青云句子翻译句子

汉译英要点分析讲义
汉译英要点分析
汉译英要点分析
&&& (2)& ()
&&& Farm experts know that it has taken hundreds of years of breeding different varieties of corn to get the kinds we have today
&&& Farm experts knowthat it has taken hundreds of yearsthat
know“breeding different varieties of cornhundreds of yearsto get the kindsthat it has takenitwe have todaythe kinds
that, so that, in order that, lest, for fear(that), in case
though, although, no matter, even if, however, whatever, wherever, whenever“”音标网原创《音标翻译工具 - 句子翻译成音标》四大特点:
1、将英语句子、英语文章等翻译成音标,属互联网首创。
2、全文整篇翻译,无需查询单个单词。
3、提供英式音标和美式音标两种翻译方式,与原文进行对照,助您规范英文发音。
4、本软件的词库中现有单词61978个,并在逐步完善之中,如果个别单词无法翻译,将会用红色字体标注。
【您是非注册会员或未登录,每天最多使用3次,已经使用0次】
输入英文句子:
请完整输入英语句子
单词与单词之间用空格隔开
嵌入式(输出:一句英文,一句音标)
分离式(输出:文章和音标完全分开)
[如果该页对你有帮助,请把链接地址分享给你的朋友]
本页链接地址:/18.html
复制上面的链接,推荐给你的朋友
每推荐一个朋友访问,学习币+1
申请高级会员(50学习币/月),享有对本站资源最高的使用权限英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
Thompson先生得知真相.2.碰巧我阅读到了和你曾经阅读过的相似的一本书,就让你进语音室13.4.他是如此的精疲力竭,他会有多么失望啊6.出示你的学生卡,哪里就有希望这个道理么,熟能生巧.众所周知.人们普遍认为商品越贵.自电脑发明以来不到半个世纪11?8.功课越容易,以致于他一上床就睡觉10,商品质量越高5.你真好邀请我和你一起共进晚餐9,学的也容易忘记,你是否介意我借用你的.3.我的单车坏了.大智若愚71.你知道哪里有生命.这是他第一次上学迟到12.你觉得我能做什么来摆脱困难14
他是如此的精疲力竭.自电脑发明以来不到半个世纪It&#39.13.我的单车坏了,以致于他一上床就睡觉 He was so tired that he fell asleep as soon as he went to bed.大智若愚Wise often appear slow-witted ,do you mind me to borrow yours.Thompson先生得知真相.10.It&#39,easier to forget,就让你进语音室Show your student card?8.功课越容易.It&#39.你知道哪里有生命.Happenedly I read a book similar to one you have read before,how disas less than half a century since the invention of the computer ,你是否介意我借用你的.碰巧我阅读到了和你曾经阅读过的相似的一本书.7,他会有多么失望啊.9.2?14.6.人们普遍认为商品越贵.5,熟能生巧.众所周知.你觉得我能做什么来摆脱困难What do you think I can do to get out of difficulties,商品质量越高.这是他第一次上学迟到 It&#39.If Mr,then let you go to the language room,there is a hope.3;s well known that pras normally thought that more expensive the product is.12;s so kind of you to invite me to have dinner with you .Es the first time for him to be late,higher quality will be.11.4.你真好邀请我和你一起共进晚餐It&#39,学的也容易忘记?My bicycle is broken.Thompson knows the truth1? Do you know the fact that where there is a life .出示你的学生卡,哪里就有希望这个道理么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.碰巧我阅读到了和你曾经阅读过的相似的一本书.
I happen to read the same book you read before.
2.众所周知,熟能生巧.
Everyone knows that practise makes perfect.
3.功课越容易,学的也容易忘记.
The easier the assignment is ,the easier it will be forgot.
4.人们普遍认为商品越贵,商品质量越高
People think that the higher price the product has, the higher quality it will be.
5.Thompson先生得知真相,他会有多么失望啊
If Mr. Thompson know the truth, he will be despairing.
6.大智若愚
Still water run deep.
7.我的单车坏了,你是否介意我借用你的?
My bike blows, would you mind my borrowing yours?
8.你真好邀请我和你一起共进晚餐
you are kind that you treat me a...
1. I happened to read and you have to read the book similar to a 2. As we all know, Shunengshengqiao 3. The easier it is homework, the school also easy to forget 4. People generally think that the more expensive goods, the higher the quality of goods 5 . Thompson, that the truth and how he will be disappointed ah 6. Dazhiruoyu 7. I bicycle bad, do you mind my borrow your 038.'s Nice you for inviting me to dinner with you and 9. He is So exhausted, resulting in his sleep on a bed 10. Since less than half a century since the invention of the computer 11. This is his first time being late to school 12. Show your student card, let you into the language l...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门推荐:例句_例句在线翻译_短句翻译_句子翻译__爱词霸句库
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369951',
container: s,
size: '960,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 青云句子翻译 的文章