_____ _______a big ...

英语选择一、单选题 1、A:Has Peter forgot ________?B:Yes,he has forgot ________.A.something…anything B.anything…something C.anything…anything 2、A:What do you think of my new car?B:It is ________ great.A.many B.very C.really 3、I ________ this old vase in an antique shop.A.came at B.came across C.came into 4、Of all the stars,the moon is ________ to the earth.A.nearer B.the nearest C.the most nearest 5、John ate a big meal ________ he said he wasn’t hungry.A.because B.although C.if 6、My brother told me ________ his trip to Scotland.A.on B.with C.about 7、I have to go now.I have to pick ________ my son from school.A.in B.with C.up 8、A concert will be held in the school hall ________ 4 pm ________ Tuesday.A.on…at B.in…in C.at…on 9、Her article is ________ in her class.A.better B.best C.the best 10、I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift.Do you have ________ in mind?A.special something B.special anything C.anything special
答案:1-5 BCBBA
6-10 CCCCC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码a big deal的中文意思
沪江词库精选a big deal是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 1. 重要的事2. 要人,重要人物
B of importance
有啥了不起
So they live in a mansion Big deal !
那么他们住在大楼里喽,(有什么)了不起!
Do you want to be a big deal in life?
你想成为大人物吗?
It's no Big deal that his car is more expensive than mine.
他的车比我的贵有啥了不起。
That may not sound like a big deal, but if you have a parent suffering from Alzheimer's, it's a godsend.
这听上去似乎没什么了不起的,但是如果您的父亲或母亲患有老年痴呆症的话,您会把它当成上帝的恩赐。
She was a big deal in local politics.
在地方政治中她是个重要人物。
The administration of a big business requires skill in dealing with people.
管理一个大企业需要与人相处的技巧。
Finding a fossil in a coal mine is no big deal.
在煤矿里发现化石并不是什么大不了的事。
It won't sound like a big deal.
这听起来不是什么大事。
Just forget it. It's not a big deal.
算了吧。没什么大不了的。
一大口…;很大一部分的…
众多的观众
....的书目提要
n.易犯的恶习
2016a big deal是什么意思由沪江网提供。This book is ___________ on the subject.A.the much bestB.much the bestC.very much bestD.very the best
极度回忆907108
这本书绝对是关于这个科目的最好的书.这道题牵涉到了英语里比较级和最高级的知识点
1.“the+形容词或副词的最高级”表示最...,本题the best表示“最好的”
2.最高级前可加的修饰语有 (by) far, much, nearly, almost, not quite, second 等.
例句 :This is much the worst book of all. 这是所有书中最最糟糕的一本.C 和 D不选的原因是very与前面提到的修饰最高级的副词有所不同,即它要放在最高级前的定冠词the之后. 例句: This is the very best one. 这是最最好的.希望能对你有帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B.much the bestmuch修饰最高级应置于最高级前的定冠词之前,而不是之后。“much + the + 最高级”的意思是“最最……”“绝对是最……”。如:This is much the most difficult. 这是最最难的。
B 下面那个解释的很好。就不赘述了
答案是Athe best是最高级 若要修饰最高级,在答案中只能用much来修饰而much应在the best的中间所以选A
A much形容best
扫描下载二维码根据给出的第一个字母填空:1.u______john is my father's brother.2.we call father and mother p______.3.hongkong is an s_______of china.4.the box is too s______.i want a big one.5.the students clean the w_____and the door after school.6.I have no m_______. I can't buy things.7.now many families have o______one child.8.A dog is a uesful a______.9.There are three p_______in my family. 请大家帮帮我,答案一定要正确,谢谢.
花妖丶子夏311
1 uncle 约翰叔叔是我爸爸的兄弟2 parents 我们总称爸爸和妈妈为父母.3 area 香港是我国的一个地区4 small 那个箱子太小,我要个大的5 window 同学们在下课后清理了门窗6 money 我没钱.我买不了东西7 only 现在许多家庭只有一个孩子8 animal 狗是一种很有用的动物9 people 我家有三个人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
uncleparentssmallwindowsmoneyonlyanimalpeople
12parents34small5window6money7only8animal9people
(好象是这样。)
1.u__ncle____john is my father's brother.2.we call father and mother parents______.3.hongkong is an s_ceptical______of china.4.the box is too s_mall_____.i want a big one.5.the stu...
