, and may you grow into just what you dream to be.LoveDad & Mom小题1:We can read between the lines that ________.A.Dad has a strong love for his daughterB.Dad is very strict with his daughterC.Dad always worries about his daughterD.Dad is much concerned about his daughter"s health小题2:The underlined word "destiny" in the passage is the closest in meaning to "_______".A.weightB.lifeC.position D.time小题3:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.Plan things before you do them.B.Self-learning is very important in college.C.Follow your passion and what other people say.D.Leading a life is just like driving a car.小题4:The purpose of the author in writing the letter is to tell his daughter to ________.A.smile to her trouble in lifeB.fight till she succeedsC.be confident and happyD.make the most of her college科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D
试题分析:本文是一位父亲写给女儿的信,从信的内容我可以看出父亲对女儿的深深的爱和关心。小题1:A 推理题。本文是一位父亲写给女儿的信,从信的内容我可以看出父亲对女儿的深深的爱和关心。故A正确。小题2:B 推理题。根据本句So please treasure your college years - make the best use of your free time, become an independent thinker in control of your destiny,说明是父亲下文女儿能够珍惜大学生活,成为一个独立的思考者并能够控制住自己的生活。故B正确。不可能的体重,职位和时间。小题3:C 细节题。根据第三段倒数第3,4行Take courses you think you will enjoy, don"t be bothered by what others think or say说明父亲建议女儿不要过于在乎别人的看法,故C正确。小题4:D 主旨大意题。根据文章倒数第二段可知本文中父亲最后对女儿的希望就是希望女儿那个充分利用大学生活。故D正确。点评:本文中父亲对女儿的关爱一览无余。考查推理题为主,推理判定题要在阅读理解整体语篇的基础上,把握文章的真正内涵。①要吃透文章的字面意思,从字里行间捕捉有用的提示和线索,这是推理的前提和基础;②要对文字的表面信息进行挖掘加工,由表入里,由浅入深,从具体到抽象,从非凡到一般,通过分析、综合、判定等,进行深层处理,符合逻辑地推理。不能就是论事,断章取义,以偏概全。③要忠实于原文,以文章提供的事实和线索为依据。立足已知,推断未知。立足现在,猜测未来。不能主观臆想,凭空想象,随意揣测,更不能以自己的观点代替作者的观点;④要把握句、段之间的逻辑关系,了解语篇的结构。要体会文章的基调,揣摸作者的态度,摸准逻辑发展的方向,悟出作者的弦外之音。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心– Can you tell me how to do this exercise, sir? -- I will tell you how. But you have listen——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
– Can you tell me how to do this exercise, sir? -- I will tell you how. But you have listened carefully in class yesterday. A. may B. should C. must D. could 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
M:What jobs do women do in your country?
W:All kinds of jobs.There are women doctors,teachers,engineers,farmers and so on.
1.What are they talking about?
B.Women.
C.Teachers.
M:I know you once worked in this company.
W:Yes,I began to work in this company in 1988.Four years later I stopped working here because of my illness.
2.When did the woman stop working in this company?
A.In 1990.
B.In 1991.
C.In 1992.
M:Yesterday Mrs.King hurt her legs badly when she was repairing a machine.Now she is in hospital.Let’s go to see her.
W:Does her husband know it?He’s in the country.We’d better call him to tell him about it.
3.Where is Mr King?
A.In hospital.
B.In a factory.
C.In the country.
M:What are you going to do this evening?
W:I’ll go to visit Mr.Little at nine and go to see a film at eleven.But I won’t go out before eight o’clock.
4.What time did the woman go to visit Mr Little?
A.At 8∶00 p. m.
B.At 9∶00 p. m.
C.At 11∶00 p. m.
M:Do you think Mr.Pattis will be late for the meeting?
W:Well,If you think Mr.Pattis will be late,you are completely wrong.
5.What conclusion can we draw from this talk?
A.Mr Pattis will be late.
B.Mr Pattis will be here on time.
C.Mr Pattis makes mistakes.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6~8题。
M:Susan.What do you do for exercise?
W:I run and ride a bicycle every day and go swimming once a week.What about you,Tom?
M:I used to go swimming and skating a lot in high school.But now I don’t have any time.
W:That’s too bad.Exercise is really important.
M:I know.What do you enjoy doing most of all?
W:I enjoy swimming.Well,I’m going swimming tonight.Would you like to go with me?
M:OK.I’ll be glad to.
W:Then let’s meet at eight outside the park gate.
6.How often does Susan go swimming?
A.Every day.
B.Once a week.
C.Twice a week.
7.What exercise does Susan like most of all?
A.Running.
B.Riding a bicycle.
C.Swimming.
8.Where will they meet that night?
A.Outside the swimming pool.
B.Outside the park.
C.Outside the garden.
听第7段材料,回答第9~11题。
W:Are you going to the gym now?
M:No,I’ve got a soccer game tonight.
W:Oh! Do you play on a team?
