为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
profile的相关知识
其他1条回答
我的标题简介
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What does your Online Dating Profile say about you?
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that
From DUD to STUD in One Simple Step
Imagine Having Your Inbox Full with Girls Chasing YOU for Dates
Are you searching for love online, but disappointed?
You know other guys are attracting great girls – while you’ve sent hundreds of emails but hardly ever got a reply.
Think online dating sucks!
When you get a reply all you get are stalkers and weirdos. What makes it worse is that you know there are millions of amazing single girls looking for love and romance with Mr Right and you can’t even get one!
You know something isn’t quite right... but you can’t nail it!
You’re a really decent guy so why all the rejections?
Feeling you need help NOW because time is passing you by... but where to get it!
INTRODUCING INEEDZHELP
Find Intimacy, Romance, Real Love and Your Soulmate Online
We’ve got you covered!
Here at ineedzhelp that’s what we do...
We help you find your soulmate.
And it’s much easier than you think, no matter how unsuccessful you’ve been in the past.
It's Not You, It's Your Message
First you need to face the fact that your dating profile just isn't working for you. Yes, we know you think it's pretty good and you've done some extra tweaks that you really like. But the reality is that it's not turning the girls on - otherwise you wouldn't be reading this page.
Are you Alive or Dead?
You see, while 8 out 10 girls will read your profile headline barely 1 in 10 will bother to read your full profile – and that means that guys who come across as alive and vital in their profile leave the rest in the dust!
These guys cleverly use words as opportunities to sell themselves. What's more, there are so few of them and so many single girls looking for Mr Right that they are getting their choice of the perfect women for them!
But the great news is that you can join them...
What We'll Do To Help You
Quite simply iNeedzHelp will give you the quality feedback you need to create a great profile that has your personality stamped all over it... one that tells your story!
Believe it or not there are thousands of desirable girls out there who truly want to like you and to be with you so help them find you by standing out from the crowd.
iNeedzHelp can give you vital feedback so that your profile will have the girls of your choice not only saying yes please to a date but turning up eager to meet you.
Start enjoying the relationship you’ve always wanted
Never again will you have to endure the disappointment and frustration of an empty inbox or that lonely and painful wait for a date that never showed up.
Now you can have girls just like this getting excited simply just by reading your profile.
Imagine how good it will be when you meet up!
You’ve found your Soulmate and now you feel complete!
See, it wasn’t difficult at all. You just had to learn how to sell yourself, how to tell your story and your natural vitality and joy of life did the rest.
Now you have your soulmate - a woman that understands and connects with you in every way.
How does it get any better than that!
Don’t wait around for the love of your life.
Do something about it!
These guys didn't wait. Read their stories below.
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that
Online dating hadn’t been working for me, I was stuck and didn’t know how or what to do. I figured I had nothing to lose with trying this service and I’m so happy I did! The feedback I received was invaluable...
-- Mike B &&&&Orlando
I don’t often do testimonials, but this service has helped improve my dating life within the first week! So if your dating life is anything like mine was you need to get on this!
&&&&Colorado
I knew my profile wasn’t quite right, and I didn’t really feel comfortable asking my friends to review it, so I thought I’d give ‘I Needz Help’ a try... And I have to tell you this site has really helped turn things around!
-- George L &&&&Washington D.C.
Don’t wait around for the love of your life.
Do something about it!当前位置: &
求翻译:My Profile Headline是什么意思?
My Profile Headline
问题补充:
我的配置文件的标题
我的配置文件标题
正在翻译,请等待...
我的配置文件的标题
我的配置文件的标题
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: