forgive是什么意思 me!l cayits...

要maher zain-forgive me 歌词!_百度知道
要maher zain-forgive me 歌词!
歌曲名:《Forgive Me》歌手:Maher Zain所属专辑:《Forgive Me》发行时间:
发行公司:Awakening Worldwide歌词:I'm about to lose the battle and cross the lineI'm about to make another mistakeAnd even though I try to stay awayEverything around me keeps ragging me inI can't help thinking to myselfWhat if my time would end today, today today?Can I guarantee that I will get another chanceBefore it's too late. too late, too lateForgive me...My heart is so full of regretForgive me...Now is the right time for me to repent,repent,repent..Am l out of my mind?What did I do?Oh. I feel on bad!Ana every time I try to start all over againMy shame comes back to haunt meI'm trying hard to walk awayBut temptation is surrounding me, surrounding meI wish that I could find the strength to change my life Beforeit's too late, too late, too lateForgive me...My heart is so full of regretForgive me...Now is the right time for me to repent,repent,repent..I know 0 Allah You're the Most-ForgivingAnd that You've promised toAlways be there when ball upon YouSo now I'm standing hereAshamed of all the mistakes I've committedPlease don't turn me awayAnd hear my prayer men I ask You toForgive me...My heart is so full of regretForgive me...Now is the right time for me to repent,repent,repent..Forgive me...My heart is so full of regretForgive me...Now is the right time for me to repent,repent,repent..Forgive me...My heart is so full of regretForgive me...Now is the right time for me to repent,repent,repent..试听:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Forgive Me lyricsI'm about to lose the battle and cross the lineI'm about to make another mistakeAnd even though I try to stay awayeverything around me keeps dragging me inI can't help thinking to myself what if my time would end today, today, today Can I gaurantee that I will get another chance before it's too late, too late, too lateForgive meMy heart is so full of regretForgive meNow is the right time for me to repent, repent, repentAm I out of my mind?What did I do?Oh, I feel so badAnd everytime I try to start all over againmy shame comes back to haunt meI'm trying hard to walk away but temptation is surrounding me, surrounding me[- From:
-]I wish that I could find the strength to change my life before it's too late, too late, too lateForgive meMy heart is so full of regretForgive meNow is the right time for me to repent, repent, repentI know, Oh Allah, you're the most forgivingAnd that you've promised to always be there when I call upon youSo now I'm standing h珐护粹咎诔侥达鞋惮猫ere ashamed of all the mistakes I've committed Please don't turn me away and hear my prayer when I ask you toForgive meMy heart is so full of regretForgive meNow is the right time for me to repent X3
zain的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
瑞典黎巴嫩裔歌手Maher Zain到纽约发展期间与AKON、ladyGaGa、恩里克伊格莱西亚斯、Brandy等著名国际级音乐人进行过合作过,后厌恶了极致商业化的环境..
瑞典黎巴嫩裔歌手Maher Zain到纽约发展期间与AKON、ladyGaGa、恩里克伊格莱西亚斯、Brandy等著名国际级音乐人进行过合作过,后厌恶了极致商业化的环境,回到瑞典,之后的作品唱出了对伊斯兰教坚定的信仰和颂扬真主安拉对世人的爱。
&br /&
&br /&Maher Zain,中文译名 马赫&仔 ,他来至美丽的地中海东岸-黎巴嫩,从小就热爱音乐的他,音乐和创作成了他生活中不可缺少的一部分。举家迁到瑞典后,进了大学,并获得了航空工程学士学位。
&br /&Maher Zain曾跟随天才的音乐制作人RedOne,一起担任制作,并在纽约工作过几年。后来为了实现他的梦想又返回瑞典开始了演唱事业。Maher Zain是个虔诚的伊斯兰教徒,从这张首发专辑中可以感受出他对伊斯兰世界的一些想法。其中有不少曲子是用英文演唱的,他可能是想借用国际通用语言向大家展示伊斯兰世界的精神内涵和他对此忠贞的信仰。歌声清透而深沉,曲风流行而不张扬
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!So, you’ve learned that the Sun is going to explode… – Starts With A Bang
“Through that last dark cloud is a dying star… And when it explodes, it will be reborn. You will bloom… and I will live.” –
I want to start off by letting you all know that I, myself, do not have any children of my own. I have taught children, adolescents and adults for nearly a full generation now in varying capacities, and while each learner is different, there’s one science fact that universally seems to shatter each and every one of them.
Image credit: the bloggers at Dear Kugluktuk.