M:Yeah.We play every week.We are not very good but have a lot of fun.How about you?Do you play any sports?
W:I play basketball once or twice a week.
9.What’s the man going to do?
A.Play a soccer game.
B.Watch a soccer game.
C.Watch a basketball game.
10.What sports does the woman play?
A.Soccer.
B.Basketball.
C.Neither.
11.How often does the man play?
A.Every week.
B.Once a week.
C.Twice a week.
听第8段材料,回答第12~13题。
W:Listen to the song!
M:Hmm,it sounds familiar.What’s its name?
W:Smoke Gets in Your Eyes.
M:Speaking of smoke,I smell smoke,don’t you?
W:It must be a cigar.It smells awful.
M:I think it’s coming from the kitchen.
W:Your steak,sir.It will be ready in a few minutes.
M:Well,it is well done.
12.Where does the conversation take place?
A.In a kitchen.
B.In a restaurant.
C.At a concert.
13.What produces the smoke?
A.A fire.
B.A cigar.
C.The meat.
听第9段材料,回答第14~16题。
W:Hi,John,I haven’t seen you for a few weeks.
M:Oh,hi,Mary.I’ve been studying a lot for my final exam.
W:Well,the term is almost over now.
M:Yes.My brother’s coming for a visit this summer,and we’d like to see some of the country.But traveling is so expensive.
W:Have you thought about camping?
M:Camping?I’ve never done that.
W:I think you’ll really like it.It’s much cheaper than staying at a hotel.And being close to nature is a good way to forget about our school for a while.
M:What a good idea! We can go by bike until we find a nice place and just camp.
14.Why hasn’t Mary seen John lately?
A.He went to a camping trip.
B.He was visiting his brother.
C.He’s been studying.
15.Who will go camping with John?
A.John’s brother.
C.John’s classmates.
16.What does John think of Mary’s idea about camping?
A.It’s wonderful.
B.It’s is unsafe.
C.It’s expensive.
听第10段材料,回答第17~20题。
  Miss Jenkins was born in a rich family.She liked all the foods which were rich in fat and sugar.So she got fatter and fatter.Her workmates often laughed at her for it.She was angry with them and couldn’t get on well
  with them.But her weight brought her some trouble.No young man liked a fat girl like her and now she was more than thirty,she had to live alone.She went to see the doctors.They gave her a list of the healthy diets and advised her to lose weight and of course it was difficult for her to do so.For example,it was her birthday one day.She went to a restaurant and bought a nice cake.The waiter asked her how many pieces she wanted him to cut it into.She thought for a while and said she was losing her weight so the cake would be cut only into two,not into six.
17.How old was Miss Jenkins?
A.Less than twenty.
B.Thirty.
C.More than thirty.
18.Why did Miss Jenkins get fatter?
A.Because something was wrong with her.
B.Because she liked fat and sugar very much.
C.Because she never had any sports.
19.Why couldn’t Miss Jenkins get on well with her workmates?
A.Because she was richer than her workmates.
B.Because she was fatter than any of her workmates.
C.Because she was often laughed at.
20.With whom did Miss Jenkins go to the restaurant?
A.With her servants.
B.By herself.
C.With her friends.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Tell me your socially responsible practices, I will tell you how attractive for recruitment you are! The impact of perceived CSR on organizational attractiveness》.pdf8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
Tell me your socially responsible practices, I will tell you how attractive for recruitment you are! The impact of perceived CSR on organizational attractiveness》.pdf
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
TéKHNE - Review of Applied Management Studies
---29 www.elsevier.pt/tekhne
Tell me your socially responsible practices, I will tell
you how attractive for recruitment you are! The
impact of perceived CSR on organizational
attractiveness
A.P. Duartea,? , D.R. Gomes b , J.G. das Nevesa
Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
ISCTE-IUL , Business Research Unit
BRU-IUL , Lisboa, Portugal
Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra, Escola Superior de Educac??o de Coimbra, Coimbra & Business Research Unit
BRU-IUL , Lisboa,
Received 9 December 2014; accepted 8 January 2015
Available online 30 January 2015 JEL Abstract
experimental study seeks
the current
knowledge about the impact CLASSIFICATION of corporate social
responsibility on organizational attractiveness
by analyzing the
mediating O15 role of corporate
best of our
knowledge, no study
has empirically
tested this. M12 personnel Participants
randomly received an individual survey containing a description of a com- pany as
high engagement
not ful?lling
low engagement
a M14 social set
responsible
practices, followed
by questions
study variables.
Struc- responsibility tural
the data, evidencing that the perceived level of engagement in socially responsible practices con- KEYWORDS tributes to triggering the process that leads individuals to evaluate an organization as a good Corporate social place to work.
Corporate social
responsibility can thus
be a source of competitive adva regarding
recruitment
employees.
Accordingly,
information
corporate Corporate social social performance should be considered by recruiters. ? 2014 Instituto Politécnico do
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 how can you tell 的文章

随机推荐