do you have lunchan alar...

2013年七年级英语上册期末首字母复习题(新版牛津英语)
短文首字母Units 5-8班级 姓名 __________(1)ost children like watching TV. On TV t 1 can learn a lot, and they can see and know any things a 2 their country and the world. Of course, they can l 3 to the radio, but they can learn b 4 with TV. Why? B 5 they can hear and watch at the sae tie. But they can’t s 6 anything over the radio. any children watch TV o 7 Saturday or Sunday evenings. They are very busy with their lessons on w 8 . But a few children watch TV every n 9 . They go to bed very l 10 . So they can’t have a good rest. What about you, y young friends? 1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________6. __________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9. ___________ 10.___________(2)Is it difficult for you to get up in the orning? Are you often late f 1 work or school? Yes!Then a scientist c 2 ike has a special bed for you. His bed will get you up in the orning! Here is h 3 it works.The bed is connected(连接) to an alar clock. F 4 , the alar clock rings. You have a few inutes to wake up. Next, a tape recorder(录音机) in the bed plays soft
5 . A few inutes later, you ay hear the voice of your boss. Your boss s 6 angrily, “wake up at once, or you will be late!” if you don’t get up a 7 that, a plastic “foot” is in the bed. It kicks you in the head. Then the bed waits soe
8 inutes. What! You are s 9 in bed! Slowly the top of the bed rises h 10 and the foot of the bed goes lower. Finally, you fall off the bed and onto the floor. You are out of bed and awake! 1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________6. __________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9. ___________ 10.___________(3)
There is a big shopping all near y hoe. It is c 1 “Lucky Star”. There are any sall s 2 in it. The clothes shops are on the g 3 floor. any people w 4 to buy new clothes there because the clothes there are very c 5 . There is a gae c 6 . Students like to go there. But it is not good for their s 7 . If they go there, their p 8 will not be happy. There is a big r 9 on the top floor. We can eat different food fro different c 10 . y father soeties takes e there for dinner.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. (4)Dear Jane,Hello! Today I want to t 1 you soething about our school library. It is very b 2 and nice. It h 3 a lot of books in it. There are two r 4 roos. One is for us students, the o 5 is for our teachers. We can r 6 books or b 7 books fro there. There are about twenty coputers in it. We can look for i 8 on the Internet. It can h 9 us a lot. Every day any students and teachers go there and we all like it very uch.W 10 back to e soon. Ay1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. (5)On weekdays ary gets up at 5:30. She dresses, w 1 her face. Then she has breakfast at 6:30 and then she goes to school. She doesn’t like to b 2 late. Classes b 3 at 8:00. In class she listens to the teachers c 4 , and she works hard at her l 5 . Classes are o 6 at 4:30. After class she likes singing and d 7 . Soeties she throws a Frisbee (飞碟) w 8 her classates. In the evening, her parents coe b 9 fro work. They have supper at 7:00. In the evening she does her hoework. Soeties she watches TV or r 10 storybooks. She goes to bed at ten. 1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________6. __________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9. ___________ 10.___________ (6)ost people eat three
1 a day at hoe in the past(过去). But now, both en and woen in big cities have to work fro
2 to Friday. So they often eat breakfast at hoe. They usually have bread, e 3 , ilk and porridge(稀饭). For lunch, they often b 4 soe fast food and eat it at their work places. After w 5 in the afternoon, they have e 6 tie for supper. They usually eat a big dinner at hoe. Wives often cook eat, fish, v 7 and rice for their f 8 . You can also find duplings and n 9 on the table in northern(北部) China. Soeties they eat o 10 in the restaurant.1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________6. __________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9. ___________ 10.___________任务型 Units5-8 (A)It’s not y dogThere is a dog sitting in the garden, and an old an is sitting near it. A visitor asks: “Excuse e, sir, but does your dog bite(咬) people?” The old an answers: “No”. So the an gets out of his car and then walks to the garden. But soon the dog begins to bark, and then attacks(攻击) his ars and legs. After the visitor runs away fro the dog, he is so angry and shouts: “Sir, you say your dog doesn’t bite.” The old an says: “Yes, but it’s not y dog.”根据短文内容,每空一词。 1. An old an is sitting in the garden with a 1 .2. The dog begins to bark 2 the an gets out of his car.3.The dog attacks 3 if they coe near the garden.4.The an coe to the garden by 4 .5. After the an runs away fro the dog, he feels 5 .1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________(B) y ideal school is not far fro y hoe. It takes e 15 inutes to walk there. In the school, there are a lot of trees and flowers. It’s very beautiful. We also have a big school library, a swiing pool and seven coputer roos. We begin our classes at 8:00 a.. and finish the at 4:00 p.. So we have a lot of tie for after-school activities. Every day we only do our hoework for an hour. Every onth we can go on a school trip. How wonderful the school life is!以上短文,完成下面各题,每空一词。1. The boy goes to his ideal school on ____1____. 