扫描下载二维码“阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项、(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。 I became a gardener when I was twelve. My early____1____of gardening may not have originated from my love for nature. It was to ____2____my parents. At that time, we had a big yard in which a beautiful maple tree stood. But my mother often looked with ____3____at this work of natural art. Those golden leaves seemed like tons of rubbish her, “something else to ____4____!”Seeing the neighbors busy with gardening, my father ever thought it a waste of time. At that age, I always did something____5____to whatever my parents did! If gardening were something they found____6____,I would plant a garden! I planted some lily(百合花)seeds in the yard. But they failed to ____7____.I continued to sunflower seeds and roses, Wild ____8____joy,I found the first rose bloom(开花).One by one, the flowers bloomed their heads off.____9____,I was touched by this land of wonder.____10____,my parents showed no interest in my garden. My father even____11____at me because found it was ____12____to move around my garden to the driveway. To my mother’s ____13____,I put her vase my real roses which, in her eyes, were simply weeds____14____flowers. Regardless of their ____15____,I kept on planting my garden and ____16____to enjoy the pleasure gardening. Plants make such good companions: they breathe, they bloom, they____17____to care and love. It has been many years since I made my first garden out of my desire to ____18____my parent .Today I become known as Mrs. Greenthumbs, teaching gardening and hosting a gardening show which makes my parents feel very____19_.And now I could say it is my affection for____20____that makes me a real gardener.【小题1】A.memoryB.dreamC.intentionD.design【小题2】A.pleaseB.changeC.helpD.annoy【小题3】A.doubtB.appreciationC.surpriseD.excitement【小题4】A.collect upB.care aboutC.clean upD.come in【小题5】A.equalB.similarC.superiorD.opposite【小题6】A.painfulB.valuableC.upsettingD.interesting【小题7】A.come upB.break outC.hold onD.get through【小题8】A.toB.withC.inD.by【小题9】A.LuckilyB.CheerfullyC.RegularlyD.Eventually【小题10】A.IneteadB.HoweverC.ThereforeD.Besides【小题11】A.shouldB.laughedC.glancedD.jumped【小题12】A.convenientB.troublesomeC.enjoyedD.dangerous【小题13】A.sadnessB.displeasureC.delightD.relief【小题14】A.other thanB.more thanC.rather thanD.less than【小题15】A.dislikeB.encouragementC.threatD.suggestion【小题16】A.decidedB.stoppedC.continuedD.struggled【小题17】A.devoteB.turnC.respondD.challenge【小题18】A.defeatB.satisfyC.respectD.lead【小题19】A.proudB.comfortableC.strangeD.disappointed【小题20】A.freedomB.lifeC.growthD.nature”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项、(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。 I became a gardener when I was twelve. My early____1____of gardening may not have originated from my love for nature. It was to ____2____my parents. At that time, we had a big yard in which a beautiful maple tree stood. But my mother often looked with ____3____at this work of natural art. Those golden leaves seemed like tons of rubbish her, “something else to ____4____!”Seeing the neighbors busy with gardening, my father ever thought it a waste of time. At that age, I always did something____5____to whatever my parents did! If gardening were something they found____6____,I would plant a garden! I planted some lily(百合花)seeds in the yard. But they failed to ____7____.I continued to sunflower seeds and roses, Wild ____8____joy,I found the first rose bloom(开花).One by one, the flowers bloomed their heads off.____9____,I was touched by this land of wonder.____10____,my parents showed no interest in my garden. My father even____11____at me because found it was ____12____to move around my garden to the driveway. To my mother’s ____13____,I put her vase my real roses which, in her eyes, were simply weeds____14____flowers. Regardless of their ____15____,I kept on planting my garden and ____16____to enjoy the pleasure gardening. Plants make such good companions: they breathe, they bloom, they____17____to care and love. It has been many years since I made my first garden out of my desire to ____18____my parent .Today I become known as Mrs. Greenthumbs, teaching gardening and hosting a gardening show which makes my parents feel very____19_.And now I could say it is my affection for____20____that makes me a real gardener.【小题1】A.memoryB.dreamC.intentionD.design【小题2】A.pleaseB.changeC.helpD.annoy【小题3】A.doubtB.appreciationC.surpriseD.excitement【小题4】A.collect upB.care aboutC.clean upD.come in【小题5】A.equalB.similarC.superiorD.opposite【小题6】A.painfulB.valuableC.upsettingD.interesting【小题7】A.come upB.break outC.hold onD.get through【小题8】A.toB.withC.inD.by【小题9】A.LuckilyB.CheerfullyC.RegularlyD.Eventually【小题10】A.IneteadB.HoweverC.ThereforeD.Besides【小题11】A.shouldB.laughedC.glancedD.jumped【小题12】A.convenientB.troublesomeC.enjoyedD.dangerous【小题13】A.sadnessB.displeasureC.delightD.relief【小题14】A.other thanB.more thanC.rather thanD.less than【小题15】A.dislikeB.encouragementC.threatD.suggestion【小题16】A.decidedB.stoppedC.continuedD.struggled【小题17】A.devoteB.turnC.respondD.challenge【小题18】A.defeatB.satisfyC.respectD.lead【小题19】A.proudB.comfortableC.strangeD.disappointed【小题20】A.freedomB.lifeC.growthD.nature”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 bigbearloveahan 的文章

随机推荐