The fact that the Sun, our Sun, the bringer of warmth, light, energy, and the sustaining force of all life on this planet, isn’t going to shine forever. Quite to the contrary, someday, the Sun will die in a fiery, catastrophic explosion, one which will quite possibly obliterate our entire planet, and then eventually cease to shine at all.
Image credit: L.Calcada / ESO.
Being faced with not only our own mortality, but the demise of literally everything we’ve ever encountered throughout the entire history of our world is a philosophical and existential challenge for even well-adjusted adults. But I was a bit taken aback when I received this question from one of my most loyal readers:
I need a good explanation for a third grader, whose Mom tells me is deeply concerned, that the sun will blow up.
I sympathize with , because on the one hand, you want to tell the truth to your children. You want to expose them to our most accurate understanding of reality, to have them learn and appreciate knowledge, science, and using their minds.
But you not only want to do that with kindness, compassion, and optimism, you also don’t want your kid having night terrors and years of therapy because you told them the gory details of, literally, the end of the world.
Image credit: Brian Smallwood.
There is, perhaps,
to go about this. As the comedian
once said,
She started crying immediately, crying bitter tears for the death of all humanity… and now she knows all of those things: she’s gonna die, everybody she knows is gonna die, they’re gonna be dead for a very long time, and then the sun’s gonna explode. She learned that all in 12 seconds, at the age of seven.
That’s one approach, but maybe not the one I would choose if I were going to put some thought into it. You see, there’s a remarkable story to be told, and if I were in elementary school, it just might be the most wonderful thing I had ever heard at that point in my life. Here’s what I would tell a child.
Image credit: Hana Druckmullerova, U?pice Observatory, and Miloslav Druckmuller.
The Sun that you know, the brightest thing in the sky, is no more special than any other star in the sky. Even during the day, there are thousands of stars in the sky. You’d be able to see them, too, except that our star, the Sun, is so close to us that its brightness makes all the other stars invisible, except at night.
Image credit: Tony Hallas, retrieved from APOD.
These stars, each and every one of them, live much, much longer than anything on Earth has ever lived. While some
can live for thousands of years, the stars all live, burning brightly, for millions, billions, or even trillions of years.
That’s a very, very long time! But it isn’t forever, and believe it or not, we’re lucky that it isn’t forever.
Image credit: Oliverbeatson at wikipedia.
Because if the stars never died, if they never exploded, and if they never blew up, we wouldn’t be here, talking to each other, right now. And I’m so glad that we are, because you get to learn one of the most amazing secrets about life, and I get to teach it to you.
Image credit: Ed Uthman.
The secret is that practically everything that makes up you, me, and the entire planet — the tiniest parts of everything we’ve ever known — they were all made inside a star.
But it’s too hot for you and me inside a star. In order to make Earth, and you, and me, all the good things that the stars make need to get out, so they can make something new. And how does that happen?
Video credit: ESA/NASA, retrieved .
Why, they explode. And the insides of the star, the things that it made while it was alive, you know what they do?
Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/T. Pyle (SSC).
The old insides from those stars make planets, like Earth, and — because we’re very lucky — some of those insides make up us, too.
The stars of the past died so that you could be here, and someday, a long time from now, our Sun will return the favor, and help make more new planets, new worlds, and new chances for life.
Image credit: ESA, NASA, and L. Calcada (ESO for STScI).
So yes, the Sun will blow up, someday, but when it does, that’s the greatest gift any star can ever hope to give to the Universe. After all, it took billions of stars giving that gift already in order to make you. And you know what?
It was worth it.
April 26, 2012
This article is incorrect. The author has been misinformed. The sun is not going to explode. Our sun is not big enough to super nova. It will expand into a red giant and then will collapse into white dwarf. It will then fade away quietly into a black dwarf over an incredible amount of time..
Post a comment
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Subscribe via:
Recent Posts
“Dimension regulated the general scale of the work, so that the parts may all tell and&
“He who would search for pearls must dive below.” -John Dryden
If you want to know what&
“Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now.” -Mattie Stepanek
After another&
“We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as&
“‘Star Trek’ says that it has not all happened, it has not all been discovered, that&
“For me the best answer is not in words but in measurements.” -Elena Aprile
If you want&
“I knew I was alone in a way that no earthling has ever been before.” -Michael&
“This suggests a robust biological response. These analyses support the interpretation that the Viking LR experiment&
“…innumerable stars, thousands of double and multiple systems, clusters in one blaze with their tens of&
“We called the new quark the “charmed quark” because we were pleased, and fascinated by the&
Subscribe via:
April 2012
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 forgive是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