2. There is a ____2____, a swiing pool and seven coputer roos in his school.3. His school _____3___ at 4:00 p..4. The students have _____4___ tie for after-school activities.5. They often go on a school trip every _____5___.1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________ (C)In China, any students spend their weekends studying at school or doing hoework at hoe. What are the students doing at weekends in Aerica?Kathy: We’re washing people’s cars. y friends and I are working together. The oney fro the car washing is for our school basketball tea.To: I’ watching an interesting fil with y friend. It’s noon. y friend is laughing at soething. I a laughing, too. We’re laughing at the interesting dog in the fil.Tony: I’ with y grandother in the park. y parents are working today. We’re playing and talking. She and I are good friends. She’s telling e interesting stories.Kitty: I’ sitting in bed with y notebook coputer. It’s 11:00 at night. I’ writing letters to friends. They’re in other countries. But I’ thinking about the. I a happy.阅读以上信息,完成下面短文,每空一词。Kathy, To, Tony and Kitty are 1 students. They spend their weekends in different ways. Kathy is washing people’s cars 2 her friends. To and his friends are laughing at the interesting 3 in the fil. Tony is 4 to his grandother’s interesting stories. Kitty is using her notebook 5 to write letters to her friends in other countries. All of the are happy at the weekend. 1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________ (D)Hello, everyone! It’s the tie of the year again―Xinhua’s fantastic sale(热销). There are any kinds of things. Do you like skirts? We have skirts in all colours. Each of the is 50 yuan! Do you need any presents for your friends? We have hair clips. They each cost just 6 yuan! We have all kinds of usic boxes. They are each just 20 yuan. Do you need any flowers for your parents or teachers? You just spend 15 yuan on each. For boys, we have basketballs and yo-yos. A basketball is 98 yuan and yo-yo is 15 yuan. Just coe and see for yourself.阅读短文,完成下面表格,每空一词。Xinhua’s fantastic saleThingsInforationSkirtsEach of the is 50 yuan.They look 1 .Hair clipsThey each cost 6 yuan.They are good 2 for your friends.usic boxesYou just 3 20 yuan for each.There are all kinds of usic boxes.FlowersYou just spend 15 yuan on each.They are suitable 4 your parents or teachersBasketballsThe 5 _of each is 98 yuan.It’s good for boys.Yo-yosYou can buy one with 15 yuan.1. __________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. __________(E)Dear NancyI a happy to tell you y school and y life. Every day y father drives e to school. y school is very big and beautiful. I like y school very uch. The desks and chairs are ne There are lots of pictures on the walls. You can also see soe flowers on the teachers’ desk. We clean the classroo every day.I don’t go to school on Saturday and Sunday. I get up at six on Saturday. I play basketball with y father in the park near y hoe for half an hour. Then I eat y breakfast. I help y other water the trees and flowers in the garden. At eight I begin to do y hoework. y parents and I have lunch in the KFC. In the afternoon. I have Art lessons. Soeties I play coputer gaes or chat with y friends on the Internet in the evening.I like y weekend very uch.YoursLi HuaWho is the letter fro?It’s fro 1 .What does the letter ainly(主要)tells about?It tells about his 2 and his 3 .He goes to school 4 days a week and he goes to school by car with his 5 every day.What is his school like?It’s big and 6 .What does he usually do at weekend?He often 7 basketball with his father and helps his other water the trees and flowers in the 8 .When does he do his hoework on Saturday?He does his hoework at 9 . How can he chat with his friends?He can chat with his friends on the 10 .1. __________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4. ___________ 5.___________6. __________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9. ___________ 10.___________
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /chuyi/130065.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了Treatment of external nasal valve (alar rim) collapse with an alar strut. - Abstract - Europe PMC
Europe PMC requires Javascript to function effectively.
Either your web browser doesn't support Javascript or it is currently turned off. In the latter case, please
turn on Javascript support in your web browser and reload this page.
Search worldwide, life-sciences literature
Seemungal TA
No matching affiliation detected.
Close affiliations
Department of Otolaryngology and Respiratory Medicine, The Royal Hospitals NHS Trust, St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK. ak@kalan1.demon.co.uk
[):788-791]
Journal Article
Alar (external valve) collapse may be iatrogenic or can occur as a consequence of ageing or trauma. We have utilized an autogenous cartilage graft inserted as an underlay graft to the alar rim to treat 17 patients who have presented with nasal obstruction due to alar collapse. We report the short- and medium-term functional results and the cosmetic sequelae of our approach and conclude that this procedure offers an improvement in nasal airway performance in patients with external valve collapse without producing serious adverse cosmetic sequelae.
)- subscription required
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
CitePeer Related ArticlesFact Sheet: Do You Have an Efficient Kitchen?

我要回帖

更多关于 do you have lunch 的文章

随机推荐